PDA

View Full Version : Email to 3000+ ex VZTZ players

Aenor
06-03-2012, 01:58 AM
Inc...

Aenor
06-03-2012, 02:01 AM
Hi there!

I have your email address because you created a log in account for the defunct vztz PvP server, and the email list of account creators was left on a publicly-accessible forum. This isn't spam because I never intend to use your email address again unless you reply to this with some level of interest regarding the subject matter. Again, if you don't reply to this email, you will NEVER hear from me again.

The subject matter is that the Project 1999 PvP server seems to be going through its death throes. It took me a while to get to 49 on my wizard, and as soon as I did one of the two guilds fighting over raid mobs stopped logging in (Founding Fathers). For three nights FF and Nihilum engaged in mass PvP for the right to engage Naggy. FF won, engaged, failed and hasn't seen double digit members online since. Did FF quit because they failed at PvE? Did they quit because they can't handle even-number PvP?

I don't know. All I know is that this is a stable server with anti-hack code that I've invested a lot of time in, and I would like to see it survive past Kunark release. I'm writing you because if you quit or didn't know about the server or didn't try it out because you didn't know anybody, you can hit me up on Cynthia (49 wiz) or Narg (25 war) for groups, ports, free gear, whatever you need.

If you are a former player who left the server, I would appreciate any feedback on why you left. I know the devs have been absentee and the gm staff hasn't always been even-handed, but what's the main reason you left? I know most of my former guild on vztz, Savage Wolves, left because they just didn't have time for the grind. The devs have implemented a scaling xp bonus that starts at 100% at lvl 1 and scales to 0% at lvl 50, and that helped some.

But people on the forums have made it clear that xp is still too slow and is the number one issue. I don't want to talk about how many days played it took me to get to 49. Noted forum troll Harrison likes to claim that people are crying for an xp boost because classic EQ is too hard. What he fails to note is that a substantial portion of the people asking for an xp boost are people like myself who were already 40+ when the last xp boost went in. This means I didn't see much benefit from the scaling xp boost. I'm asking the devs for a boost to increase population and keep the server from dying, not for my individual benefit.

I've created this thread in the rants and flames section, so you can flame away here if you prefer:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?p=659123#post659123

Maybe classic EQ PvP is just over and it's time to move on. This is my last stab at avoiding that conclusion.

Thanks,

Aenor the Betrayer, founder of Grey Companions on Vallon Zek, 1999

Bazia
06-03-2012, 02:01 AM
context?

Bazia
06-03-2012, 02:03 AM
ah ha ninja posted.

I like the part where you said we need exp boost and GMs are absentee.

A+ for effort though, although by being in the same guild as 50% of the server you are contributing to the problem.

just my 2 cents

HarrisonIsStillPosting
06-03-2012, 02:18 AM
The last thing this server needs is more lowlife pondscum from vztz.

Bazia
06-03-2012, 02:19 AM
u would know u play so often

HarrisonIsStillPosting
06-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Worst thing to happen to this entire project was the inevitable and deserved death of that failbox.

Absolute fact, and I know the devs and GMs agree.

EQtrader
06-03-2012, 02:25 AM
/who all harrison

0 players found online

HarrisonIsStillPosting
06-03-2012, 02:29 AM
How would you know, didn't you ragequit because you couldn't handle the game? Can't /who from here "bro"

Diggles
06-03-2012, 02:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/02qrz.gif

EQtrader
06-03-2012, 02:35 AM
/who all harrison

0 players found online

Aenor
06-03-2012, 03:01 AM
Absolute fact, and I know the devs and GMs agree.

That's funny because the devs marketed the server to VZTZ players.

EQtrader
06-03-2012, 03:01 AM
/who all harrison

0 players online

Aenor
06-03-2012, 03:02 AM
By being in the same guild as 50% of the server you are contributing to the problem.

just my 2 cents

FF had even numbers in fight for Naggy last week. Are they part of the problem? 25 vs 25... log in, let's fight.

Aenor
06-03-2012, 03:03 AM
By the way Google suspended my email account for 24 hours because I had too many bounces so I'll have to wait to send the other half out.

Dullah
06-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Cool stuff.

Bazia
06-03-2012, 03:33 AM
FF had even numbers in fight for Naggy last week. Are they part of the problem? 25 vs 25... log in, let's fight.

When I logged in earlier there was 19 Nihilum on and 34 on server total.

Whether you are in denial about it or not, yes you and at least half the server being in one zerg guild is part of the problem.

Diggles
06-03-2012, 03:39 AM
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

HarrisonIsStillPosting
06-03-2012, 03:40 AM
Remember when hololost claimed they were going to zerg? Lawl

EQtrader
06-03-2012, 03:41 AM
/who all harrison

0 players found online

Aenor
06-03-2012, 03:41 AM
When I logged in earlier there was 19 Nihilum on and 34 on server total.

Whether you are in denial about it or not, yes you and at least half the server being in one zerg guild is part of the problem.

Not in denial about it. Just wish FF would get over the fact that they failed on Naggy and log back in.

Dullah
06-03-2012, 03:59 AM
You don't understand how it works yet bro.

The air of r99 was thick with swelling pride and inflated egos. Soon as the opposition got a few kills and the tides began to shift, people bailed hard to save face. All thats left are attempts to rewrite history on the forums.

Aenor
06-03-2012, 04:02 AM
You don't understand how it works yet bro.

The air of r99 was thick with swelling pride and inflated egos. Soon as the opposition got a few kills and the tides began to shift, people bailed hard to save face. All thats left are attempts to rewrite history on the forums.

U might be right brew. We need new blood. Tells to Cynthia if you have noob gear to donate.

lethdar
06-03-2012, 08:39 AM
Desperate spam to try and recruit for a dead server, sad.

HarrisonIsStillPosting
06-03-2012, 08:42 AM
I was griefed off of a pvp server by bluebie rejects, sad.

PhantomRogue
06-03-2012, 09:04 AM
You would be better off just having Rogean rename the server to Blue 2.0 and recruiting that way.

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Not in denial about it. Just wish FF would get over the fact that they failed on Naggy and log back in.

I heard they have every single one of their people at that raid equiped with an invanders hoop too. I honestly dont know HOW they failed with 25+ invanders hoops and fire giant pets.

Oh yes I do, its called Checkraise.

Just drop him and I bet you'd beat naggy last time.

heartbrand
06-03-2012, 09:50 AM
I heard we also had sub machine guns and AWPs as well as launch codes for nuclear weapons as several black hawks.

Renian
06-03-2012, 10:24 AM
I heard we also had sub machine guns and AWPs as well as launch codes for nuclear weapons as several black hawks.

thought you quit DAWG

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 10:27 AM

so you did not use mass invanders hoops on him last time? lol @ the transparient lies, your own people told us this and we saw them in use.

BUT I thought you guys were here for the "pvp". We gave you a week of "the best pvp since server started" last week, and you all mass quit after another failed naggy??? I mean I know you guys poured every last plat you had into that troll for the hoops but still...its only plat.

Don't let constant failure at PvE keep you from "the best pvp the server has had since launch" guys. I mean its "about the pvp" right? right?? guys?

Fail tank, said it once said it 1k times, fail tank. You REALLY need to get with Tehrough and let him teach you, for the sake of the servers pop. Your guild can't handle another one of your dismal failures.

(lol)

Mornin3.0
06-03-2012, 10:28 AM
Thread sucks.. move on...

Mornin3.0
06-03-2012, 10:30 AM
so you did not use mass invanders hoops on him last time? lol @ the transparient lies, your own people told us this and we saw them in use.

