PDA

View Full Version : Zerg shit fest...

Kilbur
08-15-2012, 02:41 PM
... The quest to bring the server back to 20 online has started... Let's all join nihilum and Zerg pvp the rest of the server until they are bored again... Good thinking..

HippoNipple
08-15-2012, 02:46 PM
The fearful join the zerg, too many are scared.

Kilbur
08-15-2012, 03:09 PM
People like shittymeru who have never made it and have been carried since lvl 1 are using the mighty nihilum army to take months of failed pvp agression out.. 20 man gank squads should do the trick..

heartbrand
08-15-2012, 03:15 PM
People like shittymeru who have never made it and have been carried since lvl 1 are using the mighty nihilum army to take months of failed pvp agression out.. 20 man gank squads should do the trick..

lol so true I PLed that guy countless hours

Nirgon
08-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Thrive arrived?

BigTB
08-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Thrive alive,

rikkimaru confirmed terrible ranger, and has proven to have a lack of character

BigSlip
08-15-2012, 03:24 PM
riki will get his

so will sassy

sassy is fuckin terrible

Mornin3.0
08-15-2012, 03:24 PM
lol rikimeru joined nihilum? what a great fit...

Tycko
08-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Poor Kilbur, the man just can't catch a break. Much l

BigSlip
08-15-2012, 03:35 PM
tycko terrible wizard.

confirmed tries to root evry time you gate.

root doesnt stop gate.

@@

Ticklemered
08-15-2012, 03:53 PM
You mean Rikerimu whos a good guy irl and isnt some box hugging faggot? Hes welcome in my book

HippoNipple
08-15-2012, 03:55 PM
tycko terrible wizard.

confirmed tries to root evry time you gate.

root doesnt stop gate.

@@

Thanks for the info, I have never cast gate in pvp so I wasn't sure.

BigTB
08-15-2012, 03:58 PM
You mean Rikerimu whos a good guy irl and isnt some box hugging faggot? Hes welcome in my book

oh look!

more bigotry from Nihi scum.

what a shock!

I have eaten several forum bans for less offensive language usage....

just saying

Rikimeru
08-15-2012, 04:39 PM
lots of mad in this thread.

Tycko
08-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Oh slippery, how I miss you

BigSlip
08-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Oh slippery, how I miss you

Kill anyone yet?

Kilbur
08-15-2012, 05:10 PM
He's burned his old friends and will do it to nihilum too.. such a classy lad indeed.. But this post is an attempt to wake people up.. And anyone planning on joining nihilum.. Sure they are a strong guild with more numbers/gear but for the servers sake maybe stop and think and accept the challenge in going against them... They got plenty of members.. I'm sure deep Down the core nihilum members would like to see a challenge too and not always have 3 to 1 ratio pvp battles

heartbrand
08-15-2012, 05:11 PM
He's burned his old friends and will do it to nihilum too.. such a classy lad indeed.. But this post is an attempt to wake people up.. And anyone planning on joining nihilum.. Sure they are a strong guild with more numbers/gear but for the servers sake maybe stop and think and accept the challenge in going against them... They got plenty of members.. I'm sure deep Down the core nihilum members would like to see a challenge too and not always have 3 to 1 ratio pvp battles

Tycko
08-15-2012, 05:21 PM
Kill anyone yet?
You

Rikimeru
08-15-2012, 06:05 PM

are you that mad about getting kicked from nihilum? or that i wont hand you their locations so you can send gank squads? lol if i burned you guys by being the only one in ff to log in week after week when most bailed to loz and you and party bailed to nihilum i guess im guilty.

EQtrader
08-15-2012, 06:49 PM
rikimeru dont listen to these scrubs, they were denied everquest entry into a decent guild. now they are losers with no friends no one but some shitty guild called vae victus consisting of blue scrubs. Praise nihilum

BigSlip
08-15-2012, 06:52 PM
You

negative pal

BigSlip
08-15-2012, 06:54 PM
are you that mad about getting kicked from nihilum? or that i wont hand you their locations so you can send gank squads? lol if i burned you guys by being the only one in ff to log in week after week when most bailed to loz and you and party bailed to nihilum i guess im guilty.

