PDA

View Full Version : sup with red99?

mitic
07-29-2012, 10:18 AM
just came back to check the server and its pretty much dead. where are all the former vz/tz garage box players? i rly dont get this, 20 players? everyone wanted this and noone is playin on it wtf! garage box had 200 (granted, with boxes) ....

ps: no, i dont want to read the whole forum just to get a clue what happened

uras
07-29-2012, 12:02 PM
you think this is a sign that we need a wipe or serious changes? No rogean does not see a problem with a server with a high pop of 29 at peak hours.
it went from 300+ to nothing, and there is a reason for it. I laugh at all the people still playing on this server. I wont play unless there is a complete wipe.

Tr0llb0rn
07-29-2012, 12:19 PM
You dont have to read the whole forum, what happened was predicted over a year ago by an observent vetern of vz/tz. Everything happened 100 percent as he said it would:

Why Most VZ/TZ'ers won't survive Red99

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37295&highlight=won%27t+make

His first post is all you need to know. Thats what happened. Of course they have been making every excuse under the sun since being griefed off the box, but thats expected of that type.

Tr0llb0rn
07-29-2012, 12:22 PM
you think this is a sign that we need a wipe or serious changes?

nope, cause there is no patch for butthurt

Wipe all you want, the cream will always rise to the top (Nihilum) and the tar/goo/slime will always sink to the bottom then out the craphole drain that leads to the sewer of a shitbox. :o

Advisor
07-29-2012, 12:54 PM
They want to be able to roll a toon and have it max level in less than 1 week.

Advisor
07-29-2012, 12:58 PM
EZ Server is harder than Legacy Of Zek (VZ/TZ reject box)

Dullah
07-29-2012, 01:02 PM
Ouch, bunch of scrubs got rolled in this thread.

Cwall
07-29-2012, 01:53 PM
GM favoritism, rogean didn't care at all about the server after it launched, shitty exp rate that is in no way fun

jjgerman
07-29-2012, 03:04 PM
resists still broken

uras
07-29-2012, 03:36 PM
nope, cause there is no patch for butthurt

Wipe all you want, the cream will always rise to the top (Nihilum) and the tar/goo/slime will always sink to the bottom then out the craphole drain that leads to the sewer of a shitbox. :o

so you are telling me 300+ people are wrong and you and 20 others are right? you are telling me that when holocaust got banned for something another guild did way more times and did not get banned is right?

Supaskillz
07-29-2012, 03:37 PM
server fun imo

Vayder
07-29-2012, 04:06 PM
server fun imo

Galilao
07-29-2012, 04:08 PM
Server still fun, everyone got butthurt that a certain guild is on top and refuses to challenge them or be patient,

heartbrand
07-29-2012, 04:19 PM
The elephant in the room is that at this point, more nihilum members have quit this server than holocaust/ff combined. Guess they were all griefed off of this wonderful box paradise as well? Short answer is server had great potential with the p99 code but was horribly mismanaged and ignored, and nothing to this point has changed that. I am firmly in the "kunark won't save this server camp" but it's laughable that this far in people still can't get an answer of when kunark is going to be released.

Tr0llb0rn
07-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Short answer is, you lost and we won.

and now

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4q07hAV7E1rnfdl2.gif

Get over it... Let Go...

Dullah
07-29-2012, 08:12 PM
Half our guild has left because of the lack of pvp. Trying to fight guilds that gate/gate pot 90% of the time, or only fight when they have at least 25% more players is boring.

Runya
07-29-2012, 09:35 PM
If they left because of no pvp why did they never actively look for it?

Dullah
07-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Lets play more make believe mr rogers

Cwall
07-29-2012, 10:06 PM
This message is hidden because Dullah is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Dullah is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Dullah is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Dullah is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Dullah is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Tr0llb0rn is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Tr0llb0rn is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Tr0llb0rn is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Tr0llb0rn is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Tr0llb0rn is on your ignore list.

Tr0llb0rn
07-29-2012, 11:01 PM
My highly evolved forum senses tell me that..........

^^

Dullah
07-29-2012, 11:32 PM
cwall corpse camped daily on forumquest, rages and feigns ignore

Toehammer
07-29-2012, 11:43 PM
just came back to check the server and its pretty much dead. where are all the former vz/tz garage box players? i rly dont get this, 20 players? everyone wanted this and noone is playin on it wtf! garage box had 200 (granted, with boxes) ....

ps: no, i dont want to read the whole forum just to get a clue what happened

I will try to be non-annoying like everyone else.

In all seriousness, the server is fun to play on if you solo. I have a 44 mage, working my way up.

But as far as a good, high population server is concerned, it is probably dead. There are 3 reasons why:

1) some big flaws during startup: no guard assist (lost 1/2 population within a week of server launch), resists were messed up, huge exploit problems (redwood wands, mage sword proc rate, pathing) let certain people "level up"

2) some things got fixed (guard assist) but most were ignored so guilds continued to exploit and people got banned (for good reasons)

3) critical mass... people were leaving for blue epics, and the server was getting DDOSed, forum trolls, etc. it just became a crappy community

I still play here, but it is sorta dead.

The unfortunate thing is that everything could have been resolved by a wipe in the first month. Call it Red99 Beta 2.0

People still calling for a wipe are just as delusional as the people saying population will stabilize in triple digits for Kunark.

Basically 1), 2), and 3) caused population to plummet, however the real reason probably has to do with my first sentence "I will try to be non-annoying like everyone else." The majority here are d-bags.

Join the server though, if I see you around I can give you free stuff and maybe even plevel, send pm!

Dullah
07-30-2012, 12:13 AM
I bet all my 50s that kubark will stabilize at triple digits if they do it now, and spend an hour adding a couple of the other suggested features the community has offered.

Supreme
07-30-2012, 12:55 AM
What really saw a huge drop was the release of Epics on Blue99 like 2 weeks after Red99 opened.

That hurt.

Labanen
07-30-2012, 08:21 AM
The majority here are d-bags.
I think you used to be right, lately i think the few people that are left begin to understand that it doesnt help population to grief the shit out of new players. And i am enjoying the server alot more than i did 2 months ago. Only problem is that work is keeping me increasingly busy so i get to play less than i did :mad:

JayDee
07-30-2012, 08:50 AM
thrived, past tense : Yes [ ] No [ ] Unknown [x]
thrive, future tense : Yes [ ] No [ ] Unknown [x]
thriving, present tense : Yes [x] No [ ] Unknown [ ]

PhantomRogue
07-30-2012, 09:06 AM
What really saw a huge drop was the release of Epics on Blue99 like 2 weeks after Red99 opened.

That hurt.

Riiiiiiiiight.

Because the people on Blue99 are the targeted demographic for Red99.

It couldn't have been the IDIOTIC way it was ran for the first few months. Moronic GM involvement/bans/etc, massive exploits. And the stupidity of the ruleset.

Just Let Go.

Red99 failed, enjoy your Nihilum sandbox.

Tr0llb0rn
07-30-2012, 10:06 AM
Riiiiiiiiight.

It couldn't have been the IDIOTIC way it was ran for the first few months. Moronic GM involvement/bans/etc, massive exploits. And the stupidity of the ruleset.

Just Let Go.

One second you complain about massive exploits, then the next second you complain about GM invovement and bans.

you dum

Just Let Go.

Dullah
07-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Thinking there wasn't plenty of red players who chose to play blue over all the shitboxes that called themselves "EQ" pvp server is erroneous. I played vztz for a day before realizing it was not even close rallos zek and quitting. I had never heard of p99, but I'd certainly play on blue over something that doesn't represent the spirit of EQ, while calling itself EQ.

EQ pvp was about pve as much as it was about pvp on RZ. The fact that you still don't understand this only serves as a tribute to your stupidity.

Brut
07-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Server was a riot when it was populated, no doubts there. It's just that there's so few people bound to stay here from the get-go. We have the newbies who are testing new waters coming from blue, who all quit come more content for blue99 (epics) - or just generally got griefed off/fed up. And then we have the veterans who used to be on the top on WhateverZek and came here convinced that they'd be leading all the pvp charts, end up getting disappointed not becoming the #1 monk on server, and thus quit.

Stupidity of mage summoned swords and no guard assist played a part in all this, yes, but it wasn't all that big a deal imho. Community was a bigger problem to me; we had 95% people who want to kill&corpse camp every random joe at sight, 5% people who send a tell "y u kill me????!!!1" after dying; a complete opposite of how live pvp servers were. It's just an equation that can't work out long term.

Personally would like a wipe just because of the pure awesomeness and fun of a fresh, new server. Early beta and early red99 were just great: craziness all over, people you don't know/trust at all, making patchwork, excitement of picking up a non-tarnished weapon for 9pp off a vendor, random PK for some guy's 400silver... This gets stale fast when everyone's lvl50 rolling about Antonica lookin for some unguilded spec camper to mug.

PhantomRogue
07-30-2012, 12:10 PM
... Community was a bigger problem to me; we had 95% people who want to kill&corpse camp every random joe at sight...

Welcome to what a FFA PvP server is.

Infectious
07-30-2012, 12:15 PM
Red died cause the so called hardcore pvpers(most of the vz/tz) wanted a cake walk server. After crying to release it and patch as they go was agreed upon by rogean, it was released. After many of the vztz crowd got beat to 50 and then owned by the people they were gona play " basketball" with, they made up every excuse in the book. No yellow text, resists are fucked and blah blah blah. Alot of these vztz people never played in without mq, showeq and everything else under the book they found out their crutch was missing. So they little by little made posts everyday saying it was dead til most people left. If you arent gona cheat who cares about a 2 month grind? This is a mmo not fuckin quake. Once kunark comes out the same people will be back, cry that they are outgeared or some other sorry excuse and quit again. People dont remember though that vztz was bugged as fuck, pvp was unbalanced as fuck.

Tr0llb0rn
07-30-2012, 12:24 PM
1 ranger http://puu.sh/L1dV guise/jboots 55k on blue **** SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD ****

Ranger named: Tunare

/inc grief!

