PDA

View Full Version : FF could have won

Lemons
06-03-2012, 04:45 PM
all im saying is FF was in prime position to win this server, but do to butthurtness of certain people wouldnt recruit people....

we failed on a server over childish shit, that was crap.

i declare this server dead.

Lemons
06-03-2012, 04:47 PM
see you all on 69

06-03-2012, 04:47 PM
lol @ FF

Nihilum feeder guild

Lemons
06-03-2012, 04:48 PM
a single act of not letting xant raid with us on that day in lavastorm vs nihi brought the guild to its knees, one single stupid decision and bam, the server died that day. terrible

Harr1son
06-03-2012, 04:49 PM
/who all guild fish bait

cute avatar

Lemons
06-03-2012, 04:51 PM
cute avatar

haha love it, that guy looks like a straight fag i wonder who it is. its prolly harrison

06-03-2012, 04:54 PM
SEE YOU ALL ON RED69

Bazia
06-03-2012, 04:59 PM
PRAS SALTY

Lazortag
06-03-2012, 05:05 PM
SEE YOU ALL ON RED69

I guess I killed you too many times? I understand, you can't compete with the big bad wolf

Bazia
06-03-2012, 05:09 PM
I guess I killed you too many times?

Nope Rogean killed server too many times.

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 05:17 PM
all im saying is FF was in prime position to win this server, but do to butthurtness of certain people wouldnt recruit people....

we failed on a server over childish shit, that was crap.

i declare this server dead.

server died the day you got corpse camped to lvl 38

heartbrand
06-03-2012, 05:20 PM
server died the day rogean banned holocaust for doing what I had been doing in Nihilum for weeks, aka exploiting nagafen

Bazia
06-03-2012, 05:36 PM
server died the day rogean banned holocaust for doing what I had been doing in Nihilum for weeks, aka exploiting nagafen

Lemons
06-03-2012, 05:36 PM
server died the day you got corpse camped to lvl 38

it did, i got cc'd and delelved, i quit and noone has been on since, straight up

Mornin3.0
06-03-2012, 05:44 PM
server died the day lovely exploited to 50 and nothing was done about it lol

Sektor
06-03-2012, 06:00 PM
a single act of not letting xant raid with us on that day in lavastorm vs nihi brought the guild to its knees, one single stupid decision and bam, the server died that day. terrible

This was one of the reasons why I never joined Founding Fathers. I was accepted, but this person couldn't join because he's not elite enough. To be honest, Smallmee and Slathar alone would destroy that guild, as loud and obnoxious they both are they backed there talk up. FF's run around with 5-8 people ganking people bragging about how awesome they are. Anyone can gank, it's not hard.

Also I like Friedchicken and while this was going on I never talked to him personal. Just Abysal and Andis.

heartbrand
06-03-2012, 06:03 PM
whole thread is dumb it was a misunderstanding and xant was immediately tagged, FF can't compete currently because... wait for it.... wait for it....... THERE IS NO ONE LEFT ON THIS SERVER TO RECRUIT

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 06:07 PM
more fail, brought to you by heartbrand. Giving excuses since Lovey and the "omg wands" of 6 months ago.

You need to admit your flaws man, and grow. (and talk to tehrough on how to tank)

heartbrand
06-03-2012, 06:10 PM
top raid tank on EQ Live, part of world first TFC kill, hardest raid mob since GoD, thx

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 06:13 PM
top raid tank on EQ Live, part of world first TFC kill, hardest raid mob since GoD, thx

and not a single raid target killed on red

/sad

next time corpse the entire raid near the dragon with an extra hoop on each corpse. MIGHT win that way.

who we kidding, you'd fail ..again

heartbrand
06-03-2012, 06:27 PM
failed @ nagafen last night, need new chanters bro, mellowyellow aint gonna get it done

Cwall
06-03-2012, 06:29 PM
i sort of knew mellowyellow before he joined nihilum

shame to see a nice guy turn into a massive faggot

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 06:30 PM
failed @ nagafen last night, need new chanters bro, mellowyellow aint gonna get it done

lol you calling people out for failing on naggy with 16...when you've falied with 30+ and 20 hoops??

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no hoopdreams for u

Ames_High_King_Gaddafi
06-03-2012, 06:39 PM
What even happened? I logged on the other night and nobody was online : /

Tombom
06-03-2012, 06:54 PM
i sort of knew mellowyellow before he joined nihilum

shame to see a nice guy turn into a massive faggot

Dacuk
06-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Agatha I think u are out of the loop bro, that night was just a miscommunication, Xant has been hanging with us just fine whenever hes on since then.

