PDA

View Full Version : EZ VZ TZ

Advisor
07-02-2012, 04:46 PM
You zerg nerds are <LEGENDS> for real!

Play on VZTZ where you can 2 box, hack (MQ/ShowEQ) and play broken Kunark coding to get uber gear so you can stomp on newbs and boost your ego.

LOL

You're like fat girls who hang out in tiny bikini's, disgusting failures.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2ZoRwNfDcOA/S_CJXlISE1I/AAAAAAAAABg/5DWD1rxlltw/s1600/fat-girls-pickup-truck.jpg

Slathar
07-02-2012, 04:52 PM
enjoy your dead ghost box. how does it feel knowing that you will never have the numbers to kill a single mob in kunark?

Xen
07-02-2012, 04:57 PM
enjoy your dead ghost box. how does it feel knowing that you will never have the numbers to kill a single mob in kunark?

We are legion

Tr0llb0rn
07-02-2012, 04:57 PM
^^ Slathar was on red99 last night

lol

Xen
07-02-2012, 04:58 PM
^^ Slathar was on red99 last night

lol

lol i bet he got PKed and got really mad

Tr0llb0rn
07-02-2012, 05:00 PM
lol i bet he got PKed and got really mad

the rage was epic, the guy that pk'ed him said he could get his corpse, and when he showed up to loot.. was pk'ed again.

he insta /q'd out before he finished loading back to his bind, as to avoid all the hysterical laughter in /ooc

was lulzy

Advisor
07-02-2012, 05:00 PM
:p

Dude, I'm just glad I'm not dellusionally high on some EQ PVP LEGENDARY GOD horse.

You guys would rather not play a PVP server, you must win, you must dominate, cheating or not, you must be #1 and make sure everyone knows that you're LEGENDS
(Great guild name by the way, extremely creative)

TBH

No one wants you bitches on our server, you're cause for a great rivalry, but you pussnboots can't handle the PVP heat.

You are, and will always be the losers that lost at P99 PVP

Stop trying to save face,

Stop coming to our forums.

You're like that obssessed jewish girl who can't get over the 1 guy who dated her in high school.

Stop stalking these forums/servers.

No one believes you're "happy" on your shit box

Xen
07-02-2012, 05:03 PM
:p
No one wants you bitches on our server

*raises hand*

I would like some care-bears to kill ...

Advisor
07-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Of course we want the competition, but I don't want to play with people who act like this and undergo a STRIKE agaisnt playing a fucking emulated video game.

WE ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY EQ PVP

but these faggalay's don't know how to play EQ PVP at all, they rely on cheating, and training.

They want to play by their own rules or not play at all..

Slathar
07-02-2012, 05:13 PM
lol your server has 6 people on it

Xen
07-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Yea the strike is kind of funny really. We all know they will come back for kunark

SearyxTZ
07-02-2012, 05:19 PM
*raises hand*

I would like some care-bears to kill ...

Man are you ever in luck then!

All you'll need to do is clock in a few hundred hours grinding up levels by yourself, then amass a comparably sized zerg force of 50 or so to go fight them on the 8th isle of Plane of Sky.

Advisor
07-02-2012, 05:22 PM
You sound disabled.

Tr0llb0rn
07-02-2012, 05:24 PM
He is, he could not break lvl 40 back in January when the server was 300+

something about "holocaust griefed my guild too much" or some such

Classic Red EQ was just not for him

Amuk
07-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Would play red99 if it had multiple guilds and at least 100+ pop since single box, if I logged on right now I'd most likely look at a wall for 10 minutes and log in boredom.

U guys sound mad noone wants to play there.

Tr0llb0rn
07-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Stasis/Amuk on his new shitbox:

Don't want to complain
« on: June 28, 2012, 12:01:04 pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But since Kunark drop rates are jacked to the sky, is there any way to give classic drops a bump? Killen BS mantle guy and him droppen nothen for like 3 hrs and itemless assassins are kinda ghey - but your server and I appreciate all the work.

First post there and ALREADY bitching that even ez69 is too hard for you???????????????????????????????????????????

Just give up, Classic Red EQ just not for you.

I want to say No More Excuses, but a creature like you lives just to complain and make excuses for your failings.