Tr0llb0rn
07-30-2012, 12:26 PM
This is true and I am also enjoying the server more than I did when starting. Without all immature griefing peeps who lost this race and are now QQ.

I agree 10x, griefing that trash (holo,etc) off the server was the best thing ever.

Would do again.

Tr0llb0rn
07-30-2012, 12:30 PM
Red died cause the so called hardcore pvpers(most of the vz/tz) wanted a cake walk server. After crying to release it and patch as they go was agreed upon by rogean, it was released. After many of the vztz crowd got beat to 50 and then owned by the people they were gona play " basketball" with, they made up every excuse in the book. No yellow text, resists are fucked and blah blah blah. Alot of these vztz people never played in without mq, showeq and everything else under the book they found out their crutch was missing. So they little by little made posts everyday saying it was dead til most people left. If you arent gona cheat who cares about a 2 month grind? This is a mmo not fuckin quake. Once kunark comes out the same people will be back, cry that they are outgeared or some other sorry excuse and quit again. People dont remember though that vztz was bugged as fuck, pvp was unbalanced as fuck.

yep 100 percent the truth, and now where are all of them? I hear doing dragons at 4am in the monrning on their new "pvp" server. I guess they missed playing without their hacks.

Why Most VZ/TZ'ers won't survive Red99

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37295&highlight=won%27t+make

Amesplayerofgames
07-30-2012, 12:36 PM
triple post

Warning : Immersion Level High

Tr0llb0rn
07-30-2012, 12:39 PM
triple post

Warning : Immersion Level High

WARNING:

Lucky
07-30-2012, 12:44 PM
I agree 10x, griefing that trash (holo,etc) off the server was the best thing ever.

Would do again.
Mellowyellow's claims that he was there to grief Holocaust off the server is beyond laughably absurd, for what should be obvious reasons to anyone who follows the ongoings of this lovely community.

I thought about ignoring his clear insanity (because let's face it, anyone that immersed needs a 5150), but the oprahyoumad.gif that he spams in every post just makes him easier to skip past.

Tr0llb0rn
07-30-2012, 12:56 PM
lovely

Did someone say Lovely?

Why yes, the griefing started early.. so early:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=475418&postcount=1

And then continued non-stop until months later and contstant failures (did not kill a single raid target? lol) the great route of the evil holo came about.

And then the server was cleansed and..... won:

Computer, post the findings of my research

title: How to win Red99

query: /who all count
result: There are 20 players online.

query: /who all "Holocaust" count
result: There are 20 players online.

http://d37nnnqwv9amwr.cloudfront.net/photos/images/newsfeed/000/106/789/images.jpeg

Thank you, computer.

Computers don't lie.

Lucky
07-30-2012, 02:13 PM
and you 0 to do with any of that

mitic
07-30-2012, 03:57 PM
1) some big flaws during startup: no guard assist (lost 1/2 population within a week of server launch), resists were messed up, huge exploit problems (redwood wands, mage sword proc rate, pathing) let certain people "level up"

2) some things got fixed (guard assist) but most were ignored so guilds continued to exploit and people got banned (for good reasons)

yeah i remember this and was asking myself why they didnt wipe or ban the exploiters after they fixed everything.

but thats, unfortunately, rogean politics. once he starts a server, it stays. in this case, sad to say, it was the wrong decision.

rogean or whoever runs this now, if you read this post i implore you to wipe it. this is wasted bandwith for 20 players and even worse when kunark launches with more than double the zones and maybe 40 players the first 2 weeks.

in this state the server is going nowhere, read: NOWHERE!

daxums server has been the golden age of eq-emu pvp. lets get this times back again, best eq experience i ever had over more than a decade of playing this game

ps: who the fuck derailed my precious post for being xfered to rants n`flames gdi! :cool:

Tr0llb0rn
07-30-2012, 04:02 PM
Was over 50 on last night, will be more then triple that come kubark.

No wiped needed.

mitic
07-30-2012, 04:10 PM

No wiped needed.

last night was sunday, mind you. besides that, even 50 players are a waste of bandwith.

Zereh
07-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Clueless people talking nonsense again.

Do a little research and figure out how Nilbog feels about his code and the player base; it will never be considered a waste by any stretch of the imagination. Next try to educate yourself on the tech side of just how Red is ran and you'd realize that there are no additional costs incurred for running it.

aerokella
07-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Getem zarah

Advisor
07-30-2012, 05:33 PM
Zarah the White Knight

Advisor
07-30-2012, 05:35 PM
What's even funnier here, is all these cry baby Holo/IF/FF won't even come back to push our shit in the dirt.

They are terrified to play a game without cheating...

Nothing makes me laugh more than the choice of guild names and polotics that went down on their shit vz/tz box...

You're all Legends in my book...

It's just that the legend is that of a sad, failure..

Advisor
07-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Jibekn, your videos are horrible, you fake a gate at the end lol.

Advisor
07-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Jibken you ask if I'm bi polar but I'm 100% sure you were tagged in Nihilum and you were booted for sucking majjjjjjjor.

I'm sad to see you quit P99 RED and sell all your toons becuase laughing at you was one of my favorite joys :)

mitic
07-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Clueless people talking nonsense again.

Do a little research and figure out how Nilbog feels about his code and the player base; it will never be considered a waste by any stretch of the imagination. Next try to educate yourself on the tech side of just how Red is ran and you'd realize that there are no additional costs incurred for running it.

maybe, just maybe i meant it figuratively.

Supreme
07-30-2012, 05:55 PM
Riiiiiiiiight.

Just Let Go.

Umm..You think that the majority of the numbers that was first on Red99 did not come from Blue99?

And once Epics/VP was released they went back to new content and characters they worked on for the last 2 years....

Clearly you seem to understand the demographics much better than the rest of us i guess.

Infectious
07-30-2012, 06:35 PM
LOL vztz was lots of fun, but lets not kid ourselves. Vztz's population you could cut in half, so that 120 pop was really in the 60's( not much different then red99 now ). Vztz was also a joke Gm wise ( not saving shit before patches and having to do rollbacks and so on). One patch melees would two swing people, next patch mage earth pets were doing 90+ dmg a swing and were unrootable and thats pre kunark. Only thing that made that server fun was you could roll a new toon to 50 in a day or two. You could also give the necro gm in nek a pearl and get a diamond in return. REAL legit server! The real highlight of eq emu pvp!

Tr0llb0rn
07-30-2012, 09:11 PM
This message is hidden because Dullah is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Dullah is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Dullah is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Dullah is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Dullah is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Tr0llb0rn is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Tr0llb0rn is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Tr0llb0rn is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Tr0llb0rn is on your ignore list.This message is hidden because Tr0llb0rn is on your ignore list.

^^ banned

Sweet Sweet Justice.

PhantomRogue
07-30-2012, 09:37 PM
Umm..You think that the majority of the numbers that was first on Red99 did not come from Blue99?

And once Epics/VP was released they went back to new content and characters they worked on for the last 2 years....

Clearly you seem to understand the demographics much better than the rest of us i guess.

Ok, try to follow:

TARGETED DEMOGRAPHIC... This means, the group of people that the Devs WANTED to play here. My sarcastic remark implied that the People Rogean and Co, built RED 99 for, was the BLUE population. (Which it clearly wasn't... or at least SHOULDN'T have been)

And IF that is who Rogean wanted to lure in... then he sure succeeded. The splinter group from Blue that now inhabits Red... consider it Blue 2.0... except by 2.0, its shittier than P1999.

aerokella
07-30-2012, 10:07 PM
I love not having to get up at 4 am to raid something because of shitty variance

Toehammer
07-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn

No wipe needed.

last night was sunday, mind you. besides that, even 50 players are a waste of bandwith.

50 population was because of /who all nihilum > "your request was cut short" due to a PoF raid.

Tr0llb0rn, you cannot claim that the server pop is X because of a batphone raid. The server spikes and falls between 0-50. Probably 20 or so on average. This and that stupid Oprah gif, you wonder why so many have you on ignore?

Although, the population has been climbing slightly I believe, and I have 4 days /played on a level 45 character (love being a casual), so I am glad to see flux into the server, however I would love a wipe with a non-broken server start. However, I know it would probably be the death blow to the server. Should have happened the moment Rogean got a whiff that it was released to early.

Fixing 1) guard assist, 2) resists, and 3) no wands/sword of runes/pathing exploits would have guaranteed this server to have >300 people a night.

Blue epics and VP pale in comparison to the server loss caused by the big three. All of the whiners about exp are lame as well.

I still think the best solution would be to open Red99 2.0, start over, legacy time period, and promise server merge after 4-5 months. That way Nihilum can continue farming and stockpiling a gear advantage while others can try to catch up from a non-broken server launch. Yet to hear a better idea to save the server. (/whisper YES IT NEEDS SAVING, biatch sprung an uber leak on day one) Kunark will not save server, it will help for a month or so I think! Will be a fun month, and I am looking forward to it!

Nirgon
07-31-2012, 04:27 AM
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/a/4/a47a0_ORIG-u_mad_gif.gif

Dullah
07-31-2012, 07:36 AM
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/a/4/a47a0_ORIG-u_mad_gif.gif

hilarious

trollborn should adopt that, im sick of seeing oprah.

Dullah
07-31-2012, 07:43 AM
Doesn't stop him from making you rage tho

mitic
07-31-2012, 08:19 AM
I still think the best solution would be to open Red99 2.0, start over, legacy time period, and promise server merge after 4-5 months. That way Nihilum can continue farming and stockpiling a gear advantage while others can try to catch up from a non-broken server launch. Yet to hear a better idea to save the server. (/whisper YES IT NEEDS SAVING, biatch sprung an uber leak on day one) Kunark will not save server, it will help for a month or so I think! Will be a fun month, and I am looking forward to it!

this would be a win win situation for everyone, I like.

PhantomRogue
07-31-2012, 08:59 AM
this would be a win win situation for everyone, I like.

