PDA

View Full Version : Palemoon

TrollCall
09-25-2012, 01:09 PM
litterally
You want a screenshot of your guildchat with everyone calling him Natural?

What a den of thieves (litterally)
No, that kind of behavior is what destroyed communities, not "made them better". I watched it happen in Shadowbane from release till they closed their doors. In the last year it was NOTHING but constant "shit talk", flaming, etc. Was sad and poisonous, all the mature people left the game and the company went under.

And its why the biggest and best EMUs like the DAOC one linked above, throw people like you out.

I mean, you just bragged about tricking people into drinking poision to avoid a karma point in LoK so you could grief them consequence free. You are a griefer and a exploiter and people like you have slowly but surely destroyed MMO communities from the beggining till now.

And the difference between 10 years ago and now is, there are a whole lot more people just like you for some reason. We could handle you back on rallos because most of us played the game to play, not grief. These days it absolutly takes active GM support to keep the griefers/shittalkers/community well poisoners (litterally in your case), in check.

limmited
Id support the creation of hotzones (a limmited number , or have them rotate or wtf ever) if the flat rate universal xp bonuses were removed.

If "forceing" the population to come together for decent xp is the result, then grouping will happen naturally for other reasons (protection in a highly competitive/dangerous hotzone).

Once again this only works though, if you remove the currently inflated xp bonuses that are server wide.

This issue must be hit from both ends. Bring people together with the carrot (hot zones, group bonus wtf ever) and the stick (remove all of the xp bonues from soloers, who need it the least and would just take their flat rate bonus and go quad or solo in some remote corner of the world till 60).

And before someone says "well people will group for phat loot!". Wrong, not when everyone is just single pulling with invisi tricks through 10 walls and 3 floors named mobs straight to zoneline or where ever they feel like killing their cherry picked named mob at.

Im for whatever fosters community interaction.
Another reason why teams would not work on this server: everyone has 20 accounts with one character on each one (or so).

Back on the EQ teams you of course had limmited character slots and limmited accounts (had to pay for each one, and most did not have multiple accounts). You were restricted to making toons (at least on sullon zek) on your account that all shared the same team.

Here, everyone would have their "evil" account/toon, their "good" account/toon, their newt one etc.

It would be pointless. Would be no team spirit/pride like early team EQ and early DAoC realms had.

Just would be a great mess in general. And besides, for a real team server you have to have way more of a pop then we do now.

forceing
As a very very longtime red EQ player and someone who is very active ingame on this server I would suggest the following:

EXP:

1. Keep the scaleing low level xp bonus to help out lowbies trying to get closer to 50

2. The flat rate serverwide xp bonus should go away, replaced with a scaleing grouping bonus. What keeps people playing the game is in-game relationships and friendships. You dont form those when you solo to max level. The xp bonus on the server should be in the form of grouping bonus ONLY. The larger the group, the bigger the bonus. Groups desperatly need this anyways, as by their nature they are less efficient for xp then solos or duos and FAR less convinient.

3. All class based xp malus (hybrid,monk,etc) should be SELF only, not shared with the group. Currently this malus is a big determent to grouping. Hybrids do have their advantages so keeping it self only is appropriate.

4. Keep the pvp xp loss on death. It serves many good functions, includeing forceing people to continue to xp and group up and "be out there" (outside of raids) in the world to regain some buffer xp from time to time. This is a good thing for the server's health.

YellowText/Leaderboard:

1. Yellowtext could be fun, but only without location given. Let the community decide if they want to devulge this info or not.

2. Leaderboard is a waste of dev resources and time for something very meaningless and easy to abuse. Dont waste a second on it. Our forums, our /ooc , and YT can be our leaderboards.

Resists:

1. I think they are fine and keep things interesting for all classes. If anything, throw the other type of CC spells (blind/stun/mez) under the same bus Null threw root/snare under. (i.e. easier to resist at higher MR). But if this is done, then make all debuff type spells do 50 percent more then they do in PvE, as was the case on the red servers circa velious. Please beware at how shockingly powerful well geared meele are already and how much more powerful they will become in the near and far future of the server. I think well geared meele are already very OP.
Id support the creation of hotzones (a limmited number , or have them rotate or wtf ever) if the flat rate universal xp bonuses were removed.

If "forceing" the population to come together for decent xp is the result, then grouping will happen naturally for other reasons (protection in a highly competitive/dangerous hotzone).

Once again this only works though, if you remove the currently inflated xp bonuses that are server wide.

