PDA

View Full Version : Yes, Virigina. PVP does exist.

Vayder
09-20-2012, 06:55 PM
Plane of Hate PVP (http://youtu.be/lbLsc0pf610)

runlvlzero
09-20-2012, 07:03 PM
Lol brennards corpse O.o man no one hit you once during that whole fight...

Looks like half of RD was afk for like a minute and went Oshit.

CrystalBlue
09-20-2012, 07:25 PM
WOW , this pvp was described to me but seeing it now with my own eyes.......

lol Cheeseycakes you DO need to go back to your enchanter imo. Slows on clerics are more useful then a wizard who just runs back and forth while everyone else gets brutalized.

And lol at Stasis, dropped to his knees QUICK when the alpha rogue got on him, dayum! Now I understand why he "quits" the server on a regular basis, the child can't pvp.

So brutalized, so violated.

Scratch&Sniff
09-20-2012, 07:36 PM
pvp and good times to be had on red!

CrystalBlue
09-20-2012, 07:46 PM
keyboard turning galore

unwatchable, learn how to strafe.

lol fiegi soooooo mad, stuck on the forums while raid vs raid happening on the thriving box.

at least there is always LoZ right? errrrrr, nevermind lawl :cool:

Zalaerian
09-20-2012, 07:50 PM
keyboard turning galore

an embarrassment to us pvp box legends chuck, i agree. disgusted this was type of play is considered pvp

bigeasy
09-20-2012, 07:57 PM
an embarrassment to us pvp box legends chuck, i agree. disgusted this was type of play is considered pvp

ahhhh,, thats right, the self proclaimed box legends.. did your wrists fall off? get too old to play?? calling yourself a box legend on a server you were griefed off and too scared to play on bcus of supposed management/box issues is a little off base there lad

legends in your own mind is a more accurate term i would say

CrystalBlue
09-20-2012, 08:00 PM
keyboard turning galore

and

EQUALS:

http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2010/12/directupload-c953r97n.jpg

lawl

uruend
09-20-2012, 08:04 PM

fuk that was hard to watch

Lawler
09-20-2012, 08:27 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TsbRvdBjQRM/Tad_9XRj1TI/AAAAAAAAAMc/qijYRLC0eWs/s1600/Fighting+Babies.jpg
^^^
PVP box legends.

jdklaw
09-20-2012, 08:59 PM
wow thats pretty pathetic

i guess it makes sense why you write third party programs to switch your weapons and do backstabs for you since you have two hands on the keyboard

oops was the macro thing a secret?

Dullah
09-20-2012, 09:04 PM
deadbeat dad completely furious

SamwiseBanned
09-20-2012, 09:04 PM
deadbeat dad completely furious

i hope you at least sit down and eat those tv dinners with your mom, i mean, she is supporting your ass

Dullah
09-20-2012, 09:06 PM
I live alone, made just shy of 6 figures last year and cook every night of the week.

SamwiseBanned
09-20-2012, 09:07 PM
bet thats on your myspace bio too lol

Dullah
09-20-2012, 09:09 PM
You do realize, while having the right mouse button down literally the entire fight, keyboard turning is impossible. Its called strafing.

Scrubs here so bad, they don't even know what keyboard turning is.

SamwiseBanned
09-20-2012, 09:15 PM
Destin trying to get his corpse but still getting forum CCd. poor kid.

SamwiseBanned
09-20-2012, 09:18 PM
you know things are bad when mellowyellow is the only one coming to the rescue lol

tehruoh
09-20-2012, 09:20 PM
rettiwalk just mad he didnt get back into nihilum

Delita
09-20-2012, 10:03 PM
DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO

p99 red rip jan 1, 2012

runlvlzero
09-20-2012, 10:05 PM
awww you guys are being hard, ender is cool, vid wasnt bad, shitty uk music, but at least he bothered to fraps and edit. Give him credit. Stop QQ'ing and do some art.

tehruoh
09-20-2012, 11:30 PM
yeah retti why'd you become a giant lamer after playing on LoZ.

we all used to be pretty kewl/indifferent with each other

tehruoh
09-20-2012, 11:57 PM
oic

think most of the shit talking was in jest as we often did with each other. Now we just pick on tune and mellow.

Venrill
09-21-2012, 12:08 AM
The nilla laheim koed those red dawn fools like they were glasschin, praise be to the synagog of Qeynos for granting them the strength.

Supreme
09-21-2012, 08:09 AM

WHO IS MAD?

