PDA

View Full Version : Where did most of the hard-talking badasses end up?

Safon
08-26-2012, 09:13 PM
The ones who flocked here at first news of P99 red and talked all sorts of trash/beat their chests week in week out. I've heard that Nihilum, a guild of bluebies who crossed to Red, drove them off the server and now they are hiding on some new server called Legacy of Zek. But seeing as I never played on Red, I don't know if this is just a slanderous lie. If it's true though, it's funny as hell.

What's the consensus on the truth?

Cwall
08-26-2012, 09:14 PM
they got banned for using the same exploit that nihilum had been using for weeks and boasting about on the forums

Swampfeet
08-26-2012, 09:16 PM
I've heard

Quit listening here, obvious troll thread.

Safon
08-26-2012, 09:22 PM
they got banned for using the same exploit that nihilum had been using for weeks and boasting about on the forums

That's the whole truth of why they are no longer on the box?

Bah, that's far less funny

Cwall
08-26-2012, 09:40 PM
yes

Casey II
08-26-2012, 09:43 PM
They can't get over thier butt-hurt. Yes, it was unjust. We're done feeling sorry for you.
This is the best server to play on regardless of their sad denial.

Loli Pops
08-26-2012, 10:02 PM
butt hurt

Dullah
08-26-2012, 10:27 PM
butthurt.jpg

Tombom
08-27-2012, 01:24 AM
The ones who flocked here at first news of P99 red and talked all sorts of trash/beat their chests week in week out. I've heard that Nihilum, a guild of bluebies who crossed to Red, drove them off the server and now they are hiding on some new server called Legacy of Zek. But seeing as I never played on Red, I don't know if this is just a slanderous lie. If it's true though, it's funny as hell.

They got super model girlfriends and graduated coolege,

riding off into the sunset with perfect bodies and slammin dongs

Smedy
08-27-2012, 01:26 AM
They got super model girlfriends and graduated coolege,

riding off into the sunset with perfect bodies and slammin dongs

lold

Cwall
08-27-2012, 02:00 AM
slammin dongs

Tombom
08-27-2012, 03:37 AM
Are either of you heroes slammin dongs on the box?

Nirgon
08-27-2012, 12:05 PM
Ya my dong is pretty muscalar

hijinks
08-27-2012, 03:32 PM

Good question. They rode off in the sunset never to be seen again, with their tail in between their legs. They have slowly but surely been massaging their egos on LoZ, cheers to having hope that they may ever gather enough courage to come back and making Red99 more interesting, but don't hold ya breath pals.

goalie
08-27-2012, 05:59 PM
I think it's more of a case of "to each their own" - many find LoZ more fun. Many find p99 more fun. It would be nice if there was one server with a bigger population, but not everyone will be happy. I duno about you guys, but if a video game isn't fun for me, I don't really desire to play. I don't like when a game feels like (what i imagine) picking cotton feels like.

EQtrader
08-27-2012, 08:01 PM
lol, hijinx remember when cast busted you out??? you left as well for like 4 months to return once u were done hiding in shame...

WTS used car parts

Casey II
08-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Isn't it cool that the people who seriously don't belong on the forums because they've been embarassed twenty times as much as anyone else, actually want to frequent the forums and constantly remind us of their presence.

It almost makes you want to form some sort of weird connection between their constant bad decisions, for instance you could sermise that he and Advisor are compulsive liars and all around huge faggots. My theory took some fine detective work, but I think I'm onto something.

p.s. You will never live down the fact that you are a cross dressing thief. Never.

hijinks
08-27-2012, 10:38 PM
yea casey, ur totally onto me bud, i'm sitting @ home in my dress got like 6 auctions up ebay ima make a profit on w/ no intent of giving them any of it

p.s i really dont give a shit

but about those hardasses that disappeared...

goalie
08-28-2012, 12:03 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/363/834/d00.gif

BeareroftheRing
08-28-2012, 04:42 PM

the truth is server was ver ycorrupt

both nihilum and holocaust cheated nut nihilum did it much worst, for longer, and has effected the server.

the server is not in the condition it is in because of holocaust griefings...

