PDA

View Full Version : At some point....

Slug
06-29-2012, 07:30 PM
Don't you have to do a cost benefit analysis and say the amount of dollars spent on electricity does not justify perpetuating the pixels for a couple of addicted Nihilum?

Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP
.:: Server Info ::.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 07:35 PM
It's not just Nihilum playing that is false.

Server is not fun and is a ghost town that needs to be wiped to even bring any amount of people back is true.

All Nihilum not wanting a wipe is false (Majority of guild quit for same reason most have, it isn't fun anymore due to lack of population).

Wipe being the only way to immediately bring back interest and a large amount of population is true.

Nizzarr
06-29-2012, 07:58 PM
We're having fun, we dont care if you arent.

Everquest PVE is better than all those games out there. We'll take the pvp but apparently Major butthurt did a round and got rid of all the weak fishes. Sucks for them.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 08:00 PM
We didn't lose 400 players because of butthurt, we lost them because:

1. INCREDIBLE LAG opening weekend.

2. Guard assist not working.

3. Resists were fucked and melee damage was pathetic.

4. There was an enormous exploiting problem first few months of the server and it was the largest cause of players leaving, look back in the pages there is tons of threads about it in November/December.

5. Slowly all the server's most active players all joined one guild, leaving the rest of the servers guilds casual skeletons incapable of accomplishing anything.

6. After much time playing here I kinda agree with Ecoli exp loss for pvp is stupid, just spawn with no mana maybe add item loot (Not equipped gear loot).

Notice how I didn't say GM communication was an issue (Because if the rest of the problems were handled somewhat quickly people wouldn't have requested GM feedback)
or experience rate?

Above issues are what killed the server, mostly the exploiting (Rune Swords / Raid Mobs / Rechargeable Wands / Other shit most never heard about) and the lack of punishment for it.

Oh yeah and Nihilum, I don't give a shit if they didn't receive a warning or not. It's obviously not cool to exploit raid mobs you shouldn't have to be told not to cheat, it should be assumed and they should have been punished. After they weren't many quit.

That is all.

Slug
06-29-2012, 08:03 PM
with all the $$$ coming in off project99 in general im sure it's no biggy.

Yea I forgot the eye in the sky's involvement in RMT - system is wired son.

JayDee
06-29-2012, 08:11 PM
We're having fun, we dont care if you arent.

Everquest PVE is better than all those games out there. We'll take the pvp but apparently Major butthurt did a round and got rid of all the weak fishes. Sucks for them.

fully

so what if theres no pvp on a pvp server. lets fucking camp some hbcs and live every day like its our last.

Nirgon
06-29-2012, 08:13 PM
I just want some validation that this Galilao guy is actually someone new and not a previous Holo/Nihi members, cuz this is great stuff here.

Nizzarr
06-29-2012, 08:13 PM
This message is hidden because Nirgon is on your ignore list.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm not new, played many toons here from launch to early June and was never in FF/Holo/Nihilum.

Look in the WTB/WTS thread for my past toons.

Dullah
06-29-2012, 08:26 PM
I just want some validation that this Galilao guy is actually someone new and not a previous Holo/Nihi members, cuz this is great stuff here.
He is just ignorantly spouting the same rhetoric a bunch of bads who clearly never wanted the server to survive have been saying for 6 months.

Nirgon
06-29-2012, 08:27 PM
He just needs to come into the light that I wasn't a cheater and that he has been ousted many times. That's step 1. Step 2 is accepting the community needs a grand revival.

He's just coming to terms with all of this I think and is in extreme denial :(. I think a little "more cool off than angry" time is in order for our favorite handi-capable pal who is fine with exploiting as long as its just him.

He is just ignorantly spouting the same rhetoric a bunch of bads who clearly never wanted the server to survive have been saying for 6 months.