This issue must be hit from both ends. Bring people together with the carrot (hot zones, group bonus wtf ever) and the stick (remove all of the xp bonues from soloers, who need it the least and would just take their flat rate bonus and go quad or solo in some remote corner of the world till 60).

And before someone says "well people will group for phat loot!". Wrong, not when everyone is just single pulling with invisi tricks through 10 walls and 3 floors named mobs straight to zoneline or where ever they feel like killing their cherry picked named mob at.

Im for whatever fosters community interaction.
So last night we got to witness Lethdar and a few other Holocaust bind within Fear and then bindrush Cazic Thule or Draco over and over again whenever someone else was in the zone, causeing Fear's deathtouch script to start, forceing everyone else in the zone to camp, gate, or die.

Lethdar alone must of triggered the script over 20 times at least.

What I want to know is, is this going to be allowed or not? Amelinda was online and even spoke to people via guildchats, she was aware of what was going on but even while she was speaking, Lethdar bind rushed CT a few more times causeing more chains of DeathTouches.

Is this what the server has devolved into? Is this how we are going to attract more people after begging for "an xp bonus to save the server"??

I dont care which side does it, it has to stop or welcome to a new population high of 40 on a good night.

p.s. Amelinda, why did you not stop Lethdar from triggering the deathtouch script the oh.. half dozen times alone he did it while you were broadcasting? I was shocked to see him still online and still bind rushing draco/CT while you were there.
Holo for sure. I'm betting its another push by Maffaka/Lamort/Yiam to bring down yet another guild by forceing them to help the likes of Slathar and Sandusky.

acomplish
lol the truth comes out. You could not handle classic legit red EQ, you are not good enough or skilled enough do do 13 year old content and thus got griefed off the box to some shitbox where you can do broken ez content with full hacks enabled, so very sad.

2nd, Nihilum got ALL raid content for 8 months on this legit hack free server, despite scrubs like you "trying" to contest the mobs. Such jokes.. ALL raid targets gotten by Nihilum while the cold glazed over dead eyes of noobs like you looked on. Looked on with them dead corpse eyes while we looted them cloaks of flames, soul leaches, and white dragon scales.

You are about as retarded as people sitting in east commonlands on blue99 /oocing about "well TMO gets all raid content but but but.... we are "really" better" then them anyways durrrr!!"

So you say you are pvp gods? Sorry no one belives. You failed to stop us getting every raid mob for 8 months straight. You failed to defend any raid mob you wanted for 8 months straight. You just... failed.

And now are farming the same loot on ez69 lol... where the content is nice and ez and big bad Nihilum is not there to take the mobs from you.

Failures. Griefed off the Box. Did not have the teamwork, the determination, or the skill to acomplish ANYTHING on the last legit red box this world will see.

The End.
ahhh I see, so the only two exceptions are:

Nagafen was killed by Holocaust twice useing exploits so gross that it resulted in Rogean himself comming on and broadcasting that Holocast was disbanded and all the officers perma-baned.

and..

Maestro (lol) who is one groupable and on the same level as Phinagel. Sorry I was talking about raid content, not group trash.

The meter of success on a CLASSIC red (legit) server is: who controls the contested content. Only one guild has controlled all the raid content for 8 months straight vs. all contenders.

That guild, that power, is Nihilum

Do not care who "won" some random meaningless battle in lower guk. Do not care who "won" some "group vs group" duel in Feerrot.

All that matters at the end of the day is who is looting 100 percent of the cloaks of flames, soul leaches, and white dragon scales and who is looking on with cold glazed over corpse eyes while said prizes are being looted.

Takes teamwork, backbone, orginization, knowledge/skill at 13 year old content, and pvp power to defend/take the prize from the contenders.

Only one guild has had that recipe for success in the last 8 months. Nihilum

All others are shooting star fires in the dark. Talking big and acomplishing nothing. They have now been vanquished and exiled to a shitbox where they can try and feel like champions too.

I only speak the truth.
This matches up with what I researched last night on Al'kabor, Bloodsabers guild was the only area I could find in the old world that had no KOS/Threatening mobs to the Iskar Monk I was running around with. Well except the wandering begger mobs, those were threatening and I think they are on some Qeynos merchant or theif faction?

About the human Innoruk rogue being KOS in Neriak, I have not tested that combo yet but a human cleric of Innoruk was threatening to the dark elf necromancers that sit up on the first gate inside Neriak.

