PDA

View Full Version : Help: Left click near any edge (1" plus) iconfiies and switches me to windowed mode

Noudess
09-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Today, every time I click anywhere near an edge, even up to 1-2 inches from an edge, I get iconfied and sent to windowed mode. Some of my backpacks open in that area and are unusable.

I believe that some other alt or ctrl something button his I might have don by accident changed my mouse mode or something, because I played 2 days without a glitch. Then, today when trying to link an item, I hit the wrong button, maybe alt-leftclick instead of shift? Does that change some windows setting or something?

I think I did the same thing on char creation and I couldn't assign my skilll points. I had to use another PC.

Noudess...

ccs88
09-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Today, every time I click anywhere near an edge, even up to 1-2 inches from an edge, I get iconfied and sent to windowed mode. Some of my backpacks open in that area and are unusable.

I believe that some other alt or ctrl something button his I might have don by accident changed my mouse mode or something, because I played 2 days without a glitch. Then, today when trying to link an item, I hit the wrong button, maybe alt-leftclick instead of shift? Does that change some windows setting or something?

I think I did the same thing on char creation and I couldn't assign my skilll points. I had to use another PC.

Noudess...

Use ALT+O instead of O.

Noudess
10-11-2012, 12:46 PM
Thank you. Worked perfect.