Well I do see him repeating, well me, but the points are true. Are you saying guard assist worked at launch? Are you saying it DIDN'T scare tons of people off? Are you saying opening weekend wasn't unplayable and laggy? Are you saying the raid scene wasn't grossly mishandled? Well, at least I know you don't believe that being whirled over and over or rooted by mage pets above 70 mr is OK, it was like that at launch. It's not bull shit man.

heartbrand
06-29-2012, 08:34 PM
LoZ will continue to absorb even the diehard nihilum members until raid content becomes impossible (kunark probably already is hence the desperation posts on blue forums) and the server hits the big 0.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 08:38 PM
Intelligent response Dullah, "you are saying what "bads" have been saying."

No actual direct response to the individual issues, which were in fact the cause of the server's failure.

Yes Nirgon I agree with you, almost all these issues have been fixed (sans punishment for horrific raid mob/game mechanic exploitation) but it was well after everyone had already quit.

It's very sad to imagine at least half of the original 600 quit simply due to initial server lag (For some their first "EQEMU" experience) and lack of guard assist (Providing no safe place on the server to bank/chill leading to much frustration).

Then the remaining 300 quitting due to lack of punishments for known exploits, as well as guilds crumbling due to all active players gravitating to one guild due to impatience with casuals.

heartbrand
06-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Said before say again, only hope of brining a wave of players back at one time is a wipe. The thirty people who poke their head in for kunark (if that with loz) will quit when not enough pals around, no one to group with, travel too cumbersome etc etc.

EQ was an amazing game because you're so dependent on others. That's a blessing with a large vibrant pop but a curse when there's no one to play with.

Side note: all the things people warned about with yellow text, leaderboards, boxing etc hav not come to fruition on loz. Could it be the PVP community knew what they were talking about all along with how to create a fun PVP server?

Tr0llb0rn
06-29-2012, 08:48 PM
Will never be a wipe, all you trolls only agitate for it is because you lost and want to wipe from others what you could not earn yourself.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 08:48 PM
YT, leaderboard, boxing, that shit is not needed if the things that matter are done right.

Those were just last minute desperate suggestions to bring people in once the herd had moved on because of the real issues.

Just wipe and relaunch with current fixes, see if it works if not this server just isn't mean to be.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Will never be a wipe, all you trolls only agitate for it is because you lost and want to wipe from others what you could not earn yourself.

I want people to play and it's the only way a huge amount would instantly come back, you sure are obsessed with yourself thinking everything revolves around you and your guild.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 08:54 PM
0.8.0 [View] 22 Project 1999 PvP
0.8.0 [View] 98 *Legacy Of Zek* [Kunark/PVP]

This is getting humiliating, just do what needs to be done and make Red99 have a population again.

Dullah
06-29-2012, 08:59 PM
Wipe will do nothing, offers nothing, brings nothing to table. Can say it 100 other ways, but it only offers a do over, will be fun for half as long, by half as many, and will eliminate server credibility.

As for the other suggestions, I think most of us would be fine with whatever else.

You gotta stop working under the faulty assumption that somehow that small burst of people that starts on a fresh server will equate to longevity. This server had 200-300 people when most of these complaints had been fixed, yet the population still dwindled more and more every week.

Keep pretending theres not at least several hundred level 50s that no longer play, that give 2 shits about a wipe. I'm sure the idea of refarming those fbss, manastones and rubicite armor is soo enticing.. lol

But keep the fantasy alive, long live server wipe.

Tr0llb0rn
06-29-2012, 09:02 PM
I want people to play and it's the only way a huge amount would instantly come back, you sure are obsessed with yourself thinking everything revolves around you and your guild.

I thought the devs already told you a wipe is never going to happen, for reasons you are kinda too dumb to figure out, but just trust them on this one:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=630552&postcount=134

[16:05] <&Rogean> yea not sure what they got used to on vztz but we don't wipe anything here
[16:05] <&Rogean> to do so would set the precedent that peoples' characters aren't safe from vanishing, which is bad for any server
[16:06] <&Rogean> will absolutely never happen
[16:06] <&Rogean> feel free to copy that and paste it in threads on the forums

If a wipe is the only thing you are waiting on, then spare yourself the agony and go join your friends on that joke of a server LoZ. Red99 is professionaly run and not a fly by night wipe fest.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 09:04 PM
No one said it will bring longevity, nothing can as long as all active players gravitate towards one guild (Which they will) cannibalizing all other guilds.

