PDA

View Full Version : a server wipe probably the only thing that should be talked about

Delita
09-25-2012, 02:32 PM
on this server.

I'd give p99 a second chance to get it right.

You have my vote.

wipe is clean boys.

CrystalBlue
09-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Red is ready for a wipe never

Fixed.

Regardless of guard assist being in or not, I can't believe I have to once again say this, I think I've said it enough:

There will never be a fucking character wipe or server reset. STOP asking about it, STOP trolling about it, We DON'T do them. This is NOT VZ/TZ or any other server you may have been used to that happening.

You guys had your chance to test the server and report bugs and all I heard during beta was bla bla bla server is fine launch it now go go go go. During a time when I was busy as hell at work (and still am), I (and the other devs) busted our asses getting the server out for you guys. You'll have to deal with the consequences of that now.

[16:05] <&Rogean> yea not sure what they got used to on vztz but we don't wipe anything here
[16:05] <&Rogean> to do so would set the precedent that peoples' characters aren't safe from vanishing, which is bad for any server
[16:06] <&Rogean> will absolutely never happen
[16:06] <&Rogean> feel free to copy that and paste it in threads on the forums

Wipe is stupid

I agree with Nirgon. Sorry Jibeken. Keep dreaming.

bigeasy
09-25-2012, 03:14 PM
server wipe would solve nothing,, has it ever occurred to you in that peasized brain of yours,, that server population is directly affected by new games??? fucking morons, you're playing a 14 year old game,, what the fuck do you expect,, how many people do you still see turning on their god damn nintendo over their ps3?? hello??? anyone there???

there has always been a limited target audience for this server,, regardless of how it is managed, a portion of that population ran away when it got its ass handed to it,, and the rest have just moved on or tried other games,, you have to be hardcore into EQ to not at least even think about GW2, that new wow expansion and this new darkfall revision that is coming out,, seriously if you dont think that directly affects that people that logon to red99 PVP then you're kidding yourself or just delusional

wipe would do nothing but appease to the crowd that lost and sold their chars or had them banned,,

mitic
09-25-2012, 03:34 PM
blue xfers first and then we can still discuss wipes.

Nirgon
09-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Wipe or not there's core issues to fix before is even think of logging in here. Not to mention the bug forum pvp is fun, esp when you're holding all the cards.

Rogean
09-25-2012, 03:39 PM
No.