PDA

View Full Version : Nihilum vs Holocaust.

Kevynne
08-16-2012, 04:18 AM
saw this on youtube and lol'd hard ( i know its rnf but no offense to nihil or holo)
/discuss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itg3kj7gU-A&list=UUr5AIiKU3hzCofgf3Bs-K0A&index=2&feature=plcp

runlvlzero
08-16-2012, 04:46 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

fuck lol'd hard.

Poor Nihi, they are cool tho ;p

Don't hate.

People play the way they wanna play.

But yea....

BigTB
08-16-2012, 05:12 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

fuck lol'd hard.

Poor Nihi, they are cool tho ;p

Don't hate.

People play the way they wanna play.

But yea....

i like his spirit!

Maybach 2.0
08-16-2012, 05:16 AM
Who's Holocaust?

Vile
08-16-2012, 10:27 AM
hahaa idk how i missed that the first time around

Nirgon
08-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Cuz you were in your lvl 20s with Big Destin when it did.

Love you both.

tehruoh
08-16-2012, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58EGadkT8TA&list=UUr5AIiKU3hzCofgf3Bs-K0A&index=3&feature=plcp

this one is the best

Nirgon
08-16-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah they ex-staff handled that one really well

Supreme
08-16-2012, 02:18 PM
The best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJXGKRSSmQ&feature=relmfu

By FAR the best.

BigTB
08-16-2012, 02:35 PM
My wife comes in when I watch that video and ask what the fuck am I laughing at so hard.

God hilarious.

The "champion of pve" close up gets me every fucking time

CrystalBlue
08-16-2012, 02:54 PM
The Knuckle retard with the fingers all quivering in sync with the techno music is priceless.

Thats not a very nice thing to say.

Let me guess, you are in VV too. :mad:

BigSlip
08-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Thats not a very nice thing to say.

Let me guess, you are in VV too. :mad:

no hes not, but you can sure expect some grief / ass slappings for all the slime to throw on vv.

Nirgon
08-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Crystal I think its time you realize that sometimes the internet is a place where mean things are said, especially about people who suck in one way or another.

You can expect this not only from people of both sides of this server but also the internet at large.

CrystalBlue
08-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Well I don't see the point of making fun of someone with disabilities, but it seems many on the red server think its funny.

/wtb a mature roleplay guild because VV are NOT the "good guys" they claimed to be!

Nirgon
08-16-2012, 03:03 PM
Are you a fucking Sunday school teacher or something?

BigSlip
08-16-2012, 03:04 PM
gonna have a ball murkin that ass

Graahle
08-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Well I don't see the point of making fun of someone with disabilities, but it seems many on the red server think its funny.

/wtb a mature roleplay guild because VV are NOT the "good guys" they claimed to be!

Start it up then Chief. Either that, or grow up.

Maybach 2.0
08-16-2012, 05:23 PM
I do not care what you think to be nice or funny.

Disabled people are hilarious. You, for example, is a great specimen of a person with assburgers.

you is an hero.

CrystalBlue
08-16-2012, 05:26 PM
Disabled people are hilarious.

Would you think it was hilarious if you or your child had a disability?

People need to grow up. Is there a adult only guild on this server?

Maybach 2.0
08-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Would you think it was hilarious if you or your child had a disability?

I'd just quit now, save yourself the attachment-to-pixel issues of being trolled to death later on

Nirgon
08-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Yeah if you can't take a little "meanness" you better get very very very very far away from Everquest PvP dude.

BigSlip
08-16-2012, 05:44 PM
rofl

so who pras to this god?

u can suck my cock and believe ill be slaying that ass

CrystalBlue
08-16-2012, 05:47 PM
rofl

so who pras to this god?

u can suck my cock and believe ill be slaying that ass

You are such a swell spokesperson for "the good guys" arent you? :rolleyes:

And Littlegyno, that is not a real bible verse.

/wtb mature family-style guild

BigSlip
08-16-2012, 05:54 PM
You are such a swell spokesperson for "the good guys" arent you? :rolleyes:

And Littlegyno, that is not a real bible verse.

/wtb mature family-style guild

Look pal, youve thrown enogh blows at vv allready, beforei even opened my mouth. Go fuck yourself. k? =)

BigTB
08-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Gyno giev loot,

you must pay the pizza price

Nirgon
08-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Obviously you're some kind pedophile atheist because the Bible is the 100% true word of God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=mFhRDYYZU3c

BigSlip
08-16-2012, 11:50 PM
good thread

Cwall
08-16-2012, 11:53 PM
"Suffer not the disabled and retarded to live; for their form is not the form of the Lord." Luke 6:13

oh god my sides hurt

Loli Pops
08-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Tryhards vs Butthurts

Smedy
08-17-2012, 01:49 AM
"Suffer not the disabled and retarded to live; for their form is not the form of the Lord." Luke 6:13

i lol'd

karsten
08-17-2012, 02:18 AM
yep, crystalblue is also my new favorite poster!

Lazortag
08-17-2012, 03:14 AM

Maybe start one? I don't know if this is a troll or not but you'd have my full support (I'm not detagging from VV though out of respect to my little brother Samwise).

BigTB
08-17-2012, 05:43 AM
Samwise has far outshown you lazor, He did what the firstborn could not,

he has earned his blessings

CrystalBlue
08-17-2012, 10:14 AM
Maybe start one? I don't know if this is a troll or not but you'd have my full support (I'm not detagging from VV though out of respect to my little brother Samwise).

