PDA

View Full Version : Heros not welcome here.

KefkaPalazzo
09-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Wolfram Alpha, a stand up guy, reported his fellow officers for exploiting. Instead of being praised for his honor and integrity, his own pal tricked him into going up into the planes where he was killed by his own guild members. Knowing the CR would be impossible without help, they laughed and booted him from guild. Luckily there were a few Nihilum left who had a heart to help him get his body. Rest well my friend. I hope you find happiness in the afterlife. /cheers to the man who went against the man.

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/itsnotrightnotright/PoO3.jpg

Woodcon Valor
09-26-2012, 10:22 AM
Oh now I understand your post, ignore my edit in the other thread and sorry for the confusion.

Giegue is a stand up player and I got advice from him on both servers so it's sad to see he passed away (??)

KefkaPalazzo
09-26-2012, 10:24 AM
nope read post. his own friends turned on him in the name of pixels. there was no point in playing here when his own pals backstabbed him to protect Nihilums loot council, all of which have been banned for MQ on blue99.

Woodcon Valor
09-26-2012, 10:25 AM
I see.

Well,, stuff like that happens on a player vs player server I don't get what the big issue is?

KefkaPalazzo
09-26-2012, 10:26 AM
I see.

Well,, stuff like that happens on a player vs player server I don't get what the big issue is?

if exploiting isnt an issue with you, well youll fit in quite well here. welcome.

Woodcon Valor
09-26-2012, 10:28 AM
I didn't say that but the way you tell the story it seems some people were cheating and paid the price by getting banned, seems that the punishment fit the crime and everyone moved on..

I don't see a problem

KefkaPalazzo
09-26-2012, 10:31 AM
I didn't say that but the way you tell the story it seems some people were cheating and paid the price by getting banned, seems that the punishment fit the crime and everyone moved on..

I don't see a problem

maybe i worded wrong. basically wolfra/guige reported Nihilum officers for exploiting. he was in Nihilum at the time. they were mad that he reported their exploits so they tricked him into coming up into the planes and killed him. he didnt do anything wrong. he did the right thing and reported exploits. what are you confused about?

Woodcon Valor
09-26-2012, 10:32 AM
Welcome to the real world... whistleblowers are always looked down upon no matter what the circumstances. Clearly the guild felt betrayed in their trust with him and acted on it... nothing revolutionary about this set of circumstances, but sad to see him go

KefkaPalazzo
09-26-2012, 10:33 AM
hence the title of thread, heros not welcome here.

KefkaPalazzo
09-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Clean whistles, legit players, honest men, you have no place on this server. You'll will be shit on until the day you quit or you become what you hate. Many have fallen off the path of righteousness in search of pixels. Do yourself a favor and look the other way. Save yourself and your soul.

KefkaPalazzo
09-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Bump. Makin sure future clean whistles like myself don't make the mistake of this being a fair and legit server. Those at the top exploited their way to victory. A shame really.

KefkaPalazzo
09-26-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm disgusted at the world we live in

Damn it dude you just made me bust out laughing in class. That'll cost me lol

Dullah
09-26-2012, 05:34 PM
You know when the schizo game hopper and deadbeat dad are assuming the roles of moral authority, were in bad shape.

Pick that baby up off the ground and back away from the forums. Your time could be better spent shopping for pacifiers (im sure they accept food stamps) than getting rolled on LoL.

Greegon
09-26-2012, 06:59 PM
^^ douchebag, mad that noone will procreate with you brah

Humerox
09-28-2012, 05:15 PM
This happened a loooong time ago. Before I left, even.

'ello pals

tehruoh
09-28-2012, 06:15 PM
hello