This is why the wise devs here do not pay any of you crying hookers the slightest mind.

There is no pleaseing your type.

SearyxTZ
07-02-2012, 05:33 PM
I sound like someone who tried to play here and was sorely disappointed when I realized there wasn't any pvp on the pvp server. Especially considering my ~150 hours of grinding goblins and telling myself it was my means to an end (unlike you guys, I never liked eq pve that much), and the pvp was just condensed at the top of the server.

Splintering the red community into two sects (ie: you've got your server, we've got ours) is so incredibly stupid, and you made this thread to propagate that. Are you trying to ostracize the lion's share of potential red players? How many people do you want playing here?

I'd suggest working towards compromise but the chances of that ever happening appears to be nil.

Cwall
07-02-2012, 06:11 PM
searyx stop they're either trolling or genuinely retarded

going to give them the benefit of the doubt and just say they're trolling

Cwall
07-02-2012, 06:12 PM
oh and for the record advisor is the same guy that got mad after i killed someone on the boat to butcherblock

he then started spamming me tells calling me fat and telling me how he would shit on me because he works for tiger direct(i still don't get that part)

then he followed me around through zones /shouting "CWALL IN ZONE HE IS A GRIEFER BEWARE HE WILL GRIEF YOU"

Amuk
07-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Kunark drops are incredibly high and classic drops are still low from when it was classic only, I don't see how killing a lvl 25 mob in unrest by myself for hours has anything to do with skill or being easy/hard - but I guess that's where we disagree, much like you thinking levelling on red99 is hard, instead of just gay and boring.

^ Searyx is right, PVE is gay and tedious - having to zerg low pop servers into massive guilds to accomplish it is equally gay, LOZ has 6+ guilds that are doing content, and add different dynamics to the pvp aspect - yes PVE isn't as hard, which allows smaller groups of friends to be their own identity, instead of "fuck I have to go guild with that reject Mellow to get some hate/dragon loot, FML"

Nirgon
07-02-2012, 06:26 PM
I saw some screenies of Advisor going nuts dying to Filthed.

Lucky he never ran across the big dog heh heh heh.

Greenkrak
07-02-2012, 07:07 PM
pve is obviously not as fun as the pvp.....but this is everquest yo and PVE is the game basically

its only boring and gay to you nerds like slathar who on their 4-5th box lolol i mean shit i didnt kno you guys made a career out of playin fuckin everquest ahahahah

i mean seriously i spent a few months playin and there is no way id ever re-roll a lvl 1 ever on any server cuz shit man i alrdy lvl'd to fucking 50 on r99.......... and shit i alrdy put in the work not gunna do that again

what i dont get is why everyone quit after we had those badass FF vs Nihi fights

also dont get why when u alrdy lvl'd that ass to 50 why u would bitch about the xp rates- shit ****** your alrdy lvl 50

i dont log in anymore with vizcount cuz yea no population = no fun

although i did log in the other day and kill a few Nihi was p fun.

Advisor
07-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Yes I said I will shit on you because I work for Tiger Direct lol...

You're also packing a 16 inch penis.

Keep living your delusions Sear

jdklaw
07-02-2012, 07:17 PM
id hit it x2

Slathar
07-02-2012, 07:18 PM
pve is obviously not as fun as the pvp.....but this is everquest yo and PVE is the game basically

its only boring and gay to you nerds like slathar who on their 4-5th box lolol i mean shit i didnt kno you guys made a career out of playin fuckin everquest ahahahah

i mean seriously i spent a few months playin and there is no way id ever re-roll a lvl 1 ever on any server cuz shit man i alrdy lvl'd to fucking 50 on r99.......... and shit i alrdy put in the work not gunna do that again

what i dont get is why everyone quit after we had those badass FF vs Nihi fights

also dont get why when u alrdy lvl'd that ass to 50 why u would bitch about the xp rates- shit ****** your alrdy lvl 50

never played on vztz; have my name seared into your memory due to the multiple ass beatings ive given you.

IS IT THE SHOES?

Greenkrak
07-02-2012, 07:30 PM
whooped that ass multiple times as a lower lvl necro.... never killed me once

such a fast response bro i worry about u

Dullah
07-02-2012, 07:35 PM

Theres not logical conclusion to be drawn from butthurt.