No... It would still massively unbalance the server.

It would be just like allowing transfers from Blue to Red.

Wipe and Restart.

Dullah
07-31-2012, 09:40 AM
I think you used to be right, lately i think the few people that are left begin to understand that it doesnt help population to grief the shit out of new players. And i am enjoying the server alot more than i did 2 months ago. Only problem is that work is keeping me increasingly busy so i get to play less than i did :mad:

Stupidity of mage summoned swords and no guard assist played a part in all this, yes, but it wasn't all that big a deal imho. Community was a bigger problem to me; we had 95% people who want to kill&corpse camp every random joe at sight, 5% people who send a tell "y u kill me????!!!1" after dying; a complete opposite of how live pvp servers were. It's just an equation that can't work out long term.

True stuff. Good posts.

On live, there was a system of order vs chaos. It afforded new players, as well as everyone else, to actually enjoy EQ (player progression/pve), without the "anti-pve" and "bluebie" bashing from all of the inflated egos.

EQ pvp was awesome 99-01. There was no need to manufacture reasons to pvp. It was either you chose order, and respected other players, or you chose chaos, and played the antagonist by PKing other players. Beyond that, even among the "anti-pk" guilds, quarrels over camps and mobs always took place naturally, as they do on any blue server. Those things led to diplomacy or pvp, and allowed factions to arise organically. R99 lacked that depth, unfortunately.

This server was overrun by arrogant elitist PKs who go way beyond "playing" the antagonist, to immersing themselves in that role in and out of the game (forums) to the point of douchebaggery. That was a huge turn off to many players not only from blue, but also who played on EQ live pvp servers during the classic-velious era. Though the guilty parties will offer innumerable excuses as to "whats really wrong with the server" (and still do so to this day), those reasons pale in comparison to a lack of decency among players.

I've recently proposed to Nihilum, in an effort to restore that environment and help players (especially new ones), that we declare ourselves strictly anti-pk (read bluebie by retards). In other words, in the future, we aim to help fellow players by fighting only those who've aligned themselves against us, or who choose to random PK.

Would probably make the server more interesting for everyone.

Dullah
07-31-2012, 09:41 AM
somehow this got posted in wrong thread :o

Dullah
07-31-2012, 09:42 AM
Or maybe not, didn't realize this was RnF, or was it moved... ??? oh well.

Dullah
07-31-2012, 10:04 AM

Those things were terrible, and surely accounted for many leaving early, but of the 400-500 that existed right after launch, over 300 were still around after 2 out of 3 of those problems were fixed. Not exactly that cut and dry.

I know I wouldn't play after a wipe, but if I thought another server to be merged with the present red would work, I'd have been for it... several months ago. Theres nothing left to "farm" in the meantime. Unless theres something to compete over, you won't see any pop, or any pvp on this server. People are ready for a legit EQ pvp box with kunark, which is why the day devnoob announced Kunark their population tripled (though no one will admit it). Like I suggested when plane of fear came out, content (planes) needed to be expedited or the non-raiders would lose interest on a low pop server... and they did. Flash-forward the removal of legacy items (the last non-planar contested content - pve/pixels), half the server pop left in a matter of days.

Beyond that, the problems that took more population than bugs (in my post above) would likely still exist if the same crowd decided to leave LoZ and play on the r99 do-over server. I just don't see its plausibility, even IF (big if) we had staff present and devoted to helping R99, which we don't...

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 10:13 AM
It would be perfect for him, since he has no original work

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 10:17 AM
But on a serious note:

Stop with all the calls for server wipe, etc. NEVER gonna happen.

What will happen is this:

Kunark will come out in the near future. And server will stabalize im predicting at average 150 a night. I dont think people realize how many want to play but are just on break because they just have zero interest in classic after 9 months, and I dont blame them.

ez69's pop has been getting lower and lower as the days go by. Newness is wearing off fast from that shitbox. I expect at least half the active players there to come back here for Kunark too. If you count boxing, ive seen plenty of days recently where red99 has MORE on than ez69.

Kunark gonna be fun.

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 10:40 AM
you sound kinda hopeless, knowning you will never get those mith arms/legs you got booted out of Nihilum for craving, much less anything more uber.

You dream of wipe, but your dreams are a dead end, crushed.

In short:

Just Let Go.

Zallar
07-31-2012, 10:56 AM
That way Nihilum can continue farming and stockpiling a gear advantage while others can try to catch up from a non-broken server launch.

This doesn't make sense to me. Why do you need a private server to "catch up"? All the camps are open now, just log in and level up. Brotherhood has been pushing to recruit as many of the new people as possible as well as the folks coming back by the current interest.

We've been very open about our plans to become a guild to challenge Nihilum on PvE and it's not like they're pulling out the stops to grief us off the server like Holo used to.

Kubark is coming, people with sleeper 50's are gonna start playing again when it does. If you need to catch up, you better get your ass online now and do it.

Did I mention that Brotherhood is recruiting? You want to fight Nihilum, you want to raid shit? Then join Brotherhood.

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 11:00 AM
^ 4 nihilum bluebies bashing their heads into the wall that i deguilded myself and they lost their trump card

Naggy/Vox down last night btw

OUCH, u getting as bad as Heartbrand with that l00t cravings

Just Let Go.

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 11:01 AM
Oh I almost forgot, we /randomed the mithril

oooo damn, sorry, did not mean to open up that old wound Jib

LOL

mitic
07-31-2012, 11:28 AM
14 players on right now at 17pm CET, definitely a healty server, no wipe needed.

Dullah
07-31-2012, 11:32 AM
9-10am in US on a server 90+ % US pop on a workday? Go figure...

mitic
07-31-2012, 11:40 AM

and i thought american eq players are all unemployed, go figure....

heartbrand
07-31-2012, 12:03 PM
The same thing will happen to brotherhood that has happened l every other guild on this server. A few people will leave for nihilum, more people will be recruited, geared up and helped with leveling, they too will join nihilum until ultimately the guild leader or key officers hop to nihilum and guild dies.

PhantomRogue
07-31-2012, 12:05 PM

0.8.0 [View] 271 Project 1999
0.8.0 [View] 228 The Hidden Forest
0.8.0 [View] 209 PEQ The Grand Creation
0.8.0 [View] 144 EZ Server
0.8.0 [View] 14 Project 1999 PvP

Sooooo, why does P1999 have 271 when its ran by the same people who run Red99. There is no difference in who would play and when. It boils down to Quality of server. Red99's quality is shot.

Fucking idiot.

Wipe it.

Znif
07-31-2012, 12:14 PM
The same thing will happen to brotherhood that has happened l every other guild on this server. A few people will leave for nihilum, more people will be recruited, geared up and helped with leveling, they too will join nihilum until ultimately the guild leader or key officers hop to nihilum and guild dies.

this pretty much sums up every eq experience i have ever had. There's always 1 uber guild that sucks up all the people around them. I realize the big difference is our population is shit but i for one don't mind being on the underdog side as long as i have some trusty pals at my side.

He who poopsocks the most is always going to win...even with a wipe and increased exp.

Znif
07-31-2012, 12:33 PM
my bad uber guild always had an implied zerg connotation in my head :D

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 12:37 PM
this pretty much sums up every eq experience i have ever had. There's always 1 uber guild that sucks up all the people around them. I realize the big difference is our population is shit but i for one don't mind being on the underdog side as long as i have some trusty pals at my side.

He who poopsocks the most is always going to win...even with a wipe and increased exp.

Very true objective view of classic EQ.

Its a shame most others are blinded by rage and l00t starvation to see this.

Its a shame that the people who spend months bitching on the forums about how butthurt they are that they lost to Nihilum every single contested raid target for 9 months straight did not try and do something about it and join you and your band of underdogs.

Oh well, classic red legit EQ was just not for them.

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 12:39 PM

Sooooo, why does P1999 have 271 when its ran by the same people who run Red99. There is no difference in who would play and when. It boils down to Quality of server. Red99's quality is shot.

Fucking idiot.

Wipe it.

you are gonna be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo MAD when kunark gets released and your "wipe" never happens.

so mad

Just Let Go. (cause its never gonna happen)

Dullah
07-31-2012, 01:00 PM
After 9 months of classic, and the suggestion is to restart classic without the majority of the pop who were actually capable of hitting 50 in 9 months (unlike yourself). Sounds great! Sign me up...

We got a fucking brainiac in the house

heartbrand
07-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Do people realize the vast majority of people who quit this server fell into four hroups groups?

1) never really intended to play here long term, the casual players from blue who dicked around here and there and when no one was left to mess around with quit. Some of these people will pop back in for a couple weeks during kunark, though possibly not since the novelty of red was not its content, which blue already has, but it's rule set. Kunark adds nothing to that.

2) those who were disgusted with the way the server was handled. Paragraphs could be written on this and already have. Kunark adds nothing for these people.

3) people who quit because the server is a one guild Zerg fest and was no longer fun to them. Again kunark adds nothing for these people

4) people who quit because of the grind. Lol at thinking the level 51-60 grind of kunark will reel them back in when they couldn't even get through 45 here.
These groups are exponentially larger than the mythical mass level 50s in hibernation waiting for kunark to emerge from their cheeto and mountain dew filled caves. The server needs a legit dialogue between Rogean and the player base where changes are made or a handing of power to nilbog. Until then it will remain a pretty boring blue sever with antiquated content.

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 01:38 PM
^^ lies and wrong

2) those who were disgusted with the way the server was handled. Paragraphs could be written on this and already have. Kunark adds nothing for these people.

i.e. those that were use to cheating on vz/tz and got busted on a regular basis here. they are now on ez69, cheating.

3) people who quit because the server is a one guild Zerg fest and was no longer fun to them. Again kunark adds nothing for these people

butthurt crybabies who dreamed of being #1 and lost. They are also now on ez69 calling themselves "legends" (lol!) and doing ezmode raid targets at 4am. True, they are no match for a lean machine Nihilium in kunark anymore then they were in classic. They best stay away, wont ever be the #1 they crave to be here. (you are in this category btw!)

