PDA

View Full Version : Because evil people will never stop the truth

sense
05-31-2012, 02:33 PM
The following asinine quote was replied to and censored by those who wish to supress the truth and fool unsuspecting people into investing money here.

I as a good and upstanding citizen will not allow the truth to be supressed. I will fight for your right to have access to the unvarnished and unapologetic truth. I will make sure you have the correct and truthful information from which to make intelligent and informed decisions on whether you wish to waste your time and/or money on this staff.

If you wisely decide to email this post or link to it, and you find out that the natzis have again deleted the truth that they don't want you to discover, rest assured that it will be re-posted until the evil and vile forces of lies from the staff are utterly and without compromise defeated. If they must continue with their actions that have horribly and irrevocably killed this project with ignorance and indifference, then they will at least be exposed on their own turf.

Best regards to you and your efforts. The truth has got your back.

Homeless person. (you)
Leaves soup kitchen. (server)
Soup kitchen volunteers (us) provide the homeless (you) free sandwiches. (eq)

Homeless's reason for leaving soup kitchen : Sandwich delivery and supply coordinators (rogean/myself) have not posted enough state-of-the-free-sandwich-union bulletins in (x) amount of time.

Despite sandwiches still being distributed and those sandwiches being free, homeless leaves in disgust of free sandwich distribution administration.

what a FUCKING IMBECIL Dude is too FUCKING DUMB to realize all these homeless and hungry people worried almost to death about where their next meal is coming from doesn't even want his sandwich and it's FUCKING FREE.

How DUMB AS FUCK do you have to be to not realize something is terribly wrong when starving homeless people don't even want your food when it's FUCKING FREE.

How much of a FUCKING RETARD do you have to be to stand in the doorway of your god awful soup kitchen berating homeless people because they would rather starve than to eat your sandwiches even though they are FUCKING FREE.

You have got to be one of the top 5 DUMBEST people to ever post here and that says alot if you have ever spent 30 minutes perusing these forums.

No amount of post cover-ups, deletions, bannings or attempts to squelch the truth will ever change the fact that 400+ people who came here specificly would rather do something else than be enertained by you......

FOR FUCKING FREE YOU FUCKING MORON.

Vile
05-31-2012, 03:33 PM
a++ would read again and i have book marked this post.

Dacbane
05-31-2012, 03:36 PM
ayro'd

Vile
05-31-2012, 03:37 PM
ayro'd

sup bruh

Sojourner
05-31-2012, 03:52 PM
Refer to this picture from when the server was already dead and this hardened PVE warrior was still a pup. February came, he dinged 50, joined the zerg, acquired some gear on a 50 person box - now he speaks to all that is wrong and has been wrong on the server since the beginning. Our fearless leader.

http://i49.tinypic.com/34fyyhi.png

Dacbane
05-31-2012, 04:25 PM
hey vile. hey chuck.

nilbog
05-31-2012, 04:33 PM
OP, I didn't moderate your post, but I did respond to it.

Here you go.

This, my friend, is the Club Royale. It is one of the finest sandwiches you can find on a pay-to-sandwich plan.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8RmJMukYT5E/TdRT9n2mp-I/AAAAAAAAADE/KLV2qd6IsXo/s1600/DSC04531.JPG

Wolfgang
05-31-2012, 04:49 PM

Here you go.

damn that pickle looks good

Dullah
05-31-2012, 05:24 PM
I totally made myself a ham an pastrami after seeing this pic.

HarrisonIsStillPosting
05-31-2012, 06:27 PM
So many mad hololost up in here

/who holocaust

EQtrader
05-31-2012, 06:59 PM
/WHO HARRISON

0 PLAYERS FOUND.

HarrisonIsStillPosting
05-31-2012, 08:06 PM
D D D D DELETED

EQtrader
05-31-2012, 08:07 PM
/who all harrison

0 players are found online.

who all kroger deli.

1 slicer is found online.

HarrisonIsStillPosting
05-31-2012, 08:08 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60418

/who holocaust

EQtrader
05-31-2012, 08:14 PM
/who all harrison

0 players are found online.

HarrisonIsStillPosting
05-31-2012, 08:14 PM
"Dude I got up at six o'clock this morning so I could sit in Sol B all day to get fucking banned."

-Poopsocking hololost crying.

Mornin3.0
05-31-2012, 08:28 PM

Here you go.

Whats your point? Free or not your providing a service. Obviously your customers are not satisfied with your service. Customer Satisfaction is by far the most important aspect of running a successful.. dare I say business?? Either improve your communication with your target market, adapt to changes in the market, and continually innovate... or you will fail.

Whether you are concerned with failing or not is up to you. Since this service is free, any complaints about the service can be easily and cheaply dismissed. Using a hypothetical scenario and pretending that this service was actually legit and run by a "real" company and cost a fee, the interaction of management with the customer base on this server would be flirting with being unethical.

But all in all this is free.. Thank you I have enjoyed it for the most part. Sad to see its potential be wasted.