PDA

View Full Version : Newb question

Sloshed
07-27-2012, 01:34 PM
As I'm in my 2nd day of playing EQ again I have a simple question I'm sure most of you already know so here goes. NPC in cities only show their names to me where as on another emulated project I goofed around with last week it would show the type of NPC the character was. For example it would show their name followed by "guildmaster" underneath or "spells". Is this how original EQ was and how this server is intended because I honestly don't remember back that far?

I'm also playing a human enchanter by the name of Breuhaha if anyone ever wants to group. Originally from Mithaniel Marr if any old school people are around. See you guys in Norrath.

Danyelle
07-27-2012, 01:36 PM
NPC surnames (what you described that showed in brackets below the name itself) were not Classic, no. Though I rather liked that addition...

Caridry
07-27-2012, 01:59 PM
As I'm in my 2nd day of playing EQ again I have a simple question I'm sure most of you already know so here goes. NPC in cities only show their names to me where as on another emulated project I goofed around with last week it would show the type of NPC the character was. For example it would show their name followed by "guildmaster" underneath or "spells". Is this how original EQ was and how this server is intended because I honestly don't remember back that far?

I'm also playing a human enchanter by the name of Breuhaha if anyone ever wants to group. Originally from Mithaniel Marr if any old school people are around. See you guys in Norrath.

1) I like the classic idea of having to know who and what people are, its part of adventure.

2) welcome to p99! if you need any help feel free to message me (Tibboh) in game!

3) whatever you do, dont get caught up in forum drama, it is most definately a trap! (this is worth warning any new player about ;) )