BUT I thought you guys were here for the "pvp". We gave you a week of "the best pvp since server started" last week, and you all mass quit after another failed naggy??? I mean I know you guys poured every last plat you had into that troll for the hoops but still...its only plat.

Don't let constant failure at PvE keep you from "the best pvp the server has had since launch" guys. I mean its "about the pvp" right? right?? guys?

Fail tank, said it once said it 1k times, fail tank. You REALLY need to get with Tehrough and let him teach you, for the sake of the servers pop. Your guild can't handle another one of your dismal failures.

(lol)

Server is about PvP.... I saw FF win in a big way for a week straight.... Game over.. Nihilum lost... no more to accomplish on dead box... Keep dreaming of pixels faggot

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 10:30 AM

so true

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Server is about PvP.... I saw FF win in a big way for a week straight.... Game over.. Nihilum lost... no more to accomplish on dead box... Keep dreaming of pixels faggot

so delusional

have you blocked out that whole night of CCing we dished out on you last week that culminated with another cloak of flames draped over one of our melee in celebration, as your corpse looked on?

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 10:34 AM
Remember when hololost claimed they were going to zerg? Lawl

www.holocaustguild.com

Go sign up on forums and app, we currently only have about 50% of the numbers we are looking for.

We plan to be #1 peekay/raid guild on R99.

This is serious.

lawl

Mornin3.0
06-03-2012, 10:34 AM
your immersion level is too high... calm down... i will repeat tho since i dont think you get it.. Server is about PvP.... I saw FF win in a big way for a week straight.... Game over.. Nihilum lost... no more to accomplish on dead box... Keep dreaming of pixels faggot

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 10:40 AM
your immersion level is too high... calm down... i will repeat tho since i dont think you get it.. Server is about PvP.... I saw FF win in a big way for a week straight.... Game over.. Nihilum lost... no more to accomplish on dead box... Keep dreaming of pixels faggot

/who all founding fathers after their night last week of getting RAPED

u lost bro, but its ok. its obvious you were VERY thirsty for that naggy loot (lol @ 20 invanders hoops used on him) and have now died of loot starvation.

contested classic EQ content just may not be for you.........

Cwall
06-03-2012, 10:43 AM
if you're still playing on this server there might be something seriously wrong with your brain

HarrisonIsStillPosting
06-03-2012, 10:48 AM
if you're still playing on this server there might be something seriously wrong with your brain

The kid says on the forum for the game he lost at

Cwall
06-03-2012, 10:50 AM
This message is hidden because HarrisonIsStillPosting is on your ignore list.

mostbitter
06-03-2012, 10:55 AM
thats too bad Cwall what he said was actually pretty funny. I'm not sure it was intentional but it was funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall View Post
The kid says on the forum for the game he lost at

Cwall
06-03-2012, 10:56 AM
quit server back in early december when i realized devs didn't care about exploits

i'd say that's a win for me

HarrisonIsStillPosting
06-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Ragequit when caught exploiting.

Cwall
06-03-2012, 11:08 AM
sorry can't read it harrison

Bazia
06-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Blue diamonds still in game?

God this shit has been dead in the water.

Feel sorry for the poor souls with over 500 hours /played (tr0llb0rn) you're right it's everyone else's fault who doesn't want to log into a dead server.

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Ragequit when caught exploiting.

for Cwalls eyes only

SamwiseBanned
06-03-2012, 11:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QWgCb.jpg

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 11:41 AM
lol ok so its not even a classic EQ emu

lol@ the 2012 era NPCs in that screenshot.

Well like I said, classic EQ is not for everyone. Zek server is up and EQlive is free now btw.

SamwiseBanned
06-03-2012, 11:46 AM
server is not classic. also I am not 14 anymore and have RL shit to do. cant believe you are so mad mellow. i also lol that you think classic eq is hard. its not hard bro but the mind numbing grind is really time consuming.

PurelyElf
06-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Hi Aenor, I actually remember you from VZ (and I think Red99?). I leveled a cleric to 39 or so on Red99, and had to quit suddenly for RL problems. When I was able to come back, I decided not to because the population was so low. EQ PvP without a healthy population is not a fun experience. Maybe coming from VZTZ you disagree, but if all a server has is 2 raiding guilds it is not worth playing on. What happened, in my opinion, was a combination of things:

EQ is an old game from 1999, and the ratio of PvE players to PvP players was always against us.
Blue server only getting 500 players at peak times did not bode well for the PvP server, with a more limited pool of potential players. Not enough people were aware of the server when it started up, either.
Infighting and drama queens made the server less desirable to play on, starting before the server even began beta.
The PvP players, as usual, could not come to a consensus about anything, and nearly everyone became a doomsayer when we really needed them to be supportive. The VZTZ crowd hurt the server by whining about classic exp. The SZ crowd hurt the server by whining about there being too many rules. The RZ crowd hurt the server by complaining about lack of item loot. Some people wanted teams, and whined about that. Some people decided that slight exp loss was a serious issue. VZTZ crowd also cried about there not being serverwide chat, and some ridiculous thing called "yellow text". Nearly everyone was mad, and felt entitled to a server that they themselves designed. Many of these people threatened to quit, and could seen saying, "Me not getting my way is going to be the DEATH of this server! Just you wait, because the devs have decided not to cater to people that share my opinion, everyone that matters is going to leave!"
No one could stop complaining and just enjoy the game with a somewhat open mind, and when potential new players saw this doomsday talk on the forums, what do you think they thought about the server?
The Red99 population really shot itself in the foot by alienating the Blue99 players, and themselves.
It was cool back in real EQ to make fun of the bluebies, and to pretend that we were somehow superior because we played the game with an added level of fun. Not so much these days, though, when we really could have used their numbers. We all could have been inviting, and honestly tell them that the fun and excitement of PvP is really a positive thing that could make their old tired game seem new again. Here we had a pool of players that was used to playing EQ emu, was familiar with our devs and GMs, and didn't even need to patch the game any more than they were used to in order to play on our server. What did we do, though? Trolled them and their forums hard, as we did in the past. "It takes a really HARDCORE player to play a video game like RED EQ!"
Our forums became a cesspool in their eyes, and they got to see the worst of us, once more reinforcing their bluebie beliefs that PvE is superior, if only because the red community sucks and is childish.
The red community sucks and is childish.
Besides the nonstop whining and trolling potential players out of playing, the attitude that players brought to the game turned away many players, red and blue alike. I'm talking about that "hardcore, me > you" mindset again. It's fun to a point, but when you actually have players trying to grief each other off of a low population server you have to wonder about those people. In my brief time playing the game, Holocaust trained groups of mine a handful of times, and no one would shut up about how much better they were at the game when compared to everyone else. Big egos clashed, and I rolled my eyes along with the bluebies. Playstyles other than the VZTZ "EQ starts at max level, there is no room for roleplaying or casual play, go big or go home" way of life were ridiculed and attacked into nonexistence.

You did this to yourselves. At the time you were of the mind that you didn't give a fuck, don't go back on that now that it's hurt you.

Tr0llb0rn
06-03-2012, 12:06 PM
PurelyElf speaks the 100 percent truth.

Everyone needed to just STFU and enjoy what was offered instead of bitching about the perfect storm.

