PDA

View Full Version : So hows that xp loss working out for ya?

Tradesonred
06-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Hardcore Twinks xplossloling any new blood on the server, boring ass server cuz people dont pvp cuz of xp loss.

Toldja it would happen.

Troll away best community eva.

Tradesonred
06-05-2012, 12:08 PM
I know its not constructive, but i was constructive for a year and 7 months, im done.

Tradesonred
06-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Lol 1% xp loss isn't worth your tears, pussy

Right, enjoy your ghost server

Oh, its harrisson lol

viix
06-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Hardcore Twinks xplossloling any new blood on the server, boring ass server cuz people dont pvp cuz of xp loss.

Toldja it would happen.

As a "hardcore twink" I'm personally enjoying the shit out of it. Obviously myself or one of my "twinked" bretheren has succeeded in making you cry in real life... Mission Accomplished!

Tumdumm
06-05-2012, 12:31 PM

Toldja it would happen.

whos ur alt lol sorry

Dacuk
06-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Not sure if troll. Xp loss insignificant compared to other major problems. Poll data linked in other threads proves this.

heartbrand
06-05-2012, 12:57 PM
While xp loss is insignificant right now, 3% in level 55 for a melee will make you rage when you realize it takes an hour of grinding to get that 3%.

bilbobaggins
06-05-2012, 02:19 PM
As a "hardcore twink" I'm personally enjoying the shit out of it. Obviously myself or one of my "twinked" bretheren has succeeded in making you cry in real life... Mission Accomplished!

server pop went from 9 to 8. mission accomplished!

Tumdumm
06-05-2012, 04:38 PM
viix couldnt grief his way outta a wet paper bag dont go blamin him for low pop

Vile
06-05-2012, 04:53 PM
I know its not constructive, but i was constructive for a year and 7 months, im done.

haha wasted your time bro. i called this shit on day 1

Tradesonred
06-05-2012, 05:02 PM
whos ur alt lol sorry

Im taxi/Ecoli

If i had a time machine and a SWTOR alpha invite to tempt Rogean to try this, id bet 10,000$ that the server would have taken off without xp loss and a well implemented item loot mechanic (with events that drop the no drop gear for starters)

I played this game to fuckin pvp in 2001, not to fucking watch people leave the zone after 1 death. Think Holocaust would have dominated that much the server at launch without xp loss? Think Nihilum would have sat on fear for 2 months without challenge without xp loss?

Yeah.

Fuckin fail, worse is devs got this explained to them inside out dozens of times.

Tradesonred
06-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Thanks for trying though? I enjoyed the couple of months when server launched anyway

jdklaw
06-05-2012, 11:25 PM
reeeeeetard

Bazia
06-06-2012, 05:43 PM
more mistwalkers then players

Harrison1
06-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Im taxi/Ecoli

If i had a time machine and a SWTOR alpha invite to tempt Rogean to try this, id bet 10,000$ that the server would have taken off without xp loss and a well implemented item loot mechanic (with events that drop the no drop gear for starters)

I played this game to fuckin pvp in 2001, not to fucking watch people leave the zone after 1 death. Think Holocaust would have dominated that much the server at launch without xp loss? Think Nihilum would have sat on fear for 2 months without challenge without xp loss?

Yeah.

Fuckin fail, worse is devs got this explained to them inside out dozens of times.

This player is currently banned on P99 blue for cheating.

He's still butthurt as fuck about it.

Tr0llb0rn
06-06-2012, 05:46 PM

why do you keep spamming this? reported

Bazia
06-06-2012, 05:47 PM
more cloak of flames then players

Tradesonred
06-08-2012, 02:52 AM
This player is currently banned on P99 blue for cheating.

He's still butthurt as fuck about it.

Is it this forum that fucked this guy up? Like, the sheer massive amount of cruel assholes reunited on these forums, leaning on this guy as a group, leading to his mental breakdown?

Im not trolling at all, ive never done anything to harrison beside trying to get him banned from the forums for being the disruptive troll that he is, and he keeps saying i got banned from blue for cheating when i got banned by Uthgaard because he thought i was getting cheeky in tells. Hes got major issues.