Oh shut up. You would log on late at night to try and find an exp piggy back. If it wasnt there, you would log.

lol

EQtrader
08-15-2012, 06:56 PM
^ sounds about what anyone with a life would do. get a life

Rikimeru
08-15-2012, 07:01 PM
Oh shut up. You would log on late at night to try and find an exp piggy back. If it wasnt there, you would log.

lol

its called being employed scrub. try it sometime. believe it or not its better than collecting welfare.

Tycko
08-15-2012, 07:08 PM
negative pal
http://s10.postimage.org/x22rz2qo5/EQ000158.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/x22rz2qo5/)
Your freez right? You dead

Kilbur
08-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Nihilum didn't kick me .. I don't ask for your locs.. However you seem to have a hard on to grief the people who used to help ya with your nihilum Zerg.. That would be the burn... So have a blast my friend

BigSlip
08-15-2012, 07:48 PM
http://s10.postimage.org/x22rz2qo5/EQ000158.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/x22rz2qo5/)
Your freez right? You dead

That wasnt you.

Besides that, zoned at 30% i was purdy baffled to see i was dead upon zoning.

Savor that ss!

Rikimeru
08-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Nihilum didn't kick me .. I don't ask for your locs.. However you seem to have a hard on to grief the people who used to help ya with your nihilum Zerg.. That would be the burn... So have a blast my friend

attacking a non-naked xp group is griefing? watch out kilbur your blue is showing.

Tycko
08-15-2012, 08:34 PM
That wasnt you.

Besides that, zoned at 30% i was purdy baffled to see i was dead upon zoning.

Savor that ss!

ROFL, Some things never change.

BigSlip
08-15-2012, 08:39 PM
ROFL, Some things never change.

whats that supposed to mean, big tycko p99 champin hoarder of souls?

Why would you come from tmo on blue and join the basicly same guild? Dont you like winning with the under hand?

Guess not! Enjoy zerging full time new kid, again.

Dullah
08-15-2012, 08:57 PM
It means

http://i.imgur.com/BgIxt.gif

Swampfeet
08-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Why would you come from tmo on blue and join the basicly same guild? Dont you like winning with the under hand?

No they like the easiest way every, single, time.

We call them cowards around these parts.

Wanders
08-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Whats with the red discussion on a blue server is what I would like to know, yes I was Nihilum and no I am not here to talk trash. I am only here to point out what so many have missed and continue to miss.

Take a guild whose sole interest in the server is to eliminate "rotations" and "lists" that they had been putting up with on blue and move them to a red server. Nothing changes, primary objective is still killing dragons.

In order to maintain a monopoly on the servers dragons of course they are going to recruit as many as they can, loot was distributed by officers and DKP was used only as attendance checks not traditional bidding on items when I was playing here so the number of members actually in the guild makes no difference in who obtains pixels.

Most of us come from PVP servers and only care about loot to provide an edge in PVP. This is not how core Nihilum was when I played - I haven't played here in quite some time so some of these things may of changed but common chat in vent would be to avoid PVP unless there was an alternate incentive, PVP for the sake of PVP was very rare with only a few people actually wanting to go zone to zone hunting other guilds even when it would prevent other guilds from farming pixels it wasn't enough to get people interested in PVP it just isn't why they play. (Yes, there are exceptions but this was the mentality of 90% of the players when I was in the guild, if your the 10% you don't really need to point that out as people already know if you really are of the 10% because your out looking for targets)

The surge in population is causing people to think things are changing, they're not. It's the same box with the same management which is what the majority of people say was the reason they switched servers to begin with. The guilds sound pretty much the same except Nihilum is protecting it's monopoly by further increasing its ranks which if you look at it from the perspective outlined above shouldn't be surprising, not near as surprising as them actually engaging in PVP without a dragon to defend.

Maybach 2.0
08-15-2012, 10:17 PM
lots of bad in an me.

Maybach 2.0
08-15-2012, 10:20 PM
Whats with the red discussion on a blue server is what I would like to know, yes I was Nihilum and no I am not here to talk trash. I am only here to point out what so many have missed and continue to miss.

Take a guild whose sole interest in the server is to eliminate "rotations" and "lists" that they had been putting up with on blue and move them to a red server. Nothing changes, primary objective is still killing dragons.

