PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: BATLLE

TyroneBiggums
09-27-2012, 12:19 AM
Need 4th cleric for raid tonight, i know your not in our guild but i hear you never miss a raid. so Come be a sport,

TyroneBiggums
09-27-2012, 12:41 AM
bump

tehruoh
09-27-2012, 01:10 AM
someone sounds mad that we have dedicated members who enjoy playing eq after a hard day of work

TyroneBiggums
09-27-2012, 01:31 AM
i know battle, and he dosent work.

Gustoo
09-27-2012, 01:43 AM
Did your raid meet with success?

TyroneBiggums
09-27-2012, 01:51 AM
Emperor Crush downed, coined, looted

DRT dropped.

Wolfgang
09-27-2012, 09:10 AM
oh you mean drug dependent batlle?

Batlle confirmed loyal member of nihilum/red99 server. Get shit on by "griefed off the server" trolls.

Pretty standard.

I found this very interesting given the recent developments with you and him over the last month:

Nerfette is a Guild cleric used by several people but is located on a Nizzar blue account. One day Batlle decided to log into all of Nizzars blue toons and ran sack the banks for the blue pixels. He stole a few items including a Cloak of Flames and Nizzar had the nipbogian detective tell him which characters IP address had done this hanus crime (I didn't ven know GMs interfered in shared account theft!)

Needless to say Batlle was caught red handed and despite denying it for x amount of days/weeks came forward and admitted he had a drug problem causing him to steal from his mommies purse.

Nizzar kept this secret from his soldiers and forgave Batlle of his sins because who needs trust in a guild when you have 100% attendance and can aid in a exp binge on Kunark release?

Blog bump for those telling me I was lacking more gossip.

Tumdumm
09-27-2012, 09:19 AM
u can buy drugs with plat now???

oh u said blue plat, fuck

TyroneBiggums
09-27-2012, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by jdklaw View Post
I found this very interesting given the recent developments with you and him over the last month:

Nerfette is a Guild cleric used by several people but is located on a Nizzar blue account. One day Batlle decided to log into all of Nizzars blue toons and ran sack the banks for the blue pixels. He stole a few items including a Cloak of Flames and Nizzar had the nipbogian detective tell him which characters IP address had done this hanus crime (I didn't ven know GMs interfered in shared account theft!)

Needless to say Batlle was caught red handed and despite denying it for x amount of days/weeks came forward and admitted he had a drug problem causing him to steal from his mommies purse.

Nizzar kept this secret from his soldiers and forgave Batlle of his sins because who needs trust in a guild when you have 100% attendance and can aid in a exp binge on Kunark release?

Blog bump for those telling me I was lacking more gossip.

Dont know if this a troll or not, but A+++