PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Lord Begurgle / Tainted Aquagoblin Shaman Tower

iambuff
09-11-2012, 12:10 PM
At the top of the underwater tower in Lake Rathe where Lord Begurgle spawns for the cleric epic quest, only 1 mob is currently spawning and that is the Lord Begurgle PH mob. On numerous forums I am reading, it says there should be 3 mobs that spawn on top of the tower. The reason why this is affecting me is because I am actually camping this area to spawn a tainted aquagoblin shaman for the druid epic and with only 1 mob spawning it is limiting my chances at getting a tainted aquagoblin to spawn. Any feedback would be great. I think I am correct on the issue, but of course you never know.

Ambrotos
09-11-2012, 12:55 PM
I've noticed from petitions sent in during the game, that some people kite them off due to being attacked or almost killed. The npcs are pulled out of the cave and path around in Lake Rath.

Treats
09-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Side note on Lord Bergurgle also, he should be a 28-30 minute spawn here.

It is currently set at 6 min 50 sec.

He's on a 28 minute timer and spawns directly on top if 'Deep' in the tower.
You can pull him up to the island above and get less chances of interuptions
on your spell casts.

I camped that bugger for 14 and a half hours straight :(

Matt.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/alt.games.everquest/7O5ZulU7cls

ArumTP
09-11-2012, 02:50 PM
I had an issue with him once "not spawning". It was because my duo partner pulled the whole camp out of there, and the placeholder never returned back and was swimming in lake rathe. Likely this is the problem.

Dagner
09-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Side note on Lord Bergurgle also, he should be a 28-30 minute spawn here.

It is currently set at 6 min 50 sec.

I was there today and the one mob that is there now (the Lord Begurgle PH) is respawning every 28 minutes, so I'm not sure what this poster is talking about.

Not sure where the other 2 are at, but they weren't up and haven't respawned in hours/days- I will look for these other PH's wandering around in the lake I guess

Treats
09-12-2012, 09:38 AM
I was there today and the one mob that is there now (the Lord Begurgle PH) is respawning every 28 minutes, so I'm not sure what this poster is talking about.

Not sure where the other 2 are at, but they weren't up and haven't respawned in hours/days- I will look for these other PH's wandering around in the lake I guess

Did Bergurgle right after Epics were released on the server and forgot to post it in the Bug forum.

Must of been changed sometime, it was 6 50.

Sun Ra
09-17-2012, 06:02 AM
As of right now, the ph/Lord Berg is not spawning or is pathed out somewhere...., I don't know. Definitely not spawning in the tower though.

Can someone fix this spawn please? been broken for a few days.

Sun Ra
09-17-2012, 07:00 AM
Nevermind, found the ph roaming in the lake with my druid....

Alunova
05-17-2013, 12:31 AM
Underwater goblins in Lake Rathe will now return to their spawn location correctly, pending update.