PDA

View Full Version : WTB Lev Cloak Loot rights

Tegellan
09-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Hey, I am looking for Pegasus Feather Cloak

paying 5k

Happyfeet
09-24-2012, 04:33 PM
/t raiyne, he's 10k tho, but he's awesome at it.

Ogre
09-24-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm sorry, but implying skill is in any way required to trigger QM is completely retarded. Just kill the elephant calf w/a fixed 15 sec spawn at -6300, 5000 and the lioness roamer that spawns east of aviak tree over and over.

The 10k fee is just so you can let someone else to do that boring/tedious shit for you while you eat Chex Mix and watch TV.

Silo69
09-24-2012, 05:33 PM
a few months back some ranger had this down to a science, 2k to loot cloak, all day everyday. Supply and Demand

Tegellan
09-24-2012, 06:37 PM
I agree that is does not require skill.

It just becomes much easier when someone else helps or does the "tedious" stuff.

besides.. I like chex mix and watching TV

That said, I got the cloak. so ignore the WTB :P

Happyfeet
09-24-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm sorry, but implying skill is in any way required to trigger QM is completely retarded. Just kill the elephant calf w/a fixed 15 sec spawn at -6300, 5000 and the lioness roamer that spawns east of aviak tree over and over.

The 10k fee is just so you can let someone else to do that boring/tedious shit for you while you eat Chex Mix and watch TV.

So I'm completely retarded? I guess as long as you preface it with "I'm sorry" you can call me a moron. Spawning Quillmane does take knowledge, which equates to a learned skill. If you need to know how to do something to accomplish it then it requires skill. You say it has 0 skill, then go on to describe how to spawn Quill. I'm sorry, but that's dumb as shit.

Deuces
09-24-2012, 10:03 PM
http://wiki.project1999.org/Quillmane

all the info is right here. I think it was done by Mitic.

Ogre
09-24-2012, 10:41 PM
So I'm completely retarded? I guess as long as you preface it with "I'm sorry" you can call me a moron. Spawning Quillmane does take knowledge, which equates to a learned skill. If you need to know how to do something to accomplish it then it requires skill. You say it has 0 skill, then go on to describe how to spawn Quill. I'm sorry, but that's dumb as shit.

Implying QM takes some kind of magical, secret knowledge or "super sick skillz bro" is like saying triggering the AC for JBoots does, which would be a completely retarded statement.

Just like AC, everyone and their mother knows how to trigger QM. The fee to have someone else do it is just a laziness tax. I'm sorry that you do not have the cursory ability of how to search the P99 Wiki or use Google.

Happyfeet
09-25-2012, 04:04 AM
Trust me, I know how to spawn Quill ;)
This isn't my first rodeo.