but amelinda taking money from nihilum? confirmed and it has effected the server.

bearly anyone in nihilum can pvp (a few can but none come to mind)

several guilds tried to compete with them.

the antonica militia
holocaust
founding fathers
vae victus

but the reason no one is able to is because everyone joins them to be exempt from pvp and be above the law. no guild can offer a package like that.

nihilum is known for poopsocking. mass numbers, anti-social guild chat / vent. good pvers.

holocaust is known for griefing, good times, vibrant / funny guild chat. good pvpers/

nihilum isnt even a guild

its a concept

its home for all of the poopsockers / pvers who were kicked off blue (for cheating)

goalie
08-28-2012, 04:52 PM
truth, but more importantly....

GANGNAM STYLE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

goalie
08-28-2012, 05:22 PM
Yeah dude totally!! lets post videos of a video that went viral weeks ago with 70 million views so we can totally be hipster cool on an everquest forum in a totally unrelated thread LOL!!!!!

take your fuckin gagnam style and go post it in a diggles thread and fuck off, also learn how to use the internet i expect a 12 yr old girl to post a link to that shit not a grown ass rapist man

lurn2gangnam style fgt

Xantille
08-28-2012, 06:17 PM
i am badass 4 sure

pasi
08-28-2012, 06:23 PM
PvP servers generally thrive until there is an established top-dawg guild. At that point, it's usually just way too much work (and difficult) to topple them - so people play something else. That's at least my experience with emulated PvP servers and most newer PvP MMOs - the best way to fight back is to not show up and let the victors rule over a ghost town.

Supreme
08-28-2012, 06:49 PM
the truth is server was ver ycorrupt

both nihilum and holocaust cheated nut nihilum did it much worst, for longer, and has effected the server.

the server is not in the condition it is in because of holocaust griefings...

but amelinda taking money from nihilum? confirmed and it has effected the server.

bearly anyone in nihilum can pvp (a few can but none come to mind)

several guilds tried to compete with them.

the antonica militia
holocaust
founding fathers
vae victus

but the reason no one is able to is because everyone joins them to be exempt from pvp and be above the law. no guild can offer a package like that.

nihilum is known for poopsocking. mass numbers, anti-social guild chat / vent. good pvers.

holocaust is known for griefing, good times, vibrant / funny guild chat. good pvpers/

nihilum isnt even a guild

its a concept

its home for all of the poopsockers / pvers who were kicked off blue (for cheating)

The voice of all server rejects and failures everywhere!

BeareroftheRing
08-28-2012, 07:57 PM
The voice of all server rejects and failures everywhere!

nabsev
08-28-2012, 08:49 PM
our frand cast at it again =(

Nirgon
08-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Cast, like Salty violated their double secret probation and were uber banned from forum access.

Highly doubtful it is either of them.

PhantomRogue
08-29-2012, 12:24 PM
Where did all the players go?...

Kubark?

http://s14.postimage.org/989vp6dgx/image.png

Kunark Saved the server.

Right Trollborn and Dullah?

Idiots.

EXP Bonus brought in more people when it was active than Kunark has now.

goalie
08-29-2012, 12:51 PM
fgt
http://www.joelrozier.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/joelpose.jpg

Dubee
08-29-2012, 12:57 PM
http://jokerreport.typepad.com/.a/6a00e393366a1a88340162fc18abd1970d-500wi

bigeasy
08-29-2012, 01:37 PM
Kunark Saved the server.

Right Trollborn and Dullah?

Idiots.

EXP Bonus brought in more people when it was active than Kunark has now.

it hasn't still occurred to me,, why so many trolls are rooting for this server to fail??does it bother,, you that much that people actually still enjoy classic EQ?who are you to say anybody playing classic EQ is wasting their time???? Red99 or otherwise? why isn't anybody here,, talking about LoZ and their 40 pop BOXED primetime? call me a nut,, but i would think people that are browsing this forum have interest in classic EQ,, you should promote a healthy server not try to bring it down,,, yes I was one of the advocates towards the end because of the sheer lack of content and attention to the server,, but it has got better

Cwall
08-29-2012, 01:50 PM
,, ,, ,, ,, ,,, ,,