Lemons
06-03-2012, 08:15 PM
it isnt even about xant, its about the overall terrible choices that were made reguarding recruitment, i was told we where going to be a guild to give nihi a run for its money, then all the sudden people cant join for stupid reasons. basically killing our guild. i dont hold anyone responsible for fucking it up, it was a group effort. it just could have been something great, but instead we acted like elitest pricks and said no to people that could have helped.

at the very least we could have invited the people we didnt like and just not gave them loot and made up stupid rules like nihi did. i never understood not letting people in the guild because "i dont like him", i hate most of the people i play with, but im not a baby and can tolerate people who are assholes and jackasses and shit if they play well enough.

Lemons
06-03-2012, 08:18 PM
lets be honest here for a second, i was in guildchat when we where discussing abosrbing starwars time, and everyone being like, him him and him can join, but him and him, they are faggots they cant join... when i asked why, the reply was "Because they are faggots" the irony was not lost on me since i was sitting there thinking, got the people you dont want in play better then the majority of us, you guys are the faggots for not letting them join.

this in my opinion was the greatest downfall of FF. totally blown a chance of being something great over "guys a faggot".... fucks sake.

Lemons
06-03-2012, 08:19 PM
id guild with harrison given that he plays his class right. its a god damned game, not real life... part of the leadership took shit way to seriously for a fucking garage box ran by some 19 year old punk.

Lemons
06-03-2012, 08:21 PM
this all weighed heavily on me after i was CC'd and deleveld, i could have easily sat there and got my levels back, and put in the work, but to come back to what? a still broken guild with no sense of what it takes to win. i dont think so. all of you where cool people, i have nothing bad to say about you guys other than the wrong choices that where made.

Tombom
06-03-2012, 08:27 PM
this all weighed heavily on me after i was CC'd and deleveld, i could have easily sat there and got my levels back, and put in the work, but to come back to what? a still broken guild with no sense of what it takes to win. i dont think so. all of you where cool people, i have nothing bad to say about you guys other than the wrong choices that where made.

honestly man wind is gone from a lot of peoples sails due to pop, when pop rises morale will too (if pop rises) FF would dominate kunark hard. many great pals in FF and i'll be in again if any steps whatsoever are taken to help the server

this server has salsa... everywhere

heartbrand
06-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Can't disagree with you Agatha. The level of hate people have on this server is hilarious. People so mad about everything I don't get it. I talk trash, sure why not it's a PVP server, but I really don't have anything against anyone here, even Mellowyellow, (he helps boost my kill count after all), and would guild with just about anyone if it meant some fun PVP competition. It's just a game, but people want to make it more and bring real life into everything and make it into life or death here.

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 09:13 PM

I sense Heartbrand's strong fail hand in all of this. He is known for destroying guilds from within. hmmmm I'm seeing a trend.

Lazortag
06-03-2012, 10:02 PM
I sense Heartbrand's strong fail hand in all of this. He is known for destroying guilds from within. hmmmm I'm seeing a trend.

Oh god it's true... first Spear of the Nation, then Uprising, then Holocaust, then Founding Fathers. But wasn't he in Nihilum for a small period of time? ;)

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Oh god it's true... first Spear of the Nation, then Uprising, then Holocaust, then Founding Fathers. But wasn't he in Nihilum for a small period of time? ;)

There is another, stronger force, counteracting his evil lingering influence within Nihilum ;)

kprobe
06-03-2012, 11:33 PM

This guild got your corpses in order, all 83 of them and your levels back.

We aren't the bad guys here, we aren't the good guys either. A guild is always more than the sum part of the players in it.

Shit happens, and you adapt. A war doesn't stop just because a battle was lost.

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 11:37 PM
This guild got your corpses in order, all 83 of them and your levels back.

We aren't the bad guys here, we aren't the good guys either. A guild is always more than the sum part of the players in it.

Shit happens, and you adapt. A war doesn't stop just because a battle was lost.

come back to what? a still broken guild with no sense of what it takes to win. i dont think so

Please try to take constructive feedback from your guild member. What is broken can maybe be mended. Do some deep soul searching within your guild and start the healing.... when you point your finger at someone, 3 more fingers are pointing back at you....