Point is, factions are not portrayed right. If I know they will acomplish something, i'll continue to make posts in the bug section with different race/class/religion combos and post their starting faction.

Priority should be the "evil" combos, since they seem the most out of wack.

useing
ahhh I see, so the only two exceptions are:

Nagafen was killed by Holocaust twice useing exploits so gross that it resulted in Rogean himself comming on and broadcasting that Holocast was disbanded and all the officers perma-baned.

and..

Maestro (lol) who is one groupable and on the same level as Phinagel. Sorry I was talking about raid content, not group trash.

The meter of success on a CLASSIC red (legit) server is: who controls the contested content. Only one guild has controlled all the raid content for 8 months straight vs. all contenders.

That guild, that power, is Nihilum

Do not care who "won" some random meaningless battle in lower guk. Do not care who "won" some "group vs group" duel in Feerrot.

All that matters at the end of the day is who is looting 100 percent of the cloaks of flames, soul leaches, and white dragon scales and who is looking on with cold glazed over corpse eyes while said prizes are being looted.

Takes teamwork, backbone, orginization, knowledge/skill at 13 year old content, and pvp power to defend/take the prize from the contenders.

Only one guild has had that recipe for success in the last 8 months. Nihilum

All others are shooting star fires in the dark. Talking big and acomplishing nothing. They have now been vanquished and exiled to a shitbox where they can try and feel like champions too.

I only speak the truth.
Freeze, the guy that did the video of him useing pumice in mass pvp and casting slow spells on clerics??

Some folks got nerve!

I do hope you come back for Kunark though. You were such a ez-kill. You are gonna be my YT personal billboard.
all the more impressive since it has recently been revealed she was useing a certain "program" the whole time:

http://www.eqpvp.com/index.php/topic,905.0.html

kind of sad
There we go, the perfect solution to all those saying we need global /ooc "for the noobs so they dont feel alone".

Amelinda is making a guild called <global OOC> for all those players to join. Finaly this will silience all the trolls who are useing that smokescreen of "helping the noobs" to bring their forum warring in game with a /ooc channel.

Well done Amelinda, I support this new guild. It will help save the rest of us from 24/7 rants and flames in game.

to the global /ooc proponents: no more legs to stand on, "the noobs" have their global ooc guild to join for groups/community, etc.
The higher level mage fire pets are casting wizard spells from a spellset that was not added to them until at least late Planes of Power. Fire pets in this era should never be casting anything higher then level 24ish wizard spells and only be buffing themselves with level 16 shielding/shieldskin and the low level weak wizard damage shield.

I'm told here they are still useing the old pre 50 fire pet inate damage shield. If this is the case, they should not. The only damage shield the wizard type fire pets have is via the low level wizard buff.
And miss out on an important tactical advatange everyone else was useing? No.

/ooc global: teh zerg is massing in upper guk, look out if you are in lower guk they headed that way.

(everyone else has warning, but I turned off my gobal ooc and get steamrolled by suprise)

at a disatvantage in pve/grouping too, and basically everything. Kind of like saying allow macroquest, but you can turn it off for yourself if it offends you.

no global ooc is better for immersion too

gobal occ would so quickly poison the community its not funny. Bad enough to have rants and flames here with what goes on in it (but at least that you can avoid without sacrificing any sort of in game advantage like you would if you did not use an available gobal ooc)
My sources (I like to chat while I meddin back up to full mana after a few charm kills/breaks in a row, helps to pass the time) tell me that the whole thing was frapsed and you looked like Nightcrawler doing nothing but yondering in random 5 foot directions while your raid was beat down.

Dont you think you should of done something more productive like cast a nuke while your entire raid was fighting? Maybe our dear friend Nirgon and advise you how to play a wizard.

Im dubious though since he failed to give you even the most elementary basic moves of the enchanter class, so I dont see him breaking through your nightcrawler-in-a-small-cube addiction playstyle as a wizard.

p.s. you know shadowstep does not damage the enemy or debuff them or anything right? (please tell me u know this..)

Well maybe for all the pvpers of the world, the fraps gets published (I know you like videos, lets not forget your own that featured you useing pumice and casting slows on clerics...). This fraps should be very lawlworthy.

Tr0llb0rn Join Date: 05-15-2012
Tr0llb0rn Last Post: 08-13-2012
Tr0llb0rn Daily Avg: 7.58

CrystalBlue Join Date: 08-15-2012
CrystalBlue Daily Avg: 5.91

Just Sayin...

BellowingBrute
09-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Nice work, that's some junior high level english skills right there!