PhantomRogue
07-31-2012, 01:54 PM
After 9 months of classic, and the suggestion is to restart classic without the majority of the pop who were actually capable of hitting 50 in 9 months (unlike yourself). Sounds great! Sign me up...

We got a fucking brainiac in the house

Way to miss the point cumstain.

You compared the population to being US Daytime... yet P1999 has almost 300...

*BEGIN SARCASM* But YOU are the genius. *END SARCASM* (Figured I needed to add those indicators so your one chromosome can understand)

Go lick some more sack and maybe you can absorb the salt from ball sweat and the proteins can slowly form into a coherent thought.

Nihilum is the big fish in the tiny pond. Kunark aint gonna solve shit.

You really think people play on LoZ because of the Server? No, they are there because you don't need to spend 400 hours getting to 60. The people who can play SOME, can still compete and feel like they accomplished something.

Red99 is way too grind and treadmill intensive. Hot Zones. Double EXP Weekends once in a while. Yellow Text.

NO ONE wants the leveling style that LoZ has. NO ONE. So stop acting like people do.

Wipe.
Hot Zones.
Yellow Text.
Kunark.

mitic
07-31-2012, 01:56 PM
trollborn join date: may 2012.

find the 2 mistakes.

Dullah
07-31-2012, 02:05 PM
Way to miss the point cumstain.

You compared the population to being US Daytime... yet P1999 has almost 300...

*BEGIN SARCASM* But YOU are the genius. *END SARCASM* (Figured I needed to add those indicators so your one chromosome can understand)

Go lick some more sack and maybe you can absorb the salt from ball sweat and the proteins can slowly form into a coherent thought.

Nihilum is the big fish in the tiny pond. Kunark aint gonna solve shit.

You really think people play on LoZ because of the Server? No, they are there because you don't need to spend 400 hours getting to 60. The people who can play SOME, can still compete and feel like they accomplished something.

Red99 is way too grind and treadmill intensive. Hot Zones. Double EXP Weekends once in a while. Yellow Text.

NO ONE wants the leveling style that LoZ has. NO ONE. So stop acting like people do.

Wipe.
Hot Zones.
Yellow Text.
Kunark.
fucking furious

also

Fucking idiot.

Wipe it.
Hmm, what do all of those server have in common that Project 1999 PvP Classic doesn't?

Italics there to assist you, I know how slow you are on the uptake.

mitic
07-31-2012, 02:10 PM
fucking furious

also

Hmm, what do all of those server have in common that Project 1999 PvP Classic doesn't?

Italics there to assist you, I know how slow you are on the uptake.

they all have a healthy playerbase to keep those servers running opposed to project 1999 pvp

what did i win?

Dullah
07-31-2012, 02:53 PM
P99 had same pop as us prior to legacy (pve content) going away prior to kunark dropping.

or had you forgotten?

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 02:55 PM
All I see is there are a lot of folks who are mad and furious they are not #1 on red99, got denied EVERY raid mob for 9 months and now want a do-over.

Sorry, not gonna happen. Move on/Let Go.

Phantomrogue, please try out ez69, its will let you umm ..what did you say? can still compete and feel like they accomplished something.

yeah, go there and line up for your #1 trophy along with everyone else, you NEED the ego boost.

Classic Legit Red EQ has damaged you a great deal i'm afraid.

mitic
07-31-2012, 03:01 PM
kind of interesting to see some people defend the current status of the server. thats a good sign for the opposers

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 03:04 PM
Plane of Sky tonight, you can come as my guest if you like.

Or just bitch on the forums lamenting about the cruel world not giving you your "perfect server", your choice.

Kunark gonna be fun!

oh, Phantomrogue/heartbrand, you can come up to sky as my guests too. I'm feeling generous today.

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 03:23 PM
It isn't going to get wiped regardless of any actual or perceived benefit of doing so.

You can start building up loot and use these guys to split off another guild. They might even not be too mad if you did.

Selling 45 ranger with guise/jboots etc btw for blue plats. Offers, offers.

good points all around!

Dullah
07-31-2012, 03:41 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if some move on to "greener pastures" come kunark and an influx of players.

No hard feelings.

Zallar
07-31-2012, 03:43 PM

Happens every day. We get lots of people joining up that are just passing through to EZRaid mode.

However, there are people on the server that really really hate having to suck up to uberguild #4,592 and are willing to fight for their piece of the server. They stay around and we're building our numbers.

Guild leader and officers have been in Nihilum recruiting range for a long time, they're not leaving.

jjgerman
07-31-2012, 03:50 PM
nothing classic about the damage ratios in melee

nothing classic about resists

still easily rooted/stunned w/120 + mr

harm touch resisted by anything

exploits un checked, and still going on, no need to list for these bottom feeders here

AC broken

no GM pressence

No hard coded teams ( JUST TWO), doesnt exist, people just hop to whatever the current zerg is.

Everyone 40+ joined same guild = NO PVP, finding some guy in oasis after 3 hours of wondering on ur level 15 alt doesnt matter.

The list of things wrong with the server is endless

Trying to pretend that anyone succeeded or won anything here is a joke.

We all lost at a chance to have a decent pvp server, because people are stubborn, and wanted their dragon pixels and exploits over a decent server. No real imput was given to devs during the short beta that was given to us to use.

Many just found exploits to later use, when it was released.

Even now, the devs are in the dark to a lot of the existing problems because no one is honest.

Dullah
07-31-2012, 04:18 PM
dmg ratios work
root lands 1 in 10 with under 100 mr
ac works
i can't even think of exploits that still exists worth mentioning
gms respond to my board petitions usually same day
no one needs teams

your butt obviously hurts, try LoZ

aerokella
07-31-2012, 04:42 PM
Kubark

jjgerman
07-31-2012, 06:14 PM
dmg ratios work?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

, yea level 12's hitting 72's w/ 2 handers? You obviously dont pvp sir

root lands 1 in 10 with under 100 mr,

\/zero should land @ 130 MR, also dmg reduction on fire/ice spells is the same for every class, wasnt so on live. Some spells were very easily resisted like "ICE" for druids.
But this community not interested in any of that, so i wont go on.

ac works--------------nope-------------------zero is better than 1000ac, but thats about it. The formula esp in pvp is whacked out. PvE it doesnt even work right.

But if you think its working, good, have fun, lol. Its just a different game is all.

i can't even think of exploits that still exists worth mentioning ------

I wont mention any on red that are worth doing still, because maybe some of the idiots left playing there really dont know them.

As for a good example from blue99 compared to live, charming sirran in sky , or taking advantage of ANY pathing that wasnt coded property was a bannable offense. REgardless of if you "knew" it was an exploit or not.

gms respond to my board petitions usually same day----cool, maybe its better now- I'll give u that one

no one needs teams code for, you suck, and join whatever zerg guild happens to be in power at that momment

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 06:20 PM
teams = you too lazy to formulate relationships with other players and encourage teamwork, too lazy to take on leadership positions and put work in.

as for lvl 12s hitting for 72, read patch notes was fixed awhile back

resists/root: all spells had a small chance to land on live, even root at high MR.

ac works: yes it does. Do you mean it works TOO good in pvp?

exploits on red: please see the long loooooooooooooooooong list of people crying to this day for being banned "unjustly!" for exploits on red. Higher Jesus to be a GM here if you want more extensive anti-cheat coverage.

im gonna say this is Queen in game. You got a lot of nerve trying to say root lands too much, or 2 handers hit too hard. You know neither is the case.

jjgerman
07-31-2012, 06:37 PM
teams = you too lazy to formulate relationships with other players and encourage teamwork, too lazy to take on leadership positions and put work in.

as for lvl 12s hitting for 72, read patch notes was fixed awhile back

resists/root: all spells had a small chance to land on live, even root at high MR.

ac works: yes it does. Do you mean it works TOO good in pvp?

exploits on red: please see the long loooooooooooooooooong list of people crying to this day for being banned "unjustly!" for exploits on red. Higher Jesus to be a GM here if you want more extensive anti-cheat coverage.

im gonna say this is Queen in game. You got a lot of nerve trying to say root lands too much, or 2 handers hit too hard. You know neither is the case.

Sullen zek on live had plenty of different guilds with "different" leaders. It just prevented 1 zerg from forming.

Tallon zek on the other hand didnt have "hard coded" teams. Teams could still heal each other and group etc. Thus, eventually ONE guild reigned above all others do the grass is greener flight.

--12's still hit for 72's , and 1 hander dmg cap still too high, so whatever son, pvp more

Small chance of root eh. Well on sullen zek, i ran around with an average of 90-120 MR, and would get rooted almost never 1% or less? Dunno what game you played.

Ac works? Different soft caps for classes work, not AC,

again, dunno what game you played before. Glad your having fun now though lol.

Exploits on red? Your in the above category of idiots that still dont know them.

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 06:42 PM
Gonna have to go with:

No More Excuses for this one.

shit or get off the pot. But either way , please STFU and keep lookin for that perfect server!

heartbrand
07-31-2012, 06:45 PM
ac doesn't work in pvp nor has it ever. trollborn's hero lovely actually tried to champion the fight to fix it but it never happened.

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 06:48 PM
it was fixed, please read the patch notes

folks so dense up in here

Znif
07-31-2012, 06:54 PM
the beauty of this is kubark is about to come out and we shall see if that cures the server... imo this server is doomed for a 1 guild zerg over and over post kunark post wipes+increase exp without teams and boxing.

In the mean time im still having fun and will keep playing as long as im having fun and encourage others to do the same.

heartbrand
07-31-2012, 07:01 PM
Please quote the patch notes that explain how a functional AC system for PVP has been instituted. While your conclusory statements are very much appreciated, they are just that, conclusory, completely worthless and devoid of any factual basis. Keep living in the fantasy world where all 500+ people who quit were holocaust members or people griefed by holocaust.

