PDA

View Full Version : My official farewell post

Lemons
06-15-2012, 05:34 AM
through the good times, the mostly bad times, i came to know a few of you deeply all the while playing with you slaying dragons, slaying gnolls, spiders, wolfs, beetles, bats, ice giants, drakes, lizards, fire giants, slightly larger bats, slightly larger wolfs, white spiders, brown spiders, cispern asps, mummys, orcs, halflings, ogres.... to say it was great would be a lie, to say it was terrible would be a lie.

the truth is, this server was absolutely ultra shit, in every sense, being here from the start of a full classic server while shaking my head, thinking.."gee can this server be any more blue for a pvp server", to the slow trickle of rogain releasing he needed to take his blue glasses on and put on his red ones, bringing null on the team for resists to late, watching the gradual slide from p99 red, to vztz4.0.... although it was to slow of a transition, it almost got there.... still at the end it was lacking exp mods and yellow text.

i see alot of people on the forums saying "oh u didnt come down hard enough on the vztz playerbase for cheating and exploiting", this is the exact mindset that brought down this server, you guys wanted the vztz crew to fail, you constantly took the bluebies side of the vztz side, most famously demonstrated by the holo bans and suspensions. furthermore this server was STARTED because vztz had no place to go and rogean was nice enough to make a house for us. but he took a really hard line with "my way or the highway" and once he realized his way sucked, he slowly admited defeat and caved to us, jus way way to slowly in order to save face. i dont blame rogean, hes fucking 19, of course he is going to cling to something like internet rep, never admit defeat.

in closing all of you are complete faggots, but your my faggots, and thats why i enjoy playing with you all, and i think server staff should have realized that from the start, a red99 is going to be 90% faggot, 10% harrison. you cant fucking cater to the god damned 10%, you have to cater to the faggots. just because they are faggots doesnt mean they are wrong....

love, you faggot friend Agatha.

casdegere
06-15-2012, 07:29 AM
Yeah, griefing, exploiting and cheating is faggotry of the highest order. Bye faggot.

EQtrader
06-15-2012, 09:15 AM
agatha sucks.. rogean rules

Pitborn
06-15-2012, 10:14 AM
VZTZ players were not all cheating pieces of shit, contrary to popular belief.

heartbrand
06-15-2012, 10:24 AM
The biggest cheaters were the bluebies but it's like yelling at the wind at this point repeating it

Hovis
06-15-2012, 10:26 AM
The biggest cheaters were the bluebies but it's like yelling at the wind at this point repeating it

Tr0llb0rn
06-15-2012, 10:46 AM
Its a shame you were not griefed off the server earlier than you were. Pop is so low thanks to the hacking/cheating/griefing kids of holocaust and you.

Oh well ,better late then never, bye!

Can't wait to see the server revive with a more mature playerbase once Kunark is announced. I'll be helping to make sure your kind and holocaust stays griefed off, for the good of the server.

casdegere
06-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Its a shame you were not griefed off the server earlier than you were. Pop is so low thanks to the hacking/cheating/griefing kids of holocaust and you.

Oh well ,better late then never, bye!

Can't wait to see the server revive with a more mature playerbase once Kunark is announced. I'll be helping to make sure your kind and holocaust stays griefed off, for the good of the server.

^this. I doubt the small minds of hese kats will comprehend their mistake. Some of these chimps I heard were even buying Macs to play, lol. People need to grief their pixels for their jollies I guess. Buh bye!

heartbrand
06-15-2012, 11:14 AM
I really don't think I understood a word of what the poster above me typed. Pretty sure that's a good thing.

Tr0llb0rn
06-15-2012, 11:19 AM
I really don't think I understood a word of what the poster above me typed. Pretty sure that's a good thing.

Not suprised you would not "get it".

Mr. "I failed naggy with fire giant pets, 30+ buddies, and 20 ivander hoops"

Stick to ez69

EQtrader
06-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Agatha sucks, Rogean rules, as much as yall bitch, you should be giving big shawn a back rub for all the thousands and thousands of hours he put in this server our home.

