PDA

View Full Version : Analyzed Nihilum 3-month DKP list

Analyzer
06-25-2012, 06:50 AM
Conclusion: Highly Immersed Nerds
(Some raids near the bottom were cut off, it's even more sad than portrayed)

http://i47.tinypic.com/2555l6r.png
http://dkp.swiftglobal.com/listmembers.php

Analyzer
06-25-2012, 07:01 AM
Batlle, a hardened PVE veteran took up the cause to lead the armies of Nihilum against grave-AI Monster-Danger for the past (documented) 3 months, 100% of the time everytime.

Also, note that the top 3 PVE'ers are also the top 3 worst PVP'ers in Nihilum (Batlle, Mellowyellow, Zarah). And two of the most obvious trolls/immersed players on the forums are also in the top 3 of time wasted PVE'ing (Mellowyellow and Zarah). Unfortunately, Destin only has 45% attendance at bluebie events and thusly was not awarded a gold star.

mendan
06-25-2012, 08:33 AM
wow someone has alot of free time on their hands...

and killing classic content with 20, when it used to be done with 50+ is pretty impressive. but you keep raiding the forums, cause that shit impresses people too...

Analyzer
06-25-2012, 09:12 AM
Too easy.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2myohp5.png

But hey - just think... up until a week ago you raided over 125 times in a three month period and all you had to show for it was a shitty blight and BCG. Shaking, my, head.

Tr0llb0rn
06-25-2012, 09:38 AM
this thread gonna put Heartbrand on suicide watch, I see a TON of content downed with rediculously low numbers.

/flex

Holobad/FFers GRIEFED OFF THE SERVER by the same people who can down Naggy with 14 and Draco with 17.

Oh well, at least there is ez69 where you can box some broken content and not worry about these "so called" bad pvpers.. right? lol

Tombom
06-25-2012, 09:41 AM
so so sad

heartbrand
06-25-2012, 09:43 AM
100% raid attendance in last 3+ months is what's got me knee sleeping the most.

well that and mendan having no idea what classic encounters were like on live.

Nirgon
06-25-2012, 11:31 AM
It was actually funnier after I saw it posted for the 5th time

Lazortag
06-25-2012, 11:42 AM
and killing classic content with 20, when it used to be done with 50+ is pretty impressive. ...

20 person raids does not a zerg make, but I can guarantee you that no one's impressed by it. Any pre-sky raid mob can be killed with less than 20 very easily if you have the right classes and if the mob isn't contested (which, on this server, it usually isn't). That Holo and FF were too dumb to kill any raid mob with those numbers says more about them than it does about you.

Galilao
06-25-2012, 11:50 AM
Batlle needs to find some fucking employment, that attendance record makes me angry at this country lol.

Nirgon
06-25-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm not going to fault them for having 30 people at a classic EQ raid.

But it does kinda reinforce the broad "no life lol" claims against them as a collective.

If you really want to play on a box with 30 people, go nuts man. Arzak and Dullah are reasonable dece peeps and I guess you'd find a friend or two. The rest I've talked to on various lurker chars in the past were just no personality knuckle draggers of the highest caliber. Natural was OK, I guess but we ran into too many "try hard" contests, so things never worked out to be pals... plus he was too much fun to troll for reactions. I couldn't fathom raiding in a guild where Supreme hands out loot and Troriste calls PvE plays.

Tr0llb0rn
06-25-2012, 12:26 PM
That Holo and FF were too dumb to kill any raid mob with those numbers says more about them than it does about you.

has always been our point

too dumb to kill 14 year old content, and too weak in the pvp to defend said mobs and/or stop Nihilum from monopolizing them for the last 9 months uninterupted.

These failings is what led to their mass exodus/trail of tears to ez69, where they can finaly do some dumb dumb dumbed down 14 year old content and not have to deal with Nihilum taking the mobs from them as was the case for 9 months here.

Was not xp, was not GMs, was not anything. Was their complete failure on this box.

Period.

Labanen
06-25-2012, 12:32 PM
20 person raids does not a zerg make, but I can guarantee you that no one's impressed by it.

we re not out to impress anyone. We re just having some fun reliving old fights, but it is more fun when you have around 20 or so, because if you fuck up you still get punished, just ask holo and FF.

Nirgon
06-25-2012, 12:35 PM
I think Rogean did the best pvping imho

hagard
06-25-2012, 12:36 PM
but I can guarantee you that no one's impressed by it..

it is true
no one care
no
one
cares

Lucky
06-25-2012, 12:52 PM
this thread was real funny

and real sad

1, mendan 128 raids for 3 items is ridic i hope you aren't holdin out for kunark :rolleyes:
2, mellow stop using the phrase "14 yr old content" when you havent even been on it for even a yr yet
3, batlle get a yob

heartbrand
06-25-2012, 12:55 PM
20 person raids does not a zerg make, but I can guarantee you that no one's impressed by it. Any pre-sky raid mob can be killed with less than 20 very easily if you have the right classes and if the mob isn't contested (which, on this server, it usually isn't). That Holo and FF were too dumb to kill any raid mob with those numbers says more about them than it does about you.

Nothing to do with intelligence and everything to do with class selection. FF had way too many hybrids / melees / druids that contribute about 0 to classic raids and only 2 enchanters (one of whom wasn't even 50), 1 bard tops if that, 2-3 clerics if that. Having 30 people, 20 of whom are rangers and druids is worthless. Good luck telling people to reroll their mains though.

