PDA

View Full Version : WTB Beginner Monk Stuff

peersu
05-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Haven't seen it advertised by anyone recently... are there any tailors out there who can make Wu's armor... or have some extra Mesh for sale?

My monk is my first character on this server, so I don't have much plat. I'm level 10, name is Palsy.

Can send me a tell if you see me online, or reply back here and I can catch you in game.

Thanks!

pickled_heretic
05-25-2010, 01:56 PM
I'll sell you whatever pieces of mesh I have (probably 4-5 misc. pieces) cheap if you happen to be near north freeport when I log on and head to bank. I'd also trade for bonechips if you have them.

send /tells to pickled, i'll be on this afternoon/evening

Branaddar
05-25-2010, 01:57 PM
Not to sound like I'm saying "don't bother" or anything of the sort, cuz I'm not.

But in the meantime, may I suggest killing mobs in Innothule swamp? I can't remember if it was oldworld or not, but some of the frogs there and in Upper Guk (once you're able to kill there) drop some Woven gear that has decent AC and very lightweight.

I farmed the stuff on the Combine Progression server for my monk and it worked great until I was able to get Wu's.

peersu
05-25-2010, 02:08 PM
Ya I was planning to head to Uguk @ 15 or so :-)

peersu
05-25-2010, 03:35 PM
Ok, I'm in game :-) If anyone has anything let me know. Thanks!

peersu
05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
BUMP! Still looking for some mesh/silk items... or magic gloves/boots otherwise :-)

Thanks!

km2783
05-27-2010, 12:48 PM
Merchant at the N Qeynos gate has a bunch of Cured Silk if you're in that area.

peersu
05-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Cured Silk would be great... but I can't afford it off the vendor ... I can hunt for spider silks if someone would like to offer some tailor services :-)