I've had the fortune of making quite a few friends here, and on the flip side some internet "enemies," 99% of whom I've spoken to post red99 in a very frank and friendly manner. Many of these people were nihilum members. Do you know how many of them cited to me the lack of Kunark as the reason for their quitting this server? 1. o-n-e. Every other person listed the same reasons that have been repeated ad nauseum. They didn't like the other people in nihilum, didn't like the pve grind with no pvp, didn't like the way the server was ran, didn't like the zero pop, etc. etc.

If someone really wanted to "save" this server without wiping it, I can tell you exactly how to do it. Yellow text / ability to who all those above level 40, fix resists to make them classic (that means all spells not just root), and institute some sort of beta buff that makes people level 46. Guarantee you do that and there will be a huge amount of interest in this server. It will never ever happen, but if it did the pop would break 200.

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 07:16 PM
wow heartbrand I bet you and all your new red99 "friends" could really make a cool/powerful guild!

oh wait, lol, we know how guilds you are in end up.................................

Heartbrand still in that fantasy world, still bitter and mad. Still enraged Nihilum won the great crusade vs. every shitty guild he was in!

Tr0llb0rn
07-31-2012, 07:18 PM
the pop would break 200.

need to remember this gem, because I feel a huge "i told you so" comming up in a few weeks.

heartbrand
07-31-2012, 07:26 PM
No where on these forums have I ever disputed the fact that kunark will likely provide an initial bump, perhaps a very large bump. Is it possible it could break some triple digits for a couple of weeks? Absolutely. Will these numbers stick around 2 weeks in, 4 weeks in, two months later? No. The server will experience the same drop off it always has except this time the drop will be even larger and quicker than it was in times past.

I'm hardly bitter or mad, in fact I consider myself to be one of the most constructive people on these boards in trying to brainstorm potential ideas to restore pop to this server. I want to see this server thrive again. Don't mistake my snarkness and unfortunately poor outlook on what I believe kunark will do to this server with my desire to see it grow. I want to see fundamental changes and an open dialogue with devs that can foster a long term growth in this server that could give it a sustainable pop for a long time to come. This server doesn't have that now.

aerokella
07-31-2012, 08:47 PM
At this point i would agree with y/t and ability to who those 46+. resists also need some work (mr only one functioning seni properly).

But a beta buff to 46 would be stupid. Maybe another 50% on top of the 250 it currently is but thats about it.

Omg i cant believe i agreed with heartbrand what am i becoming :(

Kubark

heartbrand
07-31-2012, 09:11 PM
I want to clarify I didn't say I actually am encouraging a beta buff option just stating that F the goal is to jump start this server again it would probably do more than almost anything else. I'd rather see it through hot zones.

heartbrand
07-31-2012, 09:11 PM
I really hate iPhone auto correct coupled with no edit in rnf

PhantomRogue
07-31-2012, 10:32 PM
P99 had same pop as us prior to legacy (pve content) going away prior to kunark dropping.

or had you forgotten?

Wait, what generation of FUCKING RETARDED did you come from?

The MOST... MOST people Red99 had was 250 when it was FIRST released.

And Blue 1999 was at 200 because it was new, and people wanted to play on a brand new server. But over the first few weeks, when The BLUE folks realized they would get shit rolled by the douchebags that exploited to 50... they left.

Brought population to 100.

Then the fucking dumassery GM involvement (Amelinda, Rogean et al), banning Holocaust, and ignoring the RMT Factory Nihilum (after they [the hacking group, Lovely, et al] disbanded from IF and joined Nacho and his Box group), the server went to the fucking shitter. People realized it was a JOKE. A JOKE.

The sheer fact Rogean, who campaigned for a LEGIT PVP Project 1999 on the boards for a long while before it was released, being COMPLETELY FUCKING NON-EXISTANT since the Holo banning, proves he gives 0 fucks about this box. As long as he made dollaz from it, he gives 0 fucks.

This is irrefutable. He made money, he gives 0 fucks.

Just Let Go.

jjgerman
07-31-2012, 10:37 PM
been said a million times, why not once more...........

I agree ^

Lazortag
07-31-2012, 11:46 PM
Wait, what generation of FUCKING RETARDED did you come from?

The MOST... MOST people Red99 had was 250 when it was FIRST released.

And Blue 1999 was at 200 because it was new, and people wanted to play on a brand new server. But over the first few weeks, when The BLUE folks realized they would get shit rolled by the douchebags that exploited to 50... they left.

I don't really know what this argument is about anymore, but red99's max population was 663. Source: http://eqemulator.org/index.php?pageid=serverinfo&worldid=1678

I'd say only about 300 people had any intention of staying - most of the original 600+ were just bluebie tourists. Also a lot of people got banned, and a lot of people lost interest for various reasons that have been elucidated on time and time again. I'm willing to bet there are more players in the former category than the latter, but unfortunately I don't have any evidence to verify that.

Toehammer
08-01-2012, 12:22 AM
This doesn't make sense to me. Why do you need a private server to "catch up"? All the camps are open now, just log in and level up. Brotherhood has been pushing to recruit as many of the new people as possible as well as the folks coming back by the current interest.

We've been very open about our plans to become a guild to challenge Nihilum on PvE and it's not like they're pulling out the stops to grief us off the server like Holo used to.

Kubark is coming, people with sleeper 50's are gonna start playing again when it does. If you need to catch up, you better get your ass online now and do it.

Did I mention that Brotherhood is recruiting? You want to fight Nihilum, you want to raid shit? Then join Brotherhood.

The funny thing is: I am in Brotherhood, have been for several months, and am going to continue to be in Brotherhood!

I am not advocating a server to catch up. When the server came out I was one of the first ones to hit level 10 and 20... but I had at least 8-10 or so friends who literally said they quit because of guard assist. I along with 10-15 other people quit when they saw the wand and mage sword exploiting. This is just PEOPLE I PLAYED WITH. So I quit too, waited until some patches had been implemented, some of the scum had been cleared from the server (still a healthy amount left) and then leveled up to the 40s. But now I log in maybe once a week to bang out a level... hoping, just praying that Kunark might make things better... when I know it won't.

Server was a house of cards made on a teeter totter inside of a wind tunnel... surprised it is still standing!

Still the best PvP server ever since 1999. Could have been better than Blue 99 though.

I am just advocating a second chance to build a PvP community, because no matter how you slice it, the server is a few of us (Brohood, FoH, Vae, AoG, etc.) and a couple Nihilum on at any time, maybe 20 people. Add +30 on a Nihilum raid night. THAT IS NOT A COMMUNITY. The VZ/TZ exp advocates are taking the wrong approach to "burn it down" but why not "build it up" from a health base... a fresh start. People need to start saying "relaunch" or "colaunch" of a parallel server instead of "wipe".

heartbrand
08-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Definitely agree with a lot of ^. SOMETHING needs to happen with kunark I have any shot at capitalizing on the last trick this pony has and keeping and building upon the temporary population spike. Unfortunately, the server is rogeans and he is mia.

Tr0llb0rn
08-01-2012, 01:12 AM
lol just saw this on ez69:

Opening VP is a bad idea.

« on: July 30, 2012, 01:58:34 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too much no drop raid gear that imbalances PvP that was never common during this time period on PvP servers. PvE is super easy here too with monks and rogues doing like 400 times the damage they should in PvE. Monks quadding 150s with fists is pretty lol when they have full haste.

Alternative suggestion if opening VP is unavoidable: make it all tradeable and lootable from PvP kills.

wow what a joke, I cant decide which group bitch the most, the bitchers on red99 forums or the bitchers on ez69 forums.

Oh wait, they the same people.

Tr0llb0rn
08-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Wow, the whole thread is comedy gold:

http://www.eqpvp.com/index.php/topic,1080.0.html

The same people that were here bitching and crying about Nihilum getting all the raid content are there, except they are telling everyone else to "deal with it, organize better, etc. (especially our banned friend Cwall)."

Heartbrand, you WILL be on that thread telling them they are hurting the server by PvEing too much RIGHT..... RIGHT????

oh gawd, I cant stop laughing, those hypocrits.

Dullah
08-01-2012, 02:30 AM
ROFL.. i don't even know how to respond that shits so hilarious. I mean, funny on so many levels. I could write a 50 page essay on double-mindedness and hypocrites using quotes by the same dudes between these two forums. No wonder they're so stupid, they don't know whether they are comin or goin.

Not only are they trolling from the exact opposite position on LoZ, the number of bugs I read about in just 3 pages are enough to make your head spin. I couldn't even imagine playing that shit.

Its like I've been saying for 6 months, you can't take a word they say seriously. They are so pissed that they couldn't be successful on the legit server, they are willing to do ANYTHING to validate themselves, including playing a completely broken version of EQ with nothing in common with EQ except literally the visual aspects.

Rofl, and then the fact that Daefuin makes a valid point about how ez mode VP will imbalance everything early on (VP gear didn't even exist prior to velious on RZ), and almost every other dude, INCLUDING THE DEV, troll the SHIT out of him without rebutting or refuting any point he made. cwall even more retarded there than here. Like an IQ on par with a house plant. So sad.. wtf.

mitic
08-01-2012, 02:56 AM
Still the best PvP server ever since 1999. Could have been better than Blue 99 though.

lol

is there even pvp happening with 20 players? haha

Dullah
08-01-2012, 03:12 AM
Nope.

Hasn't been serious pvp since the entire server finished farming guise/rubi/manastones and then the few serious (lol) guilds were defeated over planar targets. No surprise, most of them alienated most of the server via griefing cause most players to rally against them. Rinse and repeat at the rise of FF. Until many of the first/second string Nihilum left to play D3/Tera/GW2 beta, they couldn't boast a single victory. Upon a few of those players returning, myself included, they got trampled and corpse camped for several days before quitting. Which was always a nail in the coffin when neither of the other guilds when outnumbering us were capable of killing a dragon with 3x the numbers necessary.

mitic
08-01-2012, 04:33 AM
ya know, I don't understand the stubbornness of rogean and nilbog. "no, we will never wipe our servers, RAWR!"

eq is all about replayability and if a server has just a few people playing on it so be it. wipe this shit already

Amuk
08-01-2012, 04:35 AM
Well I'm one of the people posting deal with it on the LOZ forums - and I said that here too while I played, farming solb/guk was boring, pls release planes etc etc.