Nirgon
06-15-2012, 12:24 PM
If the servers were gone, would we still post?

heartbrand
06-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Not suprised you would not "get it".

Mr. "I failed naggy with fire giant pets, 30+ buddies, and 20 ivander hoops"

Stick to ez69

Still offering 100k on the red server for evidence of this. I'm sure you can trade that for maybe a slice of half eaten papa john's pizza.

Tr0llb0rn
06-15-2012, 01:31 PM
all your plat and "uber" drops from lguk (and your loot rights from... phinagel??? lolz) are worthless.

dragon/god loots and maybe we can deal

oh wait....

heartbrand
06-15-2012, 01:33 PM
there's literally only two items that matter from all of those mobs, CoF and the belt, and even they become trivial when PoS comes out. Kunark literally makes every single weapon off gods + dragons a joke and they can all be obtained by solo farming. keep enjoying logging in tho on a 10 person server to farm items that become meaningless the second kunark comes out.

Tr0llb0rn
06-15-2012, 01:37 PM
there's literally only two items that matter from all of those mobs, CoF and the belt, and even they become trivial when PoS comes out. Kunark literally makes every single weapon off gods + dragons a joke and they can all be obtained by solo farming. keep enjoying logging in tho on a 10 person server to farm items that become meaningless the second kunark comes out.

sigh, you really have no clue do you?

Shield of Rainbow Hues, Shield of the Immaculate, AoN, sigh.. sorry , for more you have to pay me some of your "uber worthwhile red plat" , I do not give education for free.

Hmmm maybe this is why ou failed so much? Last screenshot I recall seeing of you , you still were sporting those "uber high AC" rubicite boots. Next time you raid, PLEASE send tehrough or another Nihilum tank a tell and we may let them tank for you, as a charity case.

Harr1son
06-15-2012, 01:54 PM
this is my officially not giving a fuck reply about why you quit. EQ addicts and box lyfe never die.

heartbrand
06-15-2012, 01:55 PM
Full indicolite and if you weren't full retard you could use the search function and realize how AC is superior to almost everything being equal to approx. 22hp per point of AC and that a 5ac 55hp ring is greater than a djarn. This is not my opinion, this is proven math.

Rainbow Hues is shitty for a variety of reasons, the main reason being that resists are almost worthless on this server. You won't understand what I'm about to explain but I'll give everyone else the inside infos free of charge. magic resist is useful only to a certain amount, approx 130~ or so, slightly higher if you desire, at which point you become functionally immune to root and snare. However, anything higher does not seem to have any function in making mez or stuns or cleric nukes less likely to land, this has been tested multiple times on this server. The return for your buck on MR after that amount is literally 0.

In regards to other resists, for a melee, which is who can use the shield, you simply can't raise your MR to the prerequisite number AND raise your CR/FR to a number worth getting to where resists become greater than the HP gear. This is also documented by null where you can see the number you need to reach for resists to become more important than HP. There's just not enough resist gear until Velious really for it to matter.

AoN is a good item, I did leave that off, shame they're all on players that quit your guild, RIP Eximo Skelly etc.

The funny part to me though is you're listing items that are useful for PVP but yet you guys never engaged in PVP, and you were terrible anyway. Weee Eximo had a AoN, guess what, the kid still got shit on 24/7 and was terrible. None of the gear you mentioned helped anyone become any better at PVP. Arzak still stood around trying to root people the entire fight. None of that gear helped whatsoever.

Consider this lesson free ;)

Tr0llb0rn
06-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Rainbow Hues is shitty for a variety of reasons,;)

oh god i stopped reading right there

No wonder you got Feared on the very first dragon roar your last attempt. (my spy network blew up with

p.s. yeahyeah was on the other night Teabagging your corpse you left up in Plane of Hate... while in AoN skelly form.

p.p.s. i better not catch you trying to sneak up into Plane of Sky this weekend.... the stuff there is "worthless" right.

heartbrand
06-15-2012, 03:25 PM
lol @ this guy, I haven't logged in 3 weeks rofl.