Lazortag
09-25-2012, 01:33 PM
It doesn't really seem like his style, honestly. Even if it were true I'm more amazed by the amount of work that went into this... don't you trolls have school or jobs or something?

hagard
09-25-2012, 02:06 PM
It doesn't really seem like his style, honestly. Even if it were true I'm more amazed by the amount of work that went into this... don't you trolls have school or jobs or something?

the amount of work?
forum search so hard!

uruend
09-25-2012, 02:07 PM
nice work op. trollborns immersion levels are depressing. never seen anyone so attachted to pixels

Itap
09-25-2012, 02:11 PM
P99 detectives on the case

Nirgon
09-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Amazing detective work sir

Nirgon
09-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Upon further review the name Arzak is forever shamed. Sad news indeed. I'll hafta post some kills like when Bundy and I 2v6'd them in kedge scoring a kill on Arzak and another, an xp loss and the rest plugging. My apologies to Mellowyellow for any misplaced hard feelings.

A fraud was indeed revealed on this day.

heartbrand
09-25-2012, 03:27 PM
This is the best post on this forum in the last five months. BTW, Crystalblue was taken by Cast a while ago as a troll account to tell people server is burning, so Crystalblue you got some 'splaining to do.

JenJen
09-25-2012, 03:49 PM
rofl

uruend
09-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Upon further review the name Arzak is forever shamed. Sad news indeed. I'll hafta post some kills like when Bundy and I 2v6'd them in kedge scoring a kill on Arzak and another, an xp loss and the rest plugging. My apologies to Mellowyellow for any misplaced hard feelings.

A fraud was indeed revealed on this day.

arzak = tb/cb??

Samrothstein
09-25-2012, 05:09 PM
You know, it was only today that I posted something along the lines of "if this isn't pathetic, what is" in another thread.

Well, here you have it.

At least this forum/server keeps you off the streets.

TrollCall
09-25-2012, 05:35 PM
includeing
PvP already has its reward, its classic reward: control of the desired content, hence my refernce to dragon loot. There needs to be no other contrived and artificial "reward".

People are on the server, a quading CT went down last night. SOME people are not on the server, thats their choice. They choose a server where they can kill a quadding CT with just them and their 2 bros, all 3 boxing or whatever vs. a bugged/ez CT. No thanks.

Server has a low pop? Well yes. People are bored as hell of 9 months of just classic, they are waiting for Kunark.

As Nilbog said the other day, Server is great, it runs great and is in great shape.

Everyone, and now includeing me, is tired of trying to baby and coddle the wow-gen ezmode crybabies that got butthurt because they were denied the Dragon Loot. Just GTFO and never come back as far as im concerned.

There is nothing wrong with the server and to suggest there is, is an insult to the many years of work put into project99.

The problem is butthurt babies.

It boils down to: Classic legit red EQ is not for everyone.
Im sure they expect the same turnout average that they have had since Janurary and includeing as recent as LAST NIGHT.....

If 21 sounds too zergy for you then.......................... I dunno what to say.
As a very very longtime red EQ player and someone who is very active ingame on this server I would suggest the following:

EXP:

1. Keep the scaleing low level xp bonus to help out lowbies trying to get closer to 50

2. The flat rate serverwide xp bonus should go away, replaced with a scaleing grouping bonus. What keeps people playing the game is in-game relationships and friendships. You dont form those when you solo to max level. The xp bonus on the server should be in the form of grouping bonus ONLY. The larger the group, the bigger the bonus. Groups desperatly need this anyways, as by their nature they are less efficient for xp then solos or duos and FAR less convinient.

3. All class based xp malus (hybrid,monk,etc) should be SELF only, not shared with the group. Currently this malus is a big determent to grouping. Hybrids do have their advantages so keeping it self only is appropriate.

4. Keep the pvp xp loss on death. It serves many good functions, includeing forceing people to continue to xp and group up and "be out there" (outside of raids) in the world to regain some buffer xp from time to time. This is a good thing for the server's health.

YellowText/Leaderboard:

1. Yellowtext could be fun, but only without location given. Let the community decide if they want to devulge this info or not.

2. Leaderboard is a waste of dev resources and time for something very meaningless and easy to abuse. Dont waste a second on it. Our forums, our /ooc , and YT can be our leaderboards.