Supreme
09-21-2012, 08:11 AM
i never changed, i got guild removed for playing a different server for 3 weeks and everyone wanted to start talking shit about me leaving to pvp as if i was under a contract to raid hate and fear

i tried to group exp with nihilum for a few weeks after kunark came out but nobody seemed to be interested so here we are

i noticed destin running his dirty little mouth in forums forgetting that he was crying on his cats shoulders about big daddy nizzar denying him loots just a month ago in rallyds vent, so im reminding him that we remember

You were not guild removed.

Nihilum reformed. Everyone that did not stay active was asked to reapply. Everyone did so and moved on with it.

It was nothing personal against you.

Your forum access was revoked because you started to talk what people were saying there and airing it on R&F.

As i said it was not personal. If all of this cocerned you so much why not just talk to someone that could have done something about it instead of creating all this mess?

Delita
09-21-2012, 08:12 AM

WHO IS MAD?

runlvlzero
09-21-2012, 08:32 AM
Todays lucky lotto #18!

Herb9
09-21-2012, 09:14 AM
The nilla laheim koed those red dawn fools like they were glasschin, praise be to the synagog of Qeynos for granting them the strength.

this was good, I laughed.

only thing missing from the video is our vent soundtrack. was some pro pvp direction goin on. see the screenshot in my sig from it on the kill on bronkar? look at the different array of nukes that landed on him right before my wildfire landed. that's called focus. zero deaths on our side, excellent cross healing and some nice tanking by milkshake.

they tried to focus nizzar at the very beginning and got him to 70% before he got healed to full, thrilla by himself focused checkraise at the beginning and dropped him before he got a single heal. that's an assassin right there takin out there battle comm.

Supreme
09-21-2012, 09:23 AM
INC nerd rage quitting.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 09:41 AM
yo supreme make me a guild website for <Planar Protectors>, i am offering one large pizza. must not include a dkp section. thanks.

Mornin3.0
09-21-2012, 10:18 AM
so sad to see retti and nihilum having problems.. they were such the perfect match..

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 10:22 AM
I just realized if the people enjoying retirement didnt post on here, forums would be dead as fuck.

Lucky
09-21-2012, 10:41 AM
overgeared and outnumbering zerg ports in on half afk pickup group

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 10:47 AM
overgeared and outnumbering zerg ports in on half afk pickup group

They have been prepping for this moment for 6 months. Let em bask in their glory. Meanwhile more YT on live in the past few days than the amount of pvp I witnessed the past few months. Ain't doomsaying, just speaking truth.

Nirgon
09-21-2012, 10:51 AM
Yeah try all getting on the same target, or at least most of you. It's called assisting with dps, I'm sure you get it right in PvE.

AFK group zerged, news at 11.

Nizzarr
09-21-2012, 11:04 AM
yea I was hoping to find buffed and geared people with pets but apparently their puller trained them beforehand and they were just recovering.

in other news, red dawn looking for competent pullers.

Nirgon
09-21-2012, 11:07 AM
ITT Destin and Retti's true colors.

Up next, the reason we need to buff group xp to discourage solo'ing.

Nizzarr
09-21-2012, 11:08 AM
Who's retti again? I dont really remember him. cliff notes please

Tycko
09-21-2012, 11:08 AM
I loved the video. Server thriving.

Supreme
09-21-2012, 11:10 AM
Supreme, your saying my access wasn't revoked until I started the loot whooer thread exposing the clown destin?

Yes.

One has nothing to do with the other. You apped one day then you posted the thread the next.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 11:21 AM
60 active members and Nilly still recruiting. See sig, not interested in a 1 guild server.

Nirgon
09-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Who's retti again? I dont really remember him. cliff notes please

He was a very active braggart while guilded with you who like many others claimed pvp dominance despite a severe lack of kill shots to post.

Now he's trashing you.

Sorry about your recruitment pool on this server. If only guard assist was in at start, no opening weekend lag and classic resists were here.

Nirgon
09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
forumns thriving

Must be people sticking around hoping for some fixes to resists etc

aborted
09-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Good video

Malevz
09-21-2012, 12:45 PM
What ever happened to good fight, we'll get you next time.

Now it's all training, trolling, excuses and bullshit. If you lose in pvp, Nihilum, Red Dawn, whoever, and make excuses, suck it up, dust yourselves off, and aim to do better next time. You just rezzed? You just AE'd down 1000 mobs and were oom and you died? Welcome to a pvp server.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I respect the dedication I've seen from Red Dawn, competition keeps both guilds strong.

