PDA

View Full Version : This server Rules

Caravelle1
09-08-2012, 01:13 AM
EQ PvP is gay. I've pvped in EVERY god damned game starting with UO in 1999.
EQ PVP is the most buggy Z axis abused, unbalanced, POS of them all.

I liked zek on eq live because trying to level up in a hostile environment was very challenging. I'm drawn to challenging games. EQ PvP was SO TERRIBLE that I always stayed away even while playing the PvP server EVEN THOUGH I dominate PvP on the highest levels for all other MMOs I played. Staying alive and getting exp was a challenge on Zek. Here it's a joke. Nihilum and even the guild I was in Red Dawn are a joke. And the zerg mentality ruins what fun might have been had by having the chance to encounter some random hostiles OUTSIDE of seb.

Leveling is boring and the endgame is pointless. I really don't look forward to months of gearing so we can engage in 20 vs 20 guild fights. I want some fucking thrill back, and uncertainty about who will kill me, like I had on Zek on EQ live.

When I restarted for kunark Nihilum literally begged me join. I got chain spammed by 7 people for 3 days until I joined NCC then moved to Red Dawn. get a life you losers. I hate you all.

A few more things. I'm in art school and have two 19 year old fuckbuddies with perfect bodies. I'm better than you at any game you've ever played, except possibly R99 cause EQ pvp sucks and zerg mantality sucks. Also buy some of my art, I'm selling prints.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4284545479227.173282.1454071021&type=1&l=6d72f132e1

Peace out losers.

Akim
09-08-2012, 01:23 AM
well god damn bro.
no offense, but the art work, that shit is weak

mostbitter
09-08-2012, 01:31 AM
saw it coming oh well one more shitty player bites the dust

Supreme
09-08-2012, 01:39 AM
When I restarted for kunark Nihilum literally begged me join.

ROFL.

Yeah we really needed *another* enchanter. You really are not that important to our success.

There is no begging.

Tradesonred
09-08-2012, 01:46 AM
Gay is if i put my penis in your butt or vice versa

Had fun playin with ya

Take care

JenJen
09-08-2012, 01:49 AM
oh dear

Dullah
09-08-2012, 02:21 AM
This guy was almost definitely worse now than Mellowyellow when he first started. Every time I saw him, he died. Not only did he die, but you could tell during the pvp, he had no clue what was going on. Ran into the middle of his group in City of Mist and killed him while his party looked on and he failed to even cast the first spell. Laughed my ass off, but then I felt bad because I was almost certain he was played by a female IRL.

I'm sure you "dominate PvP on the highest levels for all other MMOs you play" though...

Hailto
09-08-2012, 02:39 AM
Anyone who has to go to "art school" is never going to be a good artist, true story. Name me one famous artist who went to art school.

Casey II
09-08-2012, 02:52 AM
Obvious troll

gloinz
09-08-2012, 03:05 AM
Anyone who has to go to "art school" is never going to be a good artist, true story. Name me one famous artist who went to art school.

picasso off top of my head boom pvp champ liberal arts knowledge

Smedy
09-08-2012, 03:24 AM
not sure if exellent troll or just bad at the internets
http://koti.mbnet.fi/thamnoph/photos/garbage/suspicious_fry.jpg

mitic
09-08-2012, 04:41 AM
oh a young artist!

Daldolma
09-08-2012, 04:51 AM
A+ trolling

Haul
09-08-2012, 04:59 AM
EQ PvP is gay. I've pvped in EVERY god damned game starting with UO in 1999.
EQ PVP is the most buggy Z axis abused, unbalanced, POS of them all.

I liked zek on eq live because trying to level up in a hostile environment was very challenging. I'm drawn to challenging games. EQ PvP was SO TERRIBLE that I always stayed away even while playing the PvP server EVEN THOUGH I dominate PvP on the highest levels for all other MMOs I played. Staying alive and getting exp was a challenge on Zek. Here it's a joke. Nihilum and even the guild I was in Red Dawn are a joke. And the zerg mentality ruins what fun might have been had by having the chance to encounter some random hostiles OUTSIDE of seb.

Leveling is boring and the endgame is pointless. I really don't look forward to months of gearing so we can engage in 20 vs 20 guild fights. I want some fucking thrill back, and uncertainty about who will kill me, like I had on Zek on EQ live.

When I restarted for kunark Nihilum literally begged me join. I got chain spammed by 7 people for 3 days until I joined NCC then moved to Red Dawn. get a life you losers. I hate you all.

A few more things. I'm in art school and have two 19 year old fuckbuddies with perfect bodies. I'm better than you at any game you've ever played, except possibly R99 cause EQ pvp sucks and zerg mantality sucks. Also buy some of my art, I'm selling prints.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4284545479227.173282.1454071021&type=1&l=6d72f132e1

Peace out losers.