Don't know why I still come around here, the forums are pretty shit - server hasn't broke 50 pop that I've seen in the last couple months, and that's why I don't play.

If there's several active decent guilds pvpn I'd probably come back and latch on to one, but two guilds forced to recruit mouth breathers to compete left me needing a break.

LoZ is refreshingly fun pvp, easy pve - not nearly as serious as red99, can train who I want, guild doesnt get banned over "deal with it" attitude, why you hating Destin, can just feel the bitterness from your posts.

Amuk
08-01-2012, 04:37 AM
Plus you don't get the context of Daefuin just being a solo player, farming hoops all day and ganking retards to boost his ladder ranking - which is why he wants less content/gear advantage over someone who plays solo.

So in reality he's just trolling the gms, just like most people did here against nihilum - trolls will be trollen.

Dullah
08-01-2012, 05:30 AM
I understood that.

When the "risk vs reward" is out of balance like it is on LoZ, loot from VP on a small server that supposedly caters to pvp will only throw the entire system out of whack. There has to be meaningful progression and an opportunity over time (the factor removed from LoZ) to contest the progression of your enemies. Once people sneak off into VP, its game over.

Waste of time elaborating further.

Dullah
08-01-2012, 06:09 AM
ya know, I don't understand the stubbornness of rogean and nilbog. "no, we will never wipe our servers, RAWR!"

eq is all about replayability and if a server has just a few people playing on it so be it. wipe this shit already
It would accomplish nothing, and no one has provided even one legitimate argument otherwise.

Classic EQ was great... in the year 1999.

Its basically a primer, or tutorial that set the stage for the game. All the content can be completed in 3 or 4 months, faster for the hardcore and even faster without a huge population bottleneck. Then what? You have to manufacture reasons to pvp because content is cashed (yt, hot zones, ez leveling, leaderboards etc). Theres so little to compete over.

Kunark-velious are years worth of player advancement and competition. On Rallos Zek, I'd say not even 5% of the server had experienced all the content by the time Luclin was launched. We were easily 6-8 months behind blue servers because of the level of competition involved in accomplishing anything (challenging = rewarding = fun)... and don't kid yourselves RZ pop was way lower than people think. I couldn't find as many people during Kunark trolling for pvp as you find on blue on a friday night. In fairness though, live pop was always far more bottom heavy.

heartbrand
08-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Many compelling arguments have been made for a wipe, just because you fail to respond to them does not discredit them. Also, not a single person in this thread who has been constructively posting about changes that need to happen here is involved in that loz thread. That server is a joke.

Dullah
08-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Theres nothing to respond to.

When people post 1 + 1 = 5 so lets wipe, its just dumb to even attempt to argue.

mitic
08-01-2012, 07:59 AM
Theres nothing to respond to.

When people post 1 + 1 = 5 so lets wipe, its just dumb to even attempt to argue.

or maybe u just don't have any valid arguments to justify a 20pop red wanabe server

heartbrand
08-01-2012, 08:12 AM
Destin working the wolfram style of argumentation pretty hard in this thread. (yt iz bad cuz I said it iz with multiple conclusory arguments rawrrr). The server desperately needs a relaunch to ever have hope of attracting that mass of casuals and interested blue players as well as some of the diehards that quit. They didn't quit because they lost a mmorpg which be definition cannot be won or lost regardless of what idiots on either side of the aisle think, they quit because the server lost all credibility in their eyes, the eyes of the majority of people who have ever dabbled in red and rolled a character. The reasons behind this have been mentioned repeatedly.

Look at what happened to diablo 3 at launch. Hackers botters cheaters galore. Would new content bring me back to that game? No way the entire integrity of that game has been compromised and the issue is still rampant. I might run through the new content once to see it but then I'd quit for the same reasons before. Same issue here. A relaunch would peak interest again, give the server a shot at a second first impression. Guard assist, may o the exploits fixed, faster exp, global ooc, these things can hook people when they come back but will only do so if they come back to something new that has tons of other people coming back with them that they can play with and is clean in their eyes from prior corruption and exploitation.

Or we can just launch kunark and watch a lot of new people burn out as they roll iksar monks, can't find groups, see tons of empty zones, and all quit. Dunno guess its a hard choice. Kunark without a relaunch and fixes appeals to a very finite group of people and these people are not enough to breathe fresh life into this server.

Tr0llb0rn
08-01-2012, 09:44 AM
Many compelling arguments have been made for a wipe.

Heartbrand, your pro wipe stance is DESPERATLY needed over on ez69, far more bugs and broken PvE and the former holo there are gaining "a unfair advantage" over "the people who just want to pvp"!!!!

Get up on those forums QUICK, and work your wipe magic. They need it way more hten us.

Think of all the poor anti-zegers over there that "just wanna pvp" who are gonna be run over by that holocaust 2.0 guild over there, SAVE them heartbrand...save them..

Vile
08-01-2012, 09:45 AM
http://kstaud21.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/dscf1690.jpg

heartbrand
08-01-2012, 10:06 AM
Loz is a joke. You can wipe your ass as much as you want but if your wearing a pair of boxers covered in shit your as is going to be shit stained all over again.

heartbrand
08-01-2012, 10:11 AM
To elaborate, I think loz does a lot of things right such as increased exp (though it's too fast), hot zones, who all, yellow text, some PVP minded modifications, but pve is so incredibly broken there. I got a hearty lol out of all the hardcore pvpers here crying how there was no PVP here than ran to loz to..... pve.

mitic
08-01-2012, 10:38 AM
just tried loz and its similar to daxums vztz, have fun on yer blue R99 sandbox folks. ill be back whenever rogean gets it right.

peace

Tr0llb0rn
08-01-2012, 10:46 AM
just tried loz and its similar to daxums vztz, have fun on yer blue R99 sandbox folks. ill be back whenever rogean gets it right.

peace

have fun on that server lol

You have not played this one for what? 8 months anyways? Just another random person bitching on the forums. I'll be looking forward to seeing your bitch fest on the LoZ forums soon enough, just like all the others.

bitch,bitch,bitch, and bitch sumoar!

Classic red legit EQ just not for everyone.

Tr0llb0rn
08-01-2012, 10:58 AM
^ thats exactly why it died, its not for everyone

Noble Dojorn murdered last night, cant wait for Kubark.

But I agree that classic red legit EQ is not for everyone. Its a brutal and unforgiving world where only the strong survive..

and thrive.

Tr0llb0rn
08-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP

pve on this server is so hard its only meant for the top 0.3% of the population, you guys deserve a medal

We know, we are the only force to beat anything on the server in its entire history.

I dunno why this makes people mad, can't they just be happy for us? /sigh

So much hate in this cruel world.

Tr0llb0rn
08-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Red is ready for a wipe never

Fixed.

Rogean has spoken, wipe never gonna happen.

I'm also senseing Kubark gonna release very very soon now.... fun times.

mitic
08-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Rogean has spoken, wipe never gonna happen.

I'm also senseing Kubark gonna release very very soon now.... fun times.

lets be generous with numbers and say there are currently 50 active players on red99

classic 70ish zones = 0,7 players per zone

+kunark 30ish zones = 0,5 players per zone

this will be fun times indeed!
http://rachaelwonders.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/fuck_yeah_re_not_the_sexy_post_id_promised_but-s400x317-164482-580.jpg

Graahle
08-01-2012, 12:08 PM
I run into people every night. Even at my lowly level 8.

mitic
08-01-2012, 12:16 PM
I run into people every night. Even at my lowly level 8.

i bet u also get full groups non stop!

Tr0llb0rn
08-01-2012, 12:46 PM

lol you dont like hearing things from people that don't fit into your evil picture huh?

The Truth Hurts.

Infectious
08-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Loy averages what 80-100 now, with people dropping out by the day. Considering half are boxes you have an average of 40-50 people. So population isnt a good point to make.... I think alot of vztz people lost their mq crutch and realised they couldnt compete. So they take the loser way out and complain about every detail. Thats why you all went to play on a broken server, that you can run mq on, crash zones and so on. These are all facts and the only ones who dont agree are the losers who I speak of.

Graahle
08-01-2012, 01:22 PM

Well anybody with half a frontal lobe would know that a putting together a full group at level 8 would be pretty unlikely. Which is why I chose a race/class combination that can solo decently if need be. Even if it is a bit slower, I still get a kick out of the game.

Be cynical if you wish, but, regardless of what you might believe, those of us that play on Red enjoy it and will continue to do so.

mitic
08-01-2012, 01:28 PM
the winning point is boxing in a low populated server. even more when uve build a server with classic exp and 0 groups in low and midlevel. no casual can and will be attracted this way.

this, or

you restart it without all those cheats like when it was on red99 opening day a year ago.

dont get me wrong, id love to see red99 prospering but right now it is going nowhere else than being blue with one guild zerging all bosses and the rest of players coming and going without being able to build a solid playerbase

Nirgon
08-01-2012, 02:40 PM
I'll just start the very long drum roll for Kunark launch now and check the server pop

Dullah
08-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Destin working the wolfram style of argumentation pretty hard in this thread. (yt iz bad cuz I said it iz with multiple conclusory arguments rawrrr).... retardation

For all your many scholarly accomplishments you frequently boast, you never mastered reading comprehension.

I never spoke against yt or any of those other features, only said they were manufactured reasons to pvp and unnecessary when theres content to compete over.

Advisor
08-01-2012, 06:32 PM
What is funny is now they are saying that we are the nay sayers....

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You guys fucking cry and /q if your demands are not met within 35-45 seconds of you demanding it.