And all the crybabies that no longer play that still come here to talk shit, I think it's cute you couldn't hack pvp and became board warriors. It's good when someone finds their place in the world.

Delita
09-21-2012, 12:53 PM
I've probably posted the most pvp screenshots on this forum.

i probably posted 10x more than you considering ive posted about 150 ss of killing blows alone

Vayder
09-21-2012, 12:53 PM
I can't speak for anyone else, but I respect the dedication I've seen from Red Dawn, competition keeps both guilds strong.

Agreed. Red Dawn is doing some good work. We caught Red Dawn at a bad moment. The next time this happens I expect it to be quite different.

But that's the point. There will be a next time.

RD is doing work and has that to be proud of. If all the forum warriors spent 1/4th the time in game that they do on the boards they'd be leading the charge with RD into mass pvp battles on the regular.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Agreed. Red Dawn is doing some good work. We caught Red Dawn at a bad moment. The next time this happens I expect it to be quite different.

RD is doing work and has that to be proud of. If all the forum warriors spent 1/4th the time in game that they do on the boards they'd be leading the charge with RD into mass pvp battles on the regular.

dude, you solod while in VV then apped to Nilly asap. literally avoided all pvp until safely surrounded by the zerg. Vayder was doing big things, Duress is just another Destin.

Vayder
09-21-2012, 01:30 PM
dude, you solod while in VV then apped to Nilly asap.

First group in VV was with a mage who refused to chain pets. When I left for a PL a friend offered I was sent a tell from officers with a slap on the wrist for leaving him.

Second group in VV was in Mistmoore. Had a 45 druid outside of group so thought it'd be great exp. Spent first thirty minutes at ZL waiting on enchanter who was doing jewelry skillups in Felwithe while druid pulled only green mobs. Once full group was there and ready to go the group proceeded to fail to snare, follow, and other basics which led to me eating 3 exp deaths. I left 1.5hrs later -4% exp.

RL friends came to Red and we exp'd together late night. You conveniently left that part out. Also the part about VV attacking my crew while I was with them and tagged in Sol B.

Not sure if you're aware but it's not good for guild retention when you try to kill your own members.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 01:37 PM
yup confirmed, avoided pvp at all costs, went straight to the largest guild on server. Bravo to mindsculptor tho, he really had me fooled. talked about how he was in BDA and had to fight the big bad TMO for raid zones ect ect. Went straight to TMO red lulz. you new players have no idea you are the ones killing the server.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 01:40 PM
in response, i have no idea what you are talking. I had a feeling you were going straight to Nilly. Goku and Mayor were way obvious. Insane was obvious as fuck, that dude had pixels on the mind 24/7. Greenthumb was hilarious. I asked if he was gonna join Nilly or not. He was concerned that he wouldnt be able to catch up in DKP. I lold when he said that and knew he was going straight there.

the problem is new players dont wanna earn anything. i want to be spoon fed loots. From Destin on its been a complete joke to take any new nilly member seriously.

Vayder
09-21-2012, 02:02 PM
I don't know what it's going to take to get you to understand that an average of 21 raiders per raid is not a zerg.

How many players do you think a raid should be allowed to take on Trak? What about Gorenaire? VP?

Gokuu, Mindsculptor, Mayor, and I were 4-manning Efreeti in our low 40s. I don't know what the talk about being afraid and taking the easy path is about.

Also, I believe it was my crew that was leading the charge with fun grouping but you can continue to ignore stuff like this was happening:

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii74/egil/p99/CTThriving.jpg

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 02:07 PM
I don't know what it's going to take to get you to understand that an average of 21 raiders per raid is not a zerg.

How many players do you think a raid should be allowed to take on Trak? What about Gorenaire? VP?

Gokuu, Mindsculptor, Mayor, and I were 4-manning Efreeti in our low 40s. I don't know what the talk about being afraid and taking the easy path is about.

Also, I believe it was my crew that was leading the charge with fun grouping but you can continue to ignore stuff like this was happening:

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii74/egil/p99/CTThriving.jpg

youre fine with a one guild server, there is no rationalizing with you. hope it works out for ya.

CrystalBlue
09-21-2012, 02:25 PM

Address this point please samwise, these are the facts.

If you want a 21 raiders per average raid , to split into two guilds of 10 or 11 each, would you then support making trakanon,etc easier to it can be two grouped?

But then we are back to what LoZ is arent we? See how this circle goes?

You want to know what the REAL solution is? STFU and start logging in for Red Dawn raids Samwise....

Be part of the solution.

