PDA

View Full Version : Trakanon

CrystalBlue
09-08-2012, 12:47 AM
I hear has been defeated.

Any truth to this? If so, congrats Nihilum on the kill.

aborted
09-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Is trew

gloinz
09-08-2012, 12:19 PM
in more important news the pvp champ downed some red dawn necro yesterday in a 5v1

the pvp champ died of injuries shortly after, but not before wiping the group

SamwiseBanned
09-08-2012, 12:43 PM
in more important news the pvp champ downed some red dawn necro yesterday in a 5v1

the pvp champ died of injuries shortly after, but not before wiping the group

Ss or it didn't happen.

diplo
09-08-2012, 01:52 PM
grats pals. and grats to the sham/drus.

Kevynne
09-08-2012, 02:40 PM
is true. Nihilum got server first trak kill.
Was talking to a member when it happened

Pitborn
09-08-2012, 02:53 PM
OMG SERVER FIRST GUYS.

11 years after server firsts.

Rogean
09-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Trakonanski slayed at 2012-09-07 22:29:13

mitic
09-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Trakonanski slayed at 2012-09-07 22:29:13

There was no YT so didn't happen

Rogean
09-08-2012, 07:48 PM
u get ur black lightsaber with yellow core?

Doesn't exist, and that would be ugly.

Yellow saber with black core, on the other hand, is easily obtainable via preorder vendors. I don't use them. I'm red with black core.

http://www.rogean.com/images/swtorrogean.png

What I really want is this one:

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Black-White-Crystal.jpg

Not in game yet though =\.

Anyways, I was working on some p99 stuff finally, but since you made me log into swtor to take screenshots, my guildies grabbed me for some warzones. There goes that.

tehruoh
09-08-2012, 07:51 PM
rogean when can we expect a fix on regen items not working

Rogean
09-08-2012, 08:02 PM
rogean when can we expect a fix on regen items not working

Don't know anything about that.

hijinks
09-08-2012, 08:09 PM
robe of living fungus does not have regen effect on it and word is the fungi tunic although displays the regen effect does not actually regen ur health

Rogean
09-08-2012, 11:20 PM
it's hilarious to me how out of touch he is with the server and wants you to know that he doesn't care at all

Was I suppose to keep that secret? Guess I missed that memo too.

Rogean
09-08-2012, 11:31 PM
i'm already fully satisfied with this thread and it's only page one

Page 2, actually.

Rogean
09-09-2012, 12:02 AM
WELL LA DEE DAH

SamwiseBanned
09-09-2012, 12:05 AM
Rogean remember that one time we tried running out of that Brothel without paying? man that was a doozie.

Rogean
09-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Don't you usually have to pay up front at brothels?

Not that I would know... >_>

Haul
09-09-2012, 12:50 AM
rofl

Kevynne
09-09-2012, 01:10 PM

i roflolmfao'd

Graahle
09-09-2012, 01:31 PM

Damn...

Rofl

Mornin3.0
09-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Littlegyno destroying hopes of fixes for Red99.

All praise Littlegyno.

EQtrader
09-09-2012, 10:28 PM
big dog mornin whats the deal? tiger woods looking good, rory lookin better

Mornin3.0
09-09-2012, 10:31 PM
tiger been looking good... need to fuck more whores.. get that swag back and finish on the weekends...

EQtrader
09-09-2012, 10:33 PM
yea needs to stick his brush in some fresh paint

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Hopefully Sirken or Ambertis was there to ensure a legit kill.

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 12:28 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/image.php?u=26015&dateline=1347075086&type=thumb

Rogean
09-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Cwall Sig-Quoting some awesomeness there.

Rogean
09-10-2012, 12:46 PM
I think your jelly.

Rogean
09-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Or I didn't log in at all, used old screenshots, and just trolled you :D

Rogean
09-10-2012, 12:52 PM
I will probably eventually put in some form of YT for red.. but a more sophisticated version rathan just "[LOLMeter] Soandso got wtfpwned by thatguy in plane of suck".
+ A leaderboard.

