PDA

View Full Version : Evil races that smith

bloodscar
11-13-2009, 01:15 AM
Where would you buy medium quality ore if your evil. I remember the guy in the armory in neriak use to sale it but no clue were to get it now ? ive been told its purchasable in freeport but doesnt help a troll. Any help is apreciated.

Zexa
11-13-2009, 10:36 AM
Where would you buy medium quality ore if your evil. I remember the guy in the armory in neriak use to sale it but no clue were to get it now ? ive been told its purchasable in freeport but doesnt help a troll. Any help is apreciated.

Everything I saw made Freeport look like the best place(possibly only place?) to smith as an evil race. I ran out of recipes around 80ish. All the ones I were finding required components from towns I was KoS in.

Wonton
11-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Ive had the same problem. I too, thought there was a merchant in Neriak selling medium quality ore. I've been factioning with Merchants of Highpass to try and buy from Grahm Embersmith. Another alternative would be to make an alt to buy/make the Medium Quality Folded Sheet metal since it stacks and is only trivial at 36. Im taking the faction route, i'm already dubious to Grahm

Edit: tbh i'm not sure if Grahm Embersmith is even on that faction table, "Merchants of Highpass." Also if faction is broken like i've heard some say.. the only option would be to make a human or dwarf and skill it up in blacksmithing some. "Dairy spoons trivial to 76," but just get it to like mid 40s.

stormlord
11-15-2009, 06:29 AM

You mean:
http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=9960

Wonton
11-16-2009, 12:29 AM
You mean:
http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=9960

Yea, that guy isn't neriak

stormlord
11-16-2009, 12:44 AM
Yea, that guy isn't neriak

Isn't or is in? He's in neriak commons.