PDA

View Full Version : dear lulz aka kimpossible

Seaweedpimp
05-18-2012, 04:30 AM
Come at me 2v1, You being a 40+druid, Buumf being a 40+ rog.... Me being a 39 necro, with self buffs.

Basicly starts like this. Kimpossible <planet poop> (llololol perfect guild name for this player) finds me medding up at 50% 30%mana right outside cazic thule on the steps. The bitch is yellow con. The bitch is full life and i would have to assume full mana. She spooks me, ends up landing a fire nuke on me right before I harmshield. She then proceeds to chain nuke me 3 times while harm-shielded. HS falls, i get a pumice off on her before I jump zone lines into cazic. She never follows me.(keep in mind this person is not a she, this is that faggot lulz.)

5 minutes go by and i begin to ask why she didnt follow through with the fight, How a necro is a EASY kill for a druid.. Especially when he isnt using a pet.. She responds she has guard aggro and gates off somewhere. Fair enough. She says she will be back..

Another 5 minutes go by and I ask if she is coming back, yadda yadda, after ANOTHER 5 minutes she appears in the zone, now with Buumf <brotherhood> AKA BIG GUNNAGETCHA (who I might add had a level 5 dark elf spam items in my trade while trying to fight him on my main freez earlier that day, when I caught him whacking off outside neriak's gates. What a cunt.)

So I say, you brought another? 2v1?No response. About 2 min go by when they show up all of a sudden at rathe mountains zoneline. Root rog, send pet to dru, root dru, dd, dot, tap, HS, tap......Kimpossible down. Rog runs up and backstabs me, leaving me at 14% life and 35ish % mana.

I zone to Rathe, he follows...(he is full life at this point and I assume druid buffed.) I zone back to Ferrott, he pops in, i pumice, step out, yadda yadda, I eventually get him rooted, doted, and I proceed to rot him to 30% life, myself hanging onto life by a thread, root breaks early and I have to zone, he never follows chase. I am now standing on kimpossibles corpse for a good 3 minutes, while talking shit to him. Before going into rathe, but Bummf was allready hidden deep in the zone.

Its clear the fight is over...... Good fight pals..... Time to re roll.

Lulz/Kimpossible , Buumf/Gunnagetcha ....You guys must be so embarassed, be glad its going to take me 3 days to upload these three episodes of 5 minute long, uncut, un edited fraps.

PVP vids soon. <3 Ur pal big seaweed.

Seaweedpimp
05-18-2012, 04:48 AM
Did i mention i havent played a necro in 2 + months?

I know the pic is terribly terrible. I was too satisfied with the video I hardly took effort into taking the killshot pic.

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000084.jpg

Tumdumm
05-18-2012, 01:21 PM
figure 2:
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/robn3030/buumf1v1.jpg

solo rog found trespassing in guk after seeweed hit they hay

FoxxHound
05-18-2012, 01:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CgTA9.gif

yes.
very

Lazortag
05-18-2012, 02:09 PM
Come at me ... bitch ... bitch ... faggot ... whacking off ... cunt ... shit ...

It seems to be that you're angry about something.

Seaweedpimp
05-18-2012, 02:12 PM
When you see this fraps in 30 minutes, you shall see i am definately not mad.. LOL

Seaweedpimp
05-18-2012, 02:13 PM
My favorite part of last night, is where i say "im at rathe"

So kimpossible not lulz? noooooo

Seaweedpimp
05-18-2012, 02:57 PM
PART ONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKt8qOxAHbk&feature=youtu.be

FoxxHound
05-18-2012, 03:38 PM
puttin in work son.

Greegon
05-18-2012, 03:39 PM
lol bitch you mad i spammed and broke mess with /duel?

Bardalicious
05-18-2012, 03:48 PM
PvP happened. On a PvP server. Y everyone so mad?

Seaweedpimp
05-18-2012, 03:51 PM
lol bitch you mad i spammed and broke mess with /duel?

confirmed cant 1v1

<<<confirmed can 1v2 LOL

FoxxHound
05-18-2012, 03:55 PM
PvP happened. On a PvP server. Y everyone so mad?

Don't you mean PvP happened on a DeaD server?

Seaweedpimp
05-18-2012, 03:56 PM
That fight was recorded at about 4 am this morning, pvp not dead ;)

Salem Orchid
05-19-2012, 02:34 AM
Man it kills me to see you not just hit alt 4, but also a tad painfull to see buumf sporting the pvp with out Pummice :(

Nice job anyways

Seaweedpimp
05-19-2012, 04:32 AM
you should be giving me double props. i did that while clicking.

I know it looks rough from the start, i had no idea they were gonna show up at that very second. Kinda spooked me and i wasnt quite sure who/what buumf was at first.

It could of gone alot smoother on my side, made plenty of mistakes. Just none as large as they did. (snaring instead of rooting while next to zoneline. Worst mistake. Second might of been pumice.)

Ladytron
05-19-2012, 06:57 PM
I was pvping big earlier and ran outta pumice salem :(

was sad when I read this lie and knew I didnt need to watch the fraps because I know it wont include anything that makes you look like the tool you are. you didnt do shit to me and you know you couldnt thats why you didnt zone after me when I had chased you 10 times thru zone hops. after you life tapped some mobs you sure did come looking for me in rathe but that was 15minutes later bro. fraps video would be too long and boring to watch you root rot me without pumices but let me tell you another story about freez... not only did you suck a fat dick but you zone plugged end of story

Ladytron
05-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Saved your life a few times too bro, how dare you...

