PDA

View Full Version : Questions to the mighty Red.

Darkath
08-17-2012, 12:55 AM
Dear Red,

I've been wondering the following. Many a pvper claims that there's barely any pvp on the server, that there's too few of us to play (I recently joined, and been having a blast, hence the "us"), that there will be too many zones for too few of us. Essentially that finding others to pvp with is a pain.

It suddenly struck me that the a very simple way to fix this would be to make it easier to find each other and get the action going. Kill Anon mode. No more hiding your location, no more moving from shadow to shadow undetected. Cat and mouse action at it's prime.

You'll know where your pray is and they'll know you're coming.

And please, don't tell me that this isn't classic or any other childish excuse of the sort. There is no need to involve the admins in this. Everyone can chose to abide by a gentlemen's agreement of not hiding your presence, but fighting head on!

Thoughts?

PS: Before you think to excuse yourself saying that you don't wanna be spammed for Sow or the like, realize this is a 100 person server, it won't be that bad. ;)

Swampfeet
08-17-2012, 12:56 AM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1139164_o.gif

SamwiseBanned
08-17-2012, 02:02 AM
Dear Red,

I've been wondering the following. Many a pvper claims that there's barely any pvp on the server, that there's too few of us to play (I recently joined, and been having a blast, hence the "us"), that there will be too many zones for too few of us. Essentially that finding others to pvp with is a pain.

It suddenly struck me that the a very simple way to fix this would be to make it easier to find each other and get the action going. Kill Anon mode. No more hiding your location, no more moving from shadow to shadow undetected. Cat and mouse action at it's prime.

You'll know where your pray is and they'll know you're coming.

And please, don't tell me that this isn't classic or any other childish excuse of the sort. There is no need to involve the admins in this. Everyone can chose to abide by a gentlemen's agreement of not hiding your presence, but fighting head on!

Thoughts?

PS: Before you think to excuse yourself saying that you don't wanna be spammed for Sow or the like, realize this is a 100 person server, it won't be that bad. ;)

get to lvl 20-30, taunt flowers of happiness, sit in unrest unanon, pvp

Amesplayerofgames
08-17-2012, 02:07 AM
No

Tassador
08-17-2012, 12:25 PM
dont read any post over two sentences fucking kunark comming guys!

heartbrand
08-17-2012, 12:30 PM
couldn't agree more

hrafn
08-17-2012, 06:44 PM
quite right, only pansies hide behind /role and /anon

mendan
08-17-2012, 08:34 PM
couldn't agree more

i tried this in WC the other day and the only person i saw was zibby who promptly popped cheetah and high tailed it to Kith, and then gated...

Dullah
08-17-2012, 09:02 PM
He probably saw you weren't afk.

Darkath
08-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Lets keep the discussion in rail please :)

I'd be interested to know what the detractors of this idea have against it. Or if it's just them wanting to evade PVP as much possible, or needing an upper hand when engaging others in battle!

runlvlzero
08-18-2012, 04:27 AM
See 2cnd post of blue thing eating shit.

Tassador
08-18-2012, 10:54 AM
hey vaginas are for women or men? i think there for men. what do you all think?

bamzal
08-18-2012, 03:48 PM
ya sometimes uwanna pvp and sometimes u wanna pve. If at the moment you want to pve, chances are you are going to be anon.

georgie
08-18-2012, 03:53 PM
stupidest idea ive ever heard. so when we raid i can get /who'd and some idiot can come in a train it ?

jeffd
08-18-2012, 04:10 PM
stupidest idea ive ever heard. so when we raid i can get /who'd and some idiot can come in a train it ?

in light of this new argument i am in favor of this idea

runlvlzero
08-18-2012, 04:16 PM
hey vaginas are for women or men? i think there for men. what do you all think?

I dunno tass, plenty men and women out there like both primary sexual characteristics and use them in many interdasting ways.

The problem is when one individual tries to dictate to the crowd what to do with their vagays and pensors. This is usualy a very sad being.

BUT its even funnier when they are just 1 and don't have any force to back it up.

@OP - start a guild - play non-anon all the time and PVP only anon people till they stop putting anon up. The power is in your hands brudsky.

Darkath
08-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Ok so it's basically don't get your PVP activity into my PVE activity in a PVP server. Gotcha! ;)

Nirgon
08-19-2012, 04:24 AM
Let's make the server even less classic

NachtMystium
08-22-2012, 05:14 PM
Let's make the server even less classic

this is actually a good idea imo.

where dat YT at?

tresnugget
08-22-2012, 07:38 PM

First off, don't be rude. 2nd, aren't causing trains a bannable, or maybe suspendable, offense on Project 99? I don't think that'll be a problem. IMO it's a great idea.

Nirgon
08-22-2012, 07:40 PM
this is actually a good idea imo.

where dat YT at?

I'm not someone who wants YT.

Though I think a kill log like the classic SZ one is good.

EQtrader
08-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Well good thing all you do is post on forums and not play on red there nirgon

Nirgon
08-22-2012, 07:49 PM
Good thing you're anon