Even if it brings in 300 and sustains around 150 for 2-4 months that time will be 20x more fun then what is currently available.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 09:05 PM
Quit switching between accounts to argue with me as if someone else agrees with you, it's pathetic.

Also I'm not waiting around I'm playing on other EQ servers, you know ones with population that are actually playable like how the game was designed to be?

Tr0llb0rn
06-29-2012, 09:05 PM
Keep pretending theres not at least several hundred level 50s that no longer play, that give 2 shits about a wipe. I'm sure the idea of refarming those fbss, manastones and rubicite armor is soo enticing.. lol

This is also a good point. Several hundred players with lvl 50's quit or are "taking a break" from the server because they are sick and tired of classic and are waiting on kunark to continue their characters journy.

Wipe the server and say bubye to all of them, forever.

Worse idea ever.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Dude you are really pathetic lol keep agreeing with yourself on diff accounts (ala jibekn).

Galilao
06-29-2012, 09:09 PM
Since it got buried by Dullah/Tr0llb0rn (Same guy who agrees with himself on 2 seperate accounts) I'll refresh it.

4. There was an enormous exploiting problem first few months of the server and it was the largest cause of players leaving, look back in the pages there is tons of threads about it in November/December.

5. Slowly all the server's most active players all joined one guild, leaving the rest of the servers guilds casual skeletons incapable of accomplishing anything.

6. After much time playing here I kinda agree with Ecoli exp loss for pvp is stupid, just spawn with no mana maybe add item loot (Not equipped gear loot).

Notice how I didn't say GM communication was an issue (Because if the rest of the problems were handled somewhat quickly people wouldn't have requested GM feedback)
or experience rate?

Above issues are what killed the server, mostly the exploiting (Rune Swords / Raid Mobs / Rechargeable Wands / Other shit most never heard about) and the lack of punishment for it.

Oh yeah and Nihilum, I don't give a shit if they didn't receive a warning or not. It's obviously not cool to exploit raid mobs you shouldn't have to be told not to cheat, it should be assumed and they should have been punished. After they weren't many quit.

That is all.

Please wipe and bring people back, I haven't played in a little over a month now due to low population and it would be nice to have a playable server again (One with over 100 players).

Nirgon
06-29-2012, 09:14 PM
Just drop TB on ignore, he posts anonymously like a coward lol. He's likely a troll who isn't playing, hell bent on killing the server and keeping the population low.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 09:17 PM
It's just Dullah posting from his phone or alt+tabbed, the post structure is exactly the same and is contantly *logged off* Pretty sad he just logs on another account to compliment his own posts lol

Tr0llb0rn
06-29-2012, 09:18 PM

hmm diddint you read this divine prophecy from Rushmore from over a year ago? It was indeed butthurt:

I really don't think the average VZ/TZ'er will make it in Red99. They are use to easy power, establishing that power, and ruining your day after wards and every day after that. But with a 99 like grind. NO GM favors. Not being able to cheat or exploit- Be rest assured it probably won't happen.

You have to understand most VZ/TZ people are elitist. They think they are better than you! A few are. But most are not! They'' like any elitist! operate from power. Without that power they become nothing. (level 1)

If red99 comes out and any of them get behind it won't last brews.

In conclusion if the 99 population or the causal VZ/TZ'er that hate these "so called" elitist add any amount of pressure to these kids...most become cowards and fold. (I see a lot of quitting in the near future) The VZ/TZ'er might become the next dinosaur.

And I for one will miss them. They were quite the persona.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0904/nba.michael.jordan.playing.baseball/images/michael-jordan-white-sox(2).jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.sikids.com/photos/3011/michael-jordan-playing-baseball/2&usg=__HoC43oYeK3FeX2ja1DkXLIalgXA=&h=777&w=560&sz=75&hl=en&start=0&sig2=TZT0X55NUUB0CKyA2oCzJg&zoom=1&tbnid=sELQmsY02g194M:&tbnh=175&tbnw=126&ei=gCLTTf3lB8-atweAs_GjCg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmichael%2Bjordan%2Bplaying%2Bbaseball %26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1664%26bih%3D826%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=168&sqi=2&page=1&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=55&ty=82

p.s. Rogean said he is never wipeing, its not that kinda shitbox. Sorry.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Nirgon was right put 'ole Dullah on ignore, when he gets destroyed in debate on his main forum account he just starts spamming nonsense on Tr0llb0rn.