Resists:

1. I think they are fine and keep things interesting for all classes. If anything, throw the other type of CC spells (blind/stun/mez) under the same bus Null threw root/snare under. (i.e. easier to resist at higher MR). But if this is done, then make all debuff type spells do 50 percent more then they do in PvE, as was the case on the red servers circa velious. Please beware at how shockingly powerful well geared meele are already and how much more powerful they will become in the near and far future of the server. I think well geared meele are already very OP.
post patch, Ive sat around the waterfall waiting for Mammoth to spawn at 3am (per patch notes), and he never showed.

Next 2am rolls around, and I kill the bears around the waterfall area, poachers too, and then see if Mammoth shows up at 3am with the spawns cleared. He dosent show up.

Maybe I read the patch note wrong?

p.s. I always thought some of the mobs in the bear caves would go through spawn/despawn cycles, includeing Mammoth and his PHers. Is this the case? Can't say I've noticed anything depopping on their own yet.
Null had to of misunderstood what I ment by a wild bolts and range in this post then:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=423446&postcount=16

It never occurred to me that I needed to test if a bolt would follow the target behind a wall, through multiple doors,etc. I just took it for granted that since the bolt could be blocked by other targets (even the casters pet) then of course it could be blocked by geometry too. I am almost 100 percent certain a bolt in the air would be blocked by geometry but I will double check and post my findings to be sure.

Bolts have good mana to damage ratio because they can be blocked by PC's, NPCs, and (I am almost positive) geometry. Right now on this server they are superior to direct damage spells in all ways, includeing not needing LoS to cast on anyone in range. Mages are abuseing this bug currently on the server.

But I will double check this and let you know.

Critical
09-25-2012, 05:48 PM
Wow the myth of Trollb0rn is finally unveiled by Lord King Cast.

Arzak is a sad fat fuck. I can't believe how long he's beeing using terribad grammar and logging on and off different forum accounts while grinding and poopsocking in EQ.

I will place a hefty bet, that he has a mini fridge in arms reach and a corroded chair where his fat disgusting body resides.

This post deserves 5 stars and sticky.

Nirgon
09-25-2012, 05:52 PM
Wow the myth of Trollb0rn is finally unveiled by Lord King Cast.

Arzak is a sad fat fuck. I can't believe how long he's beeing using terribad grammar and logging on and off different forum accounts while grinding and poopsocking in EQ.

I will place a hefty bet, that he has a mini fridge in arms reach and a corroded wheel chair where his fat disgusting body resides.

This post deserves 5 stars and sticky.

FTFY

Tr0llb0rn
09-25-2012, 06:29 PM
Wow the Legend of Trollb0rn

Fixed ^^

All you people could not let me rest in peace, content to play the game in game and stay off the forums. Like bloodymarry chanted infront of a mirror at midnight, you called me back.

SO i've come out of retirement to address this thread (and especially Nirgon) with the following:

http://i.imgur.com/Bj00q.png

hagard
09-25-2012, 06:42 PM
what do you mean come back? you never left

nabsev
09-25-2012, 06:49 PM
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a faggot

hagard
09-25-2012, 07:06 PM
O HE MAD

Graahle
09-25-2012, 07:08 PM
what do you mean come back? you never left

^

At least he's back on the proper name!

Nirgon
09-25-2012, 07:11 PM
One of the best forum ownings ever

hagard
09-25-2012, 07:11 PM
chuck, hi pal

hagard
09-25-2012, 07:17 PM
o man that don't look good

Nirgon
09-25-2012, 07:20 PM
So melts the face of a once great troll in his own mind

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4qdyhY6KM1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

RIP what a moron, I'd put his run somewhere between Lulz Sect and Harrison.

hagard
09-25-2012, 07:22 PM
I'd put his run somewhere between Lulz Sect and Harrison.

eloquently put sir

KefkaPalazzo
09-25-2012, 07:28 PM
trollborn down for the count, much like the server. not only did Nihilum help destory the server in-game but trolled the hardest on forums. lol at the 100+ days /played, all for nothing.

uruend
09-25-2012, 07:31 PM
lol at the 100+ days /played, all for nothing.
clearly victors of the server lololol

KefkaPalazzo
09-25-2012, 07:32 PM
Nihilum called it at the start of server too.

This

When sullon zek came up, the quality pvp clans that had quit rallos zek and everquest altogether came back to EQ for the sz launch, and it was glorious.

The hard coded teams were brilliant.

The total player governance was brilliant.

The xp boost to go along with xp death was brilliant, got half of that here.