OH GOD I SAID IT...

Rogean
09-10-2012, 12:53 PM
so neglecting red99 for ________

I actually got a lot done this weekend. Started the interface for new management tools that will help us streamline petitions/support going forward. I feel bad for how the petition forum sometimes seems like a Black Hole, so I'm going to revamp and get rid of it.

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 01:13 PM
I think it's obvious that Star Wars is tapering off and the red box emperor shall return.

EQ > Star Wars any day

Reading back patch logs, Rogean was definitely a developmental strong arm and you'll be blessed to have him back

YT I think is going to create ooc chaos but maybe that's good, a leader board / life time kill log will be awesome

Rogean
09-10-2012, 01:30 PM
I don't suggest holding your breath for this

I think you (and others) have been asking for those features for so long that you may have assumed they were being implemented when in fact my post right there (afaik) is the first real confirmation that we are actually going to implement them.

There are other things that need to be done first, like the system I mentioned above has been a project I've wanted to undertake for a while now (and had a lot of fun actually working on this weekend). I'll want to put the stat tracking in place on red to start gathering statistics/data while we then work on the next update to implement either of those features.

CrystalBlue
09-10-2012, 01:33 PM
I don't suggest holding your breath for this

LoL Fiegi in very mad convulsions. Rogean posting about new features/work he is doing/planning for red99 is like Kryptonyte to poor defeated and griefed Fiegi.

Did I not warn you to delete that p99 bookmark Fiegi? Do that, or schedule more frequent trips to your anger management group. You gonna need it!

Rogean
09-10-2012, 01:36 PM
I still think it will be cool to track things like how much healing a player does in pvp situations. Maybe track how long enchanters can keep mez up for crowd control (if that even happens in pvp, I dunno... but that's what I need feedback from you guys on what types of cool things we should try to track for classes that aren't mainly dps).

Haul
09-10-2012, 01:37 PM
I will probably eventually put in some form of YT for red.. but a more sophisticated version rathan just "[LOLMeter] Soandso got wtfpwned by thatguy in plane of suck".
+ A leaderboard.

OH GOD I SAID IT...

woot hope it doesn't show the zone though!

Rogean
09-10-2012, 01:39 PM
And now I'm getting ideas for displaying advanced statistics per player of the top 5 or 10 players they've done the most damage to.. the players they've healed or been healed by the most, etc... some good possibilities.

CrystalBlue
09-10-2012, 01:39 PM
I still think it will be cool to track things like how much healing a player does in pvp situations. Maybe track how long enchanters can keep mez up for crowd control (if that even happens in pvp, I dunno... but that's what I need feedback from you guys on what types of cool things we should try to track for classes that aren't mainly dps).

Speaking as an Enchantress, yes mez does land in pvp and it would be cool to be recognized for our pvp CC.

Resist system here is so much more intricate then the bad old days of pure melee assist trains. Everyone plays there unique part here, and would be nice to get that recognition.

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Not all of the "nonplayers" posting here are here for the sole purpose of harassing existing players or calling current systems into question. We do want to see things like certain pvp mechanics fixed and we'd be interested in a possible future return. I feel like that list of fixes is relatively small aside from the whole mage bolts through walls thing....

So my question is, how much dev work are you going to be involved with on Red? As was indicated to us previously by Nilbog, this is "your box".

Another point is guys like Nizzar who are completely on the other side of the fence from me are starting to agree with things like resist rate fixes (though some would perceive them as a change - they are a FIX). Given the box being out for some time and players have had to time really digest the pvp/server mechanics, could the decision to make certain changes be called into a community vote? Or is that entirely Null's issue?

Rogean
09-10-2012, 01:43 PM
As far as anything resist related goes, you'd have to explain them to me as if I was a completely newbie to the server, and what you think should change. I've had no involvement with resists and frankly even outside of the pvp server it's a system I've never had to deal with, so I'm even at a disadvantage of working with the mechanics of it.

With that said, Null would still be the best bet for any changes being made but we can get his attention to see if he wants to re-evaluate some things.

