PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Server login.

Norms820
08-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Having a problem logging into the server with kunark. After i log into sony and select the server, it loads then just boots me back to the login screen. If i try to log back in it mentions something about updating everquest. Any one else getting this problem?? =[

Norms820
08-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Im getting a error 1017. I just reinstalled, logged in and actually got to the character screen. Tried logging into WC then my game crash back to the login screen. When i log back in i get another error 1017. I don't really understand why this is happening because i was just playing last night.

Lagaidh
10-31-2013, 03:10 PM
This is happening to me right now. Old thread with no resolution. Guessing it's a general error bubbling up with a bad description to the end user...

Wonder what is causing it though.

[Edit] Going to try full reboot of everything. Including my modem. It's been a while.

[Edit] That seemed to work. Rebooted my DSL modem, and my 64b W7 machine while I was at it. The clog seems to be clear, seeing no more 1017s.

parlay1
11-01-2013, 06:44 AM
I just started having this issue as well. I can get on at home, but if I play on my 4g connection then I get the error 1017, which is odd considering it worked fine 2 days ago. Hoping to figure out a solution since my home isp is Exede and I have one helluva time getting characters to log in over in Kunark so I would use the 4g connection when I wanted to play over there, and it is my desk top as well as my lap top and they started at the same time! <input twilight zone music> Any help would be appreciated.