Honestly tho its too late, p1999 shot its wad, it wont wipe, and it wont make wholesale changes because it wants to more mimic a few peoples idea of the classic timeline than the pvp timeline. It's just p1999 blue with pvp and that's all it will ever be.

-Oddjob <Nihilum>

Nirgon
09-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Yeah guys like Graraige were really the primes of RZ... uh huh sure right.

Darkenbane was sooo scary after I lurked off and Kerrygetz quit. Mhm right.

hagard
09-25-2012, 07:37 PM
so i must ask, what is going to boost the population this time?
first it was tb/nihilum saying the planes will help bring the pop back which it didnt.
then it was kunark will bring the pop back, and it worked for about a week then it died again. so what is next??? epics bringin it back?

dont ban me rogaine and friends

I SAY WIPE IT FOR MAXIMUM SUCCESS AND IF IT DOESNT WORK ATLEAST WE CAN WATCH ALL THE QQ

again dont ban me its just my 2 cents

KefkaPalazzo
09-25-2012, 07:38 PM
only Maintank (Dojii) can save the server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj9WZXLOgNw&feature=relmfu

KefkaPalazzo
09-25-2012, 07:45 PM
jesus what did i just find

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATDPZjUcEXM

cast?

hagard
09-25-2012, 07:46 PM
epics will save server, yup

pop will return to 300+ for sure

TrollCall
09-25-2012, 07:50 PM
tottaly
Tottaly and utterly meaningless when we all have multiple free accounts. There was a reason why early SZ and DAoC restricted your account to one team/realm each.

"zone control" lol. If you were evil, Nihilum (or whoever) would log on their good toons to destroy you. If you were good, they'd switch to their evil accounts to destroy you.

Now if they somehow restricted every individual player to one account/team each, then yeah. But thats never gonna happen, and therefore "teams" is a non-issue.
Since this IS a "I love classic" EQ board, I'd thought i'd share that EQmac (Al'kabor server) has recently released its first update in years and has been given a intel based client that takes care of soooo many lag/video/etc issues we've always had.

Raided in Plane of Water last night (plane of super lag..) and did/beat the Corinav of Water event where before lag got so bad people were waiting for 10 seconds just on spell gem refresh. Now, everyone turned up full graphics/new models and Corinav was punked in a tottaly lag free enviornment... I know a few of your come from Al'kabor so I thought i'd share. Its like a whole new game (technical wise, still same old early PoP data).

This "classic" server was in danger of extinction since the new Mac OS would not run it, so this new client is a server lifesaver.

http://www.eqmac.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10782

edit: and yes thats Hobart as in "Hobarts War Helm" from Vulak, he is still around.
It can happen.

Also, having a greater level range means you have to be responsible towards a bigger slice of the player base. You are a level 50 wiz who starts KSing the mobs of a lvl 42 SK? SK waits off in a corner until you are low on health and rushes up for the HT. OR, a lvl 46 druid runs up and attacks you after you've bullied said SK... SK jumps in and help the druid finish you.

A lvl 42 anything could even just come back after you've ran him off and dispel your SoW, and dispel the snare on your mobs that you are quading (in the wiz example) and basically mess you up.

I think it also keeps people "nicer". On blue servers, its common to just tottaly ignore other people. Here, you ignore them at your peril.

I kinda almost want no level ranges, but the "dynamic" level range can work I guess.

hagard
09-25-2012, 07:59 PM
how does one not know how to spell these super basic words??

KefkaPalazzo
09-25-2012, 08:00 PM
how does one kill the only eq pvp emu that started with 700+ players?

runlvlzero
09-25-2012, 08:27 PM
This thread was a good quick read. Thanks for all the hard work pals.

hagard
09-25-2012, 09:18 PM
He prob as bad at pvp as he is at spelling or trolling

KefkaPalazzo
09-26-2012, 10:44 AM
i miss the old arzak. this is from the old spear of the nation recruitment thread.

Yep there was a need for this type of guild. Just look at the other guild options so far most (not all) leave a lot to be desired.

Guild is growing fast for release people, if you don't want to spend your EQ time in game listening to fart jokes, or hearing about your guild leader's latest raid training, or the minutes of his weekend Klan rally, this is the guild for you.

Redorious
09-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Sounds like this "arzak" fellow has been in all the right guilds and you are all jelly.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/I_757071_660864.jpg

Wolfgang
09-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Trollborn = Palemoon
Palemoon = Sundawg
Sundawg = Arzak ?

say it aint so Joan.