Slathar
07-02-2012, 07:52 PM
whooped that ass multiple times as a lower lvl necro.... never killed me once

such a fast response bro i worry about u

duel me in east commons for character deletion?

Slathar
07-02-2012, 07:58 PM
I AM THE LORD OF EVERQUEST

Zalaerian
07-02-2012, 08:03 PM
love me some slathar

Nirgon
07-02-2012, 08:39 PM
duel me in east commons for character deletion?

I'll log in for it as long as it is GM sanctioned.

Maze
07-02-2012, 09:14 PM
GM on red99? lol

Dullah
07-02-2012, 10:04 PM
I'll log in for it as long as it is GM sanctioned.

Dueling slathar is a joke. Destroyed him every time i saw him, made him gate or zone. He somehow thought he would beat me with a backpack full of pumice, poison and disease cure pots, all 3 on my bar in open inv slots. Wtf, rofl.

Nirgon
07-02-2012, 10:21 PM
I'm here for a best of one, char delete, necro vs necro fight.

You'll kindly stay out of my attempts to have something interesting happen here if you know what's good brah.

Kimm Barely
07-02-2012, 10:22 PM
In b4 Nirgon GRIEFd

Slathar
07-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Dueling slathar is a joke. Destroyed him every time i saw him, made him gate or zone. He somehow thought he would beat me with a backpack full of pumice, poison and disease cure pots, all 3 on my bar in open inv slots. Wtf, rofl.

you've never killed me and cannot produce a screenshot of such

enjoy your dead server, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hagard
07-03-2012, 01:39 AM
You zerg nerds are <LEGENDS> for real!

Play on VZTZ where you can 2 box, hack (MQ/ShowEQ) and play broken Kunark coding to get uber gear so you can stomp on newbs and boost your ego.

LOL

You're like fat girls who hang out in tiny bikini's, disgusting failures.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2ZoRwNfDcOA/S_CJXlISE1I/AAAAAAAAABg/5DWD1rxlltw/s1600/fat-girls-pickup-truck.jpg

sound upset your server had 20on tonight while loz had 135

Cwall
07-03-2012, 04:03 AM
Yes I said I will shit on you because I work for Tiger Direct lol...

You're also packing a 16 inch penis.

Keep living your delusions Sear

tons of guildies saw the screenshot, too bad i forgot to back up screenshots from red99 before i reformatted that hard drive

bigeasy
07-03-2012, 09:38 AM
slathar,, is nothing more than an internet personality riding the jocks of 'chuck n pals' seen him ingame a handful of times,, usually had a train of mobs behind him looking for some newbies to train so he could grief,, and run some more people off the box

there were two kind of players on red,, the ones that wanted to play the game and enjoy it,, and the anti-social rejects of the world who wanted nothing more,, than to see it burn and ruin everyones experoience

different strokes for different folks,, somehow being an asshole on a 15 year old game speaks in mass about the state of their despicable lives

nego1620
07-03-2012, 10:10 AM
...while loz had 135
It's fun to pretend.

Cwall
07-03-2012, 10:12 AM
logged on last night and saw 138 server pop @ loz

no idea why anyone would still play on red99 at this point

Beastro
07-03-2012, 10:34 AM
where you can 2 box

Was fun doing content casually at your own pace if there were not groups around.

hack (MQ/ShowEQ)

Never did that on there or Live.

and play broken Kunark coding

Was fun in spite of that, despite the dicks on there, the atmosphere was always fun and the community felt alive.

to get uber gear so you can stomp on newbs

Never did that on the high end of the game and there was never a good enough 1-20 population to bother making a newb barsher which was my favourite kind PvP.

and boost your ego.

Don't play games for that reason.

Sorry, but not everyone who played VZTZ was like the worst who did, no matter how many there were.

Nirgon
07-03-2012, 12:18 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=70585&highlight=Advisor+rage

Confirmed hit by B squad... op will never live it down

Nirgon
07-03-2012, 12:20 PM
PS: If I didn't want to de level, I would have /q'd after the first kill.

Smiled hard as hell at this, glad I went through that thread again