Cwall
06-03-2012, 12:12 PM
for Cwalls eyes only

yeah i'm sure my level 17 shadowknight got banned for exploiting nagafen

what a god damn moran

Ames_High_King_Gaddafi
06-03-2012, 12:43 PM

what a god damn moran

acker

Xantille
06-03-2012, 12:44 PM

what a god damn moran

I'll never forget the day Cwall stopped calfquesting and never came back

Cwall
06-03-2012, 12:49 PM
I'll never forget the day Cwall stopped calfquesting and never came back

the golden calf led me down the path of enlightenment

he imparted unto me wisdom that i'll never forget: rogaine don't give a fuck

perhaps on some other day on some other box i shall return to calfquest yet again

Cwall
06-03-2012, 12:53 PM
acker

not even banned

just got on for the first time in 6 months and nihilum only made up 20% of the online population

now if that isn't proof that the box is dead i don't know what is

Nips
06-03-2012, 12:54 PM
I thought they should of done team pvp, that way at least some part of the server won't attack you the second they see you and you have a chance to get a group etc. Also, we've all played this format for a long long time and in general its just got very stale and uninteresting. After grinding to 60 on the same exact format, who wants to do it again but only have it be far more slow and boring.

Cwall
06-03-2012, 01:06 PM
free for all isn't what killed this server bro

Nips
06-03-2012, 01:11 PM
free for all isn't what killed this server bro

No, but its the reason no one from blue would ever last on the red server. All you end up with now are ppl from back in the vz/tz days who are used to this shit.

Nips
06-03-2012, 01:13 PM
No, but its the reason no one from blue would ever last on the red server. All you end up with now are ppl from back in the vz/tz days who are used to this shit. Ppl that already know people from the server and have their little cliches and shit. It is too difficult for some semi casual player to break into this server. Teams would alleviate that problem for them greatly.

Aenor
06-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Desperate spam to try and recruit for a dead server, sad.

Do you still play? If not, can I have your stuff? Also, is that more or less desperate than Legacy of Zek players spamming recruitment in Red99 ooc?

Blue server only getting 500 players at peak times did not bode well for the PvP server, with a more limited pool of potential players.

Hi PurelyElf. Who were you on VZ? What guild? As for the above, I played on VZTZ on and off for 4 years and when that server had 200 population at peak hours with Kunark released, it was a blast. That server was a hack fest but it had faster XP. You would think another significant XP boost to let new players have a shot at 50 before Kunark releases here would be this server's best chance at having a healthy population.

]VZTZ crowd hurt the server by whining about classic exp.

I'm not whining about XP. I've done the grind to 49 and the last XP boost didn't really benefit me because I was already 40 when it happened. At this point it's not about whining, it comes down to the devs making a choice. The choices are, release Kunark to a sub 50 population, close the server, or substantially boost XP to lower the single greatest barrier to entry. There are people who want to play but they just can't take the time sink. Do you want to reach those potential players?

I really appreciate you taking the time to give feedback. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to retroactively go back and address issues in the past. The only thing I can do is try to encourage new players now and hope the devs aren't giving up on the server and will still try to make it work. The PvP community has always been hard to take, but as a hardcore PvPer I've come to understand that without villains, box life is vanilla.

EQtrader
06-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Yes please dont ever email me again with this shit

PurelyElf
06-03-2012, 01:24 PM
I was in Illuvitae, DDW and Adu. Weren't you a 3-team dwarf? Sure, at this point the devs don't have much to lose and may as well increase exp, or just allow players to make characters that start at level 40 with some basic gear. I didn't really want to see it happen back when I played, but with these dismal numbers there's really no reason not to.

Seaweedpimp
06-03-2012, 01:41 PM
How do you tie the knot again?

Here let me help you, friend..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/Hangmans_Noose_Howto.jpg/197px-Hangmans_Noose_Howto.jpg

=D

Advisor
06-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Rogean doesn't care because all the 4th grade educated white trash children with entitlement issues are flooding the server with their demands, and if they are not met, they troll the server/forums.

Cwall
06-03-2012, 01:57 PM
yo advisor are you the guy who spammed me claiming that i'm fat and how you'd shit on me because you work for tiger direct

Advisor
06-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Cwall aren't you the guy who has no job, no friends and spends all his time on EQEMU/Forums

Yes I am at work right now,

The only time I post on these dumbass forums is when I'm at work because it's the only page unblocked.

Cwall
06-03-2012, 03:35 PM
so you're the same guy then? just wondering

Advisor
06-03-2012, 03:55 PM
I call everyone fat, which one were you?

Cwall
06-03-2012, 05:22 PM
I call everyone fat, which one were you?

so you WERE the guy that spammed me tells calling me fat and boasting about working on tiger direct for a good twenty minutes and then following me through butcherblock and greater faydark spamming in shout "CWALL IN ZONE HE IS A GRIEFER BEWARE" because i killed some guy on the boat

k cool

Bazia
06-03-2012, 05:26 PM
lol cwall 2 funny

Aenor
06-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Yes please dont ever email me again with this shit

/passes EQtrader a Kleenex

Aenor
06-04-2012, 09:17 AM
I was in Illuvitae, DDW and Adu. Weren't you a 3-team dwarf? Sure, at this point the devs don't have much to lose and may as well increase exp, or just allow players to make characters that start at level 40 with some basic gear. I didn't really want to see it happen back when I played, but with these dismal numbers there's really no reason not to.

Three team human druid. I played with a bunch of Aduentus and DDW in Vanguard, first in Ascendency and then we merged with Xanit K'Ven. Won the server, was fun times.

I've also received this feedback from a couple of people by email:

"I enjoyed the server but I accidently let my highish level wizard's corpse rot and jumped through a bunch of hoops with the admins to try to get my gear back. When that didn't happen, I lost motivation to play - it was clearly my fault but you asked for my feedback and there it is."

And:

"I might be able to get interested if they did some things to alleviate the grind and population came back."

A couple of people emailed to say they have created characters.

Aenor
06-04-2012, 09:19 AM
PST to Cynthia or Narg if you have noobie gear to donate... I've already given away everything I had.

PurelyElf
06-04-2012, 01:15 PM
I really wanted to play with them when Vanguard came out, pre-ordered the game and everything. When it came out, though, it was too buggy and graphically intensive for my computer to run well :(

By the time the game had become playable for me, the pvp servers were merged into one and looked to be dying.

Lucky
06-04-2012, 04:37 PM
http://www.notacult.com/forums/showthread.php?13748-Sad-email-from-EMU-guy-makes-me-want-to-play-Red99!

Dullah
06-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Hah, got my vztz email today. Wtg dude.

heartbrand
06-04-2012, 05:00 PM
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/7852/whyzr.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/whyzr.jpg/)

only 10 really logged on since logged on to take pic

Aenor
06-04-2012, 07:02 PM
More feedback received by email. tldr warning:

Slow XP rates

Zone plugging

Low population

Those are the three reasons I stopped playing. The slow xp rates combined with a lack of population means that weeks have to be spent before players can get high enough level to pvp. Once players are at high level and they try to PVP, they're then greeted by a bunch of players who's egos are so big they can't take a PvP death and resort to zone plugging.

The best addition to the server would be to give players the option to have an instant max level character but restrict what the character can use. All the people I know simply don't have the time for leveling and grinding for gear and I know they would occasionally play if they could casually hop on the server for some PvP.

As for what the restrictions could be, maybe they shouldn't be able to loot money off of PvP kills and they shouldn't be able to wear raid gear.

The point I'm trying to get at is that the server it's far too hardcore to ever attract any good sized population. Giving casual players the three ability to compete immediately would do wonders for the player population. Not only would server events have more players, if players could log on a max level to PvP occasionally, they would be far for inclined to actually level up a real character on their spare time. Instant max level characters would also allow the server to do periodic events like Friday night fights and actually have a significant population.

It's nice to get an email from someone who seems genuinely concerned about the server and actually is open to ideas that might improve the experience of playing.

I actually worked on my own PvP server last summer and attempted to address the problems I mentioned earlier. I ended up running out of free time, but would love to show you what I did manage to get done so you might have a better idea of what I'm suggesting could be done.

