PDA

View Full Version : Poll to boot Mellowyellow from Nihilum

Giovanni
07-19-2012, 12:20 AM
I will go ahead and admit it, Nihilum has some talented players.

However, a certain individual stands out like a big red and brown stain on the underpants of the guild. This individual's lack of ability is so serious that it reflects poorly upon the reputation of all Nihilum members.

Mellowyellow

All of your pve dominance and pvp accomplishments (and there are quite a few...) are thrown out the window when this player suits upon and steps onto the playing field. Other players on the server both red and blue think that ALL players with the Nihilum tag are all clueless on the field of battle because of this guy.

It's time to trim the fat (just a little). Boot Mellowyellow from Nihilum and help your guild members acquire the respect they deserve.

Supreme
07-19-2012, 12:25 AM
someone got napped by Mellow and now they mad.

Tr0llb0rn
07-19-2012, 12:31 AM
Why would they want the respect of you Grimtoad, a confirmed and punished cheater?

Not to white knight Nihilum but you were banned for MQ on blue, and banned for exploiting on Grimtoad, your whistle is hardly clean: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=581138&postcount=37

Dullah
07-19-2012, 02:13 AM
Lol, mellow must have made this fella mad.

tehruoh
07-19-2012, 02:23 AM
this is funny shit

tehruoh
07-19-2012, 02:26 AM
a bag of cheeseburgers would rock

Dullah
07-19-2012, 03:03 AM
I'd like to call you both fat, but I just ate two cheeseburgers. Bacon and bbq.

Lucky
07-19-2012, 03:34 AM
they are truly a perfect match in every feasible way

Giovanni
07-19-2012, 09:16 AM
It's okay, you can still play the server. Vae Victis has a spot open as a third string buffbot after you app and go through a trial period.

No... not really. I killed you a third time and then you plugged at 5% when I was about to score the 4th kill.

At that point you called in Zozo, Nizzar, Tune, Macho, and some druid. I still tried to get a 4th kill despite the odds being 6 nihilum in raid gear versus a 49 enchanter in cloth armor.

http://i45.tinypic.com/bdo239.jpg

http://s17.postimage.org/v4pxiqb1b/EQ000024.png

http://s16.postimage.org/h359cnjl1/EQ000025.png

Tr0llb0rn
07-19-2012, 10:35 AM
^^ screenshots by a proven cheater are worthless

Try LoZ, at least there you will be on a even playing field with the other hackers.

Arillious
07-19-2012, 11:17 AM

This is all I read and dismissed the rest. Never got any competition out of Nihilium. When they stayed, they died. Usually they gated. Pretty typical for people to gate, get allies and then come back. Nihilium wouldn't even do that. They would gate and move somewhere more secluded, which is worse.

FatSlobJeremy
07-19-2012, 11:46 AM

However, a certain individual stands out like a big red and brown stain on the underpants of the guild. This individual's lack of ability is so serious that it reflects poorly upon the reputation of all Nihilum members.

Mellowyellow

All of your pve dominance and pvp accomplishments (and there are quite a few...) are thrown out the window when this player suits upon and steps onto the playing field. Other players on the server both red and blue think that ALL players with the Nihilum tag are all clueless on the field of battle because of this guy.

It's time to trim the fat (just a little). Boot Mellowyellow from Nihilum and help your guild members acquire the respect they deserve.

^lol banned player posting about someone else being a no-talent assclown

So bad, so mad, so hololost.

(Nihilum is second worst in a two-horse race of who is shittiest)

Nizzarr
07-19-2012, 02:07 PM
This is all I read and dismissed the rest. Never got any competition out of Nihilium. When they stayed, they died. Usually they gated. Pretty typical for people to gate, get allies and then come back. Nihilium wouldn't even do that. They would gate and move somewhere more secluded, which is worse.

who are you again? you ever get 50?

I'm happy you realized that nihilum is just one guy boxing 25 characters, they're all the same!. Likewise, I know your `guild` is just a bunch of redneck racists.

The skill-set of players in Nihilum goes from low to over 9000. You know, just like any other normal guild.

Hope you guys are coming back for Kunark!

PhantomRogue
07-19-2012, 02:18 PM

I'm happy you realized that nihilum is just one guy boxing 25 characters, they're all the same!. Likewise, I know your `guild` is just a bunch of redneck racists.

The skill-set of players in Nihilum goes from low to over 9000. You know, just like any other normal guild.

Nihilum Recruiting everyone:

http://i.imgur.com/KCYZt.png

karsten
07-19-2012, 02:22 PM
hey pals that's me!

Rushmore
07-19-2012, 02:49 PM
hey pals that's me!

I would fight alongside Karsten!

Nirgon
07-19-2012, 02:53 PM

I bet you do. The pride you think you have hangs on that fragile thread.

That is until you come to the conclusion and realize what everyone is saying is true :(.

And Mellowyellow getting killed in PvP by someone who has taken no damage, while funny to see again, really not that exciting or new.

Arillious
07-19-2012, 03:31 PM

Never got to 50, pretty happy about it. I spent most of my free time looking for people to fight while leveling up.

My sample size was not limited to just one person. I'm talking about almost every Nihilum I encountered. The trend was quite noticeable.

Tr0llb0rn
07-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Never got to 50.

then stfu, you failed and quickly got griefed off the box (im betting the day after they patched the vendor recharge trick)

Classic legit red EQ was not for you.

Arillious
07-19-2012, 04:39 PM
Only died 3 total(both pve and pvp) times leveling to 42. Stopped playing when server stopped being fun. I guess you could say that the server griefed me.

Tr0llb0rn
07-19-2012, 04:58 PM
the server griefed me.

I agree, now I hope you find the game for you, this server is for legit classic red EQ.

Nizzarr
07-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Nihilum Recruiting everyone:

http://i.imgur.com/KCYZt.png

We're not recruiting only a select few, be glad you're part of those.

SamwiseBanned
07-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Only died 3 total(both pve and pvp) times leveling to 42. Stopped playing when server stopped being fun. I guess you could say that the server griefed me.

miss ya pal but obligatory screenshot :)

http://i.imgur.com/GsD8F.jpg

jdklaw
07-19-2012, 07:42 PM

stopped playing when in range to lvl 50s confirmed Scared Bad guy, not Scary..

Tr0llb0rn
07-19-2012, 07:51 PM

lol Arillious murdered by even Samwise

confirmed griefed off the server (along with the rest of the guild) within hours of devs fixing item recharge and guard assist.

red99 too legit for SBGs

Ebonchi
07-19-2012, 08:16 PM
grimtoad mad? SO funny to see holofail griefed off the server like this

heartbrand
07-19-2012, 09:13 PM
who the fuck is Arillious is he new?

Tumdumm
07-19-2012, 10:50 PM

http://i.imgur.com/GsD8F.jpg

ive never seen this side of you, im actually really proud

Salem Orchid
07-20-2012, 01:19 AM
It's coming down the wire

Amuk
07-20-2012, 02:13 AM
24 votes, that's more than server pop

Dullah
07-20-2012, 06:37 AM
I'm just impressed that the OP holds our rep in such high regard as to worry about our image being tainted by Mellow.

Arillious
07-20-2012, 10:01 AM

Touche, although you know that your guard pal did all of the damage and you just got the last shot in. =)