Vayder
09-21-2012, 02:25 PM
youre fine with a one guild server, there is no rationalizing with you. hope it works out for ya.

One page back...

Vayder
09-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Address this point please samwise, these are the facts.

If you want a 21 raiders per average raid , to split into two guilds of 10 or 11 each, would you then support making trakanon,etc easier to it can be two grouped?

But then we are back to what LoZ is arent we? See how this circle goes?

You want to know what the REAL solution is? STFU and start logging in for Red Dawn raids Samwise....

Be part of the solution.

Barkingturtle
09-21-2012, 02:29 PM
I keep opening this thread expecting vaginal pvp.

Good thing I can fap to just about anything.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 02:37 PM
didnt realize the entire server was riding on Nihilum downing some kunark dragons. I take back what i said, getting more people in Nihilum should be a priority for the server.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 02:38 PM
now why did you run to Nihilum instead of helping VV? literally all the unemployed poopsockers who have done all these raids on blue teamed up and joined one guild. where is the challenge in that?

Kevynne
09-21-2012, 02:46 PM
lawl. RD got raped. poor brenanrd and scotia </3

Nirgon
09-21-2012, 02:49 PM

He is right about this.

CrystalBlue
09-21-2012, 02:49 PM
where is the challenge in that?

The Challenge is in trying to stop and overthrow them, contenst them, beat them?

Are YOU up for this Challenge?

I see RD progressing , doing fear/hate/sky, inching their way up.

Are these raids, this kind of work, too "tedious" for you? Easier to just bitch on the forums I guess.. right?

I'll be looking for you sam, at the next fear/hate/sky clear.

Nirgon
09-21-2012, 02:50 PM
People just see what they want to see until they follow my words and come into the light.

CrystalBlue
09-21-2012, 02:51 PM
Nirgon, u are wrong about too many things to be trusted anymore.

There is only one truthsayer on these forums and thats...

<------------------------------

Nirgon
09-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Yeah some anonymous nobody.

If you need answers, ask.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 04:05 PM
He is right about this.

/facepalm so the most important thing is making sure Nilly has numbers to do Kunark dragons even if that means recruiting all 55+ toons on the server? i see.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 04:09 PM
btw what does kunark dragons have to do with you joining Nilly? you joined before Kunark.

Malevz
09-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Word is you can do anything... at zombo.com

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 04:16 PM
arguing about Nilly recruiting the server (see sig) is going nowhere. the counter is that you need more people to kill dragons, my counter is its going to kill server should you absorb all the new players. when the server died, you guys were still raiding and didnt seem to care. meanwhile me, nips, and a few randoms here and there struggled to even find players. the ways things are going its going to be a repeat. unless you were there during off peak hours when it was just 5 of us online, you cannot see my point. loved red99 but the future is lookin like a 1 guild server. i ultimately play this game for run and competition but when all new players flock to the winning side it kinda sucks the fun out of it. im done trying to reason with you guys on the topic of server health. take notes on the history of this server so you dont repeat it.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 04:17 PM
*fun :)

runlvlzero
09-21-2012, 04:41 PM
in response, i have no idea what you are talking. I had a feeling you were going straight to Nilly. Goku and Mayor were way obvious. Insane was obvious as fuck, that dude had pixels on the mind 24/7. Greenthumb was hilarious. I asked if he was gonna join Nilly or not. He was concerned that he wouldnt be able to catch up in DKP. I lold when he said that and knew he was going straight there.

the problem is new players dont wanna earn anything. i want to be spoon fed loots. From Destin on its been a complete joke to take any new nilly member seriously.

Detect serious chip on the shoulder.

Wow sam, I mean, yeah, but wow... these people are doin things, mindsculptor played the box at least and we did stuff. I ran into my fair shake of groups that just made me want to /q for an hour. Trust me maybe if people didnt slam so hard on nihi, some might come back over to the other side and teach your PvE pro's a few things so they might INCREASE server pop for more PVP.

How many of you really went for the PVP throatkill in cloth and raw-hide at level 15 anyway, i bet most of you had friends and networks, and MR gear that most noobs didnt even know about, let people get into the game at their own pace without slamming their face in the mud.

NVM its pvp... slam their face in the mud and make them eat it.