Wolfgang
09-27-2012, 05:13 PM
I hope I am wrong pal because if im not, this whole server has been a charade.

Greegon
09-27-2012, 06:23 PM
This is the best post on this forum in the last five months.

Lol, better than actually playing EQ hot damn.

Woodcon Valor
09-27-2012, 06:29 PM
I'm reporting all these staff attacks outside of RNF, enjoy your bans

Uthagain
09-27-2012, 06:44 PM
You say that like anyone doesn't expect to get banned when they wikileak about this crooked joke of a server. Better report all of the off-site forums they're being posted on as well. Also, staff doesn't have immunity from shit talking when they initiate it, I should know, I initiated lots of it, I just didn't hide behind 10 different personalities to give imaginary support to my position.

Woodcon Valor
09-27-2012, 06:46 PM
Server is doing fine no one cares about this fake drama you cooks make up, LOL how much free time do you losers have

Uthagain
09-27-2012, 06:48 PM
You glanced over the part where I mentioned you're a deranged lunatic with a bone to pick with the projects so your credibility is limmited to zilch nada nothing

You glanced over the part where I mentioned you're a deranged lunatic with a bone to pick with the projects so your credibility is limmited to zilch nada nothing

limmited

Just another sundawg puppet.

Wolfgang
09-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Sundawg repops pretty fast, this is good xp.

TyroneBiggums
09-27-2012, 08:21 PM
Sundawg repops pretty fast, this is good xp.

lmao

Woodcon Valor
09-27-2012, 08:52 PM
server still THRIVING despite a gang of trybad trolls

Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP
.:: Server Info ::.

I was compelled to come here to speak the truth and cut through the bullshit that the past defeated enemies tried to spew. I wanted them called out for the losers and liars they are, so that everyone knew what the true record was.

But now with sweet Kubark so near, its time for me to slip back into the murky waters of Innothule and let a new page turn in our servers history.

Its a fresh start for everyone, the old dumbasses are beaten and gone for good. I give our new enemies the benefit of the doubt and hope they prove worthy of the server.

My points ALL proven and the future looking bright in game, I leave you all now and return to my lurking ways.

Hope we all have fun in Kunark and we all do our best to make the server a place enough of us want to stay.

One last shout out to the defeated losers who TRIED to rewrite history in this forums and got out played AND out trolled:

Tr0llb0rn, Out

Redorious
09-27-2012, 10:27 PM
Server is doing fine no one cares about this fake drama you cooks make up, LOL how much free time do you losers have

Woodcon Valor
09-27-2012, 10:33 PM
server still THRIVING despite a gang of trybad trolls

Project 1999 PvP

Kringe
09-27-2012, 11:23 PM
Damn thats not what I see at all ...

» Server Status
Project 1999

Project 1999 PvP

Kringe
09-27-2012, 11:40 PM
king snub

No wai... Thats above said poster...

JenJen
09-28-2012, 01:59 AM
so arzak is terrible at eq pvp and pve and now confirmed terrible at rl and social skills....lawl!!!!!

JenJen
09-28-2012, 02:38 AM
btw pals...

This message is hidden because Woodcon Valor is on your ignore list.

i swear this guy is the next harrison

TrollCall
09-28-2012, 09:57 PM
You obviously didn't play 5 minutes of EQ live. Been trolling us this long Rydar, Trollborn, Crystalblue claiming all these EQ merit badges and don't know the fundaments of the classes.

We didn't come here for
http://i.imgur.com/IcL4L.png

tottaly
Not being able to cast on things in the water if you are on land (and vice versa) is tottaly classic. I wonder if this applies to pvp at well. Glad its been fixed.
Look at the culture on the forums..and you think global /ooc will be better?? Please lets not ruin in game EQ the same way these forums have been ruined.

2. I hope your figures on the xp bonus rate are wrong, because as I recall them being explained its 100 percent xp bonus at lvl 1 that slowly decays up to zero precent bonus at lvl 50. I REALLY hope its not 100 percent still at level 50 because that is tottaly out of line with classic EQ.

includeing
Arent you still lvl 34 or something? You could not handle leveling up a paladin before you got flooded with twink items, druid PLs, constant buffs etc.

Gloins pussy ass , same situation, talks big and dont think he even broke 30, he should of rolled druid.

Only a few are hard core enough to do meele on a new server. All others (includeing yourself) are twinks who may as well rolled mages.