Nirgon
06-29-2012, 09:27 PM
Dullah isn't an idiot like Trollb0rn dude.

Unless they turn out to be the same person then I've lost quite a bit of respect. But Destin isn't someone in my estimation who would ever do something that stupid.

Trollborn likely someone who doesn't play just trying to keep the pop down by being against anything and everything that would improve the population.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 09:29 PM
Forum PvP vet Nirgon telling me how things work around here lol.

Nirgon
06-29-2012, 09:31 PM
Destin is gonna brag on being in Nihilum which is fine, I can appreciate some trash talk.

However, he isn't a brainless nonsense spewer like Trollborn. Mellowyellow is starting to come around. Thusly reinforcing that Trollborn is likely his own retarded, not playing here self.

Dullah
06-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Almost everything trollborn says is true, and he refuses to debate, much like myself, when the points made, and rebuttals given are nothing more than smokescreens and bullshit.

He is just completely unattached, unemotional, and unaffected by any of the crap, where I like to appeal to the logic of the few people who aren't brainwashed by the large amounts of crap that the population of butthurts spew day in and day out for the last 6 months.

Dullah
06-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Just look at the things he spams through multiple threads, like casts posts and comments made by Rushmore and other vztz players in that thread over a year old. It tells you everything you need to know about the reality of the situation, and nullifies anything else they can say henceforth.

Its called credibility, and none of you muthafuckers got it (except for the exceptions).

Galilao
06-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Who the fuck cares about VZTZ (never played there, I played red99)

Not seeing how VZTZ is relevant to tr0llb0rn nonsense spam regarding red99.

Dullah
06-29-2012, 10:16 PM
The majority of the discontent on these forums in the last 8 months come predominantly from one group of people. If someone has to explain the relevance to the truth of the situation at this point, you're hopeless.

Like I said in another post, all your supposed reasons don't mean shit. Was still 300 people on the server when those things weren't even issues. Theres still 50 or so people "pvping" on LoZ right now with problems 10x worse than our "serious" resist problems.

The fact that you're still buying into that crap wholesale just reminds me that I'm wasting my time here.

Nirgon
06-29-2012, 10:21 PM
That population grows, this one is being faked for who knows what reason

Silikten
07-01-2012, 02:04 AM
come play on legacy of zek FRIEND

Tr0llb0rn
07-01-2012, 10:44 AM
Zero point in playing Legacy of Zek, red99 is the same thing only 100% more legit, better coded, and more stable. Also red99 has a working and well coded Kunark in the near future and will have the ONLY working Velious sometime soon after that.

So why play ez69 which is stuck in a buggy mess, when we can work on building our characters for red99 that has the only working version of Velious in its future?

If I wanted to /duel on throw away characters i'd load up counterstrike.

SamwiseBanned
07-01-2012, 11:04 AM
so are all 16 of you holding a best of the best?

Tr0llb0rn
07-01-2012, 11:08 AM
so are all 16 of you holding a best of the best?

You did not get past lvl 35 despite being here since December, why do you care?

Tr0llb0rn
07-01-2012, 11:08 AM
^^ (on a halfing druid no less.......)

hagard
07-01-2012, 01:09 PM
double post rage glad the retard is on ignore

Silikten
07-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Zero point in playing Legacy of Zek, red99 is the same thing only 100% more legit, better coded, and more stable. Also red99 has a working and well coded Kunark in the near future and will have the ONLY working Velious sometime soon after that.

So why play ez69 which is stuck in a buggy mess, when we can work on building our characters for red99 that has the only working version of Velious in its future?

If I wanted to /duel on throw away characters i'd load up counterstrike.

1 point. It's not dead.

Moda
07-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Oh Trollborn, you are a saucy fellow.

jdklaw
07-01-2012, 03:43 PM
silikten on legacy = ?

Supreme
07-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Does not cost them anything to run Red99 so no reason for them to wipe and restart it (or shut it down).