Also, plugging was so much an issue that I ended up uploading 20 minutes of fights, all from a single night of PvP, wherein every player plugged to avoid death. I could reupload the footage of you'd like.

Anyhow, have fun convincing the current population that things need to change, I tried for a while but it always seemed that the devs would side with the tiny population of players that wanted an exact replica of eq not a better game.

the main reason for leaving p99red? because it was a bluebie server run by bluebies for bluebies from day 1. (I know that sounds derogatory but its not meant that way) I say this because red players do not log in so they can grind, they do not log in to spend weeks and months killing the same shitty mobs they have been killing for 13 years now, they play for the pvp.

you guys pretty much killed the server on release by making it a blue server with a dash of pvp instead of a red server with a splash of pve. I sincerely thank you for the attempt but my group of 5-10 who would have played (and did on the opening weekend) dont have the time to spend grinding away just to reach a point where we can compete. we could play wow if we want to do that.

My problem with p99 is the population. I realize that the server pop can never be what it once was, but I still think the devs could have adapted to the low server pop and saved it. I suggested a while back for a rotating dungeon xp modifier ( Yes I know ZEM exists ). I'm talking about zones like Najena, SolB, numerous unused Kunark dungeons that are EXTREMELY dangerous for players to go to alone. If you were to manage to scrounge of people to go to these dungeons you would inevitably die lose exp and the group would disband. It simply was not worth it to go to these places pre-60 because of the xp loss and danger. The danger is what brings me back to EQ. People solo by themselves in the open zones all the way to 60 because it's easier. The 900 or so people that would play on an EQ server that genuinely wanted to group with people and experience that content at an appropriate level just didn't come to P1999 in most cases.

I thought it was a great idea and petitioned and clawed for people to consider. The fact is no one listens because the amount of trolls on the forums is overwhelming. I won't be coming back to P1999 because it's just a source of frusturation for me. I want it to be something it isn't.

Muaar
06-04-2012, 07:35 PM
I lost interest when I felt that the GM's ruined the server by allowing a few people to exploit early on and ruin the economy. I still log in to PVP in HHK as Chairmankaga with Flowers of Happiness but I don't have enough interest to grind in order to level up.

Release Kunark!

Bazia
06-04-2012, 07:37 PM
play LoZ

Muaar
06-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Think im like 25-0 in HHK, FoH is still dominant and beat all of those other guilds in the end just like I said we would

Muaar
06-04-2012, 07:44 PM
To follow up my first post up there I would grind again if they wiped the server removing the advantage that was created by their incompetence and Lovely's cowardice

Tumdumm
06-04-2012, 07:48 PM
FoH is still dominant and beat all of those other guilds in the end just like I said we would

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
suck it crybabies

Lucky
06-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Flowers win server

Narneja
06-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the Email:)

So well let me explain why I did stop playing on this server.

First of all, there are too less peeps to play with. It started to get boring.

2nd reason why I quit was, the balancing of EQ sucked for pvp in classic and Kunark.

Casters were nearly allmighty and as a SK or Warrior you realy suck against a druid or necro etc.

Also other classes like ranger weren't nice to play in that time.

3rd I never saw a GM when I used to need one.

4th most players are from the US, so bad timings for euro players like me.

5th too less content. I don't wanna visit Guk or Naggys Lair over and over again, that was starting to get interesting in Kunark und Velious.

I love EQ, but you can get too fast to all the places you wanna see.

6th Why not using the new models and stay at this old graphics und UI? Classic PVP does not mean in my opinion to leave the enviroment classic too.

That are my reasdons why I left this server. I started to play the original again, cause it gives me much more content and the player base isn't that bad on the live servers.

Massive Marc
06-05-2012, 11:10 AM
It's kind a harsh you had to resort to emailing individuals because the forums are soo shitted up. Nevertheless, I've enjoyed the thread and commend you for you're efforts. I too agree, that this server is too hardcore and that's fine, it just want accumulate any type of population. I'll reiterate what I said in another thread.

If you want high population, you have to look at the what current MMO's are doing
If you want a niche hardcore game (which is fine) then you can play here with a low population.

You Cannot have both.

With that said, after months of reading the forums and listening to opinions, I've come to the conclusion that people want the Everquest game with modified coding to meet standards of todays MMO's and to be honest, there's nothing wrong with that. We evolve as gamers and if we have the ability to modify the old games we play to meet our needs, why not ? Let Trollborn hate on WoW all day and play Red99 till his balls shrivel up boasting his Naggy kills that no one gives a fuck about, when we can all be playing a slightly custom version (read:better) and enjoy ourselves ?

Just my 2cents.

Excision Rottun
06-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Fuck yourself.

Never email me again.

Aenor
06-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Fuck yourself.

Never email me again.

/passes Excision a Kleenex

EQtrader
06-05-2012, 03:01 PM
yea dont ever email me again either

heartbrand
06-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Submitted a printed copy of this spam e-mail to the FCC, you can do the same at http://onguardonline.gov/articles/0038-spam/ or e-mail it directly to spam@uce.gov . I encourage you to contact Rogean for the IP address of Aenor so you can submit the same to his ISP, and provide that information to the government.

Lucky
06-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Reika <Nihilum>

Auchae
06-05-2012, 04:30 PM
I'm in love with that gif, Reikerz.

That's all.

Auchae
06-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Old topic dead. Thread is now Emma Watson pics. Stay on topic plz.

Haul
06-05-2012, 04:51 PM

+1

Kimm Barely
06-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Flowers win server

http://notacult.com/forums/cyb_banners/dolladollabillyall.jpg

Avon Barksdale
06-06-2012, 02:48 AM
"I got stuck on 45 (as a ranger), groups were hard to come by and leveling was slow (even with people helping to pl). A combination I guess of rl stuff coming up and the game getting really slow. The gm favoritism was bad too. Honestly I wanted to post something but never did about how I thought they could make the server better for everyone. I thought they got way too involved in situations where it would have been more fair to just leave them alone (like trying to police training and exploiting - but neglecting to punish one side or another when there were multiple parties involved). Like, everyone has an equal opportunity to exploit, so let PvP take care of who gets the chance to do it and let it happen til a fix is patched in if you can't figure how how to punish everyone fairly. And just let everyone adjust to dealing with training and denying trains via PvP. GMs complained so much about crying, finger pointing, and rules lawyering, and how they didn't have time to deal with that, so why not just let fucking PvP take care of everything? IDK, stupid shit like that killed it for me. Forum browsing and trolling was probably the most fun part of that server before I stopped playing. Didn't help that shortly thereafter my apartment was broken into and alot of my shit was stolen (including my gaming laptop/only computer). Now I'm borrowing a google chrome laptop that only browses the interwebs. So it's kind of a moot point I guess."

I do miss the server when it was fun though, I had a good time playing with the people that I did.

Emma Watson is smokin' hot.

SpeedyBanana
06-06-2012, 02:59 AM
I loved VZTZ. Fast exp and the ability to two box was awesome. I tried P99 RED but the grind was absurd. I simply don't have that kind of time to invest in an emulated game server that could potentially go down at any time. The barrier to entry is simply ridiculous and unless you're some kind of ultra nerd with no real life and can spend dozens of days played to level up a character you're going to be turned away.