06-04-2012, 12:29 AM

lol Spear of the Nation had 5 people max

hagard
06-04-2012, 12:30 AM
lol Spear of the Nation had 5 people max

HI SALTY

jdklaw
06-04-2012, 12:59 AM
lol thread

s1ckness
06-04-2012, 01:06 AM
PRAS SALTY

s1ckness
06-04-2012, 01:11 AM
sounds like Jersey crew failing again

Bazia
06-04-2012, 01:11 AM
server dead and irrelevant on all counts this is now just a general eqemu pvp forum

s1ckness
06-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Jersey Crew: good players

cant lead a guild for shit

Maybe Abysal should be an officer of a guild but him or skunky should never have the GL tag

Bazia
06-04-2012, 01:21 AM
i was in guildchat when we where discussing abosrbing starwars time, and everyone being like they are faggots they cant join... when i asked why, the reply was "Because they are faggots"

Sounds like a legit guild would join if server wasnt already dead and irrelevant.

Pokeman
06-04-2012, 01:22 AM
need pl on red69 so bad

Pokeman
06-04-2012, 01:24 AM
plz send forums pm bc i am not going to log on w/o twink and pl

Pokeman
06-04-2012, 02:45 AM
>:3

06-04-2012, 03:30 AM
big pokeman, i'm boxing wizards

lul

Supreme
06-04-2012, 09:11 AM

Seriously just shut up already. You were never top raid tank on EQ Live at any point EVER. You were actually in some no-name guild and tried to say that you did all these serverwide firsts...yet when i pointed you to theGuild Progression Chart (http://www.elitegamerslounge.com/home/progress/) turned out you were a fucking poser.

it isnt even about xant, its about the overall terrible choices that were made reguarding recruitment, i was told we where going to be a guild to give nihi a run for its money, then all the sudden people cant join for stupid reasons. basically killing our guild. i dont hold anyone responsible for fucking it up, it was a group effort. it just could have been something great, but instead we acted like elitest pricks and said no to people that could have helped.

at the very least we could have invited the people we didnt like and just not gave them loot and made up stupid rules like nihi did. i never understood not letting people in the guild because "i dont like him", i hate most of the people i play with, but im not a baby and can tolerate people who are assholes and jackasses and shit if they play well enough.

So again, the would be challengers worst enemies are themselves.

He is a flake...you knew this when someone that claims to be Jewish joined a guild named Holocaust.

He was in Nihilum before he got mad about loot and left. This was of course long before Troriste, Myself, Fallen and Emumu took over.

Can't disagree with you Agatha. The level of hate people have on this server is hilarious. People so mad about everything I don't get it. I talk trash, sure why not it's a PVP server, but I really don't have anything against anyone here, even Mellowyellow, (he helps boost my kill count after all), and would guild with just about anyone if it meant some fun PVP competition. It's just a game, but people want to make it more and bring real life into everything and make it into life or death here.

For someone that plays 24/7 i would say that you take this game alot more seriously than the rest of us.

Jersey Crew: good players

cant lead a guild for shit

Maybe Abysal should be an officer of a guild but him or skunky should never have the GL tag

Leaders determine the direction, set the pace and lead by example. It is not hard once you figure it out.

Renian
06-04-2012, 09:24 AM
big HB racking up more guild kills than player kills.

it's funny how his continuous rants are always about nihilum "over-recruiting" and having no competition. yet people join nihilum to stay the fuck away from him and he single handedly destroys all of our competition from within.

grats DAWG, you couldn't have done a better job

Toehammer
06-04-2012, 09:49 AM
There is another, stronger force, counteracting his evil lingering influence within Nihilum ;)

mage swords? redwood wands? pathing bugs? the force is strong with trollborn

Toehammer
06-04-2012, 09:51 AM

mage swords? redwood wands? pathing bugs? the farce is strong with trollborn

let me fix that for myself :)

heartbrand
06-04-2012, 09:52 AM
make post about people trolling too much, get trolled, sums up red99 pretty well.

anyway, rapidly losing interest in this server and it's community but I'll just say, your biggest enemy Supreme, as it always has been, is fact. There were fourty people present when I jumped ship to holocaust, and everyone there knows why I did it, and it certainly had nothing to do with loot (lol cuz I couldn't get that l33t nagafen loot for my mage, wut? I had already gotten GEBs, PMM, rokyl) It was because the immersion level was too high, the rage was too annoying, the PVP was an afterthought (let's log until they go to sleep then we'll kill nagafen), the leadership were griefers (Troriste and Emumu), and holocaust just seemed more fun. And it was.