Was cool to have you around while you were I guess dude. You always were a solid player. I didn't like your fair weatherness though and kinda knew in the back of my head you'd pussy out. You don't play more than like an hr and you get upset way too easy. That being said I still got respect for ya my dude. All the best in wherever your path takes you. God bless! *salute :cool:

P.S. that art is pretty fucking good I'm not very artistic in a drawing sense

mitic
09-08-2012, 05:16 AM
ya know, only those who quit silently are quittin for good.

those with embarassing posts like this one usualy come back

broodwar567
09-08-2012, 06:52 AM
For an autistic guy your art is stunning!

heartbrand
09-08-2012, 07:32 AM
Sharlen is a funny guy who made the boring grind more enjoyable, will be missed. I think everyone here agrees that this server could be 1000x better but it is what it is and at least IMO is still better than anything else out there.

Caravelle1
09-08-2012, 09:26 PM
The post is legit

In my 5 years of playing on Sullon Zek then Zek on live. And the on and off again PvP servers here. I've NEVER had a fight that wasn't rigged or unbalanced. It's entirely about griefing. That shit was fun when I was 14, then I actually started to enjoy good fights and feel bad for noobs.

Don't get me wrong I'm not an arena based WOW believer. Open world PvP is the shit, and it's worked in other games, but in EQ it just stinks and it always has.

The only reason I play EQ is because it's an unforgiving world, add PvP it makes it more challenging. It's one of the most unforgiving game environments you can find. The huge guilds here just smash any thrill that might have been had by encountering little factions of people. It's nothing like oldschool Zek because I can just sit in any zone other than Seb and be safe. It's so god damn boring.

good luck to you all

Rushmore
09-08-2012, 10:00 PM
The post is legit

In my 5 years of playing on Sullon Zek then Zek on live. And the on and off again PvP servers here. I've NEVER had a fight that wasn't rigged or unbalanced. It's entirely about griefing. That shit was fun when I was 14, then I actually started to enjoy good fights and feel bad for noobs.

Don't get me wrong I'm not an arena based WOW believer. Open world PvP is the shit, and it's worked in other games, but in EQ it just stinks and it always has.

The only reason I play EQ is because it's an unforgiving world, add PvP it makes it more challenging. It's one of the most unforgiving game environments you can find. The huge guilds here just smash any thrill that might have been had by encountering little factions of people. It's nothing like oldschool Zek because I can just sit in any zone other than Seb and be safe. It's so god damn boring.

good luck to you all

When in life is a fight fair? When it's staged like in a boxing match? or a UFC fight? EQ is the real world pals.... it's not fair! Oh....Wow Arenas? that what you talking bout son? It's always the first guy that throws the punch who wins the fight!

Greegon
09-08-2012, 10:10 PM
I'm in art school and have two 19 year old fuckbuddies with perfect bodies.

LOL

art school

Not_Kazowi
09-08-2012, 10:57 PM
A few more things. I'm in art school and have two 19 year old fuckbuddies with perfect bodies. I'm better than you at any game you've ever played.

Yeah you sound like a pretty cool dude, will you write us a guide to life please? thanks pal

JayDee
09-09-2012, 01:30 AM
damn caroville left. how will we ever rebound

Pudge
09-09-2012, 02:22 AM
sage.

there is no sage option

we need sage

Pudge
09-09-2012, 02:22 AM
a guide?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=67121

diplo
09-09-2012, 02:45 AM
only thing i dont understand is why you have to justify sleeping with two 19 year olds at the end of ur rant..

Salem Orchid
09-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Dullah are you implying women can't play everquest very well?

evil
09-09-2012, 12:29 PM
1) you look like a faggot
2) you "go to art school" but didn't say RISD or Corcoran, therefore you suck at art
3) your 19 year old fuckbuddies are probably fat/ugly/sluts/diseased

my girlfriend turned 19 a few months ago. there's nothing glamorous about a 19 year old girl other than the sex, so you can stop bragging about things you don't have.

OP - mad + bad

edit:

mad hot married bitches be all up on your fb brah.

http://www.facebook.com/molly.grazzini
http://www.facebook.com/jemy.longz
http://www.facebook.com/lenora.melville

Kevynne
09-09-2012, 01:15 PM
oh dear

^lol

Caravelle1
09-09-2012, 01:24 PM
You people need to leave me alone... ITS A LIE OKAY.. YES im quitting but I just wanted to look cool. I stole those pictures from facebook and the truth is I'm 36 and unemployed and My internet is out cause my parents turned it off so I'm posting at the library.