CrystalBlue
09-10-2012, 01:52 PM
The crux of it is, some people here want MR based spells to be much more resistable then they currently are (beyond root/snare, which Null has already adjusted to be more resistable at moderate to high levels of MR).

Even if such a change (making MR based spells much easier to resist in pvp across the board at even moderate levels of MR) would be more "classic" I am not convinced its for the best as far as this pvp server goes.

Given how Null set up this resist sytem in the first place, I hope he shares this view. I also hope now that Kunark is out and players have access to a wider range of resist gear, they will see its not that bad once they "gear up". They dont know what hell they will unleash on themselves of they do succeed in making well geared meeles basically immune to CC and MR based spells. They need to remind themselves that 99.99 percent of all well geared meeles are in Nihilum, and if suddenly all those meeles become CC immune (like some here are pushing for), they have zero chance vs. them and their current gear advantage. Several classes will also suddenly become near useless in a pvp setting.

I trust in Null and have been very pleased with his system here.

-From a real/original 1999 red player who has been on this server since day 1.

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Like I said, some of us still hang around here for reasons other than getting under people's skin.

If you want something comprehensive and a vote passes based on what I draw up re: changes to make pvp resists correct? I'll be happy to share with you the finer points of EQ PvP mechanics if you're not familiar. I also think that the community here can trust me to not try to create anything skewed towards a single class or play style in my efforts to produce a true classic system.

Speaking of votes, and if we had this one in particular, I'm sure they will enjoy shooting down item loot so I can stop asking for it. But being able to bag your gear or just going around in no drop (which isn't so bad...) is something they will absolutely and definitely find preferable to losing 3% of a 51+ level. Not to mention it makes hunting for no drop pieces something to do (content!) and a unique experience from other servers. It would only work after the previous vote passes and the fixes to the resist system are in place. If you need raw values, I can try to fish them up so there's no argument (my contact is busy and sometimes aloof).. I've already provided Enchanter examples and underlined what makes certain spells "unresistable" and it seemed to be an eye opener for most they could agree with -- and yes sports fans, these were truely classic Velious era values. Currently, the harshest griefing system is in place and that is costing melees unrezzable 3% xp losses on death post 51. It has also led to several players quitting from the unrezzable xp losses on bind camp.

Crystal, who were you on the live servers again? Or even here? I'm not trying to gimp any one class and as Lethdar indicated, if you think enchanters were worthless under a classic system, you are very, very mistaken.

Apparently a player base and board of devs and designers thought the classic system they had was the best possible choice and worked well. I'm not sure why you'd want to disagree other than you like spamming whirl on people who don't have top end magic resist in every slot. I get the same feeling seeing your comments as I do when I see people defending the invis pulling going on.

When I played here you were basically a fool to wear a froglok crown or SMR over ANY magic resist gear in their respective slots, and that shit is crazy.

Time for Rogean to get pissed off for greatness (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07fhOVQ9wEA).

BigSlip
09-10-2012, 03:25 PM
I think it's obvious that Star Wars is tapering off and the red box emperor shall return.

EQ > Star Wars any day

Reading back patch logs, Rogean was definitely a developmental strong arm and you'll be blessed to have him back

YT I think is going to create ooc chaos but maybe that's good, a leader board / life time kill log will be awesome

im third owner of freez

/gulp

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Well there is something to be said about inherting a character's reputation when you buy it...

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 03:29 PM
+ A leaderboard.

OH GOD I SAID IT...

Lol when you told me we would eventually get YT last nite I was wondering if I should SS it. Then I thought maybe he is drunk messaging me and will regret it in the morning so I didn't SS ;) now you are on the record pal

heartbrand
09-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Item Loot: How to kill a server in 1 day

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 03:51 PM
You keep saying that. Then you also say remove the xp penalty too.

So you want no penalty on death. That's not what EQ was about. It's about RISK vs REWARD. Obviously some people are scared of a risk based system. Personally? I am not. If I had a rogue like Stasis, I'd gladly wear the base line magic resist bracers and a dwarven ring mail tunic. I would even be able to bag them before I died if that happened.