Was in MS, meant to type server wide not world wide but regardless it's in the top, and I don't feel like getting into a video game e-peen match, my only point was it's laughable to blame raid failure on my tanking, I've tanked current content that is 1000x more difficult, our failure is the same nihilum experienced the other night, bad luck with charms. Unfortunately, we do not have nearly the number of active bards/chanters/clerics nihilum does to deal with charm effectively, we have a glutton of hybrids that can't really contribute on a raid such as nagafen. That, and that alone, is the reason we have had difficulty so many times, we're not going to DPS nagafen down with a bunch of paladins / shadowknights and rangers, we need charm to be perfect, and when you don't have an extra couple of bards / healers / chanters to help out and do charm buddies with, your room for error with charm breaks is 0.

the guild stuff is laughable, almost every single person in nihilum at this point is a refugee from some other guild that's now dead, whether it be the antonica militia (looking at you battle and crew), uprising, OOT, holocaust (you're fucking de facto guild leader Fallen was in holocaust), the holocaust 3.0 people, etc. etc.

It's not rocket science guys, people join nihilum for a simple reason: they are already raiding the end game content. A lot of people came just to re-live classic raids, and they want the quickest and easiest way to do so, nihilum. I know this from recruiting myself. Plenty of people are honest enough to say, "I don't really like nihilum, I don't like the people, but I want loot, and nihilum is where the loot is." This of course will die off come kunark when raids require too many people for nihilum to be able to down, and the server stands no chance in velious when guilds require an exponential amount of people to raid.

Again, the "failure" of guilds to compete (and by the way it's not even a failure as nihilum has time and time again lost in equal number PVP), on a long term scale is because there aren't enough people to recruit from. The server is bleeding pop, where should a guild like FF recruit from? There's really no one left, and the one or two people who might be possible want quick loot so they'll just go to nihilum. people in the mean time log on, see not enough guildies to do something, so they log out, and then less people log in next week, etc., etc. meanwhile in nihilum, people get geared quickly, devour content, and get bored, because there isn't competition so there's nothing left to do, and then they quit. the problem is bad for everyone.

The only silver lining for FF is that they have a lot of really dedicated players who enjoy doing their thing regardless, and I can see us out lasting nihilum because of this and winning the war of endurance on this server that so many people seem to think is worthy of a presidential medal of freedom.

the holocaust thing is dumb, you can't have it both ways, you can't tell me that holocaust is an ok guild name because it's first definition in the dictionary is something about fire and then tell me it's not ok because it's referring to THE holocaust. but logic like this is lost on 90% of this board.

in closing, you guys take this shit way too seriously, way too personally. all I've ever wanted to do here was have fun, have some guild v guild pvp, yes, talk some smack, but not bring it into that "real life" realm of bullshit. Could I have stayed in nihilum and had some god loots and be bored as fuck out of my mind right now trying to stroke my e-peen vs undergeared brotherhood members in lower guk? Sure. But I would have invariably been burnt out by now from boredom, and been forced to endure listening to Emumu rage at everyone or take orders from the king of all loot whores and exploiters, Fallen.

The only thing I'll ever regret on this box, and regret used in eqemu terms bros, not losing sleep over it, is that Uprising didn't have better leadership. However, there were so many whiny fucks in that guild I don't even know if it would have mattered.

heartbrand
06-04-2012, 09:56 AM
o sorry I should've responded red99 style

"LOL SUPREME DID U DIE EATING TOO MANY TACOS YET? U FAT AND MAD BRO U SO DUM LOLZ!!!! RENIAN SUCKS DOWNED TO CHECKRAISE 1 ON 104891049, NON-FACTOR TERRIBLE PLAYER, UR TEXT 2 LONG U CONFIRMED MORAN"

maybe throw in a jpeg or something that makes no sense to top it off

Dullah
06-04-2012, 10:08 AM
make post about people trolling too much, get trolled, sums up red99 pretty well.

anyway, rapidly losing interest in this server and it's community but I'll just say, your biggest enemy Supreme, as it always has been, is fact. There were fourty people present when I jumped ship to holocaust, and everyone there knows why I did it, and it certainly had nothing to do with loot (lol cuz I couldn't get that l33t nagafen loot for my mage, wut? I had already gotten GEBs, PMM, rokyl) It was because the immersion level was too high, the rage was too annoying, the PVP was an afterthought (let's log until they go to sleep then we'll kill nagafen), the leadership were griefers (Troriste and Emumu), and holocaust just seemed more fun. And it was.