SpeedyBanana
06-06-2012, 03:02 AM
Also to note, I had quit VZTZ before because of the nerd politics and general BS you find in the PVP community for this game. However, it wasn't a big deal because on VZTZ you could level up quickly and get through a ton of the content by two boxing with a friend. It didn't feel like a waste of time. But I dread the thought of spending the insane amount of time it would take to level up a toon to 50 on P99 RED only to get griefed and trolled by the shitty community this type of server tends to attract.

mostbitter
06-06-2012, 11:41 AM
I think the moment I actually realized I was never going to enjoy playing on this server is when I was trained in Unrest, subsequently reported for causing the train, and then cursed at by Amelinda because she thought I was training and didn't want to believe that I could have been a victim. This isn't even taking into account that this whole event happened in unrest, which is/has/always will be notorious for accidental training.

I was told I was going to be watched, that she did not care what the whole story was and that I was not taking enough responsibility for my actions ( being reported after being intentionally trained ).

Nirgon
06-06-2012, 11:58 AM
"I got stuck on 45 (as a ranger), groups were hard to come by and leveling was slow (even with people helping to pl). A combination I guess of rl stuff coming up and the game getting really slow. The gm favoritism was bad too. Honestly I wanted to post something but never did about how I thought they could make the server better for everyone. I thought they got way too involved in situations where it would have been more fair to just leave them alone (like trying to police training and exploiting - but neglecting to punish one side or another when there were multiple parties involved). Like, everyone has an equal opportunity to exploit, so let PvP take care of who gets the chance to do it and let it happen til a fix is patched in if you can't figure how how to punish everyone fairly. And just let everyone adjust to dealing with training and denying trains via PvP. GMs complained so much about crying, finger pointing, and rules lawyering, and how they didn't have time to deal with that, so why not just let fucking PvP take care of everything? IDK, stupid shit like that killed it for me. Forum browsing and trolling was probably the most fun part of that server before I stopped playing. Didn't help that shortly thereafter my apartment was broken into and alot of my shit was stolen (including my gaming laptop/only computer). Now I'm borrowing a google chrome laptop that only browses the interwebs. So it's kind of a moot point I guess."

I do miss the server when it was fun though, I had a good time playing with the people that I did.

Emma Watson is smokin' hot.

Avon remembered for coming here solo, getting to 40+ and posting many kills on his ranger while every other melee was in screamy tears.

Tr0llb0rn
06-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Avon remembered for coming here solo, getting to 40+ and posting many kills on his ranger while every other melee was in screamy tears.

so true

solo ranger gets to 40+ np

vile and others get gear and PL and do not break 21 and /cry

xp not the problem, player motivation and a lack of appreciation for true classsic red EQ is

bamzal
06-06-2012, 12:36 PM
never got my email what did i do wrong

Kable
06-06-2012, 12:37 PM
I would play but since I'm a normal human being with a girlfriend, job and somewhat if a life, I can't commit the time, nor can most people who come to play here. Not really a stereotype, more or less fact, most people that spent countless hours playing here (not your casual players) are still losers living at home with mom and dad in their 20's with obviously no jobs and lives.

Less timesinks on a pvp server makes it better for the casual player. It does not have to be ez mode, but not many people want to commit 30 days of their life to get to 50 on a melee or camp 30 min spawns for needed loots, when they just want to pvp. Once you lost the interest of your casual players from timesinks, the server fell on its face..

Vile
06-06-2012, 12:42 PM
so true

xp not the problem, player motivation and a lack of appreciation for true classsic red EQ is

rofl... my char has bronze/banded armor bro. i got PL'd for maybe a couple of hours... read kable's post above, i am not the only one in this situation.

i have a life, a full time job, a girl friend, and i care about staying in shape unlike most of you fat nerd fucks. thank god i didn't invest more play time into my char, the box is dead as it is.

Vile
06-06-2012, 12:45 PM
if the box was booming in population and everyone loved the shitty XP that would be one thing... i'd just suck it up and continue to not play... it's not that big of a deal to me.

it's just sad because increasing XP would turn the box around... the casual player base who wants to play on a PvP server is not going to invest the time needed. it's been proven.

hagard
06-06-2012, 12:59 PM
rofl... my char has bronze/banded armor bro. i got PL'd for maybe a couple of hours... read kable's post above, i am not the only one in this situation.

i have a life, a full time job, a girl friend, and i care about staying in shape unlike most of you fat nerd fucks. thank god i didn't invest more play time into my char, the box is dead as it is.

It comes down to this, not everyone has 500+hours to grind to 50. 40hrs of work 40 hrs of school 56 hrs of sleep leaves 32 hrs of whatever time, I'd rather not waste it all grinding out xp on a box with 0population

Said that in another thread only to be replied back to by retards stating
"wut classic 2 hard 4 u"
Nothing in eq is hard but a server like this consumes far to much time.
That is the reason the server went from 600 to 15

hagard
06-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Wouldnt waste my time reading harrys post

Lazortag
06-06-2012, 01:14 PM

Essentializing everyone who prefers the current exp rate as having no life is just stupid. I have a life, I go to school full time, and I'm married. It just meant that it took me several months to get to 50 because my play time was significantly reduced. There was pvp at every level until 50 and it was always entertaining for me. At lower levels it was insanely difficult because Bards get their first useful offensive spell in pvp at level 12. But that was part of the challenge, having to adapt to not having certain spells I'd learned to depend on on the blue server and on other red servers at higher levels. This wasn't a server where I could just hide in Qeynos and grind to level 50, avoiding pvp until I have my best spells, but instead a server where pvp was everywhere and I had to deal with it constantly. One time I was so paranoid of getting rooted mid-kite that I bribed Casey 50 plat not to do it. I had to get creative and use the only weapon I had (money) to avoid a confrontation, because I couldn't possibly beat a druid 1 on 1 and I outleveled the rest of my guildies by a lot, meaning I couldn't call upon their help. Laugh all you want, but you'll never see anything like that on other pvp servers. Even if red99 were to get closed down tomorrow I'd still remember it as the most fun I ever had on a pvp server.

That's basically my defense of classic exp/why not everyone who prefers it is a no-lifer. The main point I want to make though is that the server was still very fun even though it took me months to get to level 50, not that the exp is fine and nothing should be changed. Because honestly, I sympathize with the fact that melees are fucked on this server because of the low population and no one to group with. Granted when the population was 600+, or even 200+, melees couldn't use this excuse (and most people who were quitting because of "slow exp" were just shit at the game), but now that we're consistently in the double digits, I can't see why anyone would roll a melee here. And if you don't have the ability to roll whatever class you want, then that's even less classic than boosting exp.

If I had it my way, I'd boost exp temporarily by a lot, advertise it well beforehand so that everyone knows about it, and have the VZTZ crowd sign a contract saying that they were too dumb and unskilled to handle classic exp ;).

Nirgon
06-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Mage bolts through walls - so close to perfect right

No guard faction assist at start huge problem for most people (fine for me but whatevs) - pretty big killer for the large part of the population early

Impossible lag on opening weekend- pretty big killer for the large part of the population early

Number of morons who made melees as their starting chars that really weren't that hard core of players - a murderer for most of these geniuses with big plans of being epic melee chars (we warned you)

Mage pet root / whirl spam / root / stun being ridiculous (read: non-classic and game breaking)

Melee 2h damage bonus non-classic - don't really care too damn much about this but again, against your "it's just so close to perfect" argument

PS: There's a few other things I can put down here, but it's pointless to bring some of you to the light :P.

Nirgon
06-06-2012, 01:17 PM
claims to know everything about the sever

but yet got griefed off by steaks before he even stepped foot out of gfay.

Killed derping at a vendor no doubt, and it was Sprinkles not Steaks then, while guilded with known trainer / exploiter Abacab.

Harrison1
06-06-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm laughing at you thinking Cozmonaut killed me even once.

No screenshots.

No logs.

Never happened.

Ask any GM to confirm.

