PDA

View Full Version : WTS 3 cracked staves

kai4785
05-25-2010, 01:32 AM
Sit back, and let me tell you a story about these Cracked Staves. You see, over a decade ago, when the world of Norrath was first beginning to blossom with new adventurers, I knew this Erudite Wizard. He was getting old, but not too old. A few days into his adventure, at level 7, he and a friend ventured from Erudin to Rivervale on a special errand. To simultaneously explore a new, uncharted world, and to bring me a Cracked Staff. The boat trip went as well as expected, no sea sickness, no death. Once in Qeynos, they quickly departed for the Karanas. With cats, thugs, and Giants everywhere, night fall approached. As most of you know, Eruds are practically blind at night, and by the time they reached the Gorge of King Xorbb, it was pitch black. I can still hear the tremble in his voice as he recounted the terrifying encounter with Muddites and Minotaurs, all of which conned very, very red. High up on the walls they climbed, hoping to escape the unseen horrors that may await them around each corner. In the event that they needed to drop to the floor to continue their trek, the two travelers would get as close to the edge of the turn as they dared to try and sneak a peek around the corner. When they were as confident as they possibly could be, and were able to overcome the fear of dying so very far away from their bind points, they would jump, and run, screaming in fright, until they were safe on the walls of the next turn.

Runnyeye was not much funner, though definitely shorter. Smashing their face to the left wall, and running as fast as possible, hoping and praying that the left wall never disappeared, or turned too sharply, they finally made it to the Misty Thicket. The trip from the Tunnel to the Wall was interrupted only by a handful of goblins, but they made it to safety. At this point, they felt confident enough to spend a moment looking for me. When they found I was in Rivervale, they headed straight to town, relived they had made the trek with out dying. In town, it took them a few hours to find some one to bind them. In that time, I took my new Cracked Staff, and went bug-smashing in the Misty Thicket.

So if you're interested in grabbing a piece of History, I have 3 exact replicas of the same Cracked Staff that traveled all the way from Erudin, probably pried from the cold dead fingers of some Kobold Mystic, through an Epic journey of exploration, blindness, fear, and 40 year old Men screaming.

/tell Driado in game, or catch me on the forums if you're interested.

Winston
05-25-2010, 02:34 AM
=P

Elendae
05-25-2010, 04:09 AM
I must have one.