PDA

View Full Version : Days Played? life wasted?

filthed5.0
05-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Who is king of /played?

is it mellowyellow? is it another nihilum altho they only log in for raids? is it shocker/redz? is it mornin>?

who wins the war? whose life has been wasted?

any1 care to comment their thoughts on most played?

HarrisonStillPosting
05-03-2012, 06:31 PM
I've spent thousands of hours of my life reading books, those hours are surely wasted, right?

A hobby is a hobby and if you enjoyed your time it was hardly wasted. You seem to be one of the many bitter pussies that have been griefed off of their hobby, and are still quite psychotically enraged by it.

Mornin3.0
05-03-2012, 06:56 PM
I've spent thousands of hours of my life reading books, those hours are surely wasted, right?

A hobby is a hobby and if you enjoyed your time it was hardly wasted. You seem to be one of the many bitter pussies that have been griefed off of their hobby, and are still quite psychotically enraged by it.

lol. filthed getting burned by harrison bad.. hitting new lows in life..

Greegon
05-03-2012, 07:22 PM
^^ oucchhh. I would say my /played time is probably in the top 15 fifteen though. I -did- take like 2-3 weeks completely off in the beginning of the server when i was dibeph for RL shit but besides that I'm immersed pretty damn hardcore

Dacuk
05-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Hot damn Harrison glad you posted that gem on your account that I don't have on ignore. Well said. Poor Filthed truly a pathetic creature at this point.

SamwiseRed
05-03-2012, 08:13 PM
i know its been awhile but i thought filth pvped with ganksquad. so confused at the holo on holo violence or is there mornin and a morning?

Mornin3.0
05-03-2012, 09:14 PM
i know its been awhile but i thought filth pvped with ganksquad. so confused at the holo on holo violence or is there mornin and a morning?

Filthed turned into a jelly bitch... had sirken remove my ganksquad surname yesterday. was sad day. we both /cried.

filthed5.0
05-03-2012, 10:03 PM
qft

filthed spends more time trying to make fun of people still playing and trying to convince us he's cool and popular irl than people still playing. it wasn't funny the first time.. it's not funny the tenth time i mean people are giving Harrison props for making fun of you for christ sake.

i think its time to call it quits bro bro
this coming from a guy wo stole pixels from someones account on a equ emulater? lul
Filthed turned into a jelly bitch... had sirken remove my ganksquad surname yesterday. was sad day. we both /cried.
logging in here every few days to troll now that i can reflect on how stupid my time was spent here makes me a jelly bitch?

FoxxHound
05-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Luckily I haven't put much into the server/game.

Mornin3.0
05-03-2012, 10:48 PM
logging in here every few days to troll now that i can reflect on how stupid my time was spent here makes me a jelly bitch?

yes. logging onto dead forums on a game you rage quit to try and troll someone who was supposed to be your friend in game comes off to me atleast as a bitter jelly bitch... gg. nice try. still bad. keep hating life bro.

FoxxHound
05-03-2012, 10:51 PM
So much anger guys.

Safon
05-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Filthed is one raging loser

SamwiseRed
05-03-2012, 11:12 PM
i still love everyone.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee387/animegifss/moon.gif

jdklaw
05-04-2012, 01:07 AM
65 DAYS,,,,,,,

hagard
05-04-2012, 01:44 AM

Holy shit,, filthed getting worked,,,,, COMMA OVERLOAD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"""""",,,,,,

jdklaw
05-04-2012, 01:48 AM
Holy shit,, filthed getting worked,,,,, COMMA OVERLOAD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"""""",,,,,,

hahaha

Safon
05-04-2012, 07:44 AM
Filthed getting righteously trashed by Harrison, nice

filthed5.0
05-04-2012, 10:21 AM
yes. logging onto dead forums on a game you rage quit to try and troll someone who was supposed to be your friend in game comes off to me atleast as a bitter jelly bitch... gg. nice try. still bad. keep hating life bro.

jelly of worst pvp druid i know on a fail game on fail server ? ok

filthed5.0
05-04-2012, 01:10 PM
lol "seriously guys i only log in the forums like a few days a week and rarely on occasion might make another terrible post or two and it's not like i haven't made over 5 different emails/forum accounts each with around 50-100+ posts each, heh you guys r nerds way to waste all ur life and time1!!"

U stole pixels from a guildie on a equemulater fail server, biggest douchebag of all