Harrison1
06-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Mage bolts through walls - so close to perfect right

No guard faction assist at start huge problem for most people (fine for me but whatevs) - pretty big killer for the large part of the population early

Impossible lag on opening weekend- pretty big killer for the large part of the population early

Number of morons who made melees as their starting chars that really weren't that hard core of players - a murderer for most of these geniuses with big plans of being epic melee chars (we warned you)

Mage pet root / whirl spam / root / stun being ridiculous (read: non-classic and game breaking)

Melee 2h damage bonus non-classic - don't really care too damn much about this but again, against your "it's just so close to perfect" argument

PS: There's a few other things I can put down here, but it's pointless to bring some of you to the light :P.

Name one server that has done better.

Cwall
06-06-2012, 02:07 PM
This message is hidden because Harrison1 is on your ignore list.

what's it like knowing that the moment people see the first post by your account they automatically add you to their ignore list?

Nirgon
06-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Yeah no SS didn't happen isn't changing my mind considering how many people stated it, you disappearing within the time line as stated and never showed up on live.

You continue to reach new limits of "tardspaz" with every banned forum account.

I blow my clean whistle @ you, hard.

Harrison1
06-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Joins Hololost

Claims clean whistle

Laughed off server.

Nirgon
06-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Name one server that has done better.

Claims near perfect, nods @ hideous problems.

Harrison1
06-06-2012, 02:10 PM
It's not determination. It's like re-logging in. It takes less than thirty seconds to re-register.

bilbobaggins
06-06-2012, 02:31 PM
It's not determination. It's like re-logging in. It takes less than thirty seconds to re-register.

you do know the definition of determination, right?

Harrison1
06-06-2012, 02:35 PM
No, please inform me. Merriam.

Avon Barksdale
06-06-2012, 03:02 PM
so true

I wouldn't call it "np." I grinded my ass off and my job didn't have a whole lot going on in winter months (whereas I put in 27 hours this week already by last night and I'll be on overtime Thursday-Saturday).

That being said, the biggest problem as I saw it was how GMs handled drama. The fact that this was (I hesitate to say "is a server") a PvP server should have made it so much more enjoyable for them to moderate than blue. Don't want to deal with players crying and shit? Ignore it and they'll learn to shut the fuck up. PvP makes everything essentially fair, other than class balance/lack thereof. One person trains? So can another. In a raid situation you can spam pumice/CC that fucker before he drops a train on your raid and just get him killed. As a GM, if you don't want to read a bunch of crying and pore through fraps and SSs and whatever, then just don't police training. People will learn to adjust and deal with it. What they did instead was throw themselves into situations they were adamant about not wanting to deal with, how the fuck does that make any sense? They're "volunteers" right? They said it so many times. They must be "volunteering" because of some sense of satisfaction they thought they would get out of it. Amelinda, for example, I'm pretty sure was in it to help people with rezzes after server crashes (a noble cause), put on GM events (which also would have been fun for BOTH players and GMs), and just generally interact with the player base, show up and toss illusions on people or whatever. Instead she got sucked into the drama. Fucking stupid. Ignore drama, do the things you "volunteered" to do. And because GMs were so pissed about dealing with drama, and players were so pissed about how GMs dealt with drama, there was a distrust between the two parties which resulted in features requested by the player base to be largely ignored/written off. The only thing they ever did afaik is increase xp, which didn't help anything. If more than 50% of your population wants yellow text, yes/no on xp loss, leaderboard, whatever, give it to them. It won't be the "perfect" server in all likelihood for any one person, but if you can keep the majority of the people happy with your features, then everyone will stay because they have things they want and a healthy population of other players who have things they want with whom they can play. I remember Lazortag making some retarded analogy about "If I'm selling lemonade, don't tell me to sell Iced Tea" or whatever. And being the brown-nosing nerd that he is, the GMs ate that shit up and loved it. So let me explain why that shit was retarded. Nobody was selling anything, it was being essentially given away with tips accepted. Why would someone give something away? The only way I could rationalize that is out of a desire to make people happy. So then if a large percentage of the people enjoying your free lemonade brought up that they would further enjoy a little more sugar, how is "FUCK YOU" a reasonable response? Not to mention if P99 red actually were a lemonade "business," congratulations, you're broke now cuz you ran that shit into the ground.

TL;DR: GMs made the server a bad experience for themselves by complaining about having to deal with drama, yet dealing with it anyway instead of letting PvP handle that. Because the server was a bad experience for GMs, they made it a bad experience for players and it died.

heartbrand
06-06-2012, 03:09 PM
I wouldn't call it "np." I grinded my ass off and my job didn't have a whole lot going on in winter months (whereas I put in 27 hours this week already by last night and I'll be on overtime Thursday-Saturday).

That being said, the biggest problem as I saw it was how GMs handled drama. The fact that this was (I hesitate to say "is a server") a PvP server should have made it so much more enjoyable for them to moderate than blue. Don't want to deal with players crying and shit? Ignore it and they'll learn to shut the fuck up. PvP makes everything essentially fair, other than class balance/lack thereof. One person trains? So can another. In a raid situation you can spam pumice/CC that fucker before he drops a train on your raid and just get him killed. As a GM, if you don't want to read a bunch of crying and pore through fraps and SSs and whatever, then just don't police training. People will learn to adjust and deal with it. What they did instead was throw themselves into situations they were adamant about not wanting to deal with, how the fuck does that make any sense? They're "volunteers" right? They said it so many times. They must be "volunteering" because of some sense of satisfaction they thought they would get out of it. Amelinda, for example, I'm pretty sure was in it to help people with rezzes after server crashes (a noble cause), put on GM events (which also would have been fun for BOTH players and GMs), and just generally interact with the player base, show up and toss illusions on people or whatever. Instead she got sucked into the drama. Fucking stupid. Ignore drama, do the things you "volunteered" to do. And because GMs were so pissed about dealing with drama, and players were so pissed about how GMs dealt with drama, there was a distrust between the two parties which resulted in features requested by the player base to be largely ignored/written off. The only thing they ever did afaik is increase xp, which didn't help anything. If more than 50% of your population wants yellow text, yes/no on xp loss, leaderboard, whatever, give it to them. It won't be the "perfect" server in all likelihood for any one person, but if you can keep the majority of the people happy with your features, then everyone will stay because they have things they want and a healthy population of other players who have things they want with whom they can play. I remember Lazortag making some retarded analogy about "If I'm selling lemonade, don't tell me to sell Iced Tea" or whatever. And being the brown-nosing nerd that he is, the GMs ate that shit up and loved it. So let me explain why that shit was retarded. Nobody was selling anything, it was being essentially given away with tips accepted. Why would someone give something away? The only way I could rationalize that is out of a desire to make people happy. So then if a large percentage of the people enjoying your free lemonade brought up that they would further enjoy a little more sugar, how is "FUCK YOU" a reasonable response? Not to mention if P99 red actually were a lemonade "business," congratulations, you're broke now cuz you ran that shit into the ground.

TL;DR: GMs made the server a bad experience for themselves by complaining about having to deal with drama, yet dealing with it anyway instead of letting PvP handle that. Because the server was a bad experience for GMs, they made it a bad experience for players and it died.

Great post. Loved the part about the lemonade stand.

Avon Barksdale
06-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Three months of being away from my beloved forums packed into one post. But seriously, if we could start the same server over with a different mentality on how to run it, I'd be out buying an actual computer tonight, probably ready to pimp another badass Human Ranger.

Harr1son
06-06-2012, 03:19 PM
another harrison account

the kids got determination you gotta give him that

But what he is trying to say is still yet to manifest itself. All I hear is QQQQQQQ and Cry cry cry.

