PDA

View Full Version : Bard Epic / Trak Gut Rots

SirAlvarex
05-11-2012, 03:20 PM
So I keep getting told that Trak guts rot all the time on raids.

If so, is it possible/not-expensive for a non-epic'd bard to tag along on these Raids to loot just the rots? Or is this just looked down upon...

I mean, it'd be a shame...a SHAME to waste perfectly good guts!

Daliant17447
05-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Absolutely, just hang out after a Trak raid u should have no prob looting the guts they rot all the time

SirAlvarex
05-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Cool! Next time I see a guild raiding in Sebilis/Trakanon, I'll ask around to see if I can come :)

Slave
05-12-2012, 06:04 PM
lol that wasn't very nice

Callnoutthenewbs
05-12-2012, 06:09 PM
lol that wasn't very nice

lol

Daldaen
05-13-2012, 11:46 PM
Can't tell if serious....

But no never in a million years will TMO let you loot Trak guts. They will loot them themselves and sell the MQ for a few hundred thousand platinum I'd imagine. Or loot them and bribe bards to app to their guild.

quido
05-14-2012, 12:02 AM
Loot them and destroy them, make a youtube video of it, /bird

Paumad
05-20-2012, 05:57 AM
More like 1 guts every 20 Trakanons. We still have a lot more bards than guts. Confirmed shittiest epic droprate.

Asher
05-21-2012, 06:24 PM
Wait till everyone and their mother is triggering the trak spawn with the undead bard and then trak guts will be rotting every 18 hours.

Asher

Gwence
05-22-2012, 05:54 PM
that doesnt make any sense, you have to do a portion of the epic quest to trigger the UDB trak, it's not just rolling in there and killing him.

doubt the quest npc's would respond to non bards assuming someone was bored enough to collect the quest pieces

Daldaen
05-22-2012, 10:28 PM
that doesnt make any sense, you have to do a portion of the epic quest to trigger the UDB trak, it's not just rolling in there and killing him.

doubt the quest npc's would respond to non bards assuming someone was bored enough to collect the quest pieces

They do, just get the scales + metal bits and turn it in for lute head. You don't need to do anything more than the scales + metal bit iirc... but its been awhile.

Trigger it many times on Live on a non-bard for the 1 free item you get off his loot table.

Lazortag
05-23-2012, 01:16 AM

You need to hand in the lute body, which requires the scales and the metal bits like Daldaen said. He also hands the lute body back afterwards, so you can spawn him every time he pops (every 18 hours?). The spawned version drops a BP every time so it's a pretty good investment.

Gwence
05-23-2012, 02:13 PM
didnt know they responded to non-bards, that's smart - also I think you can get 2 bps from udb sometimes

Daldaen
05-23-2012, 07:04 PM
You need to hand in the lute body, which requires the scales and the metal bits like Daldaen said. He also hands the lute body back afterwards, so you can spawn him every time he pops (every 18 hours?). The spawned version drops a BP every time so it's a pretty good investment.

It isn't every 18 hours, its a set amount of time after Trakanon dies, meaning you can't spawn multiple undead ones per trak phase. IE:

Trak1 Poopsocked @ 3:30 AM on a Monday
UDB Spawns @ 3:30 AM on a Tuesday
Daldaen Kills @ 7:00 PM on Tuesday
Trak2 Poopsocked @ 4:00 AM on a Thursday

etc.

didnt know they responded to non-bards, that's smart - also I think you can get 2 bps from udb sometimes

1 item always. Generally I got BPs or Mana Robes, but I did get Cloak / Shoulders once, that was sadpanda time, stupid no drop shit loot.

Lazortag
05-23-2012, 10:37 PM
I thought it was only a BP that he could drop? At least that's what I read. I know he definitely can't drop teeth.

Daldaen
05-23-2012, 10:57 PM
No teeth.

Just 1 Item
+ 1 Guts

The Chest slots seems far more common, like 90% drop rate. The Cloak/Mantle, as I said, were pretty darn rare to see.

Tolan's was prolly the BP I got the least, followed by Donals. But when I farmed it Donals was junk so I wasn't too sadfaced.