PDA

View Full Version : Halfling Druid LF Guild

kai4785
05-23-2010, 04:40 PM
I played classic from release to shortly after Luclin as a Halfling Cleric. I rolled a druid mostly for SoW and Teleport, and the ability to be able to fill more than one role in a group. Oh, and I had to be a Halfling. I didn't raided much till Kunark, and when I did, I got to star at the wall. I had my full-Hate gear, then Donals, and water sprinkler and stuff...

However, I am a monster puller in Unrest :) The one place I ever played as a Cleric where I could be more than a Healer.

I'm looking to relive those teenage years just a little bit before I have teenagers of myself. I'm currently level 9. For the summer, I should be able to get 5-10 hours a week in.

Any takers? Advice?

P.S. I love this server :) I've played on a few over the past 2 years, even rolled my own server so I could tromp around as my old self in god-mode more than once in the last several years. :)

Raren
05-23-2010, 04:42 PM
IB is Accepting all Applications

Abraham1
05-23-2010, 04:59 PM
IB is a great newbie guild and I hear they are even preparing to take on some raid bosses someday, just do a /w all and send a tell to one of their members, Im sure you'll be a great help

kai4785
05-24-2010, 04:40 PM
IB == Inglourious Basterds?
Haha, lame. Suggesting I join a 45+ Raiding guild... oh well. Thanks.

Ektar
05-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Kinda mean, guys. You can be dicks and troll us at every turn but don't pick on new players.

Joke's on you - I made a new friend.

Aadill
05-24-2010, 05:46 PM
Can I be your friend?