Sads whiny waaaa. Really needs tissue. Cryin, crying ocean of tears (http://youtu.be/G0u6QGB6xVY). 'Nilbog and Brogean are mine frends, look I talk to em all teh tyme in IRC, look hat wat i'm tellin you. i'm seriously really telling you but you just can't get it. I cry, then you cry, crying about cries. But look. I'm really telling you something because i'm online with the bosses and I can spam spam cry because wow, I'm freelin that really online specialty."

Avon Barksdale
06-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Lol @ "Location: The Wire." HB pimpin' them Westside projekts!

Harr1son
06-06-2012, 03:44 PM

That being said, the biggest problem .......

I read that. Just had to break it down into 8 pieces and come back and nibble here and there but yea.

ok now so it's summertime 2012 end of the world. End of teh box. Strange urgency and discontent with pretty much god damn mother fucking everything, has spoiled the dinner. ya'll actin like there has to be some profound 'change' before people can play EQ. some ppl waiting for kunark, some for population 200, some for rogean to send them a personal message saying I will get to looking at your

FUCKING CRYING AND PERSONALIZE THE SERVER FOR YOU

instead of just getting online and playing. the box is fine. the trolling is just way out of hand. if people weren't so fucking god damn distracted with forum drama, and wanting shit burger kings sized, ya'll grungy mother fuckers get to play a HQ free server and now you want some dessert before you finish your dinner, because you feel entitled by your eons of everquest grindage.

josh you need to shut the fuck up. VZTZ was the shit, and your ass couldn't hang in any competitive environment besides winning the most insanely idiotic shit ever said in everquest history (http://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0)

Holobads you need to stop thinking you're gonna just walk up and dominate a Box, because you have a lot of PVP experience. The game is still easy and a bunch of bluebies can still win it because thats what the game was initially coded over, who can sit together and steam up ventrilo while u buff and get ready for raid mob.

They want loot. they got it. you want PVP, and loot, and a revolutionary custom fleshlight everquest box fine tuned for your ultimate glory. its 13 year old game. stfu and play. ya'll some noobs.

Harrison1
06-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Lol look how mad this faggot got over me insulting that laughably bad shitbox

bilbobaggins
06-06-2012, 04:06 PM
dojii you should check out toz it plays a lot like vztz did.

it's fun.

/shrug

bilbobaggins
06-06-2012, 04:07 PM
i mean't LoZ not toz.. can't edit post for some reason

bilbobaggins
06-06-2012, 04:08 PM
i also should not have an apostrophe in the word meant.

+1

Harrison1
06-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Server is bluebie to the max. 4 hours, no YT, 40 people online.

Complain that there isn't pvp on R99. Go to another server to not pvp. Genius.

bilbobaggins
06-06-2012, 04:16 PM
wut?

were you trying to make a coherent sentence there buddy?

may want to take another stab at it.

Lazortag
06-06-2012, 04:21 PM
I remember Lazortag making some retarded analogy about "If I'm selling lemonade, don't tell me to sell Iced Tea" or whatever. And being the brown-nosing nerd that he is, the GMs ate that shit up and loved it. ...

Here's the post in question actually: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=574749&postcount=3. I said "If I sell lemonade, don't tell me I should be selling apple juice". Heartbrand was basically saying that the server should be democratic, which would be a horrible idea, mostly because people like you would have a say in what goes on. This was a pet project of two guys who liked classic eq, and continually people were questioning classic aspects of the server. I think a better analogy might be, "if I run an emulated EverQuest server, don't tell me I should be running an emulated WoW server". By all means make polite, well-reasoned suggestions about how the server should be run, but don't question every little fucking thing about it and get mad that the majority isn't always listened to. The majority of players here are demonstrably stupid and have no idea what would make a good server, so it's a good thing the staff doesn't let them vote on every change that's made. The average IQ of a red player is probably 2 or 3 standard deviations below that of the average blue player, and you can see this just from browsing through some of the illiterate drivel that's posted on these boards every day.

I'll give a half-assed reply to the rest of your post since you obviously did a half-assed job of writing it:

So let me explain why that shit was retarded. Nobody was selling anything, it was being essentially given away with tips accepted. Why would someone give something away? The only way I could rationalize that is out of a desire to make people happy. So then if a large percentage of the people enjoying your free lemonade brought up that they would further enjoy a little more sugar, how is "FUCK YOU" a reasonable response

To further follow this silly analogy: there's a difference between someone politely asking for more sugar, and someone rudely demanding that they be given more sugar. The majority of players ruined it for the small minority who were civil and rational. By the way, the devs DID listen to the players for some issues, so I'm not sure what your problem is? Recharging, exp changes, and global ooc were put in at the request of players. I'm not sure even you know what you're talking about..

Avon Barksdale
06-06-2012, 04:22 PM
I read that. Just had to break it down into 8 pieces and come back and nibble here and there but yea.

ok now so it's summertime 2012 end of the world. End of teh box. Strange urgency and discontent with pretty much god damn mother fucking everything, has spoiled the dinner. ya'll actin like there has to be some profound 'change' before people can play EQ. some ppl waiting for kunark, some for population 200, some for rogean to send them a personal message saying I will get to looking at your

FUCKING CRYING AND PERSONALIZE THE SERVER FOR YOU

instead of just getting online and playing. the box is fine. the trolling is just way out of hand. if people weren't so fucking god damn distracted with forum drama, and wanting shit burger kings sized, ya'll grungy mother fuckers get to play a HQ free server and now you want some dessert before you finish your dinner, because you feel entitled by your eons of everquest grindage.

josh you need to shut the fuck up. VZTZ was the shit, and your ass couldn't hang in any competitive environment besides winning the most insanely idiotic shit ever said in everquest history (http://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0)

Holobads you need to stop thinking you're gonna just walk up and dominate a Box, because you have a lot of PVP experience. The game is still easy and a bunch of bluebies can still win it because thats what the game was initially coded over, who can sit together and steam up ventrilo while u buff and get ready for raid mob.

They want loot. they got it. you want PVP, and loot, and a revolutionary custom fleshlight everquest box fine tuned for your ultimate glory. its 13 year old game. stfu and play. ya'll some noobs.

Winner of dumbest post ever award. Don't even think you read what I wrote. This will be the one post of yours I read before you go back on ignore. Some things change after three months, some don't.

Harrison1
06-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Lol you have to be a SPECIAL level of retarded to believe Dojii is me

bilbobaggins
06-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Lol you have to be a SPECIAL level of retarded to believe Dojii is me

check out post #140, you SPECIAL retard you.

Harr1son
06-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Winner of dumbest post ever award. Don't even think you read what I wrote. This will be the one post of yours I read before you go back on ignore. Some things change after three months, some don't.

I did read what you wrote, like I said. Just had to break it up and add some spaces so I could follow it to make it somewhat linear.

I thought you had valid opinions and my only rebuttal not only to you and everyone else was stop crying and play.

Avon Barksdale
06-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Here's the post in question actually: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=574749&postcount=3. I said "If I sell lemonade, don't tell me I should be selling apple juice". Heartbrand was basically saying that the server should be democratic, which would be a horrible idea, mostly because people like you would have a say in what goes on. This was a pet project of two guys who liked classic eq, and continually people were questioning classic aspects of the server. I think a better analogy might be, "if I run an emulated EverQuest server, don't tell me I should be running an emulated WoW server". By all means make polite, well-reasoned suggestions about how the server should be run, but don't question every little fucking thing about it and get mad that the majority isn't always listened to. The majority of players here are demonstrably stupid and have no idea what would make a good server, so it's a good thing the staff doesn't let them vote on every change that's made. The average IQ of a red player is probably 2 or 3 standard deviations below that of the average blue player, and you can see this just from browsing through some of the illiterate drivel that's posted on these boards every day.