You RISK wearing full resist gear and dragon haste for the reward (and this takes some confidence and balls) of being stronger. Just like you RISK attacking a raid force trying to gank someone wearing one. Is anyone in their right mind going to wear a cloak of flames in pvp? Probably not. But should you have to risk your plat diamond ring or blue diamond jewelry to have an advantage? I definitely think so. It also gives non raiders something to do. They have to be skilled enough in a classic resist system to sneak someone or otherwise kill them before they can escape. This can be a challenge especially if they fix root and snare.

Not to mention... try being the proverbial naked wizard that everyone is "going to play" in an item loot system. Send him up against a necro spamming deflux who knows how to manage keeping his pet unrooted. /popcorn.

You're forgetting the resist system needs to be fixed before item loot could go in aka classic server does work.

heartbrand
09-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Dying is sufficient penalty in and of itself. You lose your mana, you lose your camp, you get humiliated, you're forced out of the zone, you have to CR, run back, etc. I'm sure nihilum are frothing @ the mouths @ the thought of some juicy item loot. Dumb idea won't happen stop wasting time on it.

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Great idea. You say it won't happen. Most of the community is against fixes like mage swords not procin'g on non-summoned when handed to pets and fixing invis pulling... because, "it makes the game too hard waaaahhhh". Mists of Pandaria should be out soon, you'd love it.

CrystalBlue
09-10-2012, 04:11 PM
only people who want item loot are people who dont play and wizards.

So much truth.

p.s. Nirgon, which category do you fall in? oh wait..

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 04:12 PM
K give me a rogue, sk, bard, monk, druid, cleric etc... and I'll say the same.

/shrug

Dullah
09-10-2012, 06:14 PM
We just want classic resists. Those opposing it are obviously against classic EQ, ignorant of what classic pvp was, and generally do so from anonymous troll accounts on the forums.

Though people love to say "EQ was only a pve game", Rallos Zek was around from the beginning and had a very balanced way of handling all the diversity among classes. The primary way this was done was by making spell damage random (like melee hits or miss), and crowd control spells unreliable, especially with 80mr devoted to it (which made you nearly immune). Here you have to sacrifice every slot for MR to keep from being rooted, and you still get rooted enough that people spam it in every battle. When melee are sacrificing 300 hp and 50-70 str from items just to keep from getting CC'd (and still get rooted/snared/stunned/blinded), you can quickly understand how the present system is failing.

Dullah
09-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Those opposing it are obviously against classic EQ, ignorant of what classic pvp was, and generally do so from anonymous troll accounts on the forums.
See above poster for example of one against classic EQ, clueless of how it worked then, also trolling "as a monk" with no experience with pvp to speak from.

Tycko
09-10-2012, 07:15 PM
CC spells should work or melee become insanely over powered, this is coming from someone who plays a monk and warrior.

End the fucking QQ for shits sake.

You have not PVP'd with a monk at high levels, you can not even proc your t-staff. And the majority of your Warrior PVP was in gank squads chasing after the evil nihilum empire before you decided to join them. Therefore I conclude your statement has zero value and all readers should ignore it.

- Thanks

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Swamp this is why Cwall put you on ignore, no offense.

5 people spam you with root -> they get you, insta gibbed by melee train. This is with 128mr aka max MR (like tcrown) in every slot, don't care to log in and add it up right now.

So yes, that is stupid on a classic EQ server.

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Right but Cwall has experience in EverQuest well past level 10 and he has his own reasons for not leveling up here.

The point isn't 5v1 dude, again, follow through a little with your thinking. It's in 20v20 when the strat is "okay assist me on this guy, all casters spam roots until it lands!" and root is way faster than almost every nuke, dot or heal. If you watch the test of tactics vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6qoMoRN2Jk) (the 5v5 team tourney) you wont see anyone spamming root. Maybe some of the bluebie servers tried doing that and those teams were beat down in the first round on their home server. What you will see is a pet or two getting rooted, which is good stuff and should work.