In order to maintain a monopoly on the servers dragons of course they are going to recruit as many as they can, loot was distributed by officers and DKP was used only as attendance checks not traditional bidding on items when I was playing here so the number of members actually in the guild makes no difference in who obtains pixels.

Most of us come from PVP servers and only care about loot to provide an edge in PVP. This is not how core Nihilum was when I played - I haven't played here in quite some time so some of these things may of changed but common chat in vent would be to avoid PVP unless there was an alternate incentive, PVP for the sake of PVP was very rare with only a few people actually wanting to go zone to zone hunting other guilds even when it would prevent other guilds from farming pixels it wasn't enough to get people interested in PVP it just isn't why they play. (Yes, there are exceptions but this was the mentality of 90% of the players when I was in the guild, if your the 10% you don't really need to point that out as people already know if you really are of the 10% because your out looking for targets)

The surge in population is causing people to think things are changing, they're not. It's the same box with the same management which is what the majority of people say was the reason they switched servers to begin with. The guilds sound pretty much the same except Nihilum is protecting it's monopoly by further increasing its ranks which if you look at it from the perspective outlined above shouldn't be surprising, not near as surprising as them actually engaging in PVP without a dragon to defend.

Look Papa Smurf, no ones worried about your intentions.

CrystalBlue
08-15-2012, 10:30 PM
PVP for the sake of PVP was very rare with only a few people actually wanting to go zone to zone hunting other guilds

What was the point of your whole post by the way? This is a red server and the only thing that means is if you dont like something you can do something about it.

So what are you going to do about it? (besides post)

BigTB
08-15-2012, 10:36 PM
What was the point of your whole post by the way? This is a red server and the only thing that means is if you dont like something you can do something about it.

So what are you going to do about it? (besides post)

posted by CrystalBLUE

lolol you set that up so well

BigTB
08-15-2012, 10:37 PM

Thank you for the insight pal wanders, I think you are correct in your reasoning,

and we have even more reasons to lol in vent, WTB vent access to nihi, would
love to hear them talk during pvps

Dullah
08-15-2012, 10:42 PM
it mostly consists of Samwise down, ezpk down, kilbur down, tombom down, vizcount down, nips down, znif down and so forth.

heartbrand
08-15-2012, 10:49 PM

Hit the nail on the head. The biggest thing that turned people off to this server was the lack of competition and option at the end game. If that continues to be the case all the people who came back will quit yet again after getting that kunark fix, because no one wants to PVP 3 on 20 and get zerged by people in god gear who are max level. You can say "do something about it" all you want, but the same thing seems to happen. Guild is made, people are geared and PLed and helped, said players disband when they hit level 46 and join nihilum. There's really nothing you can do about lazy people who have no desire to try to build something and would rather just log on and collect free loot. Here's hoping VV manages to buck the trend.

BigTB
08-15-2012, 11:03 PM
it mostly consists of Samwise down, ezpk down, kilbur down, tombom down, vizcount down, nips down, znif down and so forth.

yet to see a tombom down post,

I think ive dropped like 3 times since comming back, and 2/3 were to sever icecommets
at sub 45.... sa'll good man like ive said, glad you are all tryin =D

ps that list just comes off as "People i am jelly/scared of"

BigTB
08-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Hit the nail on the head. The biggest thing that turned people off to this server was the lack of competition and option at the end game. If that continues to be the case all the people who came back will quit yet again after getting that kunark fix, because no one wants to PVP 3 on 20 and get zerged by people in god gear who are max level. You can say "do something about it" all you want, but the same thing seems to happen. Guild is made, people are geared and PLed and helped, said players disband when they hit level 46 and join nihilum. There's really nothing you can do about lazy people who have no desire to try to build something and would rather just log on and collect free loot. Here's hoping VV manages to buck the trend.

I'll buck by your side any day pal HB

heartbrand
08-15-2012, 11:30 PM
lollll

Supreme
08-15-2012, 11:39 PM

For some reason you take this game way too serious...alot more serious than the "core nihilum members". We play for nostalgia and amusement, it isnt life or death.

The reason why people join Nihilum is because every other guild is run by FLAKES and MORONS that cannot lead a pack of starving wolves to fresh meat.

Anyone with the desire and the ability to lead realize that the pool of talented players exist in Nihilum and have no desire to lead a mob of server rejects and forum trolls against an established guild.