(Like i've always said you FF/Holo fags sound like only child's who need to be popped in the mouth for being ungrateful fucks)

Everyone on the server and on the forums were simply saying, things like YT and guard assist aren't NEEDED to play EQ PVP. If you need YT and Guard assist, you're a fucking faggot hololost

Toehammer
08-01-2012, 08:06 PM
It is unfortunate to see the level of discussion brought to this level of retardation.

I agree that this is the best 1999 PvP emu server ever, but only because of the same reasons Blue99 is the best non-PvP emu server: lack of glitches, bugs, and as close to classic as possible.

But the server is in critical condition. People who play here (I still do) have fun. But it really just is Blue 99 with the occasional PvP encounter. It is not really a PvP server. The first week I felt like a PvP player, always doing /who, playing in 3rd person mode zoomed out so I don't get ambushed. That sort of stuff never happens now. The server is more sparsely populated than is bearable.

Nihilum seem like ok folks in game. But on the forum Trollborn, Dullah and others are dragging them down, like TMO's forum trolls. I understand you log in for a batphone and it seems like the server is thriving, because everyone on the server is in your zone. Perception is EVERYTHING. But it is a mirage, an oasis in a desert. The rest of the server is a barren wasteland. It could have fluorished from the getgo. Relaunch (not a wipe) and a merge is the only way.

I am having fun as a 45 mage, soloing in the Mad Max style post-apocalyptic low population world that is Red99... but unlike Mad Max... there are not even two factions to fight against each other. What kind of a future is that?

If any one of the Hololost or Nihilum can give me one good (non self-serving) reason why a relaunch server and merge down the road would not work, I will be quite impressed.

1 simple question for all Red 99:
Is Red99 everything you had hoped for it to be?

Probably not.

Bottom line is the server started out fantastic... lots of PvE, PvP, skirmishes, guilds, adventures... but now it is just a bunch of PvE, random gank, 5v1s, 1 large guild.

The server started out so awesome, became tainted and most of us left. Now some of us are back trying to make lemonade from some lemons. But there is still a sour taste in our mouths and the Norrath's only got so much sugar.

Relaunch and merge... only way.

Swampfeet
08-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Server is fine and the forums need to be nuked ASAP

Dullah
08-01-2012, 08:58 PM
@toe, i know you haven't been around enough to know wtf you're talking about, but neither a merge or wipe or a "relaunch" are going to do shit. This server could use a lot of stuff, but most of the shit you see suggested by here are by trolls that are fuckin pissed they couldn't execute their will (to have a nonstop grief-fest and win the server), so they suggest everything under the sun to divert your attention away from what really matters. I, nor Trollborn, are against many of the suggestions here, we're just not stupid enough to concur with them all when they are minor, and much less important than fixing bugs, content, and staff participation.

You've been trolled sir.

Toehammer
08-01-2012, 09:28 PM
@toe, i know you haven't been around enough to know wtf you're talking about, but neither a merge or wipe or a "relaunch" are going to do shit. This server could use a lot of stuff, but most of the shit you see suggested by here are by trolls that are fuckin pissed they couldn't execute their will (to have a nonstop grief-fest and win the server), so they suggest everything under the sun to divert your attention away from what really matters. I, nor Trollborn, are against many of the suggestions here, we're just not stupid enough to concur with them all when they are minor, and much less important than fixing bugs, content, and staff participation.

You've been trolled sir.

completely haven't been trolled... far too smart for that. I left the server before: 1) hololost was banned 2) dragons were exploited (actually i left right after mage swords were used on first dragon) 3) server dipped below 150 pop

I have been around enough... since day one. Was one of the first ones to plow through level 1-20. I voluntarily came back AFTER holo had been banned and pop dropped low to see if it was really worth playing... and after 3 months or so of playing on a server where you could hear a pin drop... I don't think it is worth continuing. Although I am a masochist and will grind the last 5 levels.

But you are not actually talking towards any of my points, you are just saying, "i think therefore listen to me."

This server was built on shaky ground, and no matter how many patches you apply, it is still built on an unstable foundation. Why not start fresh and merge?

Also, trollborn is not a voice of logic, he is the mirror reflection of Lethdar/insert random hololost troll. He cycles on and off my ignore list.

The relaunch and merge idea came from me a while back (use search function), so I haven't been trolled by anyone. You do realize it is not just "Nihilum vs. Hololost forum trolls" right? Other people exist too...

Amuk
08-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Destin definitely caught up in a life mission to repeat the same shit on a random shitty forum forever.

Dullah
08-01-2012, 11:19 PM
There isn't any opinion I haven't voiced on this forum without substantiation, so obviously as smart as you think you are, you've lost your own objectivity.

A merge at this point is pointless. The people who've played here for almost 10 months want something else. 100s of players that quit along the way after accomplishing everything they could, also would come back for content. So yes, suggesting we wait 4-5 months to create another server at this point, is foolish.

Furthermore, none of those ideas even have a remote chance of being implemented, so yes, wasting time discussing them is just that - waste of time. It doesn't serve to help the server in any way to entertain stuff like that.

Toehammer
08-01-2012, 11:47 PM
There isn't any opinion I haven't voiced on this forum without substantiation, so obviously as smart as you think you are, you've lost your own objectivity.

what? I am not objective because I haven't read all your forum posts yet ask you to actually attack my statements if you think they are wrong?

A merge at this point is pointless. The people who've played here for almost 10 months want something else. 100s of players that quit along the way after accomplishing everything they could, also would come back for content. So yes, suggesting we wait 4-5 months to create another server at this point, is foolish.

THE 100s who quit were not because of content... where are you getting your numbers. The only triple digits who quit were because of guard assist, resists, and disgust with exploits. Content (Kunark) will definitely bring back 50-100 people. But after a month or two (who knows maybe three?) it will be back under 100.

Whoever said waiting 4-5 months to create a server? I am saying create it now and merge with existing Red 99. No, not foolish.

Furthermore, none of those ideas even have a remote chance of being implemented, so yes, wasting time discussing them is just that - waste of time. It doesn't serve to help the server in any way to entertain stuff like that.

They have a chance of happening because they are completely non-destructive to the server and if we keep talking about them, maybe someone will listen. They would bring in TONS of new players... don't you actually want that? A wipe is retarded. But a relaunch would refresh the player base which is Red 99's key problem.

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE the population to really pick up, but it is better to be proactive about it rather than sitting around saying, "hopefully kunark brings more people (/crosses fingers, /rubs rabbit foot)." I have recruited 3 people to play here, they all love the exp rate, but they have all quit after saying it is like a ghost town and that they wished they could play from a server launch!

Dullah
08-01-2012, 11:51 PM
Didn't attack your statements, just sayin those ideas are a waste of time contemplating, shit isn't happening. There wont be a wipe. There wont be a parallel red99 do over server. There wont be a merge to said server.

In other news

http://i.imgur.com/PCHhF.png

Clark
08-01-2012, 11:52 PM
you think this is a sign that we need a wipe or serious changes? No rogean does not see a problem with a server with a high pop of 29 at peak hours.
it went from 300+ to nothing, and there is a reason for it. I laugh at all the people still playing on this server. I wont play unless there is a complete wipe.

this

Dullah
08-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Destin definitely caught up in a life mission to repeat the same shit on a random shitty forum forever.
Amuk (stasis) caught up in a life mission to find an EQ emu he can win.

heartbrand
08-02-2012, 12:48 AM
For all your many scholarly accomplishments you frequently boast, you never mastered reading comprehension.

I never spoke against yt or any of those other features, only said they were manufactured reasons to pvp and unnecessary when theres content to compete over.

Pretty hilarious that you critique my comprehension then mistakenly infer from my comparison of your logic to wolframs logic regarding yt that you are against yt.

heartbrand
08-02-2012, 12:54 AM
what? I am not objective because I haven't read all your forum posts yet ask you to actually attack my statements if you think they are wrong?

THE 100s who quit were not because of content... where are you getting your numbers. The only triple digits who quit were because of guard assist, resists, and disgust with exploits. Content (Kunark) will definitely bring back 50-100 people. But after a month or two (who knows maybe three?) it will be back under 100.

Whoever said waiting 4-5 months to create a server? I am saying create it now and merge with existing Red 99. No, not foolish.

They have a chance of happening because they are completely non-destructive to the server and if we keep talking about them, maybe someone will listen. They would bring in TONS of new players... don't you actually want that? A wipe is retarded. But a relaunch would refresh the player base which is Red 99's key problem.

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE the population to really pick up, but it is better to be proactive about it rather than sitting around saying, "hopefully kunark brings more people (/crosses fingers, /rubs rabbit foot)." I have recruited 3 people to play here, they all love the exp rate, but they have all quit after saying it is like a ghost town and that they wished they could play from a server launch!

A+ poster representing the hundreds of players who quit who don't give a fck about holo this or nihilum that. Cue to more conclusory responses from dullah that completely ignore your well founded points.

Tr0llb0rn
08-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Didn't attack your statements, just sayin those ideas are a waste of time contemplating, shit isn't happening. There wont be a wipe. There wont be a parallel red99 do over server. There wont be a merge to said server.

In other news

http://i.imgur.com/PCHhF.png

Heartbrand, you did not comment on the above.... arent you happy for the server? Did you not bitch long and hard about "no dev interaction"etc?

Lets hear something positive out of you for a change.

..waiting...

heartbrand
08-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Yes clearly I can comment and develop an opinion on the effects of completely unknown things coming on the server.

Dullah
08-02-2012, 01:25 AM
heartbrand nuthugging Toe because he reiterates all his points and accuses me of the exact same things Fartbrand does, using his exact same words. Obviously subverted, or just fartbrands forum alt.

Im going with alt.

heartbrand
08-02-2012, 01:28 AM
You realize toe hammer is a player on this server right? I think he's a dwarf cleric in brotherhood but it's been a while. Nice side step btw from your fail post showing your lack of comprehension. God I'm corpse camping you pretty badly on the forums you might wanna plug.