You are not concerned that people like Lookout, aka Natural, aka Haul is in your guild? RMT kingpin who was banned on blue and red. :mad:

Samwise is a good guy and all, but I think he invited too much of the wrong element into his guild and now they just seem to be the new griefer and /ooc troll guild. They should of had higher standards and told that bad element to join some random PK evil guild. :mad:

Nirgon
08-17-2012, 10:25 AM
Nihilum not in ooc trolling either. Good luck on your app, enjoy your whirl till you hurl spam.

SamwiseBanned
08-17-2012, 11:25 AM
You are not concerned that people like Lookout, aka Natural, aka Haul is in your guild? RMT kingpin who was banned on blue and red. :mad:

Samwise is a good guy and all, but I think he invited too much of the wrong element into his guild and now they just seem to be the new griefer and /ooc troll guild. They should of had higher standards and told that bad element to join some random PK evil guild. :mad:

At the rate you're posting, I am starting to think you are trollborn. For a level 8 who has been on the server a week, you are very critical. Natural's account was banned right? What does that have to do with Lookout? You realize plenty of people have been banned in Nihilum for things just as bad. No need to say names, its all been posted before. Anyhow hes been nothing but helpful and I have no knowledge of anyone in the guild doing anything shady. Before you cast Judgement, why not get to know some of these people first :) I thought Mellow was a punkass until I talked to him on vent, now I know hes a pretty cool guy. Anyways enjoy the server.

Tycko
08-17-2012, 11:26 AM
Not sure if this thread was in RnF when you first posted Crystal. But your best bet if you want to not listen to these turdlings is to avoid this sub-forum. On a related note: I believe the blue server has more mature players, and red has a higher asshole/nice-guy ratio. So if your getting bothered by these no-lifers making fun of retarded people, I would recommend avoiding RnF, putting several key people on ignore, or head over to blue so you have a smaller chance of running into these kinds of people. But since this IS RnF, can't expect anything less than pure filth to be posted here.

SamwiseBanned
08-17-2012, 11:34 AM
and yea rnf is not the place to be if you are looking for nice. even I have to look away at times. rnf life.

BigTB
08-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Not sure if this thread was in RnF when you first posted Crystal. But your best bet if you want to not listen to these turdlings is to avoid this sub-forum. On a related note: I believe the blue server has more mature players, and red has a higher asshole/nice-guy ratio. So if your getting bothered by these no-lifers making fun of retarded people, I would recommend avoiding RnF, putting several key people on ignore, or head over to blue so you have a smaller chance of running into these kinds of people. But since this IS RnF, can't expect anything less than pure filth to be posted here.

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/niceguys.shtml

bitter babby sperg alert

Casey II
08-17-2012, 12:15 PM
I thought Mellow was a punkass until I talked to him on vent, now I know hes a pretty cool guy.

I may actually kill you for saying that. Tread carefully son.

Casey II
08-17-2012, 12:17 PM
oh and Crystal is most likely Slugworth.

That whiny faggot went totally ape shit in ooc for hours when he wouldn't get a proper PL from VV.

Tassador
08-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Blast LL cool j play eq drink white wine god this is great!

aborted
08-17-2012, 12:41 PM
that was awesome ty

Herb9
08-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Xantille! (Still 3-0 on ya bro, screens still on photo bucket too)

I'd say the Nizzarr quote sounds kinda bad but then you hear that kid in Holocaust talkin about how he'd been there since 6 am and your heart just sinks. Poor guys loved the hell out of this game/server and got run off after investing so much time.

Retiring on top is so much more fun than quitting out of frustration, wish you guys could have had that experience like I did. I just want everyone to have fun.

Have fun in Kunark everyone that returned.

Cwall
08-17-2012, 02:22 PM
did you ever pay that guy for killing you like you promised?

Haul
08-17-2012, 02:37 PM
haha been a while since I heard them one

Haul
08-17-2012, 02:37 PM
I heard this one*

SamwiseBanned
08-17-2012, 02:39 PM
Judge not a character by the texture of their skin but by their sweetness of their voice in mumble.

jdklaw
08-17-2012, 03:31 PM
-Maelstrom. the only guild that excels in randomness fun AND raiding!
merged into Acyrid as of March 27th 2012-
Chellsea Spork-Sorceress of the Mind of the 50th circle! Member of Acyrid
-also many many alts including Veeshaan, Blizzara, Lauretta, and others.
(BLUE)
Chellsea-Sorceress of the Mind, of the 9th circle!
Proud member of Flowers of Happiness
Holedmah-Warrior of Brute Force, of the 6th circle!
Swamp Defender of Flowers of Happiness
(RED)

roleplayer

CrystalBlue
08-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Are you a fucking Sunday school teacher or something?

Well I dont know why you felt the need to put the "F" word in that question, but yes I have been a Sunday School teacher and if they need help again I would do so again. :)

Since some false verses have been posted aorund here, let me post a true one. One that I think Samwise of "the good guys" in VV should read:

Matthew 16:26 What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet loses his soul?

Samwise, I came to this server when I saw your posts in the blue section because I thought you were the "good guys" and I think you had your heart in the right place at first. I think though that your dreams of power have corrupted what was once pure in your guild. You let rude people like that Tombom in and now when all us new people see VV in zone we all think "oh no, they will attack us" instead of thinking "hey, those are the good guys, we are safe".

So please ponder the quote above, and put all those devils that have attached themselves to you behind you. Kick their dust from your heels and let VV become "the good guys" you wanted them to be! I would even rejoin! :)

Znif
08-18-2012, 11:08 AM
haha i love it <3

Rushmore
08-18-2012, 11:13 AM
http://creation.com/atheism-a-religion

Awwalike
08-18-2012, 11:50 AM
these recordings are fuckin' amazing