PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: The Orc Impaler

Oakleaf
11-10-2009, 04:08 AM
I know everyone cares a whole lot about rangers, but this quest is broken. If you are not familiar with the quest it is here: The Orc Impaler (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=406). I got Ghoul Boss' Log Book, and Shadowed Code Book from both the named in Lfay. You turn in the Shadowed Code Book to Bryn Fynndel, who is supposed to give you a note to give to Glidara Myllar. I gave him the book and he gave it back. Glidara Myllar was up so I went over and tried to give her the book and she ate it.:( I know I shouldn't have because it says to give her a note, but I tried anyways figuring she had spawned from the turn-in. Also, when I have completed the Short Sword of Morin quest, which is supposedly the pre-req for this. When I tried to tell Bryn, "Morin sent me", to initiate the quest, I got no response at Warmly faction. ..Anyways, I still have the ghoul boss' book, but my shadowed code book was eaten and lost. Is this quest known to be working properly?

Wenai
11-10-2009, 07:32 AM
I did it in the beta... I know 100% for sure it worked in the beta. I had rolled a ranger and quested all the Ivy Etched, Short Sword of Morin and the Orc Impaler and everything was dropping/working correctly.

Sadad
11-10-2009, 03:29 PM
A ranger buddy of mine completed this quest last week. Not sure if that's helpful at all, but it was working recently.

Wenai
11-23-2009, 12:29 PM
I just ran through the entire thing. All of the turn-ins work fine. Not sure what to tell you. :/

I would try it again and double check to make sure you are handing things in to the right people.