PDA

View Full Version : Monk Epic Quest Info

Kairun
04-24-2012, 06:50 PM
Alrighty all just wanted to announce that you do NOT have to be level 50 to do the monk epic quest. I completed the epic a little bit ago at lvl 48,
There were rumors you had to be level 50. This shows that this is not true :)
Okay.... 2nd Portion where people MIGHT have messed up.
So you give the Celestial Fists book to Kairen er watever his name is in Traks teeth kinda next to seb ya know?
He gives the book back to you. Cool np, Go ahead and FD and run away from him when he attacks you ( red con at 48 ), then go find the Other Kairen guy near the lake in a lil house. go ahead and give him the book. He gives you back Book of Celestial Fists.
Now.... HOLD ONTO THIS BOOK... until you get the Demon Fangs. Once u have both, go ahead and turn it in and there u go, epic :D.

what NOT to do.
Turn book into kairen near seb.
Turn SAME book + fangs into Kairen near lake. This will result in him eating ur shit. DONT let him eat your shit or else youre going to cry and quit your monk.
Make sure u have book of celestial fists + fangs.
^_^ Gl gents

mefdinkins
04-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Congratulations!

I was hoping to work on this early as well (super low level now) - I finished up my headband/belt quests.

Do people solo raster/targin? I know with my time spent in SolB I've seen Targin up a few times?

I heard Raster was a pain so I was hoping to just solo his camp in Lguk for a couple levels hoping I would get lucky and be able to kill him as well. Has anyone done this? Would it be possible now with mobs fleeing all over the place?

Thanks!

Kairun
04-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Sol b... Sol b is easy, just sit there fd and wait for him to spawn :) or get a group there and do him lol.. People kill him and the drop usually rots. Its how i got mine when i was like lvl 28. just sat there Fded til one was gonna rot. Lower guk is a lil more difficult.. takes a bit longer to do. And yeah some monks solo raster although i do think right now itd be a pain cuz mobs do tend to take off at light speed once they get low hp. i did it b4 they ran like they do now... no one really jus grinds the spawn for "exp" usually that spawns specifically for the idol :D .... I still need to go down there with my monk to get the 2nd robe but dont plan on doing that until a little bit later on.

Kairun
04-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Your best bet is.. i dunno.. lol.. if u dont have a higher level character or have someone that will dedicate 20 mins- a looooooooooot of hours to get u that.. its gonna be grim >_<. Best of luck tho ^_^, the robe makes u grin when u get it so dont neglect it when u get the opportunity to get it. Send a tlel to me in game if ya need anything.

Sebekkha
04-27-2012, 06:40 AM
Just take your time , everything slots into place eventually!

tekniq
05-04-2012, 10:23 AM
would you say lvl 46 is the minimum level then or do you think a lvl 1 can theoretically complete it?