PDA

View Full Version : Can't level, no one to group with

Quarstion
06-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP

Server says 12 players online but there are only 7 people actually online and no one in range... can I get a merc or something?

Tr0llb0rn
06-26-2012, 03:03 PM
roll up a solo class for now or buy bandages, just like on live when you could not find a group

Quarstion
06-26-2012, 03:06 PM
What are you talking about? Bandages? I'm a god damned warrior?? And what are you talking about not finding a group on live? I played classic EQ and maybe you had to wait for a group because it was full or couldn't join one because they didn't like you, but there were always groups... the point of my post is that there isn't even a single soul online in my level range and your advice is bandages?

Tr0llb0rn
06-26-2012, 03:09 PM
What are you talking about? Bandages? I'm a god damned warrior?? And what are you talking about not finding a group on live? I played classic EQ and maybe you had to wait for a group because it was full or couldn't join one because they didn't like you, but there were always groups... the point of my post is that there isn't even a single soul online in my level range and your advice is bandages?

Was a dwarf warrior online yesterday named Teste, soloing.

Please send him a tell and ask him to teach you how to play.

Enjoy your adventures in Norath!

Quarstion
06-26-2012, 03:12 PM
Why did a GM move this thread to the wasteland where NO one will see it? I'm trying to find someone who might want to level together

nilbog
06-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Nice IP address. For a new player to the server you certainly have a good understanding of the forum mechanics, but not the rules.

Quarstion
06-26-2012, 03:17 PM
You're a dev? Never seen one of those around these parts, so hey..

Lemme arsk you a quarstion

Vile
06-26-2012, 03:26 PM
roll up a solo class for now or buy bandages, just like on live when you could not find a group

haha "roll up a solo class".

Nirgon
06-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Lol more @ "quarstion"