Dullah
08-02-2012, 01:32 AM
^so mad

heartbrand's corpse says what?

heartbrand
08-02-2012, 01:36 AM
ForumQuest: when you get PKed on forums resort to posting gifs or saying "u mad" or a variation thereof.

Dullah
08-02-2012, 01:36 AM
prolly got some sort of faggy iphone app (guaranteed iphone user) that vibrates his pants every time i post on these forums. Any hour of the day dude gets up and responds to my posts in a frothing fury.

Now he has a buddy parroting him so he's getting a little too big for his britches.

heartbrand
08-02-2012, 01:40 AM
ForumQuest Rule 2: when being corpse camped on forums try to throw out as many insults as possible with the hope that something sticks and people are too distracted to see your multitude of corpses on the groud.

Dullah
08-02-2012, 01:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wx7RQ.jpg

Dullah
08-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Forumquest rule 3: Post funny picture mocking people who take themselves way to seriously?

PhantomRogue
08-02-2012, 07:47 AM
Forumquest rule 3: Post funny picture mocking people who take themselves way to seriously?

Rule 4:

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/lblackwell/2005/05/25/postcount2.jpg?maxWidth=800&maxHeight=600

Tr0llb0rn
08-02-2012, 11:52 AM
sup with red99 you say?

I say: Thriving....

Greetings, Citizens!

The time for Kunark PvP has arrived. The release date is slated for August 17th, 2012.

There will be an active event running which will unlock Kunark zones; a dynamic scavenger hunt. This event will begin some time on August 17th.

Depending on how quickly the necessary steps of this quest are completed will determine exactly when Kunark will become available. It is possible the event may be completed within the first night, but will likely persist until the following day. The quest npcs involved in this event will reward era-appropriate items. Regardless of your level, useful rewards are possible on turn-ins. Everyone is encouraged to participate!

There will be serverwide messages throughout the evening keeping everyone up to date on the progression of the live quest, as well as when Kunark opens. The opening of the zones will coincide with the level cap being raised to 60 as well as the ability to create Iksars. This will all happen without a server patch.

In preparation and celebration of Kunark, a 50% experience bonus will be applied a week before release and last until a week after (August 10th-24th). If you have shelved a character prior to obtaining 50, the next few weeks will be a good time to level up. If you have considered joining the PvP server, but feel late to the party, Kunark is a great chance to start a new life as an Iksar.

I hope to see the Field of Bone full of Iksars. Good luck!

http://i47.tinypic.com/2u8hy5u.jpg

mitic
08-02-2012, 01:13 PM
at least nilbog tries to save the red box, still the wrong way to do so

heartbrand
08-02-2012, 01:18 PM
at least nilbog tries to save the red box, still the wrong way to do so

Nirgon
08-02-2012, 01:38 PM
I hope it works out

Dullah
08-02-2012, 01:57 PM
I hope it works out
Stand up reply sir.

Tr0llb0rn
08-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Rule 4:

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/lblackwell/2005/05/25/postcount2.jpg?maxWidth=800&maxHeight=600

Rule #5:

dismal forum trolls should be banned with swift and sweet Justice

BigSlip
08-02-2012, 08:48 PM
trollborn, have youever noticed it looks like shes holding a shot of jizz on the tip of her tounge? Maybe why it fascinates you.

didnt read ur short post just wanted to post this under it.

enjoy your server... eeee hheeeeee.....

Tr0llb0rn
08-02-2012, 08:50 PM
didnt read..

but...

Lucky
08-02-2012, 11:09 PM
tr0llb0rn congrats palsy youre the new harrison! Except the only reason they dont ban is because you actually play. goog job

Graahle
08-02-2012, 11:46 PM
I'd like to recommend http://www.mentholatum.com/ointment.aspx

Good for extreme asshole chaffing

Znif
08-03-2012, 03:23 AM
trollborn, have youever noticed it looks like shes holding a shot of jizz on the tip of her tounge? Maybe why it fascinates you.

omg hahahaha

BigSlip
08-03-2012, 02:28 PM
dmg ratios work
ac works
no one needs teams

Bro you must be insane.

My brothers lvl 3 ranger w an 8 dmg weapon crushed another player for 70 dmg while they were sitting. That wont happen anywhere on live with an 8 dmg weapon at lvl 3, did i mention he was a wood elf with no str gear?

I could of used a few leveling expoits, because they were in allmost 1 out of 3 zones.

If i cant get a sever second vp staff reimbursed wjhile powerleveling a group of noobs in mistmore, even after petitioning on the foruims for 3 pages, over 4 months, gms really dont care. and thats on blue, where peeps actually play.

LoZ, has its ups. It has its downs. There are target rings, saved spell lists, dual boxing. Some things to make it easier, but its not ez mode. Red99 will take more skill to excel in, but that doesnt really mean shit when u have taken 250 or more hours to level up a character to 50, only to find out that the pvp is all long gone.

And if you find a nihil, hel just scream in vent wakeup channel and before you know it theyl have 6 raid geared sloths on you ringmail weaing 46.

BigSlip
08-03-2012, 02:29 PM
your*

BigSlip
08-03-2012, 02:30 PM
but...

ok mcjizztounge

slurp slurp!

Tr0llb0rn
08-03-2012, 02:44 PM
My brothers lvl 3 ranger w an 8 dmg weapon crushed another player for 70 dmg while they were sitting.

total lie

BigSlip
08-03-2012, 03:01 PM
pls tell me why i would lie about that?

SamwiseBanned
08-03-2012, 03:02 PM
he may be on to something, a lvl 16 sk was hitting me for 72 while i was sitting yesterday (after we /dueled ofc) so something is off or maybe /duel messes with dmg cap.

BigSlip
08-03-2012, 03:03 PM
I dont play here anymore, i dont lie about how the server is, and anyone whos ever had a lvl 3 with a pos cold iron morning star thats hit another player sitting down will know im not lyin. How about you try it yourself.

Akim
08-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Bro you must be insane.

My brothers lvl 3 ranger w an 8 dmg weapon crushed another player for 70 dmg while they were sitting. That wont happen anywhere on live with an 8 dmg weapon at lvl 3, did i mention he was a wood elf with no str gear?

I could of used a few leveling expoits, because they were in allmost 1 out of 3 zones.

If i cant get a sever second vp staff reimbursed wjhile powerleveling a group of noobs in mistmore, even after petitioning on the foruims for 3 pages, over 4 months, gms really dont care. and thats on blue, where peeps actually play.

LoZ, has its ups. It has its downs. There are target rings, saved spell lists, dual boxing. Some things to make it easier, but its not ez mode. Red99 will take more skill to excel in, but that doesnt really mean shit when u have taken 250 or more hours to level up a character to 50, only to find out that the pvp is all long gone.

And if you find a nihil, hel just scream in vent wakeup channel and before you know it theyl have 6 raid geared sloths on you ringmail weaing 46.

Don't get caught sitting. Working as intended.

Vile
08-03-2012, 04:27 PM

please dont

BigSlip
08-03-2012, 04:32 PM

I told you that shit was broke, intentional or not.

Not like i ever got swung on sitting, probably not though because i camp when im afk.

bamzal
08-03-2012, 10:03 PM
dmg ratios work
ac works
no one needs teams

^ trying too hard

bamzal
08-03-2012, 11:15 PM
saw rogean rushing home to cleanup forums

http://i48.tinypic.com/fegw9e.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/fegw9e.jpg

Dullah
08-03-2012, 11:45 PM
^ trying too hard
Guess I should just pretend all the bullshit trolling he was doing was true?

Dullah
08-03-2012, 11:47 PM
Someones mad that their shitbox is about to float down stream.

Tr0llb0rn
08-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Nihi so excited, they might be able to RMT all those dragon loots now.

Banned within 10 mins of posting.

SWEET JUSTICE

community looking up, with that sweet justice keeping the scum in line

Lazortag
08-05-2012, 04:22 PM
I wonder if it says more about red99 or LoZ that it takes only a couple days after kunark being announced to get the former's population higher than the latter.

Toehammer
08-08-2012, 07:45 PM
heartbrand nuthugging Toe because he reiterates all his points and accuses me of the exact same things Fartbrand does, using his exact same words. Obviously subverted, or just fartbrands forum alt.

Im going with alt.

very sad to see this comment...

Yes... I have an opinion... no I am not heartbrand... what a dorky name anyway. (no offense heartbrand) definitely dorkier than toehammer :rolleyes:

You realize toe hammer is a player on this server right? I think he's a dwarf cleric in brotherhood but it's been a while. Nice side step btw from your fail post showing your lack of comprehension. God I'm corpse camping you pretty badly on the forums you might wanna plug.

Yo soy el Speedo Bandito... Gnome Mage, Brotherhood. Befriended some in Nihi/Holo and sworn enemy of that annoying troll sk in FoH... Chewie :mad:

Was hoping to stay /anon on forums but can't have some forum warrior calling me out!

Now he has a buddy parroting him so he's getting a little too big for his britches.

All my ideas are fresh and free of server forums drama. Shame on you.

Tumdumm
08-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Yo soy el Speedo Bandito... Gnome Mage, Brotherhood. Befriended some in Nihi/Holo and sworn enemy of that annoying troll sk in FoH... Chewie :mad:

chewie raid: all day every day

:D makes me smile tho

Dullah
08-10-2012, 05:14 PM
I wonder if it says more about red99 or LoZ that it takes only a couple days after kunark being announced to get the former's population higher than the latter.

Months of "content means nothing" and then the mere mention of kunark doubles the population in days.

Retention remains to be seen, but theres a lot of fun to be had in kunark, and much more for everyone to do.

SamwiseBanned
08-10-2012, 05:47 PM
To be fair LoZ got a ton of players when it to announced Kunark as well. I am still glad we are all back to this box for now. Let's keep things civil so that we may thrive!

Toehammer
08-10-2012, 06:36 PM
chewie raid: all day every day

:D makes me smile tho

love you chewie!