Tr0llb0rn
06-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Nothing to do with intelligence and everything to do with class selection. FF had way too many hybrids / melees / druids that contribute about 0 to classic raids and only 2 enchanters (one of whom wasn't even 50), 1 bard tops if that, 2-3 clerics if that. Having 30 people, 20 of whom are rangers and druids is worthless. Good luck telling people to reroll their mains though.

No More Excuses

failed to kil anything in 9 months

just bad/mad and now griefed off the server

heartbrand
06-25-2012, 01:03 PM
Killed nagafen 4x, vox 2x, maestro, beat all these raids when they were current including all the server firsts on Xegony, etc. etc. Nice try tho

Lazortag
06-25-2012, 01:03 PM

The raid force you described is more than enough to kill Naggy. BPA.

heartbrand
06-25-2012, 01:06 PM
If you think 20 melees (many of whom were barely level 46 if that) and 2 clerics are able to kill nagafen, when the majority of those melees probably don't even know how to back out in response to the AE messages, cool story.

Lazortag
06-25-2012, 01:11 PM
Nothing to do with intelligence and everything to do with class selection.

If you think 20 melees (many of whom were barely level 46 if that) and 2 clerics are able to kill nagafen, when the majority of those melees probably don't even know how to back out in response to the AE messages, cool story.

Thank you for proving my point.

Tr0llb0rn
06-25-2012, 01:12 PM

you are just a complete noob, Naggy (and every other mob that has fallen on this server ((to Nihilium alone)) is so simple and ez its just an astounding testiment to your cluelessness that you failed to down anything, despite multiple guilds you have been in, trying to do so. Hell you even failed with a FF/Holobad combo zerg until the weeeee hours of the morning.

How anyone fails that much at 18 year old content, with zero sucesses is..... well its just speachless.

jdklaw
06-25-2012, 01:45 PM
yea i have no life, iv played red99 for the last few months

....and for those of u that played vztz for 4 years? yea you all have lives

jdklaw
06-25-2012, 01:47 PM

heh i had to go back and laugh at your pretend raid composition

20 of whom are rangers and druids

can u name the 2 enchanters with 1 not being 50 and the 20 rangers and druids?

hagard
06-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Conclusion: Highly Immersed Nerds
(Some raids near the bottom were cut off, it's even more sad than portrayed)

http://i47.tinypic.com/2555l6r.png
http://dkp.swiftglobal.com/listmembers.php

another injust ban
nazi forums

Nirgon
06-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Let's not jump to conclusions or get ourselves banned here hagard bro

Tradesonred
06-25-2012, 02:27 PM
another injust ban
nazi forums

This is the worst fucking troll gaming community ive ever played with, and ive played darkfall and WoW in 2005...

Its fucking simple, you wanna flame? Flame in rant and flames

U NEW AROUND HERE?

There is some things i dont agree with in regards to forum moderation, but thats pretty fucking simple.

PvP chat = no flames, discussion about the game.

Rants n Flames = "Highly immersed nerds" stuff

hagard
06-25-2012, 02:29 PM
This is the worst fucking troll gaming community ive ever played with, and ive played darkfall and WoW in 2005...

Its fucking simple, you wanna flame? Flame in rant and flames

U NEW AROUND HERE?

There is some things i dont agree with in regards to forum moderation, but thats pretty fucking simple.

PvP chat = no flames, discussion about the game.

Rants n Flames = "Highly immersed nerds" stuff
You are flaming right now, the irony I tell ya
Btw when posts are in wrong forum they are moved not user bant

Nirgon
06-25-2012, 02:30 PM
I think he posted it here on purpose because its against the rules to do so, well that was half of why he posted it. Knew what he was doing bro.

Tradesonred
06-25-2012, 02:43 PM
The funny part is i did not intend to troll, it was a matter of fact statement, but in retrospect, it might be considered trolling.

Im guessing they got tired of dealing with people who keep trying to disrupt shit for the sake of disrupting and are banning instead of wasting time moving posts from number of posts:1 people.

Tr0llb0rn
06-25-2012, 05:14 PM
There were : 50 raids, 0 items, 35 players per raid

You raided : 1500 hours, 62.5 days, 2 days per players

You looted: Nothing, nothing rotted, no net.

You wasted: 60 manhours per player

Congrats: No active players, over 150 players griefed off the server.

When you compare, its good to be in nihilum.

ouch!

Galilao
06-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Batlle needs to find some fucking employment, that attendance record makes me angry at this country lol.

Moda
06-25-2012, 10:07 PM
100% raid attendance just makes me shake my head tbh, get some priorities.

Harrison
06-26-2012, 02:29 AM
Red99, where the people who left the server focus on the people that beat them at a videogame harder than they do about how hard they lost.

Lucky
06-26-2012, 03:55 AM
lots of bads made mad

Nirgon
06-26-2012, 11:43 AM
You see the problem is, once he realizes everyone has his old one ignored as much as he liked it... he's going to make a new one so everyone can see his shit again.

Tr0llb0rn
06-26-2012, 12:07 PM
Red99, where the people who left the server focus on the people that beat them at a videogame harder than they do about how hard they lost.

very true

Labanen
06-27-2012, 05:16 AM
stop quoting Harrison !