That and whirl landed for a really, really long time here. The first time I got whirled at like 70ish magic resist buffed I was like ... okay we got some real problemos here. Trollborn and the like would have you believe that this makes their class viable.

Classes are viable without root and whirl spam, if you think otherwise then yeah a patch like this would "ruin the game for you". It's depressing to think someone is this bad at EQ but we have a few of these people here. Everyone with a brain cell, including your new guild leader sees the problem with this.

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 07:53 PM
All the classic posts I've seen have suggested 120-140 minimum except blaarts troll sham guide where he says 90 minimum but mind u sham can self mr. 70 mr being immune is pretty laughable seeing as how one gmr can almost take u there.

Dullah
09-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Root Test: 101 casts @ 128mr
95 resists - 6 landed

Shits OP bros, make sure you don't get casted on 23 times or you might be in trouble
117 mr. Averaged root 1 in 6, maybe 1 in 7 casts in tests using several wizard manabars on a player of equal level.

I call bullshit.

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Right but Cwall has experience in EverQuest well past level 10 and he has his own reasons for not leveling up here.

The point isn't 5v1 dude, again, follow through a little with your thinking. It's in 20v20 when the strat is "okay assist me on this guy, all casters spam roots until it lands!" and root is way faster than almost every nuke, dot or heal. If you watch the test of tactics vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6qoMoRN2Jk) (the 5v5 team tourney) you wont see anyone spamming root. Maybe some of the bluebie servers tried doing that and those teams were beat down in the first round on their home server. What you will see is a pet or two getting rooted, which is good stuff and should work.

That and whirl landed for a really, really long time here. The first time I got whirled at like 70ish magic resist buffed I was like ... okay we got some real problemos here. Trollborn and the like would have you believe that this makes their class viable.

Classes are viable without root and whirl spam, if you think otherwise then yeah a patch like this would "ruin the game for you". It's depressing to think someone is this bad at EQ but we have a few of these people here. Everyone with a brain cell, including your new guild leader sees the problem with this.

No one spammed root in botb cuz you couldn't run away out casting range not to mention bards where on the field. The only time root is used is to keep people from running/plugging.

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Yup never seen root spam unless it's cleaning upon the fleeing members.

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 08:07 PM
One bard can give a group an extra 100mr. Are you saying this should be complete overkill? Everyone knows rz was the bluest of all the pvp servers. You guys spent more time raiding and being anti pk than pvping. The dad part is I think u actually believe 70 mr is root immune. Funny that classic posts say ptjerwise

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 08:09 PM
also samwise have you honestly played in a large scale pvp fight where root lands as often as it does here?

it's seriously stupid

I can tell u I've never seen mass root til people are fleeing. Makes no sense to charge in rooting when all those roots could have been nukes. Seriously you are making pvp situations that don't exist

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 08:13 PM
All the classic posts I've seen have suggested 120-140 minimum except blaarts troll sham guide where he says 90 minimum but mind u sham can self mr. 70 mr being immune is pretty laughable seeing as how one gmr can almost take u there.

#1.No, whirl landing over and over and over is the laughable part, oh ye of no classic experience.

#2 - Here's a hint: I know that I dont play here anymore, thanks for the tip anyways.

#3 - If Dullah is saying he's getting rooted on first attempts at the listed MRs? I'm taking his word on it. I suspect he isn't trolling a box he is trying to get people to play on.

#4 - I see pvp screen shots posted here of "soandsos feet are entwined". They appear to not be naked and are PROBABLY buffed.

I broke this down separately and numbered it so you would be able to read and follow it easier.

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Samwise don't bother using logic, server sucks because root has a 5% to land at 120 MR.

lol this thread has gotten so dum-dum-dum-dum-dum

5% being casted by one pers....

Ignore.

CrystalBlue
09-10-2012, 08:16 PM
also samwise have you honestly played in a large scale pvp fight where root lands as often as it does here?

it's seriously stupid

You are level 17, how would you know?

CrystalBlue
09-10-2012, 08:17 PM
5% being casted by one pers....

Ignore.

You have not played in 5 months, how would you know what root/snare lands these days?