To the OP: from what I read you basically want non-pvp safe zones to level in? That is what you are saying right? With a "new" server to level up in that will be filled with maybe 10 or so characters leveling to avoid the twinks (like tombom lol) infesting red99 now. Its not gonna happen.

hoodwinked
Its this behavior, not lack of YT/globalooc or slow xp that makes for a low server pop.

Devs plz take note and do not be hoodwinkedby the trolls

orginization
So holo wants a do over? Sorry, once you lose the game there is no do over. Next time have better orginization, officers, and skills.

^^Griefed off the box^^

bamzal
09-28-2012, 10:15 PM
oh damn! another arzak troll account exposed!! whats next?

Nizzar demanded that green agro be fixed. Arzak stepped up big there! How much DKP for that Arzak?

Littlegyno 9.0
09-28-2012, 11:18 PM
Server thriving.

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 11:25 PM
Hurry up and release epics

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 11:28 PM
This faggot is getting raped. Staff member seeks to ensure non classic server etc.

bamzal
09-28-2012, 11:46 PM
he's got more posts on 1 troll account in 1 day than his entire development career

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 11:48 PM
someone get bamzal a box of TISSUES because he was GRIEFED off the server before level 5 but still over 6 months later is still posting here on forums trying to cause DRAMA to cover his FAILURES

Scratch&Sniff
09-29-2012, 01:54 AM
someone get bamzal a box of TISSUES because he was GRIEFED off the server before level 5 but still over 6 months later is still posting here on forums trying to cause DRAMA to cover his FAILURES

lol wut

Nirgon
09-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Didn't he rape you on your fail wizard? The class you said was insta win pvp? Hahaha

bamzal
09-30-2012, 02:01 AM
Question for you... So Action (arzak; sundawg[dev]; trollborn; crystalblue; palemoon; rydar; woodcon valor; etc; etc; etc) guild wipes on vox today. They are forced to log on alts.
Moments later Lulz (Lulz Sect; Kimm Barely; Lovely[invulnerable exploiter]; Masterkova; etc; etc; etc) logs on and starts talking trash to me; calling my alt Bamzal in /say. Well if Lovely quit the game then how would he know who my alt is?

Or here's an easier question for you... Is Lovely just renamed to Action?

Bhubbles
09-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Trollb0rn was mendan...

Bhubbles
10-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Retti in sure you already knew that it was on the forums!

Wolfgang
11-08-2012, 06:52 PM
thread delivered.

Bamzal Sherbet
12-09-2012, 09:13 PM
full circle

Akim
12-10-2012, 06:03 AM
Lol trolls.

Akim
12-10-2012, 06:30 AM
Arzak huge faggot revealed, terrified to reveal in game name (Same guy who raged when his own guild wouldn't group with him and he had to duo with my low level Shaman).

Brother Cast redeemed.

dear god I know too much..

TrollCall
06-21-2013, 07:13 PM
NEVER FORGET 09-25-2012

In memory of the event (just incase we missed any), lets play Spot the Arzak
(the original list of suspects - Bold already confirmed)

Forum Acct
Atmas
Bargran
BigSlip
Buellen
CrystalBlue
dark warrior
godbox
Halister
Hammertime
jetviper21
Juugox2
Kevlar
Kika Maslyaka
Lafoirfouille
Nuesnada
Nuk3Afr1ca
Palemoon
Rydar
Seaweedpimp
Seaweedpimpz
Silentone
Striiker
Sundawg
Tr0llb0rn
Trimm
Uaellaen
Wudan
xnolanx

Tomato King6
06-21-2013, 10:09 PM
didn't read any of this

SamwiseRed
06-22-2013, 12:35 AM
bigslip is seaweedpimp and is def not arzak.

hammertime is def not arzak.

nuke africa is warmecht, not arzak

juugox is batlle or some shit.

never heard of the others.

Nirgon
06-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Woodcon Valor lmfao

heartbrand
06-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Woody was cast

TrollCall
10-07-2013, 08:01 PM
ya crack in your cornflakes this morning? You obviously didn't play 5 minutes of EQ live. Been trolling us this long Rydar, Trollborn, Crystalblue claiming all these EQ merit badges and don't know the fundaments of the classes.

We didn't come here for
http://i.imgur.com/IcL4L.png

big mouth chew
10-07-2013, 08:06 PM
i bindcamped faerie 3x for having the same signature layout as these accounts
goog times

Humerox
10-07-2013, 08:12 PM
nice. reminds me of Bronson and word, word when he nailed my troll account on blue, lol.

blue, lol

habits

GoldScar
10-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Server not Thurviving