PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Oasis

Zithax
10-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Pumas and crypt mummies never roamed the shore, they were further inland, and definitely did not path into the water.

Aeolwind
10-16-2009, 03:24 AM
Can ya give some rough pathing pause locs? If they are goin in the water they should be caimans/crocs most likely.

And there was one mummy that did roam near the docks for sure. That was the 2nd thing that ever killed me in oasis, the first being a wizard madman lol.

Zithax
10-16-2009, 04:22 AM
Can ya give some rough pathing pause locs? If they are goin in the water they should be caimans/crocs most likely.

And there was one mummy that did roam near the docks for sure. That was the 2nd thing that ever killed me in oasis, the first being a wizard madman lol.

Uh if someone jumps in-game I can just show them. There's as many as 2 or 3 different "mummy" spawns along the shore that don't belong. and no pumas below the first hill south of the dock.

Aeolwind
10-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Would definately explain all the missing gators we had to add. I'll try to get with you after work this afternoon, around 4p eastern or so.

Bigcountry23
10-16-2009, 04:09 PM
I'm fairly sure at least one mummy did path near the docks (coming from the direction of the gypsies). Occasionally a SG would spawn and follow the same path.