There will always be "false prophets" that promise to destroy Nihilum. But the sad reality is that it just wont happen. Not in Kunark, not in Velious, not until the leadership that is Nihilum gets bored and quits EQ.

Which does not look like will happen for quite sometime considering that all of the "EQ killer" titles like Star Wars, Diablo 3, Rift and Tera have all flopped.

Mornin3.0
08-15-2012, 11:41 PM
For some reason you take this game way too serious...alot more serious than the "core nihilum members". We play for nostalgia and amusement, it isnt life or death.

The reason why people join Nihilum is because every other guild is run by FLAKES and MORONS that cannot lead a pack of starving wolves to fresh meat.

Anyone with the desire and the ability to lead realize that the pool of talented players exist in Nihilum and have no desire to lead a mob of server rejects and forum trolls against an established guild.

There will always be "false prophets" that promise to destroy Nihilum. But the sad reality is that it just wont happen. Not in Kunark, not in Velious, not until the leadership that is Nihilum gets bored and quits EQ.

Which does not look like will happen for quite sometime considering that all of the "EQ killer" titles like Star Wars, Diablo 3, Rift and Tera have all flopped.

I didnt read any of this but you have admitted to having Alts on this server... LoL if ur have an alt beyond level 1 you have some irl issues you gotta work out.. dont you have fucking children supreme???? sad times for their future.. daddy busy leveling alts on shit box...

heartbrand
08-15-2012, 11:44 PM

Talks about this being just a game, suspended for saying "he's had enough" and posting my real life info in game because he's so "upset."

Mornin3.0
08-15-2012, 11:45 PM

Lol i actually read it now... no one gonna contend Nihilum cause no "established" guild will waste their time on some shit box... grats farming loots that arnt even worth IRL $$ to anyone outside your own pathetic guild... grats on being a fucking mexican.. I expect a forum ban inc

Mornin3.0
08-15-2012, 11:46 PM
I miss us mornin

we need to have a sit down with our pal HB

mann I tried... HB addiction beyond recognition atm...

Supreme
08-15-2012, 11:47 PM

I remember stating this MANY times. Nihilum is not into griefing, random gank squads and PVPing for the sake of PVP. We PVP over PVE.

And for that all of you should be glad. Because if we did decide to start griefing, random gank squads and PVPing for the sake of PVP...how many people do you think would really like to play here then?

Not many.

Or success is a result of people realizing once they get to 50 that the time invested is going to be for nothing if they stay with their "PVP for fun" guild instead of joining in for "PVP for PVE" guild. There is only ONE choice. No one else wants to put in the time or offer the stability to members to actually compete.

Blame GMs, admins, Nihilum or Obama. The PLAYERS have to want to do something about it.

Mornin3.0
08-15-2012, 11:49 PM
maybe we can convince Xantille to visit irl...baltimore pub intervention..

Mornin3.0
08-15-2012, 11:50 PM
I remember stating this MANY times. Nihilum is not into griefing, random gank squads and PVPing for the sake of PVP. We PVP over PVE.

And for that all of you should be glad. Because if we did decide to start griefing, random gank squads and PVPing for the sake of PVP...how many people do you think would really like to play here then?

Not many.

Or success is a result of people realizing once they get to 50 that the time invested is going to be for nothing if they stay with their "PVP for fun" guild instead of joining in for "PVP for PVE" guild. There is only ONE choice. No one else wants to put in the time or offer the stability to members to actually compete.

Blame GMs, admins, Nihilum or Obama. The PLAYERS have to want to do something about it.

you really are a fucking retard.. you nor your guild has any idea as to why this shit box has turned into a shit box.....

Supreme
08-15-2012, 11:53 PM
I didnt read any of this but you have admitted to having Alts on this server... LoL if ur have an alt beyond level 1 you have some irl issues you gotta work out.. dont you have fucking children supreme???? sad times for their future.. daddy busy leveling alts on shit box...

Talks about this being just a game, suspended for saying "he's had enough" and posting my real life info in game because he's so "upset."

Ask Heartbrand how he does it. He has children. And he has a SHITLOAD of alts.

Supreme
08-15-2012, 11:54 PM
you really are a fucking retard.. you nor your guild has any idea as to why this shit box has turned into a shit box.....

You mad.

