PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Druid Epic Turn in

iambuff
08-09-2012, 12:15 PM
During the druid epic quest you must go to felewithe south to talk to farios elianos and give him a crushed pot. in return he gives you the grocery list. i am currently on this part and unfortunately he will not talk to me. ive even raised my faction with Keeper of the Art to the max (warmly). Still nothing. When I hail him nothing happens. He is suppose to talk to you at Amiably faction. Now I am not sure what to do because wiki states not to turn in the crushed pot to him UNTIL he responds to your hail and starts dialogue. Any help would be great/bug reported.

Jburks8
08-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Hmm. That's weird. I think he talked to me, but that was a while ago. Stupid question, but you're not invis in any way are you?

I've had problems where I needed to be right on top of an NPC to get a response. You may want to try Hailing him at different spots.

May not help at all, but worth a try!

Shannacore
08-09-2012, 04:22 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=76650

Might be helpful~

Portsche
08-09-2012, 04:27 PM
I turned in like 500 batwings. He never responded to me. Give him the pot anyway. Worked for me.

Xanthias
08-11-2012, 03:39 AM
He doesn't reply to hails and isn't supposed to, give him the pot and do the next part of the quest.