PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Group popup not showing up.

Takshaka
11-09-2009, 05:57 PM
I know this is a UI issue and so therefore, isnt really a P1999 issue, but I thought I would post it here to see if anyone else has experienced/fixed it.

I have tried using the UI listed in the install instructions posted by Aeolwind and also Pyrocat's default UI which he so kindly provided from www.game-cafe.net/default.zip

When I get invited to a group there is no group popup for my to click on. I have to manually target that person and type /invite in accept a group invitation. I have no idea how to turn down a group invite.

Zithax
11-09-2009, 06:51 PM
I know this is a UI issue and so therefore, isnt really a P1999 issue, but I thought I would post it here to see if anyone else has experienced/fixed it.

I have tried using the UI listed in the install instructions posted by Aeolwind and also Pyrocat's default UI which he so kindly provided from www.game-cafe.net/default.zip

When I get invited to a group there is no group popup for my to click on. I have to manually target that person and type /invite in accept a group invitation. I have no idea how to turn down a group invite.

Alt + M (Brings up the action window)

"Accept" button.