Hope your retirement is going smoothly. I hear they offer free manicures in felwithe with incense and pot-poure.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 04:53 PM
nah lowbie pvp is the best. i pvpd on samwise at lvl 35 forever in full leather. i fought uprising, duh winning, axis (before IF merged), flowers, scary bad guys, los banditos/ff, holo, and nilly, usually out numbered. until the end when i started the nightly nilly gank parties but that is neither here nor there. since posting that wall o text, ive received this many white text notifications.

http://i.imgur.com/Teppn.jpg

not every kill has a white text message. lots of banter in general, lot of pvp, and oddly ive been able to find a pick up group every time. anyhow i hope more players come, ive done my part in recruiting from blue, eq mac, posting in other forums, youtube messages, ect. Maybe if nilly spent one of their raid nights PLing and advertising it would be a better place.

Dullah
09-21-2012, 04:54 PM
No sense trying to reason with someone with the mental capacity of a fetus. He doesn't have the fortitude to accomplish anything worthwhile in any game, so he works the forums like a day job hanging on the nuts of those who do.

Adderall couldn't even save this junkie.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Nice projecting, hows home life with ma and tv dinners?

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 04:58 PM
all good, non factor destin about to breath all over his monitor, watch out.

Malevz
09-21-2012, 05:00 PM
arguing about Nilly recruiting the server (see sig) is going nowhere. the counter is that you need more people to kill dragons, my counter is its going to kill server should you absorb all the new players

Here's the truth:

Nilhilum kills dragons with mid 20's in numbers. More people aren't needed. The fact is I know people who were VV from VZ. They said guildchat was nothing but whining and bitching and no one helped each other.

Anyone can petition for a guildtag, and put it above people's heads, but that won't make it a guild.

Nizzar is a great leader, although he gets bitchy sometimes, I don't know any guildleaders that didn't get bitchy. We have a solid core of dedicated people that are interested in making the guild stronger, not just out for loot and yellow text cause they have something to prove.

People didn't join Nihilum because they kill dragons, people joined cause VV was a failure as a guild.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 05:06 PM
VV was never meant to be a raiding guild, at least nothing like Nihilum. it actually started off small and based on sullon zek good team. however because so many people wanted to join i ended up bending the rules over and over until it eventually became something i didnt like. you guys are avoiding my point like the plague which only proves you guys dont give two shits about whether this server crumbles or not. as long as you have your daily raids you are fine with a 1 guild server. so VV didnt make it, it started from scratch. by the time kunark came out we barely had a group of 50s. people like destin and yourself have alot to say about how things should be but have literally worked for nothing on this server.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 05:07 PM
that being said, i would love to see jokers like Destin try to build a guild from scratch and contest Nihilum. lets see how far you can get lol

runlvlzero
09-21-2012, 05:11 PM
need moar good players on the box period.... how we gonna do that by posting and aderting other games ;p

nawwl lols anyway i'm just pokin fun because its an obvious jib.

Ummm i'm buffing FoH people in guk while i farm for my alt =) FUN TIMES. winning at being a bluebie.

CrystalBlue
09-21-2012, 05:14 PM
You dont have to wait, its already happened, its called <red dawn>.

Are you going to be with them on their next fear/hate/sky raid? Or will you instead be on the forums bitching about how no one will challenge Nihilum?

This is what I dont get. Several people made some very calculated steps in the run up to Kunark that has resulted in something all of us wanted for kunark, a second raiding guild.

Sucess, mission acomplished.

But instead you are on the forums bitching about nihilum still with their 21 average member raids????

You know Red Dawn had over 20 in Sky just yesterday ... RIGHT?

Were you up there with them , helping them progress?

oh, I see.

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 05:18 PM
i love the magic 21 avg players per raid number, i havent even said anything about it. reading comp fail? either way im not adverting anyone. ive had 2 players pm today about red99, no lie. i told them to give it a try and didn't mention any of the bs that goes on around here. i dont care about progression lol, if i wanted to progress eq classic i would be on eqmac. i was here for pvp reasons only. is that clear now?

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 05:19 PM
im also giving my 40 bard to one of them as soon as i take off my full set of fine steel a friend made for me since its no longer in game and i like it.

CrystalBlue
09-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Oh, you dont care about EQ progression? Ahh ok, then you are in luck. What red dawn or Nihilum does or does not do has zero impact on you. You can just run around and attempt to star fire random people in random places.

So what are you complaining about again? Two guilds are raiding different targets atm with similar numubers.... umm ok.... sounds fine. Is that stoping you from pvping? Do not think so.

Malevz
09-21-2012, 05:26 PM
you guys are avoiding my point like the plague which only proves you guys dont give two shits about whether this server crumbles or not.