YES I would be playing if I could, but you think I want to world to know my situation?

You guys are so cruel, I don't understand why you wouldn't just wish me luck, I didn't DO ANYTHING TO ANY OF YOU

Jeffari
09-09-2012, 01:36 PM
You people need to leave me alone... ITS A LIE OKAY.. YES im quitting but I just wanted to look cool. I stole those pictures from facebook and the truth is I'm 36 and unemployed and My internet is out cause my parents turned it off so I'm posting at the library.

YES I would be playing if I could, but you think I want to world to know my situation?

You guys are so cruel, I don't understand why you wouldn't just wish me luck, I didn't DO ANYTHING TO ANY OF YOUCan I have your gear?

diplo
09-09-2012, 02:40 PM

You guys are so cruel, I don't understand why you wouldn't just wish me luck, I didn't DO ANYTHING TO ANY OF YOU

you're forgiven.

canardvc
09-09-2012, 03:03 PM

Best post I saw in a while. Many lulz.

mitic
09-09-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm in art school and have two 19 year old fuckbuddies with perfect bodies.

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000171.jpg

Barkingturtle
09-09-2012, 04:45 PM
I've got nineteen three year-old fuck buckets so what's up now bitch?

Caravelle1
09-09-2012, 05:46 PM
if this thread reaches 400 replies, I will.... return to everquest.....

Shrubwise
09-09-2012, 05:50 PM
LOCK THIS THREAD

BigSlip
09-09-2012, 06:08 PM
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000171.jpg

oh yah

CrystalBlue
09-09-2012, 06:43 PM
The huge guilds here just smash any thrill that might have been had by encountering little factions of people.

Yeah those "huge guilds" of 26 people who downed Trak the other night. 26 too huge, need to have guilds of max 3 people each.

just STFU, classic red EQ was just not for you. World too unforgiving for you to handle.

Haul
09-09-2012, 06:51 PM
ROFL.

Yeah we really needed *another* enchanter. You really are not that important to our success.

There is no begging.

Maybe not begging, but you guys overzealously recruit it's pretty funny. I guess when you're unloyal to your recruit and normal status members they burn out pretty quick so yall have to cycle through people like pawns. I can still remember you saying you wanted 50-60 online for every raid so you guys would be prepared to dominate Velious. Definately spreads out the competition with zerg numbers though is a shame the server doesn't have 300-700 population be sweet if there were more guilds around for competition. :cool:

Haul
09-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Yeah those "huge guilds" of 26 people who downed Trak the other night. 26 too huge, need to have guilds of max 3 people each.

just STFU, classic red EQ was just not for you. World too unforgiving for you to handle.

So one raid of "kinda lowish" numbers unmarks you guys as zerg? ROFL whatever :rolleyes:

Nirgon
09-09-2012, 07:43 PM
26 is not a zerg guild and gj killing Trak with that many.

Caravelle1
09-09-2012, 09:20 PM
if this doesn't have 70 posts by midnight, I am literally throwing my cat out of the window, I live on the 9th story...

BigSlip
09-09-2012, 09:21 PM
every man had a hoop

charm 2 frogs

gg

Dullah
09-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Other than the first week of Kubark, we've had less than 30 for every raid. Prior to kubark announcement, we struggled to get 18 online.

Did naggy with 12, noble djorn/gorgalosk with 18, inny with 17, now.. Trak with 26 or 27? Im sorry the server doesn't currently have the numbers to field more 20+ man guilds, but blaming Nihilum just makes u look like the bitter, envious neckbeard everyone already knew you were.

Nirgon
09-09-2012, 09:33 PM
every man had a hoop

charm 2 frogs

gg

Charm very OP compared to Live. When we did fear and had every druid with a monkey... those of us among the classic player community scoffed at this but used it anyways.

BigSlip
09-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Are dragons resisting lifetaps yet?

If they are i applaud thou kill.

Caravelle1
09-10-2012, 08:37 PM
bump

Caravelle1
09-10-2012, 09:57 PM
bump

Shrubwise
09-11-2012, 11:11 AM
if this thread reaches 400 replies, I will.... return to everquest.....

Everyone, seriously. Stop. Stop posting, now.

I'm not kidding.

Caravelle1
09-11-2012, 08:42 PM
bump

Hailto
09-12-2012, 01:27 AM
bump

Sounds like you're lookin for a reason to return bro.

Caravelle1
09-12-2012, 08:41 PM
update:

I've been playing games since I was 14 years old. I'm 27 now, so basically 13 years of solid gaming. from 2 to 10 hours a day.
My lord I feel good since I stopped playing. I have more mental energy and stamina. I'm sharp and confident. I recommend quitting gaming to anyone