Population is low because of griefing assholes that existed from day one. Potential players that wanted to take a look at PVP were scared/griefed by the failed PVP community of VZ/TZ.

Nihilum comes from blue and as such saw PVP as a ends to a means to determine raid content.

Holocaust lost and quit...which makes the leadership of Holocaust (and FF to a lesser extent) losers.

All the gloating by those lower guk/Sol b ganks really paid off. Nihilum knew where the priority was and stayed on target.

As a result they are STILL here. People quitting red99 is not about population it is about burn out and having things to do in RL.

Stop spreading rhetoric, your worthless opinions and understand the facts.

Snufz
07-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Does not cost them anything to run Red99 so no reason for them to wipe and restart it (or shut it down).

Population is low because of griefing assholes that existed from day one. Potential players that wanted to take a look at PVP were scared/griefed by the failed PVP community of VZ/TZ.

Nihilum comes from blue and as such saw PVP as a ends to a means to determine raid content.

Holocaust lost and quit...which makes the leadership of Holocaust (and FF to a lesser extent) losers.

All the gloating by those lower guk/Sol b ganks really paid off. Nihilum knew where the priority was and stayed on target.

As a result they are STILL here. People quitting red99 is not about population it is about burn out and having things to do in RL.

Stop spreading rhetoric, your worthless opinions and understand the facts.

Considering All griefers quit months and months ago when population was 200 how does it now average at 20? A mystery.

Tombom
07-01-2012, 06:32 PM

or experience rate?

That is all.

spitten trooth

Tr0llb0rn
07-01-2012, 10:31 PM
I wouldn't even piss on the red99 box if it saw it on fire next to me.

you failed so hard on it, i dont blame you

dont MAKE me copy past the first post in your holo recruitment thread

and then Casts "computer how do you win red99" post.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................

Nirgon
07-01-2012, 10:44 PM
I wouldn't even piss on the red99 box if it saw it on fire next to me.

Depends how bad I gotta per

Kief
07-01-2012, 11:25 PM
This message is hidden because Tr0llb0rn is on your ignore list.

Cwall
07-01-2012, 11:30 PM
red99 dead as fuck

Lazortag
07-02-2012, 12:46 AM
Yeah Supreme, nobody quit cause of inane GM actions . . .

Or lack of response to problems . . .

Or lack of communication . . .

Or bugs that were left in from beta . . .

Or GMs swinging ban hammers at the group they "didn't like" . . .

Or whimsical changing of rules based on who they "liked" . . .

Whelp! Enjoy that PvE farming!

If the GM's favored Nihilum, how come they permanently banned one of their officers for boxing? People need to stop rationalizing things they disagree with by assuming preferential treatment.

Supreme
07-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Yeah Supreme, nobody quit cause of inane GM actions . . .

Or lack of response to problems . . .

Or lack of communication . . .

Or bugs that were left in from beta . . .

Or GMs swinging ban hammers at the group they "didn't like" . . .

Or whimsical changing of rules based on who they "liked" . . .

Whelp! Enjoy that PvE farming!

Yet..Blue 99 is still going strong...with the same inane GM actions...

lack of response to problems . . .

lack of communication . . .

bugs that were left in from beta . . .

GMs swinging ban hammers at the group they "didn't like" . . .

whimsical changing of rules based on who they "liked" . . .

Whelp! Enjoy your self pity at your failed experiences with Red 99. The dead and defeated do not want to accept the real reasons they do not play on Red99 anymore.

On Red99 GMs will hold you accountable for your dumbass stupidity...so you cried, blamed and quit.

Dullah
07-02-2012, 09:20 AM
Supreme laying it down.

Dullah
07-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Always a hoot when dudes from other broken emus like loz/vztz, blow up the few issues this server had (most no longer applicable), and offer it as an excuse to why they really don't play here.

Blah blah, this bug, that bug. Oh, GM favoritism, can't train, can't grief anymore. Oh, now theres no pop, so I'm going to play on my other server with the same population yet inflated by boxers (among other things).

Rhetoric. Like a bunch of nerdy, mouth-breathing politicians.