You'd be wrong again there, a lot of us enjoy the server and like having competition. What is it you want exactly? If you're hoping some nihilum officers will give you some advice about running a guild I'd suggest sending them a tell. Otherwise I can tell you quality over quantity. VV invited everyone it could get its hands on, which is a strategy that's failed for every guild that's done it.

You can justify failures any way you want but besides kunark opening Nihilum never breaks 30 members on. Red Dawn has higher numbers on most of the time. We have higher levels maybe, did you want us to slow down? Maybe plevel some Red Dawn? Time to suck it up Samwise, put on your big boy pants and try leveling out of 51, or hide there forever and whine on the boards

JenJen
09-21-2012, 05:39 PM
in a few months more when RD is majority lvl 60 too, things should be more fun and interesting for all concerned. Providing people dont stop being bros and pals and get pixel impatience, its all looking good!

okay enough common sense

fuck nihi!!!!!

SamwiseBanned
09-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Not sure where you guys got lost but rd has nothing to do with Mindsculptor and the countless jumping ship to Nihilum when server pop was all fucked up.

CrystalBlue
09-21-2012, 06:39 PM
Dont jump ship off of <red dawn> sam, they need you. Help keep the server alive and be at their Fear raid tonight. You can help keep the gorillas snared.

Takyn88
09-21-2012, 06:42 PM
If only cinda werent deleted. fuck you cast

Tumdumm
09-22-2012, 04:24 AM
meanwhile me, nips, and a few randoms here and there struggled to even find players.

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/robn3030/samwise2v1sro.jpg

yeah howd that work out?

karsten
09-22-2012, 04:28 AM
Yes, Virgin pvp does exist

oh man lol

SamwiseBanned
09-22-2012, 06:39 AM
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/robn3030/samwise2v1sro.jpg

yeah howd that work out?

I don't know, you tell me :)

http://i.imgur.com/dLo20.jpg

Herb9
09-22-2012, 08:14 AM
I don't know, you tell me :)

hahahahahaha guy destroys you and you post someone else's kill of him. get your own kills, noob, and get better at forums.

EQtrader
09-22-2012, 09:24 AM
chewie died to a chick instrument player.. dude kill yourself

Herb9
09-22-2012, 09:59 AM
Chewie has been slain by Nizzar...

see my sig for what kill shots are supposed to look like, slain messages actually belonging to the taker of the screenshot. using others kills is bush, samwise, and this other troll promoting somebody elses bush kill that somebody else got lol... keep postin your awesome.

SamwiseBanned
09-22-2012, 01:11 PM
Chewie has been slain by Nizzar...

see my sig for what kill shots are supposed to look like, slain messages actually belonging to the taker of the screenshot. using others kills is bush, samwise, and this other troll promoting somebody elses bush kill that somebody else got lol... keep postin your awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/jAdEp.jpg

EQtrader
09-22-2012, 01:13 PM
THRILLA OWNED

SamwiseBanned
09-22-2012, 01:40 PM
damn that killshot shut his little ass up. bald headed faggot lol

bigeasy
09-22-2012, 01:43 PM
i dont know about everyone else,, but i dont see much there but a lowbie wiz dying to rivervale guards,, seems like current events

EQtrader
09-22-2012, 01:53 PM
i see a faggit getting owned man open ur eyes unless u hold hands wiht dis here dude

SearyxTZ
09-22-2012, 01:57 PM
Yes, Virgin pvp does exist

lol

you win this thread

Herb9
09-25-2012, 09:48 AM
See the story of the RMT and Natural ban's from earlier this year in my sig, updated often. More kills piling up, no new deaths since April still.

good luck all, big fun fights RD. confirmed thriving. thanks to RD members for not using MQ for the 5 years you played on boxes before coming here, it's helped you adapt better than holo did to a cheat-free environment.

CrystalBlue
09-25-2012, 11:03 AM
So true its already confirmed that <Red Dawn> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> holobad.

Holo used to die so so easy, never acomplished anything. They already tottaly eclipsed by Heartbrand's <Red Dawn>

who'd of guessed? Well I think everyone would of. It was so obvious holo without MQ and training was like a jellyfish out of water.

Critical
09-25-2012, 06:14 PM
WOW , this pvp was described to me but seeing it now with my own eyes.......

lol Cheeseycakes you DO need to go back to your enchanter imo. Slows on clerics are more useful then a wizard who just runs back and forth while everyone else gets brutalized.

And lol at Stasis, dropped to his knees QUICK when the alpha rogue got on him, dayum! Now I understand why he "quits" the server on a regular basis, the child can't pvp.

So brutalized, so violated.

You ride your own cock so well