PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt and abusive GMs

Tollen
11-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Man those GMs what do they think they are doing, I mean they are playing the game so they can fix stuff.....WHAT is this about.... I mean come on who do they think they are spending countless hours playing and deving the best online game in history, the mother load, the one that has got me addicted to online gaming for over 10 years.

The nerve how dare they give up their Free time for no pay and I just can't believe this bull crap I wont stand for it and no one else should either where do i sign up for my monthly 14$ subscription Come on!!!!1111oneoneone

who wants a true classic serve anyhow... we must not cause they seem to be doing it all wrong no matter what they do and yet we still have the highest server count of TRUE PLAYERS... I mean whats up with this REAL players I want my zerg of bots and boxxers... Really... I want to feel a sence of accomplishment when I zerg a raid boss with my army of bots from each of my boxed toons...

Working together for a better server such bull, These GMs Are totally agents us here guys we need to rise up and Not let them get away with this.

Jify
11-13-2009, 12:06 PM
Well said Tollen.

Salty
11-13-2009, 12:15 PM
The people who post/ooc are just trolling you bro. When posts like this is made, it means they were successful. It is not only a failure upon your part, but a troll trophy for all to see.

I agree with what you're saying, but your just fanning the flames bro.

<3 <3 <3

Tollen
11-13-2009, 12:31 PM
maybe, if I wanted to add to the flame id post into the stupid rant thread this post is making light of.

wining a troll trophy is like wining in the special Olympics. your still a retard

Edit:

you might be right but I don't care about trollers, I normally don't post much on forums but I was board at work and I though it was really funny in my head so I tried to share that with those that would see where i'm coming from. Feel free to keep the "rant" going.

Zeldak
11-13-2009, 07:56 PM
wining a troll trophy is like wining in the special Olympics. your still a retard

hahahahaha

Kitzen
11-15-2009, 01:08 AM
I agree with your frustration, and I salute all of the folks whose efforts is bringing about something so fantastic. With that aside, your comment, which I sure you thought was fantastically witty ... is like wining in the special Olympics. your still a retard is shameful. I would accept it from children, who don't know better, but clearly, you are not a child, as your talents show you as much better. Not only did you succumb to the trolls, but you joined a much worse group with statements like that. Flame me if you wish, but that statement will make no one who knows you proud, including yourself.

**Edit:
I want to apologize for the last sentence, as I shouldn't assume you would flame me. That was poor of me.

Tollen
11-16-2009, 10:10 AM
I agree with your frustration, and I salute all of the folks whose efforts is bringing about something so fantastic. With that aside, your comment, which I sure you thought was fantastically witty is shameful. I would accept it from children, who don't know better, but clearly, you are not a child, as your talents show you as much better. Not only did you succumb to the trolls, but you joined a much worse group with statements like that. Flame me if you wish, but that statement will make no one who knows you proud, including yourself.

**Edit:
I want to apologize for the last sentence, as I shouldn't assume you would flame me. That was poor of me.

thanks for the comments, in retrospect I wouldn't have posted what I did again, but like I said I was board at work and idle hands are the devils work place.

So sorry if you didn't find it as witty as I did, but I'm glad at the same time that some people enjoyed it.

Blink
11-16-2009, 10:44 AM
I have down syndrome and find that comment very offensive.

Derazor
11-16-2009, 11:57 AM
Ok, lets not make this a political thread. As unfortunate as it is, making fun of special olympics is part of popular culture, as well as making fun of gay people or fat people.

Its discriminatory, I dont condone it, but its still funny to majority of society. It is what it is, no need to hijack a thread to try and make it PC though. Lets all watch a couple episodes of South Park and bask in the glory of free speech and non-PCness.

Bahleted
11-16-2009, 12:07 PM
A right PCness is out of hand.

We need to lighten up!

You think zombies are gunna care about ur feelings when they are eating ur face during the zombiaccolypse!?

Derazor
11-16-2009, 12:15 PM
A right PCness is out of hand.

We need to lighten up!

You think zombies are gunna care about ur feelings when they are eating ur face during the zombiaccolypse!?

Or when Mel Gibson shows up and it turns out he really IS Mad Max and you live in Thunderdome. Or Kevin Costner shows up to deliver a piece of mail and impregnate your girlfriend like in The Postman. Or all you have is your dog like in that newer Will Smith movie.

Or insert "post-apocalyptic title here".

Live like we're in the apocolypse, not a giant life size high-def version of Candyland :P

Derazor
11-16-2009, 12:18 PM
Disclaimer : Post above PG-17+ for crude humor and satire. Not responsible if you start pillaging gas stations for twinkies and cigarettes, becoming nomadic, or carry around a geiger counter to check for rads.

Tollen
11-16-2009, 12:19 PM
lol at the last 2 posts... Love it.

Me and my friends sit around talking how we would survive in a zombie Apocalypse.

Left4dead ftw...

Bahleted
11-16-2009, 07:01 PM
A GM killed my mother,
and raped my father....

Skeletonya
11-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Or all you have is your dog........

I was hoping this would end with A boy and his dog. Awesome post apocolyptic setting.. people digging for canned food, talking dogs which can detect girls, artificial insemination, and other bizarreness.

Kitzen
11-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Sorry, I was harsh with that one. I actually was preparing to go to an event the next day that was celebrating special needs; so, I was overly sensitive. I know you didn't mean it the way I took it, and I apologize for lashing out.

Sometimes I need to breath and take a joke :)

Kitzen.