Was in MS, meant to type server wide not world wide but regardless it's in the top, and I don't feel like getting into a video game e-peen match, my only point was it's laughable to blame raid failure on my tanking, I've tanked current content that is 1000x more difficult, our failure is the same nihilum experienced the other night, bad luck with charms. Unfortunately, we do not have nearly the number of active bards/chanters/clerics nihilum does to deal with charm effectively, we have a glutton of hybrids that can't really contribute on a raid such as nagafen. That, and that alone, is the reason we have had difficulty so many times, we're not going to DPS nagafen down with a bunch of paladins / shadowknights and rangers, we need charm to be perfect, and when you don't have an extra couple of bards / healers / chanters to help out and do charm buddies with, your room for error with charm breaks is 0.

the guild stuff is laughable, almost every single person in nihilum at this point is a refugee from some other guild that's now dead, whether it be the antonica militia (looking at you battle and crew), uprising, OOT, holocaust (you're fucking de facto guild leader Fallen was in holocaust), the holocaust 3.0 people, etc. etc.

It's not rocket science guys, people join nihilum for a simple reason: they are already raiding the end game content. A lot of people came just to re-live classic raids, and they want the quickest and easiest way to do so, nihilum. I know this from recruiting myself. Plenty of people are honest enough to say, "I don't really like nihilum, I don't like the people, but I want loot, and nihilum is where the loot is." This of course will die off come kunark when raids require too many people for nihilum to be able to down, and the server stands no chance in velious when guilds require an exponential amount of people to raid.

Again, the "failure" of guilds to compete (and by the way it's not even a failure as nihilum has time and time again lost in equal number PVP), on a long term scale is because there aren't enough people to recruit from. The server is bleeding pop, where should a guild like FF recruit from? There's really no one left, and the one or two people who might be possible want quick loot so they'll just go to nihilum. people in the mean time log on, see not enough guildies to do something, so they log out, and then less people log in next week, etc., etc. meanwhile in nihilum, people get geared quickly, devour content, and get bored, because there isn't competition so there's nothing left to do, and then they quit. the problem is bad for everyone.

The only silver lining for FF is that they have a lot of really dedicated players who enjoy doing their thing regardless, and I can see us out lasting nihilum because of this and winning the war of endurance on this server that so many people seem to think is worthy of a presidential medal of freedom.

the holocaust thing is dumb, you can't have it both ways, you can't tell me that holocaust is an ok guild name because it's first definition in the dictionary is something about fire and then tell me it's not ok because it's referring to THE holocaust. but logic like this is lost on 90% of this board.

in closing, you guys take this shit way too seriously, way too personally. all I've ever wanted to do here was have fun, have some guild v guild pvp, yes, talk some smack, but not bring it into that "real life" realm of bullshit. Could I have stayed in nihilum and had some god loots and be bored as fuck out of my mind right now trying to stroke my e-peen vs undergeared brotherhood members in lower guk? Sure. But I would have invariably been burnt out by now from boredom, and been forced to endure listening to Emumu rage at everyone or take orders from the king of all loot whores and exploiters, Fallen.

The only thing I'll ever regret on this box, and regret used in eqemu terms bros, not losing sleep over it, is that Uprising didn't have better leadership. However, there were so many whiny fucks in that guild I don't even know if it would have mattered.
I can hardly read 1 paragraph from big hb, let alone the first chapter of his auto-biography.

Someone tell me, was this another quit post? Please respond asap, im excited to know the answer.

heartbrand
06-04-2012, 10:13 AM
I can hardly read 1 paragraph from big hb, let alone the first chapter of his auto-biography.

Someone tell me, was this another quit post? Please respond asap, im excited to know the answer.

This coming from the guy who posts walls of text in every thread in general all saying the exact same thing: MORE CONTENT.

Harr1son
06-04-2012, 10:14 AM

good post bro. Basketball happened. (PVP)

Did Nihilum win box? no. Did Holocaust lose? no.

Is it funny that Nihilum gets some okay loot and really doesn't know what to do with it in PVP? Yes. Is it sad that they might not be able to learn how to use it in PVP? No it's still funny.

Future forecast, Nihilum will burn out. Some one else will take loot tables. Then everyone will have a new lootwhoring nerd grind crew to cry about.

heartbrand
06-04-2012, 10:19 AM
The nihilum collapse is inevitable as any guilds collapse is inevitable. Just gotta wait it out.