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 08:18 PM
One bard can give a group an extra 100mr. Are you saying this should be complete overkill? Everyone knows rz was the bluest of all the pvp servers.

That's why we won said linked test of tactics video.

Oh and I wouldn't give any of the other PvP server guilds odds on RZ. Too hardcore of a server. I'm sure a bunch of team evil fanbois or team nobodies from SZ will come up in here spewing tears and rage over that comment, but its true.

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 08:18 PM
#1.No, whirl landing over and over and over is the laughable part, oh ye of no classic experience.

#2 - Here's a hint: I know that I dont play here anymore, thanks for the tip anyways.

#3 - If Dullah is saying he's getting rooted on first attempts at the listed MRs? I'm taking his word on it. I suspect he isn't trolling a box he is trying to get people to play on.

#4 - I see pvp screen shots posted here of "soandsos feet are entwined". They appear to not be naked and are PROBABLY buffed.

I broke this down separately and numbered it so you would be able to read and follow it easier.

1. Haven't seen or been whirled since feb and I pvped a lot with lethdar, mandarin. Also never seen mellow yellow use it. It has been fixed forever.

3. Null, mindsculptor, and I have posted actual tests results. Destin has cried about getting rooted 5v1.

4. Or he had no mr gear, wasn't buffed, was trashed, lower level, and against 10 druids

Nirgon
09-10-2012, 08:19 PM
You have not played in 5 months, how would you know what root/snare lands these days?

Ask your guildie, Dullah? How does he know? He says he knows. /shrug

CrystalBlue
09-10-2012, 08:35 PM
One person we all can agree does NOT know is....

you

When you log in and do some stuff sometime in 2012, then let us know your findings.

Dullah
09-10-2012, 08:50 PM
1. Haven't seen or been whirled since feb and I pvped a lot with lethdar, mandarin. Also never seen mellow yellow use it. It has been fixed forever.

3. Null, mindsculptor, and I have posted actual tests results. Destin has cried about getting rooted 5v1.

4. Or he had no mr gear, wasn't buffed, was trashed, lower level, and against 10 druids

You rooted my rogue soon as I zoned into solb, being probably 8 levels under me. I was 120mr if I wasn't buffed (probably was). In that same incident, you also first rooted Nizzar in the exact same spot. Was guild v guild, not 5v1 1v5.. and we won. I wasted a wand charge to remove it before you root nuked me to death with your level 30s nuke.. 200 200 200 200 200.

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 08:53 PM
You rooted my rogue soon as I zoned into solb, being probably 8 levels under me. I was 120mr if I wasn't buffed (probably was). In that same incident, you also first rooted Nizzar. Was guild v guild, not 5v1 1v5.. and we won. I wasted a wand charge to remove it before you root nuked me to death with your level 30s nuke.. 200 200 200 200 200.

the only time ive faught nizzar in solb i beat the living shit out of him with my sonic bat then droolhunger got the KS. I can assure you i wasnt in my 30s and i do not ever remember rooting Destin or Ender. story sounds completely made up tbh but entertaining no less.

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 08:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Olp6I.jpg

