PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Negative Bone Chips In South Karana

kizer
11-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Looting a bone chip from skeletons at the undead camp on the north side of SK actually causes you to lose a bone chip from your inventory. I started with 11 and ended up with 5. Thought I was going crazy when I checked to see if had a stack of 20 yet....lol.

Boomlaor
11-09-2009, 05:41 PM
This is going to sound like a stupid question, but are you sure that the first stack didn't fill up and a new stack started?

Takshaka
11-09-2009, 05:45 PM
I know that I have had a few problems with auto looting items. It has happened to my twice so far where I looted an item via right click. I got the message saying that you have looted XXXXX then the item is no where in my inventory and it is not on the ground. In both cases I had at least one free space open in base inventory and also a few slots in bags. In the cases that I noticed neither of the items were stackable.

Anyway, I have been making it a point to left click and place directly into my inventory the items that I really want.

kizer
11-09-2009, 09:37 PM
This is going to sound like a stupid question, but are you sure that the first stack didn't fill up and a new stack started?

It's a valid question.

But just to be clear: I was low on chips having only 11 on me in 1 stack. After looting about 5 I checked my stack to see how close to 20 I was and noticed I had less than when I started. I then actually opened my bag containing the only stack of chips I had and as I right clicked to loot, saw the number on my stack go from 6 to 5.

I then ran to Qeynos and looted up a bunch np.

jendor
11-10-2009, 02:24 AM
I know that I have had a few problems with auto looting items. It has happened to my twice so far where I looted an item via right click. I got the message saying that you have looted XXXXX then the item is no where in my inventory and it is not on the ground. In both cases I had at least one free space open in base inventory and also a few slots in bags. In the cases that I noticed neither of the items were stackable.

Anyway, I have been making it a point to left click and place directly into my inventory the items that I really want.

Click the experiment button in your elemental grimoire and all those items you thought you lost should show up.

Bone chips bug is strange.

messiah_b
11-13-2009, 09:48 AM
I had a rather odd somewhat similiar issue with looting last night / today.

Last night I got back in and went to turn in a quest and was missing 1 of the two rusted blackboxes. Swore I had two. Went to sell and also missing a clockwork grease and like a size 4 gear and I was like wtc. I logged because I thought I was finally seeing things.

Well I think it may have dissapeared into a bad box. I looted an 8 slot box last night and since I was pretty full I am fairly certain those last 3 loots went into this box which was appearing empty.

When I logged in this morning the box is now missing from my inventory.

1) Looted 8slot box (Don't remember exact name on item. It was definately 8 slots, a wooden box item container, and held GIANT items.)
2) Items looted, but do not go into box
3) box is also missing from inventory next login.

Edit: I do now recall that I had a tradeskill kit in my first slot. Could I have items hidden in there?

nilbog
05-06-2010, 01:41 AM
Anything like this happen anymore?