If you aren't playing here, chances are you're a bigger problem than anything you post about.

Beastro
07-02-2012, 10:12 AM

Blue CS is trivial compared to Red.

Why do you think WoW hardcoded out cross team communication?

lethdar
07-02-2012, 10:23 AM
I knew the jig was up at the end of december, quit after rolling every nihilum in range for a few days with 0 kills on myself. Pretty sure I'd never actually seen supreme or any of these mouth breathers when the fate of the server became obvious. Even then the lack of GM support / communication / giving a fuck about the server was enough for me to cut my losses rather than invest time on an obviously failing server.

Logged back in for a few days when I was Informed of CT DTing lulz, GM haphazard actions then and lack of any real changes confirmed my initial decision.

But nice try at propaganda, too bad it's not good enough to convince anyone to play on the dead box.

Tr0llb0rn
07-02-2012, 10:39 AM
naw, you knew the jig was up when your guild failed to kill or win any raid targets, ever.

You failed at the one littmis test on a classic red server: controling the contested content. Not even ONE mob did you win/hold/defend/beat. lol

you REALLY knew the jig was up after you ate your 3rd and 4th suspension for rule breaking, this is not vz/tz.. can't cheat to compensate for your lack of organization, leadership, or determination.

Proof is in the puddin, you've been griefed off red, sold account, and went back to blue99 where you can farm in peace.

need to repeat:

You failed at the one littmis test on a classic red server: controling the contested content. Not even ONE mob did you win/hold/defend/beat. lol

lethdar
07-02-2012, 10:42 AM
Littmis? Stick with simple words pal, your lack of education is showing.

Tr0llb0rn
07-02-2012, 10:48 AM

yes, stick to spelling bees

because classic red EQ was not for you

Vile
07-02-2012, 10:55 AM

You can read his posts?

Tr0llb0rn
07-02-2012, 11:00 AM

You failed at the one litmus test on a classic red server: controlling the contested content. Not even ONE mob did you win/hold/defend/beat. lol

^^

Fixed it just for you, because you need to absorb that message and ponder it next time you are waiting in line for a camp on blue. Learn from your failure, my son.

Tombom
07-02-2012, 12:12 PM

lack of response to problems . . .

lack of communication . . .

bugs that were left in from beta . . .

GMs swinging ban hammers at the group they "didn't like" . . .

whimsical changing of rules based on who they "liked" . . .

Whelp! Enjoy your self pity at your failed experiences with Red 99. The dead and defeated do not want to accept the real reasons they do not play on Red99 anymore.

On Red99 GMs will hold you accountable for your dumbass stupidity...so you cried, blamed and quit.

lol you guys are just squirming there knowing you are continually throwing your time down a poopy hole. Nobody is comming back, your sky lootz are worthless, your hours of questing... worthless.

comparing red to blue really shows your true colors fat man.

heartbrand
07-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Is that why supreme was banned for mq on blue and banned on red? Cool.

Supreme
07-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Is that why supreme was banned for mq on blue and banned on red? Cool.

I am not banned anywhere.

Tr0llb0rn
07-02-2012, 04:17 PM
lol Supreme was on last night

some delusional noobs up in here, blinded by tears

(and in heartbrands case, intense hunger pains over l00t never aquired)

heartbrand
07-02-2012, 04:18 PM
So you weren't banned for 60 days on red? Lol this guy so full of shit

Supreme
07-02-2012, 04:22 PM
So you weren't banned for 60 days on red? Lol this guy so full of shit

Nope.

You still hanging around about to retire for the 10th time?

jdklaw
07-02-2012, 08:46 PM
several sources, "lol fuck hb the entire guild hates him"

Nirgon
07-02-2012, 08:48 PM
No, you can be "unbanned" here.

He WAS banned on both. He is now UNBANNED on both.

Nirgon
07-02-2012, 08:49 PM
You can read his posts?

I can't... but Lethdar's make perfect sense especially if you have a taste for the obvious or were around when it happened

Maze
07-02-2012, 09:20 PM
This server was stupid when Holocaust got banned and the other guild who had been exploiting for weeks didn't.

cut to mass exodus, cut to dead server, roll credits