Dullah
09-10-2012, 08:59 PM
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:01 2012] Samwise begins to cast a spell.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:01 2012] Nizzar crushes Swampfeet for 15 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:01 2012] Nizzar crushes Swampfeet for 36 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:01 2012] Nizzar crushes Swampfeet for 17 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:01 2012] Nizzar tries to crush Swampfeet, but Swampfeet dodges!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:01 2012] Nizzar tries to kick Swampfeet, but misses!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:02 2012] Swampfeet's casting is interrupted!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:02 2012] Sonic bat tries to bite YOU, but misses!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:02 2012] Sonic bat bites YOU for 27 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:02 2012] Sonic bat tries to bash YOU, but misses!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:02 2012] Laura says out of character, 'Who is boats'
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:02 2012] You backstab Samwise for 239 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:02 2012] YOU are pierced by thorns!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:02 2012] You try to pierce Samwise, but miss!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:03 2012] Mellowyellow says out of character, 'still don't understand the holocaust ff bitching'
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:03 2012] Northwest's casting is interrupted!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:03 2012] Samwise's casting is interrupted!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:03 2012] Sonic bat tries to bite YOU, but misses!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:04 2012] Your target is too far away, get closer!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:04 2012] Your target is too far away, get closer!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:04 2012] Northwest begins to cast a spell.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:04 2012] Gasaner bites YOU for 23 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:04 2012] You are stunned!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:04 2012] Gasaner bashes YOU for 8 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:05 2012] Sonic bat bites YOU for 16 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:05 2012] You are wracked with pain. You have taken 21 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:05 2012] Sonic bat tries to bite YOU, but misses!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:05 2012] Mayor begins to cast a spell.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:06 2012] You are unstunned.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:06 2012] You can't hit them from here.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:06 2012] Sonic bat tries to kick YOU, but misses!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:07 2012] Samwise begins to cast a spell.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:07 2012] Gasaner bites YOU for 12 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:07 2012] Sonic bat bites YOU for 14 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:07 2012] Sonic bat bites YOU for 63 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:07 2012] Mayor regains concentration and continues casting.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:07 2012] Mayor slashes Ezpk for 16 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:08 2012] Lzar's spell fizzles!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:08 2012] Lzar's spell fizzles!
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:08 2012] Sonic bat bites YOU for 32 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:09 2012] Samwise regains concentration and continues casting.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:09 2012] Your feet slow down.
[Sat Aug 18 01:04:09 2012] Your feet become entwined. You have taken 6 points of damage.

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Hell ya doin work. My fav part of that battle was taking out 2 Nihilum and making one zone to my bat. Good times. I was lvl 50 at this time. Plz provide SS of your mr. All I see is yOU got rooted

Dullah
09-10-2012, 09:51 PM
I don't have to further prove myself, thus far your the one revealed to be the dishonest. I've backed up everything I've ever said on these forums. I ran with 120mr during classic unbuffed. If I said it, its so.

and fyi, i dispelled your pets and you guys died/zone plugged.. tee hee

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 10:15 PM
I don't have to further prove myself, thus far your the one revealed to be the dishonest. I've backed up everything I've ever said on these forums. I ran with 120mr during classic unbuffed. If I said it, its so.

and fyi, i dispelled your pets and you guys died/zone plugged.. tee hee

all that block of text proves is you were rooted in pvp. tbh i still dont remember you being there but i guess you were. cant believe you are throwing a hissy fit over being rooted i mean you called in the batphone to take out a group of 40s getting bat PLed. do you see me crying about being under geared, under leveled, and undermanned? how about play better next time, i mean look at those auto attack oor messages. also if you were able to dispel my bat, surely you could dispel a root on yourself.

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 10:15 PM
this is an example of somebody who has never participated in large scale pvp fights trying to pretend like he knows what he's talking about

ive seen you once in lavastorm soloing a fire drake. please tell me more about your large scale pvp experience.

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 10:17 PM
this is the only pvp server that has ever existed

ever

please tell me more about your large scale pvp experience.

SamwiseBanned
09-10-2012, 10:24 PM
should i e-mail you my resumé with a list of references?

i can't wait until you actually find yourself in a mass pvp fight and then you come crying to the forums because 5 seconds in you got rooted by the 8 spellcasters chain casting root and then mowed down by an entire group of melee

not like that kind of pvp would happen on this server though

dude ive ported into 14 Nihilum and got insta raped. been zerged in SOlB a handful of times. went head to head w/ Nihilum in lavastorm while you were sitting there with a thumb up your ass. i dont cry over pvp death nor do i cry over lost pixels. im not sure where youve been but it certainly hasnt been here pvping.

Rogean
09-10-2012, 10:28 PM
I don't know whats more sad, Cwall trying to sig-troll a troll, or that he might have actually believed that statement.

SamwiseBanned
id rather take a root than this

http://i.imgur.com/JPpiU.jpg

Rogean
Hey guess what kids, this isn't the RnF Forum, go take your shit somewhere else.