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q527/fappun/seaweed2.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q527/fappun/seaweed1.jpg

Ladytron
05-19-2012, 07:29 PM
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q527/fappun/freez.jpg

Seaweedpimp
05-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Red wizard kills barely in range necro. I seem to be naked too.

And you and lethdar tried to double team me, are you trying to make me look bad by not beating your 50ench 49wiz duo like i did your rog dru duo?

Seaweedpimp
05-19-2012, 07:46 PM
I was pvping big earlier and ran outta pumice salem :(

was sad when I read this lie and knew I didnt need to watch the fraps because I know it wont include anything that makes you look like the tool you are. you didnt do shit to me and you know you couldnt thats why you didnt zone after me when I had chased you 10 times thru zone hops. after you life tapped some mobs you sure did come looking for me in rathe but that was 15minutes later bro. fraps video would be too long and boring to watch you root rot me without pumices but let me tell you another story about freez... not only did you suck a fat dick but you zone plugged end of story

Hold on, so you dont want to watch the un edited fraps because its full of lies and trickery? haha

You say you said it wont include anything that makes me look like the tool i am.. Un edited fraps, i made mistakes too pal.

I didnt do shit to you? I started fight with you chasing me basicly at 14% hp and like 30% mana. You kept chasing me and zoning dotted, eventually getting you to 30%, and you stopped chasing me. I never once even lifetapped a mob during the fight(like you would consider this a cheat or something, what a noob)

Seaweedpimp
05-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Confirmed too butthurt and embarassed, says wont watch vid, continues on to leave a butthurt comment on the vid comments.

waaah lol

HarrisonIsStillPosting
05-19-2012, 07:50 PM
This must be your first experience with pvp in any game ever.

Ladytron
05-19-2012, 07:50 PM
i watched vid, just as I thought it doesnt show the end where you I get bored of zoning and you dont follow me

Seaweedpimp
05-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Actually, youre the one who called the fight off, i never plugged, never ran deep into the zone and hid, but you did.

Are you denying i got you to 30%? Im sure you wont as you know how it really went.

Seaweedpimp
05-19-2012, 08:20 PM
was sad when I read this lie and knew I didnt need to watch the fraps because I know it wont include anything that makes you look like the tool you are. you didnt do shit to me and you know you couldnt thats why you didnt zone after me when I had chased you 10 times thru zone hops.

i watched vid, just as I thought it doesnt show the end where you I get bored of zoning and you dont follow me

Seaweedpimp
05-19-2012, 08:24 PM

Just to be clear, you do know it takes 10 hours to upload a 5 minute fraps. If you want the second part, youl have to wait till i go to work and upload it while i am sleeping/working. If im uploading, nothing in my house works anymore, netflix, EQ, you name it. So im not uploading shit unless im out of the house. Cant even sleep for 8 hours and have it ready for when i wake up.

Ladytron
05-19-2012, 10:26 PM
you can try to prove whatever you think is important to you on the forums. but out here I know what went down and with some pumices it would be a diff story, come at me

Seaweedpimp
05-19-2012, 10:30 PM
You say if you had pumice it would of been different.

Lol, kid 1v2's the wrong necro, cries about not havign pumice.

Being all the pumice you want, but you wont beat me unless its 1v2 again (even thats a toss up)

ps

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/Untitled-2.png

Ladytron
05-20-2012, 04:40 AM
I believe you gaveup then when you didnt continue zoning knowing what awaited on the other side

Labyrrinth
05-20-2012, 11:25 AM
I believe you gaveup then when you didnt continue zoning knowing what awaited on the other side

Well so far the video showed him zoning away (multiple times) from you to stay alive. You were chasing after him. Did the tables later turn and he was then chasing you? So you were on the run?

Seaweedpimp
05-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Well so far the video showed him zoning away (multiple times) from you to stay alive. You were chasing after him. Did the tables later turn and he was then chasing you? So you were on the run?

indeed

Lucky
05-20-2012, 03:37 PM
hey bros need twink+PL

Ladytron
05-20-2012, 05:51 PM
when I got bored of chasing after him because he was a little faster zoning and when I zoned over you can see I stood there trying to attack what looked like seaweed and then he would disappear somewhere else so I stopped zoning and he came back into rathe 15minutes later but I was exploring by then

HarrisonIsStillPosting
05-20-2012, 05:52 PM
Exploring...in a 13 year-old game.

Yeah, totally believable.

Ladytron
05-20-2012, 05:54 PM
yeah you never looked for named?

Ladytron
05-20-2012, 05:56 PM
fucking all retards hhahaha. he clearly stops his video for a reason... before zone hopping 10+ times

Akim
05-20-2012, 06:15 PM
I masterbate to your vids.

Seaweedpimp
05-20-2012, 07:19 PM
fucking all retards hhahaha. he clearly stops his video for a reason... before zone hopping 10+ times

I have the rest of the fraps tard. The video cuts off and starts recording again around the 5 min mark.

How many 15 minute frapses have ou ever uploaded? Thats what i thought.

Every time you post you make urself more embarassed.