I'll give a half-assed reply to the rest of your post since you obviously did a half-assed job of writing it:

To further follow this silly analogy: there's a difference between someone politely asking for more sugar, and someone rudely demanding that they be given more sugar. The majority of players ruined it for the small minority who were civil and rational. By the way, the devs DID listen to the players for some issues, so I'm not sure what your problem is? Recharging, exp changes, and global ooc were put in at the request of players. I'm not sure even you know what you're talking about..

Second dumbest post ever. I won't put you on ignore, but my "half-assed" reply perfectly refutes your attempt at sucking GM/dev dick, so I don't need to restate it. Also I didn't say that there were never changes made on behalf of the players, xp got boosted before I left but I think global ooc happened after. My point is that the way GMs handled server drama caused a rift between players and GMs that made each subsequent interaction between the parties less and less civil. How about you address my assertion that the server would have been more fun for EVERYONE (GMS AND DEVS INCLUDED) if they didn't make it their business to police shit they didn't want to police and instead used their time to do shit they wanted to do. Unless of course their vision was to have a server with 16 people playing, then I suppose they're glad they ran off the stupid/rude/insert-insult-here majority.

Harr1son
06-06-2012, 05:05 PM
All the sadness is ironic because, people spend more time repeating the same crying thread after thread and post after post, without realizing all the time that they have spend playing forum drama wars, they have neglected to find a way to make the game enjoyable.

its completely counter productive and to sit around and everyone cry in unison about how upset they are with the server, but its not like you coded it or spent money on it, so pretty much if you're sad then don't play.

and to harrison#2 your contentious attitude towards everything is a canker and a cancer, and just because you think that in some self-righteous and distinguished status that you're justified, your behavior is worse than gore and gay porn bombs that hit the threads. you want to act like you're some advocate for Project1999 because you've been licking the staffs asscrack and taint for however many years, but you're just a bitch hiding behind people who actually just feel bad for you.

i'm not mad tho, I just appreciate intelligent conversation and constructive criticism. and like to add a sense of humor and fun to this nerd rage butt fuck parade. everybody wants to run shit around here, but too many chiefs no indians. everyone wants to be the mastermind of grief and feel like they're some epic trolls but honestly everyone already quit live PVP, and some trickled in here.

so I extend and invitation for people to play better, and stop wasting time trying to XP kill eachother and be the winner of the douchebag contest, because at the same time people are crying out about how much they want PVP but are simultaneously making an environment thats not fun for anyone; by being asshats to eachother because they want to look cool on the internet.

doesn't mean don't be who you are or troll or rage, but, at least log onto the game and not just the forums. think about what you can do with your friends in game or for other players rather than how unsatisfied you are with the fact its summertime and you're stuck indoors not socializing and having fun.

Harrison1
06-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Look at the paragraphs of rage from that no life faggot...lol

I can't wait to read about the next time you get your shit pushed in by a cop and lawl some more about it.

Vile
06-06-2012, 05:13 PM
increase xp

Bazia
06-06-2012, 05:25 PM
increase xp

too late, more mistwalkers then players

Harr1son
06-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Look at the paragraphs of rage from that no life faggot...lol

I can't wait to read about the next time you get your shit pushed in by a cop and lawl some more about it.

Lol. u mad. you should go see if ronald mcdonal foundation has a mcfoundation to get your girlfriends gat teeth fixed nigguh. i wouldnt want that bitch suckin my dick either with her mouth looks like a fuckin can opener son.

lethdar
06-06-2012, 05:34 PM
and to harrison#2 your contentious attitude towards everything is a canker and a cancer, and just because you think that in some self-righteous and distinguished status that you're justified, your behavior is worse than gore and gay porn bombs that hit the threads. you want to act like you're some advocate for Project1999 because you've been licking the staffs asscrack and taint for however many years, but you're just a bitch hiding behind people who actually just feel bad for you.

TBH this is one of the funniest parts of the server, harrison gets chain banned by abrotus or w/e while he stays in irc brown nosing amelinda and rogean.

Harr1son
06-06-2012, 05:34 PM
jk bro she hawt. i would make her have triplets tho or at least twins. luv u amy

Harrison1
06-06-2012, 05:37 PM
The further you go the better the CTRL-V to the FBI for cross-state stalking.

With all of those priors, I'd be more careful, "bro."

Harr1son
06-06-2012, 05:39 PM
The further you go the better the CTRL-V to the FBI for cross-state stalking.

With all of those priors, I'd be more careful, "bro."

hahahah sec afk to laugh BRB

Harr1son
06-06-2012, 06:07 PM
the FBI, HSA and multiple other 'law' enforcement agencies are already mads. I do have a lot of prior(s) actually. Prior service. My record is clean as a whistle. My clearance is also > theirs hahaha. ;p

I made this (http://youtu.be/18CG2evcYoI) for them.

a little snippet of some old records. give u an idea of some bigs that happened.
http://oi45.tinypic.com/289hnaw.jpg

Harr1son
06-06-2012, 06:52 PM
but yea no hard feelings. just don't rage out and resort to personal attacks and you won't be sads. Though it may seem complex or complicated on the outset, I just believe in freedom, the constitution and the bill of rights which made the luxuries we enjoy right now. I don't like terrorists much and appreciate the field of counter-terrorism.

Google is really powerful and trust me nothing besides that has been used in the little funs we have been having online. I ain't mad at cha' or hard feelings just want to be afforded the same rights on the forums / and in game as you and everyone else harry. But trust brew I can trollololol too I just don't like to make sads anymore.

honestly fiegi could be harrison for all I know ;-} i'm just using keyboard too. and a little bit of 101001011111. lets xp grind bruh.

Dullah
06-06-2012, 07:14 PM
rogean = harrison

confirmed

Tombom
06-06-2012, 08:19 PM
rogean = harrison

confirmed

I put this theory out a while ago and am pretty convinced, its the only thing that explains the time sink.

Ps

Hi doj good to see someone being positive around here.

Kable
06-06-2012, 08:41 PM
PFC WITH A SECRET CLEARANCE, MUST BE JAMES BOND HIMSELF

Rikimeru
06-06-2012, 08:52 PM
PFC WITH A SECRET CLEARANCE, MUST BE JAMES BOND HIMSELF

more like desk jockey

Harr1son
06-06-2012, 09:02 PM
u actually get clearance as E-1 (private) in basic, this was for when I got secondary MoS.

Harr1son
06-06-2012, 09:06 PM
some drooler workin on sattelites got top secret in basic.

Droxx
06-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Pretty sure I marked this email as spam without opening it since it was during the gore porn shiz.

SORRY BRO.

Harrison1
06-07-2012, 01:35 AM
I got TS when I initially enlisted for 25B before I went 68W.

That doesn't mean shit and I don't know why you're trying to brag about yours.

Harr1son
06-07-2012, 02:41 AM
idk i'm past that. lets go ride bikes. grind EQ. jump through sprinklers. fun stuff.

Aenor
06-10-2012, 01:47 AM
Submitted a printed copy of this spam e-mail to the FCC, you can do the same at http://onguardonline.gov/articles/0038-spam/ or e-mail it directly to spam@uce.gov . I encourage you to contact Rogean for the IP address of Aenor so you can submit the same to his ISP, and provide that information to the government.

Have fun on blue Heartbrand. FF fails on Naggy, quits due to PvE failure, crys on forums. Old story.

jdklaw
06-10-2012, 02:46 AM
Have fun on blue Heartbrand. FF fails on Naggy, quits due to PvE failure, crys on forums. Old story.

quality