Jesus fucking Christ Harrison, go outside, do something else with your life.

Im leaving P99, making a brand new start of it! And the like.

AllDayAmbrotosAllDay
06-08-2012, 02:57 AM
Taxi banned from blue for cheating, very public knowledge.

Trying to say it's because "uthgaard got mad" is hilarious at best.

You're a joke.

Tradesonred
06-08-2012, 03:28 AM
I thought you had a vendetta on all these cheaters that you were taking too far, but seeing about how you lied about me cheating, im inclined to think youre just a really dishonest person who will go to these lengths to tarnish people's reputation just so you can "win a debate".

But again, not a single fuck was given, its your life that youre pissing away, not mine.

AllDayAmbrotosAllDay
06-08-2012, 03:42 AM
Yes Taxi, you were wrongfully banned, and not cheating.

This is 100% believable.

Greegon
06-08-2012, 06:17 AM

LOL.

Sad, sad, sad.

But probably true.

A+

Would give up xp loss to have more people :(
Would give up the grind too, since only me and 6 others seem to enjoy...
Bring our pop back!

lethdar
06-08-2012, 06:21 AM
Pop: 6

s1ckness
06-08-2012, 06:40 AM
lethdar play with me twice a week on red69

kthxs

s1ckness
06-08-2012, 06:41 AM
can sell services for half dragon loot again

Tradesonred
06-08-2012, 01:43 PM
The server got pwned in the face by griefers and poopsockers, to whom the xp loss was useful.

Kunark will only make population spike long enough for people to remember why they quit in the first place and it seems the devs are too proud (or why, please tell me) to go back on a really bad decision.

Oh yeah, i remember, "Cause its not a fps". These people really played Rallos hardcore to want a server where people dont pvp alot. That was main part of the problem with red99, a red server dev'd by blues.

But again, thanks for trying, i say this honestly and without trolling, it was fun for a while.

jdklaw
06-08-2012, 01:47 PM
ecoli terrible player thats why he doesnt play red anymore

Tradesonred
06-08-2012, 02:11 PM
ecoli terrible player thats why he doesnt play red anymore

I was sad to leave behind such a great community, but alas some other matters needed my attention.

Hows your love life doing jdklaw? Up to your neck in pussy amirite

s1ckness
06-08-2012, 04:34 PM
need cast also

big teehee already made

Dullah
06-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Lol, this guy again.

Dude convinced himself that pvp exp loss was the main issue, then proceeded to rant daily on the forum about it while everyone else disagreed or was indifferent on the matter.

But ya, I'm sure it was those few blues a week lost in pvp that brought the server down. Definitely wasn't neglect from the server admin, failure to accelerate the timeline, or trouble leveling due to low server pop.

Tradesonred
06-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Lol, this guy again.

Dude convinced himself that pvp exp loss was the main issue, then proceeded to rant daily on the forum about it while everyone else disagreed or was indifferent on the matter.

But ya, I'm sure it was those few blues a week lost in pvp that brought the server down. Definitely wasn't neglect from the server admin, failure to accelerate the timeline, or trouble leveling due to low server pop.

It doesnt matter if 1 or a hundred people agreed with me. Thats fail logic. Thats like saying "That dude gallileo convinced himself that the earth went around the sun while everyone disagreed or didnt gave a fuck about wether the sun orbited the earth or the earth orbited the sun, so he was wrong".

Pop was fine when i was asking for xp loss to be fixed, again, fail logic. What i was saying was that if xp loss isnt fixed, pop will suffer, which happened.

But im not expecting anyone to agree, alot of people posting on forum were dumb fucks.

Dullah
06-10-2012, 02:28 AM
Guy ate a ham sandwich, later was killed by a drunk driver.

Death was clearly caused by ham sandwich.

jdklaw
06-10-2012, 02:43 AM
I was sad to leave behind such a great community, but alas some other matters needed my attention.

Hows your love life doing jdklaw? Up to your neck in pussy amirite

wife n kids bro

who cooks your dinners and cleans your balls? mommy?