Tr0llb0rn
06-04-2012, 10:56 AM
The nihilum collapse is inevitable as any guilds collapse is inevitable. Just gotta wait it out.

yep thats what you have been doing for the last 5 months, waiting and loseing.

waiting and loseing

Because you do not have the power to influence what happens on this server one way or the other.

Just sit there and wait like the non-factor you are ;)

Dullah
06-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Another quality post full of truth from Trollborn.

heartbrand
06-04-2012, 11:05 AM
If you're going to use the word losing multiple times, at least spell it correctly.

Tr0llb0rn
06-04-2012, 11:08 AM
^^Miss Manners sounds mad

u mad?

Harr1son
06-04-2012, 11:17 AM
No, because they exploited countless times to get where they are.

Yes, because they exploited countless times and still ragequit while on equal footing with the aforementioned cheating faggots. (Moreso than anything they were at a massive advantage, being "PVP pros" whereas Nihilum was comprised primarily of bluebie rejects from P99 Blue, completely new to PVP altogether)

No its actually kind of the opposite. The real bluebies (VZTZ players) who have had their pixels wiped clean again, and again, and again, and again. But still came back to grind again, determined that the 'classic PVP' experience, was fulfilling enough on the 4-10 previous classic Emu's grinded (depending on if they also played Sons of Zek, 25X, Bloods vs Crips, Bandits, + however many renditions of VZTZ that progressed through classic and made it to kunark I believe 3 times and to velious once)

Kunark is funner (relatively speaking to EmuPVPrs, just because we've already had breakfast, but too much Denny's Stuck at Denny's. We like lunch. Could really use some dinner), fighting over Naggy and Vox is utterly mind dulling, if you've already done it a million times. Can still be fun if you some how are able to ruin 20-30 ppls night with 3-4 pals.

And saying that they just cheated more, or a few hardcores mega cheated, more than the average sim.

Trust brew if someone puts 100,000 plat in your trade window, most kids will click trade. (salty will fucking laugh his ass off). Dojii will write a book to Voidd explaining, why most people would take the plat, but they didn't dupe it honestly and don't know how but if there is a small chance you can get away with it, you know its wrong but you've never seen 100k plat, let alone 1k plat on emu, you'll always give good seafury grindage the benefit of the doubt; then you try to spread out the cash amongst 3-4 accounts, not more than 20k per bank, and then voidd says I know you know it was wrong or you wouldn't have tried to dispose of the evidence like a chopped up body.

Then he takes your LEGIT 100% LEGIT manastone you farmed. and never cheated ever on that box. and says fine you can have your toons back but your manastone is mine.

Cmon Josh, cry hacks bro. You have no idea. How hard I have cried hax. And you don't want to get me started on trains, or being bind camped for hours and hours, when you just started server. By Taakyns guild <Treason> and just maybe 3 years earlier you power leveled Taakyn on live but why the fuck did you bind Laeli on Dino Island at level 42 in full patchwork and a testament of Vaneer. Thinking maybe they would let you LnS just because you're from VZ, and new to server.

They felt bad because they realized trying too hard to keep a good man down, resulted in me realizing, painstakingly as it may have been that Dino island is the only raid target you need in classic. Also duly noted that its better to let someone LNS because if you don't they will just keep coming back naked to fight you and one time you'll be on dino and they'll just dispell snare and watch dino destroy you, because you weren't ready for pvp, then Laeli dies to dino also but was so worth it cause X rage logged.

All truth. not mad.

But realize this bro, some folks grown. we get tired bro. need naps.

gotta go tho about to ding 34.

s1ckness
06-04-2012, 02:44 PM
For someone that plays 24/7 i would say that you take this game alot more seriously than the rest of us.

Leaders determine the direction, set the pace and lead by example. It is not hard once you figure it out.

o man thanks so much for youre words of wisdom

i had no idea

btw emumu/fallen leading a guild is even more LOL than abysal or skunky

just sayin

i have guilded with both and they r not leaders by any means

i dont know fallen as well but he got punk'd around alot ( not a leader figure)

Arillious
06-04-2012, 02:47 PM
The real winners quit long ago.

s1ckness
06-04-2012, 02:53 PM

hagard
06-04-2012, 02:57 PM

Vile
06-04-2012, 02:59 PM
lord spiroc prophet vile spoke of the server's shortcomings and no one listened.

fuck yall bros

Aenor
06-04-2012, 04:21 PM
A war doesn't stop just because a battle was lost.

The war appears to have stopped... just sayin.