PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Canni 2 turnin in FV as Iksar

Pan
08-14-2012, 07:42 PM
I got the quest from Marlyn and turned in the proper 4 items and got nothing in return. She /cons warmly to me (too many gobbies down). If she did not give me the spell because I am an Iksar (evil), she should not have given me the dialogue, I don't think. Some dissonance there.

Upshot is my stuff's gone when I did the quest properly according to the quest giver. I think this is bug-ish.

Cloki
55 monk

Droxx
08-16-2012, 10:08 AM
Is it different for Iksar? I thought Canni 2 turn in was to Oowamp in TD.

Pan
08-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Canni 2 turnin for good races is in FV. For evil, it's in TD.

My faction in FV is warmly (including with the questgiver). My issue is she gave me the quest, I gave her the proper four items, and she did not give me the spell.

I suspect that she's probably flagged to give the spell to only good races. If that's the case, she should also be flagged NOT to give the quest by race (I think it's only a faction check right now).

Upshot - if she's not gonna deliver the goods, she should not be giving the quest. It's buggy.

nilbog
08-16-2012, 03:03 PM
Canni 2 turnin for good races is in FV. For evil, it's in TD.

My faction in FV is warmly (including with the questgiver). My issue is she gave me the quest, I gave her the proper four items, and she did not give me the spell.

I suspect that she's probably flagged to give the spell to only good races. If that's the case, she should also be flagged NOT to give the quest by race (I think it's only a faction check right now).

Upshot - if she's not gonna deliver the goods, she should not be giving the quest. It's buggy.

It's not written with any specific race requirements. You turned in the wrong shaman powder :T

You need 'Yun Shaman Powder', not 'Shaman Powder'.

Pan
08-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks for checking. I apologize for wasting your time. I'm rather embarrassed now.

For those of you still reading, the wiki is wrong. The powder that I turned in came from FV rather than TT. Best get it from TT and identify it to be sure.