PDA

View Full Version : 31 Cleric Looking for Guild

Sox137
05-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Hello everyone! I'm a 32 Dark Elf Cleric that's in need of a guild. I'm looking for a casual guild to make some friends and hopefully do a few guild groups. Can get pretty dull at times when there's 20 other Clerics my level LFG and I tend to ignore OOC most of the time. So having people to talk to and making some friends would be great!

I've looked over a few of the recruiting threads but can't really decide if any of those guilds suit me or not, so I thought I'd try for some opinions. I'm in CST and don't mind crude humor. If anyone has any suggestions, or any guilds might want to add a cleric, let me know!

Either reply here or send me a tell in game. My name is Treyza

taamas
05-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Be very wary of this loser! Treyza does all of the following: ninja loots, afk xp leech, spams ooc/auc with messages about mexican penises, lets me die while pulling, and the list goes on and on.

... but seriously Treyza is good peoples, and will make a great addition to any guild!

:)

Sox137
05-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Hey now! The only reason you die pulling is because you don't make it to the camp alive! Not my fault you die too quick!

And you know you love the OOC spam! :p

Tudana
05-11-2010, 04:45 PM
i like mexican taco salads myself