PDA

View Full Version : New duo joining r99

gankstar1868
08-20-2012, 11:29 PM
Hey Guys. Buddy and i are long time EQ players and played on p99 and r99 beta. Recently revisited EQ days and are longing for some nostalgia and action.

Running an sk/shaman iksar duo and wondering what kind of serer are we in store for?

What is the time it is going to take to go from 1-50 and to become competitive?

What is the community/pop looking like? Higher up more frequent players in fewer zones?

Is it worth starting a new char and putting in the time. We are big pvpers but definitely remember what kind of effort it required to play back in the day (well we try to remember).

Thanks for any input guys! Really appreciate it and hoping to find a good home here.

Arillious
08-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Just play until the game is no longer enjoyable. If your having fun, then you are not wasting time.

Takyn
08-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Hit up cinda in game ill toss u some weps / plat to help the lvling process

gankstar1868
08-21-2012, 03:26 PM
Sounds great, my buddy should already be on and i will be on around 5:30 PST. Lizard men down in da jungle we be.

Takyn
08-21-2012, 04:34 PM
u didnt even toss me weps and plat, fuck you

I got u ... Manastone

lawll
08-21-2012, 04:35 PM
Hey Guys. Buddy and i are long time EQ players and played on p99 and r99 beta. Recently revisited EQ days and are longing for some nostalgia and action.

Running an sk/shaman iksar duo and wondering what kind of serer are we in store for?

What is the time it is going to take to go from 1-50 and to become competitive?

What is the community/pop looking like? Higher up more frequent players in fewer zones?

Is it worth starting a new char and putting in the time. We are big pvpers but definitely remember what kind of effort it required to play back in the day (well we try to remember).

Thanks for any input guys! Really appreciate it and hoping to find a good home here.

Confirmed boxer.

SaveTheSack
08-21-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm gankstar's buddy. Fail troll ^

karsten
08-22-2012, 07:15 AM
he meant it as like, that you're a FIGHTER YEAHRRRRRR