PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Forpar Fizfla Bard Epic Malfunction

Fael
08-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Forpar Fizfla is the gnome who has a central part of the bard epic quest. I saw under the resolved issues section that Forpar was placed on the correct faction in April of 2012. However, I believe the quest/faction is not working as it was originally intended in live. Bards now are having to charm him to do the turn in; however, it should work by playing the factions song.

I originally messed up the quest the first time, because i forgot to play the faction song. Ambrotos came out and responded to my petition. We reproduced the failed turn in and he told me to report it; however, I since realized it was me who messed up. I did the quest again, this time turning in the note from Vedico while amiable. Again he responded as he is supposed to, but never returned the "note to himself." I will note that when you charm him, he is amiable. So My faction song should have worked.

I would rather not go do it for a third time to confirm that he isn't giving a note to himself.

Thanks,

Dolic

nilbog
08-25-2012, 11:59 PM
I had no problems interacting with him based on faction.

Regarding the "Note to Himself", I show he gives it when asked about components.

Fael
08-26-2012, 09:58 PM
Ok. Cool. 75% of the guides were off on this. Third times the charm!

Dolic