PDA

View Full Version : Hectorchrist, your request is granted.

Tupac D`Martyr
05-21-2012, 02:17 AM
Here you go, kid. My first post, forced by your hand to illustrate your fail. However, to prevent you from feeling alone in this - i added a few of your buddies. Only the wizards tho - the rest will come by their own request. Talk more shit k thx

Hovis
05-21-2012, 02:27 AM
HC shit on.

Mornin3.0
05-21-2012, 09:07 AM
hector talks awful lot of shit for someone who runs from pvp unless its next to a zone line.

Dacbane
05-21-2012, 11:31 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/25kh169.jpg

Nirgon
05-21-2012, 11:51 AM
Thrilla deaths 2?

(3?)

Tupac D`Martyr
05-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Yeah, i usually just silently do my thing and don't talk much about it. No need to flex my nuts, 'cause people know what's up - but this douchebag just had to force pictures out - talkin' about how I've never killed him.....these aren't even all of them.

Tupac D`Martyr
05-21-2012, 12:04 PM
Yeah, but I just wanted to put up 1v1 screenshots of each one of them - don't need to flood the post with shots of their deaths. They get the picture. ~ AlphaBossonova Wizard.

Andis
05-21-2012, 12:29 PM
talk shit get hit...show em how its done tupac

Herb9
05-21-2012, 12:41 PM
Thrilla deaths 2?

(3?)

Nah, never came close to dying to anyone in FF, killed them all before retirement.

Thrilla retired 22 days ago, according to Nihilum DKP. I was kind enough to leave the password with people for Hate ports.

A return is unlikely, unless there's a significant boost to population/competition. I collected every enemy head on the server multiple times over without dying but once. This game is too easy, the people were too easy to kill, new challenges await.

heartbrand
05-21-2012, 12:49 PM
in all fairness, if you didn't like the competition why join the zerg? I don't get the mentality of people who join nihilum, get geared fullly in < month then quit from burnout. What did you expect?

Tr0llb0rn
05-21-2012, 12:50 PM
talk shit get hit...show em how its done tupac

I heard even after a Titanik monk train to soften nihilum up, a FF/brotherhood zerg got obliterated in solB last night.

Truth?

Slathar
05-21-2012, 12:55 PM
Thrilla dies repeatedly in PVP; declares himself as retired to deflect his failures. Suicide watch: enacted.

Herb9
05-21-2012, 01:07 PM
Thrilla dies repeatedly in PVP; declares himself as retired to deflect his failures. Suicide watch: enacted.

Your clan quit the server to avoid continuing to die to me. See all the kills in my sig.

In addition, your clan hates me so much that any and every screenshot they have of anything about me will always be posted to this forum, in a brand new unique post, putting my name and your attention for me on blast for all to see.

I've been more obsessed about than any player on the server outside Supreme, who was obsessed about for his mouth. I was obsessed over for my performance, something you will never experience, because you are always the one doing the obsessing, never the one being obsessed over.

There has literally never been a person more talked about or hunted by you all and I understand why you'd miss me. I, on the other-hand, don't even bother with things like farewell posts or creating threads. Threads are created about me. Jealousy of the attention I get for being the best is natural, and I experience that in far more places than just Everquest.

So yep, that's pretty much a win, see sig for the real history of the server.

Wolfgang
05-21-2012, 01:19 PM
HC sleepin next to Tror.

http://i.imgur.com/LnstF.jpg

jdklaw
05-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Lol checkraise is our mole inside of FF, he's secretly working for us to prevent any guild fom successfully downing raid targets. Glorious champion he is.

Wolfgang
05-21-2012, 01:21 PM
lol thrilla tried to take on Samwise in his own home lands.
http://i.imgur.com/jAdEp.jpg

Nirgon
05-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Your clan quit the server to avoid continuing to die to me. See all the kills in my sig.

In addition, your clan hates me so much that any and every screenshot they have of anything about me will always be posted to this forum, in a brand new unique post, putting my name and your attention for me on blast for all to see.

I've been more obsessed about than any player on the server outside Supreme, who was obsessed about for his mouth. I was obsessed over for my performance, something you will never experience, because you are always the one doing the obsessing, never the one being obsessed over.

There has literally never been a person more talked about or hunted by you all and I understand why you'd miss me. I, on the other-hand, don't even bother with things like farewell posts or creating threads. Threads are created about me. Jealousy of the attention I get for being the best is natural, and I experience that in far more places than just Everquest.

So yep, that's pretty much a win, see sig for the real history of the server.

Loosely translated into reality:

Posts big talk on forums -> people post LOL screen shots of deaths to get a reaction/expose fraud = we're jealous.

We leave cuz of population / waste of time = griefed off.

Thrilla leaves finally months later = too good for this shit.

:rolleyes:

aerokella
05-21-2012, 01:23 PM
I heard even after a Titanik monk train to soften nihilum up, a FF/brotherhood zerg got obliterated in solB last night.

Truth?

Truth.

Wolfgang
05-21-2012, 01:25 PM
where is Supreme?

http://i.imgur.com/XHQ5R.jpg

Nirgon
05-21-2012, 01:26 PM
He's at the Great Taco Stand in the sky with his other banned brothers.