PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Brain Bite (Wizard Spell: Concussion)

Sirelk
08-02-2012, 12:46 AM
I found the Human Skeleton up in City of Mist tonight (around Midnight EST just today) and got myself up on the upper walkway to access him.

I followed the advice of the project1999wiki which indicated that you could be around the corner from the Human Skeleton and hand in the Mardin Jar without agroing him.

I walked by him with Invis to the Undead and gave him the jar from around the corner, ivu faded immediately (as it should), I hit "GIVE" and then nothing. He ate my jar.

Yesterday I ivu into the Karnor jail area, and handed the other jar to the Human Skeleton and it worked fine. As I gave him the jar, ivu dropped, I hit "GIVE" and the exp message came up and I got the correct component back.

isoka
08-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Human skeleton in KC is on Venril Sathir faction, which means that it can be non kos to you. Dropping ivu when you hand him the jar might just have him consider you indiff and the turn in will work.

Human skeleton in CoM is KoS to anyone. So handing the item will fail because it requires indiff or higher to work.

Therefore, Have someone charm the human skeleton in CoM to turn in the jar so that the skel is indiff to you
or stay out of los from the skeleton (using the corner), hand the item but don't trade it yet, have someone ivu you so that skeleton looks indiff to you, and then hit trade while ivu is still on.

Sirelk
08-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Thank you for shedding light on the actual issue, Isoka.