PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: CotH not clearing agro if you are unconscious

Happyfeet
07-25-2012, 03:51 PM
So I was root/rotting a couple frogs at the zone in waiting on a CotH, one broke with low health and ran away. I tried to snare but didn't have LOS due to the ramp, so then 2 more came back up. I was in the CotH group so told them to CotH me to just avoid the whole situation. I take off like a bat out of hell, get hit one last time by a frog and go purple club, get CotH'd just in time. I'm then stuck in the FD position at the ledge, and a ton of frogs from above warp on us, Krups and stuff not even found at the zone in, nor Jugg/Reet area.
And here's the SS's.

Xadion
07-25-2012, 04:20 PM
you had a dot, coth acted like fd.. Your agro was cleared and your dot will not cause agro ON THE DOTTED MOB, but it DOES agro any mobs around it when a tic hits... Its as if you casted on the mob but the mob itself ignores the dot but if anything is around it, that will re agro.

now that I see ur screens I can guess that is what happens as you will note the dotted mob didn't come back, just the ones that where around it.

Frieza_Prexus
07-26-2012, 01:01 AM
You had a DoT up.

wtf :(

Splorf22
07-26-2012, 01:33 AM
I love how you included the random screenshot of perun's corpse for no reason other than mockery.

Reptak
07-27-2012, 12:57 AM
I love how you included the random screenshot of perun's corpse for no reason other than mockery.

LOL, I totally wouldn't have gotten that if you didn't mention it. Subtle, Happyfeet.

Happyfeet
07-28-2012, 02:56 AM
LOL, I totally wouldn't have gotten that if you didn't mention it. Subtle, Happyfeet.

It's crucial data for the fix... =)
I actually think Perun is awesome, but an easy target, hoho!