PDA

View Full Version : iksar sk / war high end armor

reppa
05-06-2012, 10:28 AM
As far as ac sta dex str. Is there anything better the mishmosh seb scale gear + class quest armor? I was going to dump money into smithing for the cultural but it doesnt look worth it. And ideas while the long wait till velious?

bizzum
05-07-2012, 04:31 AM
As far as ac sta dex str. Is there anything better the mishmosh seb scale gear + class quest armor? I was going to dump money into smithing for the cultural but it doesnt look worth it. And ideas while the long wait till velious?

You are forced to use seb scale or the like in some slots as there is really no other alternative, mainly legs and arms. Some of the things you can use..

Wrists - Blazing Bracer of Fennin Ro, Hardened Clay Bracer, Dragon Hero Bracer
Hands - Gauntlets of Fiery Might
Shoulders - Poisoned Mantle (No drop, Trakanon), Sky Quest armor.
Chest - Fungi, Dreadscale BP, Trooper Scale
Back - SBC, CoF, Heiro
Helm - Tranix Crown, Frog Crown
Neck - NoS, Sky Piece
Waist - RBG, RBB, Sky belt
Feet - Blazing Boots of Fennin Ro, Iksar Hide Boots

You'd have to work it out a bit for what stats you want but i can top 255 STA and close to 255 AGI with an adroitness potion. Wiki has a really nice sortable list by class/slot so you should probably reference that. Think the above is most of the notable pieces though, as I already did the research. Didn't include a few select pieces like VP drops.

reppa
05-07-2012, 03:17 PM
tank you!

Bayoyoy
05-14-2012, 01:43 PM
You are forced to use seb scale or the like in some slots as there is really no other alternative, mainly legs and arms. Some of the things you can use..

Wrists - Blazing Bracer of Fennin Ro, Hardened Clay Bracer, Dragon Hero Bracer
Hands - Gauntlets of Fiery Might
Shoulders - Poisoned Mantle (No drop, Trakanon), Sky Quest armor.
Chest - Fungi, Dreadscale BP (if in game, Trooper Scale is not for some reason)
Back - SBC, CoF, Heiro
Helm - Tranix Crown, Frog Crown
Neck - NoS, Sky Piece
Waist - RBG, RBB, Sky belt
Feet - Blazing Boots of Fennin Ro, Iksar Hide Boots

You'd have to work it out a bit for what stats you want but i can top 255 STA and close to 255 AGI with an adroitness potion. Wiki has a really nice sortable list by class/slot so you should probably reference that. Think the above is most of the notable pieces though, as I already did the research. Didn't include a few select pieces like VP drops.

Thank you for this list Bizzum, great heads up for me :)