Supreme
08-15-2012, 11:57 PM
Lol i actually read it now... no one gonna contend Nihilum cause no "established" guild will waste their time on some shit box... grats farming loots that arnt even worth IRL $$ to anyone outside your own pathetic guild... grats on being a fucking mexican.. I expect a forum ban inc

Yet here you are...defeated...and crying because we squashed your nutsack.

What is wrong with being mexican? What is wrong with being white? or black?

And you call yourself a pal of Heartbrand?

Mornin3.0
08-16-2012, 12:02 AM
holy fuck calm down.. triple post ive never seen so much rage... Heartbrand is a curly haired jew... I know it.. we all know it.. love the dude but he need help with his EQ addiction and I think chuck, cast, and I surely have the cure...

you on the other hand... hopeless.. good luck sir...with you at the helm.. no other red99 guild will be better at being blueasfuck than nihilum... cant wait until your 60... lol fuck /guntothehead

Supreme
08-16-2012, 12:18 AM
holy fuck calm down.. triple post ive never seen so much rage... Heartbrand is a curly haired jew... I know it.. we all know it.. love the dude but he need help with his EQ addiction and I think chuck, cast, and I surely have the cure...

you on the other hand... hopeless.. good luck sir...with you at the helm.. no other red99 guild will be better at being blueasfuck than nihilum... cant wait until your 60... lol fuck /guntothehead

Hard to be mad when i am replying by quote.

:eek:

Smedy
08-16-2012, 01:22 AM
Supreme talks about quantum mechanics and selling oranges on the sidewalk

Ticklemered
08-16-2012, 02:08 AM
People get mad that nihi raids too much, people bitch about nihi pvping, u people shut the fuck up already.

Litharack_Necro
08-16-2012, 06:40 AM
Speaking of zerg, I found this exchange tonight with Chubs of V V enlightening.

http://i45.tinypic.com/149cw1d.jpg

Tradesonred
08-16-2012, 08:05 AM
Speaking of zerg, I found this exchange tonight with Chubs of V V enlightening.

http://i45.tinypic.com/149cw1d.jpg

The amount of people nihi has outside raid time is irrelevant.

Most of their people logs on for 6-12pm

Swampfeet
08-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Alot of vv members are like level 12 retarxs. Quit pretending ur not a zerg its been this way forever.

Salem Orchid
08-16-2012, 10:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dqVrh.jpg

Salem Orchid
08-16-2012, 10:57 AM
What is zozo doing in nihilum? i never he seem on to raid, only to pvp. Guy is kind of a real hero.

CrystalBlue
08-16-2012, 10:58 AM
As a new player, ive seen way more VV on at all times then Nihilum. This is just a fact.

Nirgon
08-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Try at raid time or after Kubark launch bros.

SamwiseBanned
08-16-2012, 11:20 AM
As a new player, ive seen way more VV on at all times then Nihilum. This is just a fact.

I present you, exhibit A

http://dkp.swiftglobal.com/listmembers.php?o=0.0&show=all

up to 122 now

w/e you do not look at Batlles DKP/Raid Attendence, it isnt human http://dkp.swiftglobal.com/viewmember.php?name=Batlle

JenJen
08-16-2012, 11:42 AM
LFG right now pals

Tumdumm
08-16-2012, 12:10 PM
surviving bind rushes is hard work
here's zozo's 3rd death i witnessed (so 4th+ including salem's assassination) today

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/robn3030/zozolol2.jpg

p.s. here's last time he tried to rush

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/robn3030/zozolol.jpg

is he still raging in ooc? got some RL stuff to take care of i'll be back :(

SamwiseBanned
08-16-2012, 01:22 PM
I respect Zozo's honesty

jeffd
08-16-2012, 02:04 PM
stasis and i killed zozo endlessly while he was bundrushing in unrest about 7 months ago. apparently the tactics / success rate haven't changed.

BigSlip
08-16-2012, 02:05 PM
zozo once begged me for his life.

i slayed him

Supreme
08-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Supreme talks about quantum mechanics and selling oranges on the sidewalk

Moved on to quantum encryption and making orange juice.

BigTB
08-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Moved on to quantum encryption and making orange juice.

atleast you try!

BigSlip
08-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Moved on to making orange juice with my feet, en dale' en dale'!