PDA

View Full Version : The Good Guys eh?

Albino
08-12-2012, 04:13 PM
So in the last twelve hours the Good Guys have posted screens of them saying, "die fagstick" and "let's go ruin someone's morning."

So who are the bad guys?

http://i48.tinypic.com/35cpq1w.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/v0G2T.png

Swampfeet
08-12-2012, 04:21 PM
<Nihilum> CC'ing level 42's trying to grief people off the server.

BigTB
08-12-2012, 04:45 PM
who would rat me out like that, terrible, no honor in you

Tr0llb0rn
08-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Tom, u need to stop corrupting this "good guy" guild. Change your ways.

BigTB
08-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Good guys kill bad guys, its how the world works

heartbrand
08-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Still waiting on public response from nihilum regarding tehruohs constant drunken racist ad anti semetic rants in ooc which have scared off several players from the server.

Tr0llb0rn
08-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Thought we addressed this concern?

We are looking to follow the example of Vae Victus "the good guys" in this one. Tombom has been out of control in /ooc with multiple vulgarities and we await his sentence. Then with that baseline shown to us by "the good guys", we will proceed in a like manner, keeping with the established culture of what is acceptable on our beloved server.

Let us know when it happens, ye paragons of virtue. Show us the way, with Tombom's sentence.

Nizzarr
08-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Will grief all VV until all of heartbrands character are out of that guild

Swampfeet
08-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Nice excuse, why pretend at all?

At least Holo admitted they enjoyed griefing.

Mornin3.0
08-12-2012, 06:47 PM

griefing new players off box so he can have his 20 pop bluebie raid box back.. maybe you shouldnt of been been from blue you cheating scum.

Akim
08-12-2012, 06:51 PM
griefing new players off box so he can have his 20 pop bluebie raid box back.. maybe you shouldnt of been been from blue you cheating scum.

he meant to say banned.

BigTB
08-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Thought we addressed this concern?

im sorry, wtf is this?

My language is clean and my manor jovial in all ooc.

Tehro or w/e literally hates other human beings based on race/religion/gender/creed

its disgusting that new players have to see him spew that filth, and yet nothing is
done about it.

Amuk
08-13-2012, 08:57 AM

Big HB got under Tror's skin eh - I tried hard to get that crippled faggot to rage and it was a tough battle, props to you pal.

Amuk
08-13-2012, 08:59 AM
BTW these forums maken me itch hella hard to play, esp yours Tombom - gotta get on the box sometime fuckk.

Coan
08-13-2012, 09:21 AM
Quits game to be a better father... back in less than a month

tehruoh
08-14-2012, 08:00 AM
I think its funny that you all think i hate

Tehro or w/e literally hates other human beings based on race/religion/gender/creed.

when the only person i attack is heartbrand, on this level.

More VV propaganda at its finest.

BigTB
08-14-2012, 08:11 AM
I think its funny that you all think i hate

when the only person i attack is heartbrand, on this level.

More VV propaganda at its finest.

look

tbh

i love you a lot because of your sig, shit makes my day

but you seem to be a biggot

and i cant tolerate that

HB is a good pal and your racism is pretty sad/ base level

ask our swede/scandonavian pals, humanity has evolved

aerokella
08-14-2012, 09:08 AM
Not a biggot at all mate just strongly dislike the destroyer of guilds. His rage fuels me like mountain dew and cheezits do him.

heartbrand
08-14-2012, 09:18 AM
Translation: we hate Heartbrand because he tries hard to rally people against us to compete and that could potentially interfere with our pixel farming

p.s cheezits aren't kosher can't eat them

BigTB
08-14-2012, 09:29 AM
Not a biggot at all mate just strongly dislike the destroyer of guilds. His rage fuels me like mountain dew and cheezits do him.

literally a biggot

makes me sick

http://i46.tinypic.com/2wdo9qx.gif

aerokella
08-14-2012, 09:30 AM
Naw big hb i give you props for bringing the peeveepee and helping the newbs but
I still dislike you as you have me since my departure of uprising.

aerokella
08-14-2012, 09:30 AM
And damn my troll account has been revealed its too early in the morning for me

BigTB
08-14-2012, 09:36 AM
And damn my troll account has been revealed its too early in the morning for me

YOU DINGUS

http://i50.tinypic.com/2r475u8.jpg

heartbrand
08-14-2012, 09:38 AM
I really don't dislike anyone in this game. It's a video game. I like to play games to compete against others and it has amazed me up to this point that people would rather join one guild than compete against one another. I don't harbor any real life grudge or dislike for someone because of that lol. Competition is healthy for this server. Unfortunately some of the prior competitors were terribly lead, here's hoping VV is the one to buck the trend.

tehruoh
08-14-2012, 10:23 AM
yes i hope the best for vv and look forward to kubark pvp

Snufz
08-14-2012, 11:13 AM

Honestly how many Diapers have you gone through since this server started?

Dullah
08-14-2012, 11:58 AM
I really don't dislike anyone in this game. It's a video game. I like to play games to compete against others and it has amazed me up to this point that people would rather join one guild than compete against one another. I don't harbor any real life grudge or dislike for someone because of that lol. Competition is healthy for this server. Unfortunately some of the prior competitors were terribly lead, here's hoping VV is the one to buck the trend.
Its not about just joining one guild in favor of competing. Its that EQ takes a certain amount of players to accomplish things about 20-30 minimum and people would rather enjoy EQ for everything its worth than "just pvp."

heartbrand
08-14-2012, 12:32 PM
I guess it's an issue of personality and competitiveness. Uprising for example had many issues. It had no leadership, wasn't a truly cohesive group, some personality clashes, some people trying to level up while others were burnt out 50's. But there were more than enough players there to create a new guild from Uprising that would compete with nihilum, with both guilds fielding 20-30, and creating a competitive atmosphere. Rather than do that however, everyone just joined nihilum. That to me was a big let down. I get all the of issues with uprising, I do, they were things that frustrated all of us, I just don't see why the only option was join nihilum.

I guess that's my real frustration with this server, every time a guild has been confronted with issues of leadership or something else, rather than the members making their own guild, or taking over the leadership, they seem to all just either quit or join nihilum. There seems to be a huge lack of leaders on this server, a passion to compete and what not. I tried with Starwars Time but the fact is the server pop @ that point was already hovering around ~60 and there was just simply not enough people left at that point to recruit. No one wants to log on and be one of four people online in guild.

Having said all of that, I hope VV emerges as that alternative to Nihilum and provides competition. I've spoken in great depth with Samwise and I think it definitely has that potential. Let's hope though that should there be some issue in the future, rather than everyone in mass joining nihilum again or quitting, that people step up and take charge and lead something of their own.

Dullah
08-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Population really plays a huge part in this. The game was designed for up to and beyond 1000 players at a time. Options are limited on R99. There are only so many players, guilds and people hardcore enough to lead them. When you have such a small pool of players, the poopsockers are going to flock together to win. A guild only needs so many players, so eventually recruitment closes (like ours has for most classes) and other guilds form to compete. When theres less than 100 players on the server, this doesn't happen.

Lets hope for more players.

If r99 continues to see interaction with staff and changes/improvements made to the server, the population will rise and facilitate greater competition.

Greegon
08-14-2012, 02:07 PM
holdup now, by fagstick i think he was referring to cigarettes