1) fear is meaningless on nagafen because you instantly pell it in .001 seconds. any warrior who uses a 1 hander and a shield is an idiot.

you fail as usual

Dullah
06-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Full indicolite and if you weren't full retard you could use the search function and realize how AC is superior to almost everything being equal to approx. 22hp per point of AC and that a 5ac 55hp ring is greater than a djarn. This is not my opinion, this is proven math.

Rainbow Hues is shitty for a variety of reasons, the main reason being that resists are almost worthless on this server. You won't understand what I'm about to explain but I'll give everyone else the inside infos free of charge. magic resist is useful only to a certain amount, approx 130~ or so, slightly higher if you desire, at which point you become functionally immune to root and snare. However, anything higher does not seem to have any function in making mez or stuns or cleric nukes less likely to land, this has been tested multiple times on this server. The return for your buck on MR after that amount is literally 0.

In regards to other resists, for a melee, which is who can use the shield, you simply can't raise your MR to the prerequisite number AND raise your CR/FR to a number worth getting to where resists become greater than the HP gear. This is also documented by null where you can see the number you need to reach for resists to become more important than HP. There's just not enough resist gear until Velious really for it to matter.

AoN is a good item, I did leave that off, shame they're all on players that quit your guild, RIP Eximo Skelly etc.

The funny part to me though is you're listing items that are useful for PVP but yet you guys never engaged in PVP, and you were terrible anyway. Weee Eximo had a AoN, guess what, the kid still got shit on 24/7 and was terrible. None of the gear you mentioned helped anyone become any better at PVP. Arzak still stood around trying to root people the entire fight. None of that gear helped whatsoever.

Consider this lesson free ;)
Dumb on so many levels.

1 AC != 22hp. Its never been proven to be anywhere. If anything its around 10hp or less. Also, Djarn ring has agi which also gives ac. With the 9 agi would be like 1.5ac or 33hp based on your fallacious "1ac=22hp" formula, thus djarns ring would give 113 hp to the only 110hp of the 5ac 55hp ring (you fail at math again).

My rogue with diamond jewelry would have 100~mr/cr/fr unbuffed without shield of rainbow hues, and thats enough to have partial resists on elemental spells.

Also, current members use many of the items (AoN) of members currently not playing. ;)

heartbrand
06-15-2012, 05:29 PM
I suggest using the search function on this forum it disproves everything you said.

Tombom
06-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Lots of love to you agatha, you gigantic faggot,

-faggotbom

goalie
06-15-2012, 05:46 PM
peace fagatha.

love,
fagffles.

jdklaw
06-15-2012, 05:55 PM
peace fagatha.

love,
fagffles.

haha

and HB is a retard

<3 u agatha I enjoyed our chats after PvP battles

jdklaw
06-15-2012, 05:56 PM
O and come back after kunark, once i hit 60 i will help you level your mage

Kimm Barely
06-15-2012, 07:42 PM
remember the 0

aerokella
06-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Heartbrand youre retarded lol. No wonder youre worse than tehruoh at tanking. At least he resists dragon roar and most fire/ice breath.

heartbrand
06-15-2012, 11:46 PM
I have two jac ring two indo bracer tranix crown one mr ear gold diamond mask wgn bs mantle rbf etc etc etc and resist 85% of fear and the ones I dont are pelted instantly. We did not fail because of tanking and healing we failed because we didn't have enough enchanters and bards. But I'm sure it's because I didn't have a rainbow hue shield that's prolly what affected the dps. I could be a ranger and you guys would say we wiped because I didnt keep naggy snared your hate and mad is lolworthy grow up.

jdklaw
06-16-2012, 03:37 AM
I have two jac ring two indo bracer tranix crown one mr ear gold diamond mask wgn bs mantle rbf etc etc etc and resist 85% of fear and the ones I dont are pelted instantly.We did not fail because of tanking and healing we failed because we didn't have enough enchanters and bards. But I'm sure it's because I didn't have a rainbow hue shield that's prolly what affected the dps. I could be a ranger and you guys would say we wiped because I didnt keep naggy snared your hate and mad is lolworthy grow up.

its like everyones laughing, and you don't think its you

Nirgon
06-16-2012, 04:03 AM
Acting like a bunch of Darrels in here